Dream Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, I wouldn't go that far but I am alone and I'd love to join you." Audrey's fast-beating heart was almost audible as he sat down in the vacant seat next to her. Ron and Alan wore huge smiles but she tried not to look at them, she knew they were just teasing smiles.

"I guess introductions are in order, I'm Chad Bonington," he shook hands and Audrey held on a little longer than the guys.

"Do I detect a slight Caribbean accent?" Alan asked.

"Guilty as charged, I was born in the Bahamas but attended university in Canada, Toronto actually at the U of T."

"What brings you to Tobermory, you mentioned the Jaguar belongs to your mother, does she live here in Tobermory?" Audrey asked with a break in her voice.

"We have property here and my parents purchased the car in 1987. They used to come here every year but now they stay pretty close to home in the Bahamas.

"Sounds terrible," Alan joked.

My Mother was born and raised in Toronto and she misses the seasons as do a lot of folks who move south permanently. She went to the U of T also and became an architect. Her first assignment was a small hotel in the Bahamas and my father was the developer. They worked well together, so well that they married and designed and built hotels and resorts all over the Caribbean. We used to come here for the summer but they don't travel anymore. I try to spend time here every year if I can. I followed my mother into architecture. My sister and I run the business now but I like to spend time here whenever I can, there are so many great memories. I'm having renovations done on the home here and I'm meeting with the builder, that's my main reason for being here at the moment."

"We live not far from Toronto and are just travelling leisurely and seeing what adventures we encounter along the way." Audrey said.

The rest of the evening was spent with good food, good company and a few drinks. There was much laughter and a promise of a ride in the Jag if they bumped into one another again. As they parted Chad said he had enjoyed the evening immensely and hoped they'd meet again. Again, his gaze lingered a little longer on Audrey and he flashed his handsome smile her way. This time she was certain it wasn't her imagination, there was a connection! All those times Ron and Alan had searched, without success, for a handsome and personable mulatto and here he was in little old Tobermory. It was fate, she believed, that had brought them together, as it had other men in her sex life, and she was determined to bump into him again.

Ron was very tired so Audrey went to Alan's room with her Magic Wand and dildo.

Next morning at breakfast Audrey had poached eggs and orange juice while the guys were digging into their bacon and eggs with all the fixings. She finished her meal and felt like some fresh air and maybe see Chad. "I'm just going for a stroll at the marina to look at the boats," she said.

"Okay, we'll meet you there in a while," Ron said and when she left he turned to Alan, "she'll be looking for Chad, he said he had a boat and she's really horny for him."

"Yes I know, she was telling me last night how much she is attracted to him. I hope she does, I'd like to watch her with him," Alan said and took a gulp of coffee.

"Me too, she's wanted to try a black cock for years but she's fussy. She doesn't want them to be too dark-skinned, they must just have a nice all-over tan and Caucasian features. Can't say I'm that fussy, I just want to see her being fucked by a big, black dick."

"Yep, that would be something to see alright."

It was a beautiful morning as Audrey wandered about and Ron was correct, her primary reason for leaving the restaurant was to locate Chad. She hardly had any sleep thinking about him fucking her while Ron and Alan watched. As he filled her mind again she saw it - the Jag - a little way down the road. Her heart skipped a beat and her pace quickened as she scanned the shops and boats for him. She stopped near a large sailboat where she could watch the Jag in case he returned to it.

"Good morning," a familiar voice sounded.

It startled her and she turned around and looked up. "Oh, good morning Chad, I saw your car there and thought you might be somewhere nearby. Is this your boat?"

"Yes it is, most Bahamians have a boat and she's been in the family for many years, were you looking for me?"

"No, no," she lied, "I was just out for a walk after breakfast and happened to see your car. Your boat, it's lovely."

Chad flashed his sexy smile again, "I wouldn't mind at all if you were looking for me, I've been thinking of you. You look very lovely this morning."

For several long seconds Audrey was lost for words and her heart was all aflutter then she regained her composure. "Well, thank you kind Sir for the compliment, you're looking pretty good yourself and I have to admit . . ." She paused, not sure if she should say it but then thought what the heck, . . . "I have to admit I've been thinking of you also."

