Dream Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting out a small whine of longing, Steph dragged his suitcase quickly after them, huffing as Dee helped Grace into the back seat of the family-sized taxi.

***

The taxi ride was mercifully quick as Steph endured sitting to one side of Grace whilst her other side was firmly enveloped by the bulk of Dee. He noticed her steadying hand rub on Dee's tree-trunk thigh, and he was almost eaten alive by jealousy when they finally disembarked at what looked like a small mansion.

"Holy..."

Steph couldn't believe his eyes.

The place was a modern, red-bricked building styled in a cosy way that belied the fact it had three floors, all with balconies overlooking the gigantic swimming pool which sat in an open terrace area in the garden. Behind them the view stretched over swathes of tropical forests and a shoreline in the distance, a picture that would have outshone most postcards with its beauty.

A hand placed itself on his shoulder.

"Like what you see, girl?" said Andres.

He looked up into the smiling face and shivered, decided he hated this smug douchebag more than he had ever hated anyone in the world, except maybe Dee whenever he tried to flirt with Grace. His eyes were glimmering, perhaps with amusement, and Steph found himself searching for what lay beneath the easy smile.

"Ah... yeah, yeah it's nice," he said through gritted teeth, trying to be the good boy that Grace wanted him to be.

"Cool... and maybe relax a little," said Andres, and Steph breathed out and almost managed to enjoy the tranquillity for a full second before Andres' hand connected with his ass and laid a spank which made him coo like a naughty girl.

"OoooH!" he cried, before looking back at Andres furiously, and the man winked at him as he walked past.

The wink made all his hairs stand on end, and Steph hmphed, winching his jaw shut and noting the tight buns of the man striding away.

'He spanks hard.'

Images in his head of Andres spanking him in more intimate situations appeared out of nowhere, and he whined in frustration at his unhelpful imagination.

'Get a grip.'

"Steph, look at this place!" said Grace, eyes wide as she came in after him.

"That's Stephanie," Dee corrected her, placing a hand on her back and giving Steph a knowing pout which made him tremble with rage.

"Oh yeah," she giggled, before seeing Steph's expression and hastily wiping the smile from her lips.

***

Steph raced upstairs and threw his bag into one of the spacious rooms, taking a second to breathe and calm down before padding back downstairs to properly take in the gorgeous-looking lobby; an open-plan lounge and kitchen area with shaggy carpets, comfy-looking chintz sofas and a huge TV screen which took up half the wall and looked about as thin as a piece of paper. It was all tasteful whilst remaining outrageously expensive.

He noticed Andres leaning on the kitchen counter and ignored him, shuffling past to get a glass of water. There was no telling how long they planned to keep this 'girl' stuff up, and he didn't want to encourage them, too busy hoping that Dee wasn't ingratiating himself further with Grace whilst he was away.

His eyes flickered down to Andres' waist, and he spied an ominous bulge running down one leg. He stared for far too long at it and then his brain froze as he looked up straight into the stare of Andres, dark wells boring into his.

"Why don't we have a little chat Stephanie? Girl to Man."

He balled up his fists, but couldn't think of anything to say. Andres chuckled and stood up, putting an arm around him and steered him towards the sofa.

"Come with me baby."

It was clear how physically superior Andres was to Steph, needing none of his strength to push the young man along. The size difference was overwhelming this close, and Steph had the urge to mewled like a kitten as Andres pulled him onto a seat next to him. Their thighs pressed together which left Steph feeling extremely awkward. Andres betrayed no such misgivings.

"Now, I thought, Stephanie, that we should get a few things straight between you and Daddy."

Steph's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"D.... Daddy?"

His sharp gaze was somehow drilling deep into places that Steph had never known existed before.

"Yes, baby," he said, smirking as Steph's expression morphed into one of shock.

"W-what? No, look I'm sorry, this joke is going a bit toooOOHH!"

A large hand slid onto his crotch and enclosed his balls, which cut off his protests with a whimper.

"UNNnn!"

Andres smiled.

"Are we gonna have a problem here?.... Because if we are, then I'll have to explain to Grace why we had to send you home."

"Uuhhhhhnnnn." he squeaked, quieter, his eyes watering.

"And then little Grace would be all alone in our mansion," he muttered into Steph's ear, making him tremble from the bass and warmth inches from his skin.

