Dream Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andres put an arm around him and he shivered. There was nowhere to hide.

"Get off me please."

"Relax Stephie, we're gonna treat you girls real nice tonight."

And with that, he pressed a button in the side next to Steph's waist that he hadn't noticed.

The lights changed from dull white to opal blue, and the cabinet next to Steph opened revealing spirits, mixers and shot glasses.

'Okay, that's pretty cool', he had to admit.

"You like it?" said Dee.

Steph nodded, impressed but still annoyed.

"Yeah... yeah that's nice."

Grace's face lit up.

"Yeah, she has expensive tastes... I think Stephanie is a gold-digger!" she said with a huge, obvious wink.

Everyone in the limo laughed, and even Steph let out a faint chuckle.

Well, if they were going to offer the perfect bitch's experience then fine, he would just have to take this once in a lifetime opportunity to be treated like a pretty girl and get hammered... Andres and Dee were paying for everything anyway...

He grabbed the nearest bottle, not even knowing what it was. Seemingly it was too expensive to be a recognisable brand, but it was translucent brown and hopefully tasted like Rum. He put it towards his lips, but Andres' hand attached itself to his wrist and squeezed to the point where Stephanie was painfully aware of how controlled he now was.

"Let Daddy make you a drink Stephanie," he murmured into his ear, and that was enough for Steph to loosen his hand and make his imagination run wild as he thought about Andres doing other, more explicit things in his ear.

Steph shivered, shoving the thoughts aside, but the more he tried to block it out, the more it developed, became shockingly vivid, and suddenly that black cock was back between Stephanie's pretty lips, but this time Andres was the owner, standing over Stephanie as she sank her whore mouth down the length of his shaft. Subtly, Steph tried to manoeuvre his handbag to his lap where it would cover up the subtle bulge appearing, but he was sure Grace had noticed the exchange of Andres whispering into his ear and him getting flustered because she was staring at him with an odd smile on her face. Steph looked down at her hand, where it was now resting on Dee's thigh, and found his throat tightening as it moved an inch closer to the inside.

Before he could say something Andres nearly made him jump out of his skin by whispering into his ear again.

"Here you go baby."

He handed him a fruity-looking drink.

"Thanks Daddy," he said out loud, and then froze in horror as Dee and Grace stared at him with glee on their faces.

"Oh, it's Daddy now huh?" tittered Grace, and Steph tried not to let tears come to his eyes as she laughed at him, leaning into Dee who now had her hand around her shoulder, and was playing with a strand of her hair as he sniggered with her.

Steph clutched his drink so hard he thought he might crack the glass, throwing it to his lips and downing it in one go. He had expected a hard, bitter alcoholic taste, but what he got tasted like quite wonderful fresh juice.

"Uh.. is there alcohol in here D..... in this drink?" he stuttered, going red as he almost called Andres 'Daddy' again in front of Grace.

Andres smiled.

"Half that glass was rum and tequila babe."

A little weight lifted from his chest at being called babe, and Steph wished his body wouldn't respond so easily to Andres being nice to him, even as it betrayed him again when the huge hand rested on his thigh, and he said nothing as it pressed into his weak muscles, just hard enough to make him quiver.

'If he could make me feel this good just by touching my leg... what could he do with the rest of me?'

Unnoticed by the others, Dee clicked on a hi-fi speaker which then reverberated through the whole car, and the driver took that as his cue to start the engine and pull away from the villa. The party atmosphere began to take hold and for the first time on the holiday Steph felt his excitement building as they cheered and clinked glasses together, harsh rap music booming through the luxury lounge on wheels.

"Here's to our new guests... with apologies to one guest in particular," he said, smiling to Steph and handing him another drink.

'Maybe he's not so bad,' Steph thought as he accepted the glass with a tiny smile and sipped the tasty beverage.

"Wow this is actually really good."

"Right?" agreed Grace.

Everyone began to move their heads to the beat, and the girls listened as Andres began to explain how the drink recipe was an original island creation, made with ingredients found here in Galagos, and Steph was listening so intently that he found himself leaning towards Andres.

'Wait what am I doing?'

He tried to clear his head so fervently he nearly dropped the glass.

"I need another drink please Daddy.. ANDRES, I-I need another drink Andres!" he stammered, but everyone in the car had certainly heard it again.

