Dream Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron also was feeling good, the jazz concert had been a treat and seeing his wife getting plenty of cock since leaving home was always a pleasure for him. It had been a while since he'd watched another man's cock thrusting into her pussy, other than Alan's and he loved watching them together. Alan would fuck his wife from behind as she lay on her side. He would stand beside the bed and Audrey would suck his cock. Alan knew what he liked to see and would lift her uppermost leg so he had a clear view of his wife's cunt being drilled. Roy had been a good start to their sexual journey, he was eager and considerate and Audrey liked the way he doted on her and was very good with his tongue. Chad, of course, was a keeper. She had told him about the charity affairs and he thought it was a good idea and that she would love it. They had already agreed to see Chad whenever he was in Toronto or Georgian Bay. And then there was the young crewman with the very large endowment. Audrey would never have allowed that to happen under usual circumstances. Ron knew she had really enjoyed it and it teased her sexually to wonder which one of them it was and he would never tell her.

He thought it funny that all the men his wife had been sexually involved with were older than she, he was four years older than her and Alan a year older still. She was 28 when they first welcomed someone else to join them for sex. The man was 50 at the time and a neighbour. He would visit once, occasionally twice a week to fuck Audrey and she looked forward to it and he introduced her to many sexual pleasures. It lasted for two years until he retired and moved back to his native Monaco. For the past few years Ron and Alan had been trying to persuade her to try a young man, 18-20 years old but it was something she had so far refused to consider. Perhaps now, after the crewman incident she might change her mind, Ron hoped so. He wanted to see virile young cocks fucking his mature wife's pussy and spraying huge loads of cum in her vagina and over her body. It excited him immensely to imagine how eager and aroused the young men would be to have the opportunity to fuck her.

He was excited by the thought of a young man ejaculating without even touching his erection as he looked at huis wife spread on the bed or bent over displaying her ass and cunt. He even had a plan for how it would play out. The young man would be sitting naked on the sofa when Audrey walked into the room and paraded about in her provocative and revealing outfit. She would stand a few feet in front of the lad and Ron would stand beside her and demonstrate all the sexual delights his wife's body was going to provide him with. He'd stick his fingers in her mouth and tell the young man how much his cock was going to like it in there. He'd maul her tits and nipples, bend her over and expose her anus and cunt. He would then send his wife to sit next to him who might very well have ejaculated already, it didn't matter, young men had the ability for multiple ejaculations and his wife would receive lots of it over time. When the lad was able to give Audrey a decent fucking Ron would ask if he had a couple of friends who might like to join him with Audrey. In that scenario Ron would have the young man show her off to his friends in the same manner as he had been shown. Ron imagined cum squirting everywhere as the overexcited young men were unable to avoid ejaculating but over time, they would be able to fuck his wife for hours and shoot cum in her mouth, pussy and all over her body.

It was their last night on Cynthia John Island, the following morning Chad would return them to Tobermory. Everyone helped prepare a grand feast that was eaten at the round table out on the deck as the rain had moved on and the weather was nice again. With the meal finished and the dishes washed and put away it was a relaxed group of four that sat chatting in the warm evening air. "Audrey, I think it's time you got naked," Ron suggested. She looked at him over the wine glass she was about to take a sip from then turned her gaze to Alan and Chad who were both smiling with their agreement. She wasn't wearing a lot to take off, shorts with a thong underneath and a thin, white t-shirt and no bra. Instead of taking a sip of wine she slowly poured it over her t-shirt, highlighting her lovely tits and pronounced nipples.

The men clapped as she slipped out of her shorts and thong but she left her wet t-shirt on. Alan picked up one of the pads from a chaise lounges and placed it on the table. He helped Audrey onto it and she lay down. He started to undress which prompted Ron and Chad to do the same. "Come and stand next to me," Alan said and the three men stood a couple of feet apart around the table with their erections already throbbing and ready to fuck the horny slut wife spread out on the table.