Steph felt like he was about to cry, lip trembling as Andres rubbed his testicles a little more enjoyably.

"HUNNNNnnn, o-okay, okay please.....I-I'll play along, but just... maybe don't... ooOOHHHH!"

"Daddy," prompted Andres.

"DADDYYYYY!" he blurted as Andres fondled his balls softly.

"Good girl," said Andres, and he began to rub Steph's crotch so enjoyably that Steph's voice jumped two octaves as pleasure spread like heat through his body, causing him to mewl into Andres' arm, grabbing it like he was a stripper on a pole. The muscles inside rippled like steel cables under the skin; it felt like holding pure unfettered power in his hands. Steph's mouth began watering.

"Oh yeah girl," breathed Andres, who began to administer a heavy massage of Steph's helpless package. Steph bent over into his arm and began to whine as Andres touched him as invasively as possible, and the feeling of having his manhood manipulated and controlled by someone else's hands made him want to cry, but the problem was it felt so good.

"Oh, here's my girl," said Andres smoothly, as he began to feel Steph's cock harden furiously between his fingers.

Steph's chest began to heave as he felt his dick come to full mast under the powerful man's touch and he tried to struggle, to pull himself away.

'No, I can't be getting hard to this,' he thought desperately, although all that escaped his mouth was an eager whimper.

Then Grace wandered in from the other side of the kitchen.

"Hey guys!... Sorry, guys and girls," she chuckled, "What's going-?"

Andres removed his hand from Steph's bulging crotch and settled with one arm on the back of the couch.

"Just getting to know one another." he said.

Grace's smile dropped as she saw Steph's horrified expression, taking in the fact that he was breathing heavily, clinging to Andres' arm like a life jacket in the ocean, with a raging boner on display in his pants.

"Wow, urm... that's....."

It took her a few seconds to process the scene, a surprised smile spreading onto her face as she carefully avoided bringing up Steph's arousal in the arms of Andres.

"Hey, wow... I mean this is great!... good to see you guys getting to know one another! I think Stephanie is really starting to enj-...."

Steph burst into tears as she called him by his new name and pushed himself off the sofa, running upstairs.

She raised an eyebrow, confusion plastered on her face.

"Was... Was it something I said?"

"Don't worry, she's just working out some personal issues, give her time," said Andres casually.

Grace frowned.

That was so weird... she had definitely seen Steph sporting a serious hard on. Maybe he really was into guys...

She waited a few seconds and then headed up after him.

The sobbing was coming from the room down the hall and Grace approached the door slowly.

"Hey... Steph?"

"What," said a small voice.

She opened the door and looked at Steph, curled up in a ball.

"Want to tell me about what happened back there?" she said, softly.

"No."

"Right...Okay then..."

She came down and put her arm round him.

"Well, I think it's a great thing that you're getting to know each other...."

Steph's eyebrows furrowed and his face became angry.

"No, these guys are ASSHOLES, pure and simple! I don't want to talk to them, I, I-I don't want to be near them.... I don't care, if they don't want us here we'll just go home...."

Worry spread across Grace's face.

"Listen Steph... I'm sorry, I'm sure you're going through....a.... a lot of feelings right now...."

She glanced at his manhood which was being covered by the legs crunched against his chest. He was almost certainly still hard.

"So, uh... why don't we just chill for a bit... we can talk about what we want from our perfect partner, before we make any decisions, huh?"

At this Steph looked up.

"...O...Okay."

***

"So you want someone who's a good listener?"

"Definitely..."

"Wow, you are such a Stephanie," she grinned.

Steph didn't smile.

"You?"

"Urrrrm..... Calm."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, someone who can relax with me... sit back and just... talk."

Grace put her arm on his shoulder, and butterflies began to wake in Steph's stomach.

"I'm glad we can talk."

He looked in her eyes.

"Sure, of course."

"Also... I need to be honest... I've been so looking forward to this holiday.... With YOU on this holiday.."

Steph felt his heart lifting.

"...I don't know, I just feel like you could.. you know... make the best of it... enjoy the holiday with me?"

Steph was about to retort when some of the words got through and he paused. Maybe she was right.... He couldn't ruin this just because of some stupid jokes... He was on holiday with his soulmate right? He couldn't waste the opportunity, even if the guys they were here with were the worst kind of people.

"You know what.. yeah...Let's.. let's just make the most of it."

Grace grinned.

