Dream Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach was not far from the house and, as Chad had predicted, the water was warmer due to its sheltered, bay location and shallow depth. One morning Audrey went for a swim before breakfast and Alan said he would join her and went to put on his swim shorts. When he got to the beach Audrey, obviously in a playful mood, was stretched out displaying her sexy body on the sand in a black bikini. He stood at her feet and saw the smile on her face that screamed, rip off my bikini and take me right here on the sand. He laid the large beach towel on the sand then pulled down his swim shorts and her smile grew bigger when she saw his erection. She shed her bikini and lay down next to him on the towel. After some kissing, fondling and oral she climbed on top and rode him to his ejaculation and her orgasm.

"Audrey, there's a jazz festival on Manitoulin, the crew are going and Alan and I would like to take it in, Ron announced that evening, "we know you don't like jazz and I've spoken with Chad and he is fine with you staying here if we go. We'll be gone overnight and I'm sure Chad will take good care of you."

She looked at Ron and smiled, "I'm sure he will. You and Alan go, I'll be fine."

"We need to pick up supplies for the boat while we're there and the boys have a list and know where to go for it. The crew will be taking the boat south when we get back and not by way of Tobermory."

"How do we get back then?"

There's a cabin cruiser in the boathouse, Chad will return us in that."

Down at the dock the following morning there was a flurry of activity as the crew readied the sailboat for the trip to Manitoulin. Ron and Alan helped and Chad checked that everything was in order. Audrey picked up a bundle to be loaded and halfway along the dock Julian stopped her and said, "Please, Miss Audrey, let me take that." He took the bundle from her and smiled. She found herself blushing again, was it this young man the one who fucked her? Did he have the huge cock that had thrilled and filled her and was it Julian who had given her such a strong orgasm? Despite her misgivings regarding age differences her pussy tingled at the thought of taking him to her bed and experiencing that huge cock and gallon of cum again - if it was him!

Audrey and Chad stood on the dock and waved as Seas the Day rounded the cape and disappeared from sight. They strolled back to the house together as the sun shone brightly on their backs.

"The builder is due in about an hour," Chad said, "he shouldn't be here long, just need to discuss the revised plans. We'll check that everything is okay and he'll do some repairs to the deck at the west side of the house and should be out of here by 4:00PM."

"There's a boat coming now," Audrey shouted.

"That'll be Jim."

The boat tied up to the dock and Chad went down to meet him and they shook hands as the man stepped ashore. As they walked up to the house Audrey recognized him as Jim Carlisle, a builder with a TV series. She had always been attracted to him and when Chad introduced him he shook hands and gave her the beautiful smile she loved to see on TV.

They went into the house and Jim spread the plans out on the kitchen table. Chad inspected and approved them then Jim put on his tool belt and said, "Okay, show me the problem with that old deck and I'll make it safe before I leave."

The guys discussed the logistics of the delivering of materials to the site and housing Jim's crew of four on a houseboat and it was agreed the work would commence on the following Monday. "Okay, I'll get started on the deck," Jim said.

"Fancy a swim?" Chad asked.

"Love to, I'll go put my bikini on." They walked hand in hand to beach, both knowing that sex was imminent. Audrey was already moist between her thighs and Chad couldn't hide the bulge in his swim shorts. When they neared the shore she ran ahead and into the water. She sat down in the shallows and gazed to the horizon.

"Penny for them," Chad asked as he knelt behind her.

"Oh, I'm just hoping Ron and Alan having as much fun as I am," she turned her head and they kissed. He cupped and caressed her large breasts then pinched and pulled her nipples beneath the thin material of her tiny bikini with his thumbs and forefingers and felt them harden.

Audrey got onto her hands and knees in the water and faced him, "Let me suck that lovely big cock before you fuck me right her in the water." He quickly shed his shorts and her tongue was soon licking all over his spongy-textured glans and pee hole. She loved being here on this secluded beach with an attractive man with a big hard cock. She felt so free, so liberated and so horny!

He removed her bikini and she lowered her head to the sand and pushed her ass high in the air. He felt her cunt and clit but she needed no further digital stimulation, she was eager and ready to be fucked, she was soaking wet and he slid his long, fat cock easily all the way into her hot hole.

