Dream Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," muttered Andres. Steph was too good on top, and Andres knew the girly slut would make him fill her instantly if he let her control things a second longer. He couldn't believe how hard Steph had been turned, and it was making him want to breed her more than any man or woman alive.

He grabbed her by the arms in a harsh grip and flung her body underneath him, and Stephanie began to rub her nipples playfully, until all playfulness was torn from her as Andres subjected her to a hideous pounding that sent her into immediate raptures as his cock attacked her prostate, extracting orgasms like Pepsi from a soda machine, an endless stream of bliss as he bullied the boy underneath him so hard that he could barely breath.

Steph groaned, gazing into Andres' ecstatic expression, fervently accepting every violent stroke that found it's home inside his ass, and they both shared a long look of deep passion, truly feeling each other in that moment as they connected inside Steph's body, Steph desperately gyrating her hips so that Andres could go as deep as possible inside her, to mould her, breed her.

"I love you," Steph managed to utter, and Andres found every muscle in his body tightening as the girl professed her desire to him. The words and Steph's emphatic expression of adoration drove Andres so far over the edge he thought he might pass out.

"Love you too" he grunted back, then roared like a lion as every last drop of cum from his balls fired up his shaft, trying to give Steph the strongest, most beautiful black baby possible as they began to explode out of Andres' shuddering weapon and into Steph's asshole.

Steph grabbed a hold of her Daddy's back and held on for dear life, screaming as the pressure inside him sent his whole torso into shockwaves of delight, and his whole body felt like it was vibrating from the bone-shaking orgasm that ripped through him, melting his brains. For ten seconds nothing existed of Steph except a drooling slut as he fulfilled his ultimate purpose of receiving a pipeline of black man's sperm.

Andres felt pleasure spread through his body, and collapsed, grunting and satisfied on top of his freshly fucked girl, still writhing beneath him.

He briefly raised himself up to make sure Steph was okay, having emptied so much cum into her that he reckoned she might have passed out, but when he checked her Steph was smiling so wide that it looked like she had just taken a hit from several class A drugs in one go and was now riding the high.

"I lo.....love you," Steph breathed, chest heaving. She was sprawled in the bed, broken, and utterly sated.

"Baby.. wow, you're incredible" said Andres, regaining his breath and smiling down at Steph whose eyes were glazed over, staring in the middle distance as her arms spasmed, still in the aftermath of one of the most intense feelings of bliss in her entire life.

"D.... Da...."

His limbs fell heavily to the bed, and there was a wet plunger sound as a huge space opened up inside him, and with a spluttery *POP*, Andres' cock exited his ass. The following sensation was something that would repeat in his head for days afterwards, as a flood of his Daddy's cum exploded out of his ass and onto the bed.

"Oh damn," whispered Andres, raising Steph's legs so that his bottom half was totally open to be observed, a creampie so large that it was almost inhuman to have so much cum flowing out of him.

Steph let Andres watch him pour cum all over the bed whilst drifting off to sleep, so overcome that he couldn't prevent his eyelids closing as Andres kissed his ankle, holding it in the air, a flood of hot jizz trickling down his buttcrack.

'Yes Daddy,' he thought happily, as he closed his eyes to dream of Andres.