"I knew you couldn't be angry for long!"

He gave a sheepish grin. "Yeah, but then I mean... look at this place!"

She snorted and squeezed his shoulder.

"Thanks Steph."

He leaned into it.

"I think you'll find that's Stephanie, thank you very much," he said in a girly voice.

She guffawed and held him tight, and that smell of her body and perfume came strong into his nostrils. He took a deep breath, and when Grace broke the embrace he was almost high on the fumes of her.

"Let's do it, best holiday ever," she said.

"... Sure... Best holiday ever," he replied, and a smile came back to his face.

They spent the rest of the evening unpacking and chatting together as the others thankfully left for one of their other villas ("How many do they have?!" Steph muttered), and when it came time to sleep the duo lay in Grace's bed talking to exhaustion. Steph watched Grace's chest rise and fall as she drifted off, wishing this night could go on for ever.

***

The air was hot the next day. Steph woke from sunlight streaming through the crack in Grace's curtains, and he realised Grace was already up and getting dressed. She was in the middle of slipping on a light dress over her swim top and bottoms, and Steph pretended to be sleeping as it fell past her gorgeous back and ass, which formed the shape of a ripe, juicy pear, ready to be plucked.

"Oops, sorry!" she said, noticing his eyelids fluttering. "I didn't want to wake you..."

"No worrrries," he said, pretending to be groggy. "I'm m'up."

After breakfast and a coffee Steph and Grace were sat at the kitchen table, ready for the day. Grace was a pent up jack-in-the-box, waiting to be released in a splurge of noise and chaos, hands moving constantly in her lap.

"First port of call, I think we should try out the pool!"

"Hell yeah," he agreed.

Grace had a bikini body to die for. Steph bounced on the balls of his heels, anticipation already mounting.

'Best holiday ever.'

"I'll grab my trunks!"

He raced up the stairs, grabbed his bedroom door....

Locked.

'Huh?'

He tried the handle again. It didn't budge.

"Seriously?" he muttered.

Grace rushed past him towards her room, and began rummaging around in her various suitcases, before retrieving a scandalous white bikini set.

'God don't do this to me....'

Maybe he could just go in his boxers?

"Ah... Hey, Grace... "

"Yaha?"

"Urm... I can't open my room... I think someone locked it."

Her expression went aghast.

"OHHHH I forgot! I think Dee said there would be a cleaning lady, she must have come this morning. Maybe she locked your room because she thought it was empty!"

"Oh crap.... do we have a spare key?"

"Ah, Steph, I'm not sure...."

She paused, a worrying smile creeping onto her face.

"I have an idea...."

"What?"

She raced into her room and shoved her hand into the huge suitcase, pulling out a yellow bikini set.

"How's this? We're kinda the same size... plus it would show off that sweet ass."

Her grin was infectious, and he couldn't help cracking a smile.

"Ha, ha, very funny...."

"Hey I'm not joking, I reckon you'd look super sexy in this...."

Her tone was teasing, but even hearing her describe him as sexy, even in the hypothetical sense, was enough to make his brain slip into heated thoughts.

"Come on Grace...."

"How about a bet then?.... a race to the pool..... if I win, you have to be my female bestie for the day, which means you wear the Bikini, plus a dress for the WHOLE day!"

Steph raised an eyebrow.

"And if I win?..."

She fluttered her eyelids.

"Name your price."

"You have to kiss me."

Her face turned into a confused smile.

"Oh, really?"

"Well, yeah, just.... on the cheek or whatever," he added hastily, "I don't really need anything to be honest, I'm going to win anyway."

"Aw, Steph you're so sweet. Well if you win, I promise I'll give you the best kiss you've ever gotten!..."

His imagination began to churn out so many steamy scenarios involving him and Grace that his head became woozy.

"..Well, apart from the fact that you won't win....." she added.

Her lips looked so soft.

"Okay, you're on, when do we st-"

"GO!"

She made to move towards the staircase but Steph had anticipated her trying to do him dirty and flung himself towards the stairs already, racing down them.

'That kiss is mine!'

He flew through the kitchen, narrowly avoiding the marble counter on his way past the table, and came to the patio doors, sliding them aside just enough to squeeze through and screech to a stop at the edge of the pool.

'Booyah.'

She wasn't even in view yet.