The sun felt good on their bodies as they lay together on the sand. Her head rested on his chest and she traced lines over it with her fingers then went down and caressed his cock and balls. He had just given Audrey a solid fucking from behind in the shallows and even through she had screamed through two orgasms in quick succession, he had not ejaculated. There were many things she liked about this man but his ability to stay steel-hard, delay and control his ejaculation and regain an erection soon after ejaculation were among her favourites. His cock was thick and she liked that and at just under 10" long it was the perfect length for her pussy. Although John's cock was 13" long it was thin and didn't excite her as much as Chad's or Alan's and besides, a good 4" went unused. It was very horny to look at and play with but what a cock did her her pussy was the most important criteria.

Chad had fucked her several times since they met in Tobermory and every time had been a gem. She was addicted to his cock, perhaps because he was mulatto and she had fantasized about that many times and she knew how much it excited Ron and Alan however they didn't care about the intensity of skin colour and Alan wanted the guy to be very dark-skinned. Her thoughts wondered here and there; should she be so fussy about the intensity of skin colour? Maybe that was foolish? One sexual fantasy she kept to herself was being fucked by a very large mulatto man and it was now taking the form of just a very large black man. A man who would dominate her with his massive bulk. She imagined lying with her legs spread wide as he settles between her thighs. He leans over her, lifting her legs high in the air, with Ron and Alan holding them as his mass overwhelms her body, she feels his huge belly envelop her then he enters her and his meaty thighs propel him hard and deep into pussy. She is at his mercy, she can't move, she is beneath this hulking great man and being fucked like never before. All she can do is wave her arms around helplessly and enjoy the multiple orgasms convulsing through her body. Again she wonders which of the crew had fucked her in the cabin, it must have thrilled Ron and Alan for the three crewmen were not light skinned and whoever it was he was the owner of a huge cock and as she relived that experience again in her mind she became very aroused and wet. She determined once they were home she would ask Ron and Alan to find her compatible black men regardless of their skin tone and she pursue the large man fantasy.

Audrey's fingers had stiffened Chad's cock once again and she wanted him inside her, "Oh Chad, fuck me again," she moaned and moved onto her back. He settled between her thighs and entered this horny wife again. He went in all the way and she could feel his balls against her anus, he couldn't be any more inside her. That she was someone else's wife and her husband condoned and facilitated her need for having sex with other men fit his long-term plans for her and was something he would propose to her later.

When they got back to the house Jim was just about finished loading his boat for the trip back to Tobermory. "Right, I've fixed the deck and everything for Monday is a go," he said. Hands were shaken and the little boat chugged steadily out into the bay.

After dinner Audrey said she wanted to dress up sexily for the evening and went off upstairs and Chad prepared a few things in the living room while he waited. When she entered the room she looked incredibly sexy, she wore a white blouse, very short mini skirt, stockings, garter belt and heels. She sashayed about the room, showing off her outfit and provocative body. She sat on a table and lifted one leg onto a chair. This caused her mini skirt to hike up allowing Chad to see she wasn't wearing panties. "It looks like we are in for a raunchy evening, you are looking decidedly slutty."

"I feel slutty, so treat me like a slut!"

Open your blouse, let me see your tits," he said, "Oh yes, they look lovely, as does your pussy. Put your hands on the table and lean back a little. Yeah, that's so sexy and very slutty!"

Chad leered at the horny wife then said, "You turn me on so much."

"Umm, I like doing that," she purred, moving her right hand between her thighs. She fondled her pussy lips and clitoris, "Show me how much I turn you on."

He smiled and began to slowly undo the buttons on his light blue shirt. When they were all undone he threw it aside and flexed his pecs. Audrey smirked, she loved his toned body and the stamina that came with it. His white shorts were shed and she grinned when she saw the large bulge in his briefs. His thumbs toyed with the elastic urging her to say, "Take them off, I want to see your lovely, big cock," he slid them down and kicked them to one side. He stood naked and she licked her lips as his cock bobbed up and down. She loved seeing a naked man with an erection. "Bring that here," she commanded. He walked slowly to her and she watched every sway of his big, hard phallus.