Audrey looked at the men and their hard cocks. How she loved the sexual atmosphere of excited men. It was different from their excitement when watching sports, sexually aroused men with erections that were meant for her created the ultimate erotic atmosphere. She was always incredibly aroused that they wanted her, wanted to kiss, lick and probe her body, push their cocks into her mouth and fuck her pussy with their animalistic instincts, competing for their sperm to fill her cunt and win the race to successfully breed her and carry on their lineage. This was not in their conscience thoughts but there was an intensity in sexually-aroused men that she found nowhere else and she adored it. Having men want her sexually was the ultimate high!

"Okay, you guys," Alan said, "This table rotates so I thought this would be fun, now watch and learn but you need to kneel down." He positioned Audrey so her ass was at the edge of the table, he spread her legs then knelt down and ate her pussy. It lasted only a minute then he stood and pushed his cock into her. After another minute he withdrew then swiveled the table until her pussy was in front of Ron. He ate and fucked his wife then passed her to Chad who did the same then passed her back to Alan.

She was then turned around so her head hung over the edge of the table. While she sucked Alan's cock he played with her wet tits and nipples over the t-shirt and reach down to fondle her pussy and clit then she was passed along as before for the same treatment. Alan then had Audrey bend over the table and he fucked her from behind until he ejaculated. Ron and Chad followed suit then Ron spread his wife's cheeks so they could see three loads of cum in her pussy and watch as it fell onto the deck in a ribbon of white.

Audrey visited Alan and Chad during the night for an interlude of sexy fun but there was no more cum, she had worked the guys pretty hard and was content just to spend some time alone with them and feel their tongues and fingers on and in her body.

The boat ride back to Tobermory was uneventful and bittersweet. They had had a fantastic time with Chad, he was a gracious and generous host and they would keep in touch. There were tears at the marina then it was back to the vehicle for the journey south.

They called Roy from Tobermory and were staying with him that night. On the way to Wiarton it was decided that Roy would have Audrey to himself for the night. He was pleased to see them, Audrey enjoyed another bike ride and he really excelled in the bedroom managaing to fuck her most of the night before unleashing a giant load of cum around 6:00am. At breakfast Audrey was still in a sexual fog that Ron and Alan knew well, she had been very well fucked by Roy and it showed.

There was back seat fun while heading south and their sexual odyssey came to an end when they arrived home.

That night Audrey snuggled up to Ron but sleep was some way off for her, she lay contemplating men and her sexual relationships with them. Some were in the past and she only thought fleeting of them and the erotic times they had shared. There was, of course, Ron, her rock! A trust existed between them that was rare, he enjoyed that she was highly sexual and her capricious nature excited him, he liked to see her with other men and watch her being fucked was always a thrilling experience. He loved to watch the many expressions on her face during sexual intercourse, loved seeing another man's cock in her mouth and pussy and hearing her moans and whimpers of erotic pleasure. Alan had been her long time sex partner, she loved his creative, sexually dirty mind, he was very intuitive and had many ways to bring her to multiple climaxes. Roy had been fun, he was eager and enthusiastic and knew how to excite her. Chad was a dream come true, her first black man and skilled in the sexual arts. She was looking forward to accompanying him with his charity work and the first one would take place in three weeks. She would be the elegant lady on his arm and the slutty whore in his bed later.

Also occupying her thoughts was her experience with the young crewman on the boat, whoever it was he was certainly younger than anyone she would ever have considered for a sex partner but she had been highly aroused by it so, perhaps she had been blinkered in her thinking, maybe she should talk to Ron and Alan about it, it was something to think about. She smiled, closed her eyes and snuggled tighter to her husband.

Ron and Alan had both fucked Audrey in the back seat on the journey north They had made a few stops along the way as they continued their leisurely pace. Audrey began checking her phone for a hotel or B&B to stay the night. "This looks nice, it's a B&B in Wiarton, lots of good reviews and the place reminds of houses in England. It's weird though, it looks familiar somehow."

"Maybe you saw it in a magazine advertisement or dreamt it, or maybe . . . as Yogi Berra would say, it's deja vu all over again," Alan suggested.

"Umm, maybe," Audrey responded absently, "it just feels like I've been here before!" She sat back in her seat, quiet and feeling very strange.