"Phew, looks like I w-"

A ball flew out of the sky and smacked into the centre of the pool, causing an explosion that went everywhere. Steph was doused from head to toe in water, and the whole side of the pool was covered in a mini-tidal wave. It took him a few seconds to process what had happened.

Grace had got onto the second-floor balcony, and jumped straight into the pool.

He stood there, dumbstruck as the water tumbled left and right, and a mermaid's head appeared in the centre of it. Her face was beaming.

"I won!" she screamed.

"No you didn't, I got here first!"

She swam to the edge, the tops of her breasts peaking out of the water.

"The bet was first to the pool, not first next to the pool."

Steph opened his mouth and then closed it again.

'Seriously?'

Grace put on her puppy dog expression, holding the side with both hands which also cinched her breasts together.

"Hey, look, even though I won, if you fulfil your side of the bet.... I'll even give you a kiss anyway," she offered, adding sugar to her voice.

Steph's heart beat faster, and he groaned.

"Fine... I guess."

Grace dropped her sweetness act and cackled.

"YESSSSS, Oh Gosh I've wanted a girlfriend for so long... we're going to make you look gorgeous Stephanie!"

She flew out of the pool and back into the house, leaving a trail of wet steps behind her.

Steph gulped. This was a far cry from how he had imagined this holiday in his head.

When she returned she held a bikini, two towels, two lady's sunhats, and a bag of other assorted items. She brought the selection in both arms, dropping them on a free sunbed.

"Here."

She flung the bikini into his arms.

"We're about the same size, so it shouldn't be a problem."

This was all getting a bit too real.

"Ah... okay, okay, maybe we can do this in a bit? It's the first day....."

She cocked her head and put on a terrible British accent.

"So thou aret not a man of honour?"

Steph snorted.

"Hell no, of course I am."

"Well then," she said, gesturing at the bikini, "See you in five minutes."

Steph's demeanour was unenthusiastic.

'Best to just get it over with.... Besides, hopefully there's a kiss waiting at the end of it.'

He went up to Graces room and closed the door behind him, before properly examining the swimming costume. It was aesthetic in its simplicity.

He groaned.

"Ugh perfect, just perfect."

He looked at the bikini in his hand, and he couldn't help the thought popping into his head that it would make a funny story for their friends back home. Maybe it would make a good first date story as well....

Hope swelled in his breast, and a small note of optimism began to creep back into his movements as he removed his trousers.

'I'm on holiday... I might as well go all in. Girls just wanna have fun, right?'

The rest of the clothes came off and he began to slide the bikini up his hairless legs. Grace had always asked him why he shaved his body, and she had never seemed to believe him when he said it was almost all natural. The hair on his head was pretty much the only hair on his entire body, so he just touched up the rest.

Wow, they were really snug.

'Hmmm..... Especially on the front.'

Screw it, it wasn't a particularly impressive bulge, and his ass looked... really feminine actually.

He turned to the side and stuck his ass out like he had seen Grace do in her Instagram pics.

'Holy...'

That was hot.

He found himself rising to attention in his panties and snapped himself out of his reverie.

'This is getting weird.'

He turned from the mirror and added the top to the mix. As he did so he saw some extensions and fancy-dress wigs that Grace had thrown haphazardly on the bed.

'Screw it. Let's see her face when she sees this.'

He sniggered to himself as he took one and plopped it onto his head. It fit fairly snuggly, and when he was done, he turned and looked in the mirror, to see a sight that would haunt his dreams.

A dainty blond-haired minx stood in front of him with his facial features, slim shoulders, an ass dying for release, and a cute, soft belly that he found himself wanting to caress.

That's me.... That's...

"Stephanie."

He said it out loud and heat filled him... No, he shouldn't go out like this.

Steph pulled the hair from his head and made to walk out.

A tiny voice in his head piped up.

'Grace would love it.'

He paused.... and placed the wig back on, carefully concealing any hint of his natural hair, and checked himself once, twice, perhaps five or six times in the mirror.

'Am I doing this?'

Before he could stop Steph was creeping down the stairs and out onto the gleaming veranda where Grace was lying, belly up with her eyes closed, tanning.

"Mhmh," he coughed, and she lazily opened an eye, then turned her head. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. She looked like she was seeing a ghost, utterly gobsmacked.

"Erm... How do I look?" he said, suddenly feeling quite foolish standing in front of his crush in a two piece and wig.