He put his arms around her waist and pulled her to the edge of the table and she felt his cock rub against her pussy. They kissed and she moaned as he sucked both her nipples. He knelt down and his tongue worked magic on her clit and it wasn't long before she climaxed. He stood and slipped his cock into her and they kissed passionately as he pumped into her pussy.

"Turn around," he urged and helped her down. She bent over, placing her arms and head on the table and presented her lovely rear to him. He spread her cheeks and watched his cock thrust into her wet, pink vagina. She climaxed again and as her panting subsided he leant over her and whispered, "By the way, dinner is ready, it's light but very nutritious and should see us through the night."

"That sounds good to me," she responded as she felt his cock withdraw.

"Sit back on the table, there's something I want you to have for dinner in addition to food." Audrey gave him a puzzled look but hopped back onto the table. "Lean back and spread your lovely legs wide for me." He went over to a credenza and took something out of one of the drawers. She eyed his cock bobbing as he came back to her, it never ceased to excite her. "I want to excite you as we eat and the way I'm going to do this is . . ., " he held up his left hand, "insert this bullet vibrator into your pussy then . . ., " he held up his right hand, "put this little harness on you to keep the vibrator in place. I have the remote and I'll control how much and when you will receive stimulation."

"You like to be in control, don't you?" she said with a sexy smirk.

"I like to see you have orgasms. You've told me of times you were tied up and pleasured in various ways, including being spanked and fisted and that those and other sexual activities brought you powerful orgasms, so let's get started." Chad leaned over and tongued Audrey's pussy but he had already excited her with his words and the bullet slid easily into her vagina. "I never thought I would say this to you but, close your legs!" Audrey obeyed and he slid the harness on and helped her off the table. Once the straps were adjusted and the bullet held in place he asked if it was comfortable.

"It's very comfy, feels like I've got a cock inside me," she said with a smile.

"Good! Let's eat."

She led the way to the dining room and he, of course, ogled her legs and ass then gave her a little vibration. It stopped her dead in her tracks and she had to hold her legs together and moan. When it stopped she smiled, "You are naughty," she said with sparkles in her eyes.

Throughout dinner Audrey was stimulated with the bullet to varying intensities and lengths of time. Chad learned exactly how to bring her to the very edge of her climax before shutting off the stimulus then bringing her back again. She moaned, whimpered, laughed, cried out, screamed and at different times during dinner said, "Please stop! - don't stop! - oh yes, yes! - oh, no, no!" and many unintelligible words and noises. It turned into a contest of wills, he caused several very strong orgasms but it was likely she experienced more since she tried hard to prevent him from tipping her over the edge or hide that she was having an orgasm but she usually lost the battle. She had to admit it was the most unusual and sexually satisfying meal she had ever enjoyed. She thought about Alan doing this to her in Andy's restaurant through breakfast then thought, no, she could not do this in a public place although the thought excited her and she would think of other places where it might work.

After dinner Audrey removed the harness and bullet, "They're yours," he said, "use them often and think of me."

"Thank you, dinner will never be the same again," she laughed.

Shall we retire to the living room?" Chad suggested with a sweep of his arm, "lead the way, I like looking at your sexy legs and ass."

Audrey exaggerated the sway of her hips as she walked and didn't notice Chad remove his clothes, pick up the wine and glasses and follow her naked into the living room. Sheepskin rugs and pillows were scattered in front of fireplace and the flames provided the only light in the room. It was romantic and erotic and Audrey loved it.

She stood by the fire and smiled when she saw Chad was naked and erect. Take off your clothes," he murmured, "I want us both to be naked." She removed her outfit in a mini striptease while Chad watched and stroked his cock. God, she loved to see a man do that! They lay in the glow of the fire, kissing, fondling, probing, tonguing and sucking then they had deliciously hot and satisfying sex.

"Sleep with me tonight?" Chad whispered.

"Yes," she breathed.

He watched her sashay up the stairs and she displayed her ass and pussy for him on the way up. "Why do all men love to watch a woman walking up a staircase and bending over? Alan loves to watch me do it."