It was horrifying but he couldn't tear his eyes from their faces; Dee seemed unsurprised now, and Grace was delighted, her face now in a permanent beaming smile.

"YEEES Bitch, we are going to tear this town up toniiiight!!" she sang, and she grabbed a few more glasses of the drink that Andres had prepared, sharing them around.

"Say thank you sir," whispered Dee.

Grace's cheeks went red with a playful giggle.

"Thank you... sir," she said suggestively with a wink to Steph, who at this point was torn between curling up into a ball and crying, or reaching for the stripper pole.

"Here's to the gentlemen and their bitches!!" Grace sang, and Steph's cheeks burnt as a glass was thrust into his hand by her, before she raised her own.

Steph didn't move his arm with the rest of them, and Grace chuckled.

"Seriously, you just called him Daddy but this is too much?"

He raised a shaking glass into the air, blood flowing through his body in anger and arousal, all coursing together as they cheered, clinking glasses, before he put the fruity liquid to his lips and poured it down his throat.

As they grinned and grabbed some drinks of their own, Andres stuck his tongue in Steph's ear so suddenly that Steph moaned with pleasure, fingers loosening, and the drink slipped from his fingers and shattered on the floor.

Grace screamed, Dee pulling her away from the shards of glass towards him, and Steph felt himself lurch sideways and upwards, before being seated on what felt like a warm, fleshy boxing bag.

'Oh sweet baby Jesus.'

Andres had pulled him onto his lap, and what felt like a steel bar was digging into his left ass cheek. It was so thick that it was taking every bit of his concentration trying to work out how a human could have something so huge attached to their body.

"Everyone okay?" smiled Dee.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay," breathed Grace, who seemed a little awkward, but didn't bring up the change of location as she too had ended up in Dee's lap.

"I-I...I'm fine," breathed Steph, trying to adjust by wiggling his tush and having to hold back a squeal as he slid into the centre of Andres' legs, the steel bar now wedged right into his crack.

"Ohhhh, okay Andre-" he muttered through the side of his mouth.

Andres slid his fingers openly into Steph's mouth and Steph mewled around them in alarm.

"What's my name?" Andres asked quietly.

"PHMAHGY!"

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't catch that," he said, winking at Grace whose eyes had become saucer-like, staring at the pair of them.

"Phdaghdy," moaned Steph, drooling all over Andres' fingers, which frustratingly slid out of his mouth.

"Good girl," he said, and Steph humiliatingly felt a sense of pride at having made this man happy, although the sense of dirtiness was magnified tenfold by Grace's disgusted expression.

What made him feel truly naughty was how hard him and Andres were right now, and he clutched his bag tightly to his lap as he felt the man's erection pulsing beneath him.

"Stephanie," said Grace awkwardly, "You've.... You've got some... on your face."

Steph grimaced and wiped his lips, before removing most of the drool that had come out of his mouth with an apologetic smile, making sure to avoid smudging his lipstick whilst remaining laser-focused on Andres' weapon throbbing beneath him.

The fact that Grace was sitting on Dee's lap didn't seem so important right now.

He didn't touch Andres' cock with his hands, but he adjusted his ass much more often than necessary throughout the car ride, covering all bases as he ground his butt cheeks on the big chocolate stick lurking beneath him. It was the most terrifying, and yet quietly exhilarating experience of his life, feeling a man's lust pressing against his ass protected only by the soft material comprised of a slutty dress and panties.

Grace on the other hand seemed flustered, and a calming word from Dee was needed to get her smiling again as Steph quietly ground away at Andres' erection with his fat cheeks.                            

***

When they finally reached the club, it was extremely busy, smack bang in the centre of an upmarket area of clothes shops and clubs, and a few supercars could be seen outside as people waited in a long queue outside of the large, flashy building.

Steph felt woozy as they rolled up to a red carpet leading up to the street, and sure enough the four of them were ushered onto it, arm in arm, past lines of envious people. Steph had the sudden realisation that not a single white face could be seen in the queue, and when they strode through the double doors and into a dark, cavernous room pumping with heavy bass, the sensation was magnified tenfold.

Eyes turned from everywhere to observe the intruders.

There was no mistaking it, they must have been the only two white girls.... No, people, white people, in there.