Chad gazed down at this beautiful, mature lady. Their chat was so much more erotic than the sum of their words. She looked so sexy in a blue top with white polka dots and white shorts. Her large, braless breasts looked so sensual under her top and teased his senses as did her shapely legs, he wanted to see her naked, see her breasts and nipples, her ass must be a dream he thought and her pussy, the prize he lusted to experience the most, it is certainly mature and must be used to pleasing hard cocks, she's with two men and probably wouldn't mind more. He was erect thinking about being with and fucking this beauty and knew she could see the large bulge in his tight shorts. He knew she could see he was well-endowed and he made no attempt to hide it, hard as she tried, she couldn't keep from glancing at it. There was definitely a mutual, sexual attraction and he was determined to pursue it.

"So, we both wanted to see one another again and now we have. What are we going to do now?" he said. "You are with your husband and friend."

Audrey gave him one of her patented sexy smiles, "Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've enjoyed the company of three men, in fact, I like it from time to time if the conditions and the men are right."

"Umm, I bet you do, sounds interesting. I have an idea, I'm sailing this afternoon to my home. I told you I'm meeting the builder there later this week. We'll cruise around, there's lots of interesting things to see and do in the Bay and arrive at my place early evening on Wednesday. If you have the time I'd love for you, Ron and Alan to be my guests for as long as you like. What do you think?"

"I'll need to talk to the guys but it sounds good to me and I think you know why," she said, staring directly at his crotch above her. "We were going to take the ferry to Manitoulin but your island sounds so much better."

Chad leaned forward over the edge of the boat and whispered, "I find you a very attractive and sexy lady."

Audrey cupped her hands on either side of her mouth and breathed, "The feeling is mutual!"

"I have a crew of three young guys from the Bahamas having breakfast somewhere around here. When they get back we'll prepare the boat and leave about 2:00PM. The boat is big enough that they won't bother us on board, they have their own, separate quarters, you won't know they are there. Oh, and you can park your vehicle where I park mine, it's a secure area. Be here at 1:30, we'll 'get the cars parked and we'll set sail."

Just then Ron and Alan arrived and after morning pleasantries Audrey gave them Chad's idea. Everyone agreed it was a great idea and looked forward to this unexpected turn of events.

When they boarded the boat later that afternoon Chad introduced the crew, "This is Ben, he's 24 and has been sailing with me for 9 years, Felipe, 21 has 5 years service and this is Julian, he's 18 and has been with me for 2 years. They are good sailors and know this lady very well so you can feel perfectly safe with them handling the boat. We have separate quarters below so the only time you'll see them is on deck. Any questions?" There weren't any and the crew left to get on with preparations for sailing.

'Seas the Day' out of Grand Bahama pulled away from the dock a long way from home and entered the open waters of Georgian Bay.

Chad gave his guests a tour to orient them with the boat. Besides the living area and galley there were three bedrooms. Alan was allotted the smallest but it was more than adequate. Next was the master bedroom and Audrey couldn't resist giving Chad a sly smile. She looked at the bed and imagined herself on it with him and also on the bench in front of the window, sliding up and down on his large erection while Ron and Alan watched from the gangway on the other side of the glass.

The third bedroom was to be Audrey and Ron's and Chad said, "I sure I won't offend you by telling you this but over the years we have entertained a lot of clients on the boat and frequently received special and unusual sexual requests for entertainment while on board. This is why this bedroom is known as the 'playroom' and I'll show you why." Along one wall was a bank of built-in, floor to ceiling cupboards. He opened one of the lower ones and slid out a fucking machine fixed to a trolley with a shelf beneath displaying an array of dildos. "There are other sex toys to satisfy any desire in the cupboards so feel free to make use of them as you wish, everything is sanitized so no need to worry in that regard." Audrey smiled sexily as she gazed at the dildos and the machine.

While Chad left to check in on the crew Alan went to his bedroom to unpack and Ron and Audrey did likewise. Audrey was putting her clothes into a drawer when Ron saw she had three bikinis and exclaimed, "Three bikinis, don't you think it might be a little chilly for bikinis?"

"You never know, besides, it's more to show off my sexy body than anything else, you know I like my body and enjoy displaying it to men."

"He's going to fuck you whatever colour you're bikini is or if you are wearing one or not and Alan and I can't wait to see that."