"Legs, ass and pussy look so erotic from below," Chad offered then added, "and, of course, men are pigs at heart."

"You are that, it's true but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love seeing a man aroused by looking at me and wanting to fuck me. Sometimes, when Alan is fingering me in Andy's, I'll look at the men in the restaurant and imagine I go to every table and they fuck me on it. One after the other, I move from table to table and all the men in that restaurant fuck me. Young, old, fat, thin, it doesn't matter. They all want to fuck me and I want them to. I think I must be a nymphomaniac."

"Maybe or perhaps you just have a fertile erotic mind like Alan."

"I don't know, I seem to require an awful lot of sex. Some of my female friends have no interest in anything sexual anymore but I seem to be going the other way."

They showered together in the large shower room then after drying each other off spent the night together. It was a night of little sleep and lots of sex and they had it in many places and positions about the room during the night.

It was almost 8:30am when they stirred. Chad cuddled up behind Audrey with his cock between her thighs and resting against her pussy. She felt it stiffening and smiled into her pillow. "You are an amazing and erotic lady, I'd like to ask you something and I understand you need to discuss it with Ron. My Mother was and still is a philanthropist. She and my Father continue to attend events in the Bahamas but as I mentioned before they don't travel far anymore. That task has fallen to me and unlike my parents I keep a rather low profile when attending functions. I have a condo, well, a penthouse, down near Queens Quay that I use when I'm in Toronto. I'm in the city three, maybe four times a year for charity events or something related to architecture. I would love you to accompany me on these occasions, it's an opportunity for you to look incredibly glamorous and meet some interesting people, celebs and the like. The food is always pretty good and I promise you won't have to wear your bullet. I can imagine you in a white gown on my arm, a classy, elegant lady. Afterwards, back at the penthouse, you can spread your legs wide and show me your pussy and erect nipples and act as my slutty whore in private."

"It all sounds wonderful and I'm sure Ron wouldn't mind, he knows I would be in safe hands with you and he knows how much I like your cock but I'm afraid I don't have any evening gowns."

"That isn't a problem. I will have a car pick you up and drive you downtown where we will shop for your gown and accessories then the day after the event a car will drive you home unless you decide to stay for the weekend."

"I want to do it. I am an elegant lady but I also love acting as your slutty whore."

"The penthouse is plenty big enough if you want to bring Ron and or Alan. I can easily get them tickets for the Leafs, Raptors, Toronto FC or Jays while we're at the function then we can take care of you after." She gave him a big smile and kissed him.

The weather remained sunny and warm and after breakfast they went to the beach for a swim and sex on the beach. Later that afternoon they watched Seas the Day making its way to the dock. The crew waved from the boat as Ron and Alan came ashore looking very happy. Audrey felt a tingle run through her body as she waved back to the three young crewmen, still wondering which one had seen her tied up in a position that lewdly displayed her bottom and pussy. Which one had fondled and spanked her bottom, fucked her pussy and given her a full measure of hot, sticky and delicious cum. Having all three of them in her cabin briefly entered her mind but then it was hugs and kisses with the returning jazz fans.

"Absolutely great show, we had a really good time with the crew, lots of fun and tremendous music," Ron enthused and Alan agreed.

That night Audrey treated the guys to a very erotic striptease followed by some wild love-making on the the furniture on the deck. Around 10:00pm a gentle and remarkably warm rain began to fall and everyone left the deck and even more wild, and this time, wet, love-making took place on the lawn.

It was a tired group that drifted off to bed at midnight. Audrey slept with Ron and cuddled up to him tightly with a satisfied smile on her face. It had been a great getaway so far and she had already exceeded her expectations of the amount of sexual activity she would receive. She would tell Ron about the charity events in the morning.

There was still a light drizzle falling when Audrey went out onto the deck with a mug of coffee. She was sheltered by a roof that covered about half the deck that looked out to the forest. The scent of spruce was heavy in the air and had a calming, almost intoxicating effect on her. Not that she wasn't calm, she was more relaxed than she had been in months and felt the increase in sex and new partners contributed to that. The aroma of spruce just added to her overall contentment and well-being that drizzly morning.