"Oh Gosh," he whispered.

"Something wrong?" whispered Andres into his ear, and Steph felt fear clench his chest, magnified by the alcohol coursing through his body.

'This is not me... what am I doing here....'

"Andres listen, I... I just need some space," he said, dazed, and he pulled his arm from Andres and stumbled through the crowd.

"Steph wait!" shouted Grace somewhere behind him, but Steph was soon swallowed up by the mass of bodies.

'I just need to be alone... Maybe another drink would help.'

He received odd looks left and right as he detached himself from the crowd and, remembering that he was supposed to be a woman, composed himself before swaying his hips side to side as he sashayed over to the bar and placed a hand on the counter in what he hoped would be a feminine fashion.

A barman noticed him and came straight over, passing a man waiting to be served. The old man glowered at Stephanie for stealing his bartender, but his expression changed to one of craving as he ogled at the dainty blond.

Steph gave him a nasty look and turned to the barman.

"Do you have any.... Oh I don't know..."

The barman smirked as Steph nervously realised that the only drink he wanted was the one Andres had given him before.

"... something juicy?" he finished lamely.

"We have sex on the beach for lovely ladies like you," said the barman with a dashing smile, giving Steph a once-over with his gaze, which strangely Steph didn't find nearly as invasive as the other man's, and he even smiled back.

"Well... sure," said Steph, trying to ignore the ugly old man inching closer along the bar.

All the while his drink was being prepared he could feel the leer at the edge of his vision, and Steph was relieved when a short while later the barman returned with a pink and yellow drink in his hand.

"That'll be twenty."

Steph smiled and then froze.

"Erm...Oh.... I'm sorry, I-I left my wallet...."

The barman's smile vanished.

"You need to pay your bill Miss."

A hand came down and slapped some money on the counter.

"On me."

It was a voice that sounded like it had seen a lot of cigarettes, and sure enough when he turned, the old man was breathing an odious stench into Steph's face.

"Pretty girl ain'tcha?" he grinned, "Aren't you gonna thank me for buying you a drink?"

"Sorry but I'm... I'm taken, actually," Steph stuttered, looking around for help, drink forgotten.

"Oh really? And where's your boyfriend exactly?" he said gesturing around at the mass of bodies around them.

Steph's heart went cold as the man's expression became ravenous, and he took another step forwards, pressing his large gut up against Steph's side.

'Where are they?!... where's....'

"He's... he's THERE!" squealed Steph, and he positively flung himself towards Andres who had just emerged from the crowd, and put his arms round his neck.

"Oh thank goodness!" he cried, placing his head against Andres' chest.

Andres' smug laugh was like pure honey in Steph's ears, amplified by his head being clamped to his chest which made it reverberate through his body.

Then he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Steph looked back and was disgusted to see that the old man had followed her.

"She with you?" he said gruffly to Andres, ignoring Steph's look of outrage.

"YES!" shouted Stephanie, grabbing Andres close and putting her leg up around his, which unwittingly brought his cock and belly straight into contact with the huge member bulging from the crotch of her 'boyfriend'.

"Huh," Steph muttered as he looked up into the amused eyes of the man who he was now grinding against. He hadn't meant to start grinding at first, but it had felt so good pressing against him that he had simply continued pressing his crotch carefully into Andres' manhood, whilst trying to remain standing in the killer heels.

"Jesus," muttered the old man, "you got a nice piece of ass there boy."

"Yeah, he does," said Steph aggressively, before turning back to Andres.

"Um.... Could I get a drink Mr?" he said shyly.

"If you remember my name, sure," he said with a sly smile.

"... Daddy," Steph finished with a giggle.

"Good girl... Come on, I got us a table."

And with that Stephanie was led by the hand away from the creepy guy by her saviour and up to a raised section which looked out over the whole club, a mass of sweaty bodies and gyrating, curvy women.

Steph couldn't help watching with jealousy clinging to his breast as black women with huge round tits and asses ground themselves against handsome men, throwing their hips back and twerking openly to the thudding rhythm.

He adjusted his dress and reasoned that even though they were far superior at gyrating their bodies, they didn't look as classy as him. It was also becoming clear that many men in the club were fixated on the white, blond girl in the red dress, and he tried his best to ignore them, turning to Andres.