"I know you guys are dying to see him fuck me, I'm dying for it to happen also and how erotic is it to have sex with my first black man on a luxury sailboat!"

When Chad returned he apologized but he had to leave them again but there were a few things he had to attend to on the boat. Ron asked if he could tag along as he was interested in the finer details of operating a large boat such as this. As they were leaving Chad turned to Audrey and Alan, "Again, I'm sorry for this but it can't be helped. My bedroom is available if you'd like to take advantage of it until Ron and I can join you later."

"We just might take you up on that but don't be too long, remember what I told you on the dock this morning about the company of men."

"I haven't forgotten, we'll join you as soon as we can."

Audrey and Alan looked at one another, smiled with raised eyebrows and headed for the bedroom. Halfway down the gangway they stopped, embraced, kissed and fondled before getting to the bedroom. "Let's do it on the bench by the windows, I want Chad to watch me being fucked, let him know what he's in for," Audrey said excitedly as they undressed.

She lay on the bench and spread her legs wide. Her fingers played with her pussy lips and clit as she watched Alan finish undressing and begin to stroke his cock.

"You're really horny for Chad, aren't you?"

"Oh Alan, yes! I never thought it would ever happen but you almost had to get killed for it." They both laughed. "I'll have my first black cock . . . well, half black cock soon. I know how much you and Ron want to see me fucked by a black guy and I'm sorry to have been so fussy but Chad ticks all my boxes and soon he will fill my box with his big cock. He got hard this morning when we were talking and I think he's huge, he couldn't hide it in the shorts he was wearing and I'm so excited that you and Ron will finally get to watch me with a black guy."

"I think you're really going to enjoy him, I see the way he looks at you - the same way I do. Ron and I have talked about it and we are both excited to see you with him." Alan knelt down as Audrey teased her clitoris and pushed two fingers into her pussy, "Oh, you are so wet, Chad has got you very horny."

"It's not just Chad, you know what you do to me, nobody eats my pussy like you do, you make me cum over and over."

"Well you naughty, slutty wife, let me do that right now." Alan went to work with his tongue and Audrey quickly had an orgasm. It was now her turn to perform oral and she sucked Alan's cock with her usual enthusiasm then straddled his lap. His cock knew the way into her cunt, it had been there many times and never tired of fucking it. He knew from watching Ron fuck her in this position that her ass would look so sexy as she pumped up and down on his cock.

The living room and bedrooms were down a private gangway that the crew were not meant to enter so when Audrey heard the door close she knew it must be Chad and her husband. "Oh, they are here," she cried.

"And it's black cock time for you and your pussy is more than ready, I've prepared it well for him."

"You always give my pussy what it needs but there's nothing wrong with adding some dark meat to the white."

"I think you are in for a lot of dark meat in the next little while."

"I certainly hope you are right, they're here."

Chad and Ron stood at the window and watched Audrey bob up and down on Alan's cock as he sucked on her nipples.

"My wife loves being fucked. Alan and I give her plenty of cock but she's always ready for some extra."

"She has a tremendous body, so sensual, sexy and erotic, it's everything and more I thought it would be and look at her face, she just loves it."

"She's wanted a black guy for a long time and Alan and I have longed to see that also and we've done our best to find one but you are the first one she's really taken to, you will have a lot of horny fun with her, I guarantee you that. As I said, she loves to be fucked so give it to her, don't be shy, she can take everything you can give her."

"Thanks for the heads up, I'll certainly try and please her.

Audrey motioned for them to come in and they needed no written invitation. Ron undressed then walked over and stood on the bench with his feet on either side of Alan's head. Chad was content to watch the scene unfold and gaze at Audrey's beautiful ass and Alan's cock appearing and disappearing into her pussy. She was surprised to suddenly see her husband's cock in front of her face and when he took hold of her head she knew the routine. "C'mon, suck it, suck it you horny bitch, take it, take it, suck my dick, slut," he ordered and roughly pumped his cock into his wife's mouth causing her to gag and her cheeks to bulge but he didn't stop and she seemed eager to take it. It was a huge turn-on for Ron to think of her as an insatiable, slut wife and she liked the fantasy of it and was happy to play along, it turned her on also and it wasn't far from the truth. "Take it you fucking slut, you love it don't you, don't you, slut!?"

"Ummmggghh," was all she managed to gurgle.