"Why are they all staring at me," he shouted, having to raise his voice over the music booming in their ears.

"Because you're exotic, and they think you don't have a man."

"But you're my man," said Steph before feeling angry with himself for having said it so earnestly.

"You're not acting like it," he said simply.

At this point Steph became distracted by a man near the VIP section licking his lips, staring at him. He fixed the stranger with the most venomous look he could muster, but the man only seemed to be fuelled by his attention and smiled wider, moving closer to the barrier.

A lance of fear went up Steph's spine, as he realised that the man's friends were equally interested.

"Th-they can't come in, right?" stammered Steph, pressing himself to Andres' side.

Andres looked over.

"Well if they pay for VIP then of course they can, just at the table next to ours if they wish."

Steph saw that the empty table next to them was close enough to touch, and could see one of the men talking eagerly with the bouncer, and made the decision right then. He stood up, and carefully, ostentatiously, settled his ass backwards as far into Andres' lap as he could go, enveloping himself in his huge frame and giving a sneering smile to the men at the entrance area as he brought Andres' arms around his belly.

The men's eager expressions became foul, and one of them muttered something that looked an awful lot like 'fucking bitch', before they moved off to another part of the night club.

'Yeah, that's right, I am a bitch,' Steph thought haughtily.

He looked up and back, setting his gaze squarely at Andres, letting those dark eyes search him. There seemed to be amusement flitting at the edges, so that Steph couldn't quite tell if the man was taking him seriously or not.

Then Andres' hands clutched him tight and the warmth of the club seemed to ratchet up a few notches, goosebumps flickering on his arms.

'Maybe I need another drink..'

"Erm... Andr... sorry, Daddy..."

"Yes baby, another drink?"

He tried to find annoyance at being called baby but couldn't muster it up.

"Thanks...."

He took the glass from Daddy's hands and began to sip it, turning to talk up to him.

"So...."

It was oddly nerve-racking trying to prompt a conversation with him.

"...W-What do you do then... for a job I mean?"

He chuckled.

"You mean, how did I get rich?"

"Um... yeah."

"Well baby, Dee and I created a company to bring in investors to this island when we were younger; developers and companies from Africa and America... for a price."

"Wow," muttered Steph, "How old were you?"

"Sixteen."

"Sixteen?!" Steph repeated, in awe. At sixteen he had been playing video games for hours on end, as well as harbouring his passion for ballet.

"Uh-huh, Dee was older by a few years, but we worked together, managed to convince people to invest in the island, and now look at it."

He looked around at the sea of people shimmering under the lights.

'I think I'm getting quite tipsy,' thought Steph, as the lights seemed to get a little brighter.

He had almost forgotten he was on Andres' lap until a wheeze was pulled from his lips, because Andres' hardness had returned and was once again lodged firmly between his butt cheeks. It was impossible to ignore, and he found himself subtly rotating his ass on Andres' lap to search for a comfortable position. For some reason it actually felt good in a lot of places, so he continued rotating, gyrating and then openly humping his ass against Andres, who was now crushing Steph in his embrace, murmuring in his ear.

"So what do you like to do when you're alone," whispered Andres.

"I.... Oh I..." Steph was all at sea, his baby carrot so hard that he was clutching the little bag desperately against his tented lap as Andres throbbed between his cheeks, his buns forming a hot-dog around the man's huge erection.

"...v-video games!" he managed with a soft moan, and Andres laughed.

"Well, we can buy some tomorrow if you like, a little present for my baby girl."

Steph's face lit up.

"Wait, really!?"

Andres smiled.

"For my baby... of course."

"Yeah... yeah I'd like that..... Daddy," Steph whispered fervently, and he pressed himself even more erotically against Andres' throbbing cock.

He couldn't believe how much he was enjoying being on Andres' lap. It was so exciting, and comforting in an odd way. He looked up at the face of his Daddy.

"Y-you know.... you're such a good listener right?"

"Oh really?"

"I just mean... I appreciate it."

He smiled up at the big man, who responded in kind with his own smirk. Steph was beginning to realise he kind of liked the arrogant aura of Andres.

'I mean the guy can back it up after all,' he thought as he rubbed his panty-covered asshole against Andres' huge bulge.

"Also I have to say, I'm not gay or anything, but you... you smell really nice," he murmured.