Alan had a perfect view of Ron's cock thrusting into his Audrey's mouth and he urged his friend along, "Go on Ron, that's it, fuck her mouth, make your horny slut wife choke."

"Oooohhhh, arrrhhhh," Audrey spluttered, aroused by the dirty talk.

Chad watched the action for several minutes until Ron stepped down and Alan eased Audrey off his lap. The time had arrived for her first black cock and Ron went to his tote and retrieved his camera. He wanted to photograph his wife during this long-anticipated event.

She sat on the bench and opened her legs so Ron could photograph her pre-black-cock-fucked pussy and hoped to take a post one showing it ravaged, stretched open and cum-splattered. Audrey looked at Chad, "Come here, she said, curling her index finger. He pulled off his t-shirt and kicked off his sandals so only his shorts were left. He walked over to her while she lewdly fondled her tits and clit. He stood in front of her and she placed her hands on his hips, her heart pounded and she thought she might faint as she pulled his shorts down. His beautiful big cock came into view and she gasped with delight. He leaned back on the coffee table and she watched it grow to its full size

Instinctively she licked her lips then knelt down in front of him. She studied the huge, hard, light brown phallus as it pulsed rhythmically and thought how fate had brought them together. She remembered when after her relationship ended with John there was no other male in her life for over a year except Ron. She was horny but there was no one in their circle of friends to whom they could turn. Reluctant and nervous Ron posted a profile on a swinger site advertising for a man for his highly sexual wife. A couple who lived not too far away responded and Ron invited them to come over. They were swingers and not exactly what Ron and Audrey were looking for but the wife was quite happy just to watch her husband if that's what was required. She wasn't attracted to Dave who was short, balding and had a pencil moustache but after chatting for a half hour she went upstairs, changed into a sexy outfit, came down and sat on Dave's lap. She kissed him and he fondled her tits then she took him to her bedroom. Ron and the wife chatted for a while in the kitchen then went upstairs to watch. Audrey was being fucked pretty good and it was what she needed. Dave came over a couple of times on his own and Ron watched them fucking.

When the wife came next she showed Audrey a photo of Alan, a guy who they had been enjoying threesomes with for a few months. Audrey was immediately attracted to Alan and asked if it were possible to meet him. She met him the following week and they connected immediately. That was more than ten years ago and although there had been several very erotic experiences when she was with Dave and Alan she was never fond of Dave and was glad when he was out of her life. It was just Ron and Alan then and they enjoyed many erotic and horny scenarios together. She often recalled their trips away, filled with sex, Alan freely admitted it was difficult for him to keep his hands off her and she liked that she aroused him so and being touched and fondled in public excited her. There was the time he had rented a basic motel room and Ron dropped Audrey off to be fucked like a cheap whore. It was fun role playing, like the time Alan tied her up and it got so erotic he ejaculated twice in her pussy. There were times when he took her over his lap and spanked her bottom and sometimes used a crop on her clit and pussy. There had been a couple of attempts to add another man when she got the urge but they weren't successful. And now Alan had led her to Chad, her first non-white male. He almost had to die to accomplish it but she felt it was Fate in much the same way Dave had led her to him.

She leaned forward and placed her lips on the head of his cock. She couldn't quite believe this was real, she had imagined it so often but never thought it would happen and now, here she was about to suck her very first big, black cock while her husband and Alan watched. She held Chad's legs just above the knees and took him deep into her mouth. His cock was huge and hard and she sucked it lovingly, concentrating her tongue on the glans and piss hole then deep-throating as much, and sometimes more, than she could take while caressing his large nuts sack. She spluttered, saliva covered his cock and fell onto her tits but she loved it and kept on sucking. If his black cock felt half as good in her pussy as it did in her mouth she had definitely died and was in heaven.

Chad lifted her up and they kissed, his big cock rested against her tummy and thigh. Ron took several shots for posterity and wondered how his wife was going to fare with the monster cock that would soon fuck her, she looked small beside him and his cock looked so big it would split her in two but he was well aware that looks can be deceiving and his lovely wife had taken big cocks before and enjoyed every second. John's cock was longer but not nearly as thick as Chad's and he knew that his wife could take 9" of John's dick, it had been measured, so Chad should just about be able to get all of his cock into Audrey right down to his balls.