Dream Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded gay for sure, but Steph gave himself a pass because it was just the drink talking.

"Ha well sure, it is our own signature brand, made right here on this island."

Steph bit his lip.

"Oh really?? That's so cool...."

"It's nice that you think so."

"I really think so," whined Steph, bouncing his tush on the man's lap so it was clear how much he liked it.

He opened his neck.

"Here, get a better taste of it."

He made to put his hand on the back of Steph's head but Steph was already diving forward, pressing into Andres. The fumes of that intoxicating musk fired in his nostrils, heady notes of palm tree and coconut, and this time he noticed something more, an aggressive tinge of something citrusy.

'Good enough to taste...'

Giving into his instincts, Steph let his tongue take a quick lick of Andres' neck. He felt the beast shiver underneath him, which halted the air in Steph's lungs.

'Oh.'

He licked a little again and Andres shivered once more.

'Yes.'

Steph, brought his face up to Andres', looked him square in the eyes and brushed their lips together. Not a kiss, but still, the tiny caress left his heart thundering in his chest. Andres didn't react, and for a second Steph's face fell....

And then Andres came forward and Steph keened as their lips pressed together and a huge tongue invaded his mouth, and then they were moaning into each other as the larger man gripped the sexy girl on his lap, the unwitting boy rubbed his tiny cock under his handbag whilst Daddy mauled his mouth.

The music, the alcohol coursing through him, the taste of whiskey in Andres' mouth.... It was pure electricity through Steph's veins.

When they broke the kiss Steph was breathing heavily.

"uhm... phew....Andres, uh... wow" he muttered, smiling and unable to look up in case he got lost in the man's eyes.

Then Andres took his hand and stood up, pulling Steph unsteadily to his feet.

"Wait, what?" murmured Steph, disappointed at having been removed from his new favourite seat.

"Shhhh," Andres said into his ear, pulling him to the club exit.

Steph had questions firing in his head, flickering dimly.

'You kissed him..... Where is he taking me?...... Where's Grace?...'

Steph looked around but the club was a seething mass of bodies, and all too soon he was out of the entrance and being bundled into the limousine.

"Hey... Hey Andres, I think we shoul-"

Andres pulled Steph to his lap, head pulled into his neck and back into the addictive sensation of smells and warmth.

Steph whimpered, but remained still, turning his lips up and waiting for Andres to kiss him again, but he didn't, which was infuriating. His head was spinning as those heady fumes filled his nostrils and he moaned into Daddy's neck, placing a few kisses of his own.

Maybe Daddy should take me back home. I'm sure Grace will be fine....

***

When Andres ushered him out of the limousine Steph was surprised as the man picked him up, carrying him like a bride on their wedding day. Andres' hands were so strong and comfortable, and his scent would have made the hairs on Steph's arms stand up, if they had not already been smooth as silk.

'Gosh I'm drunk...'

He couldn't stop staring at Andres, whose eyes were fixed on his, drawing him into those dark circles.

'it's so nice being treated like a woman........'

He tried to suggest another meeting of their lips with an open gaze and small pursing of his mouth, but the man remained infuriatingly out of reach.

Andres continued his steady walk to the door, squeezing Steph's thigh.

'It's actually so comfortable having a man carry me home... Maybe I should ask him to let me down? Oh his lips are so CLOSE....'

They stopped in front of the door, and Andres raised an eyebrow.

"Got a key babe?"

Steph giggled.

"Anything for you, Daddy."

He stopped laughing when he saw Andres' expression.

"Open the door," murmured Andres, nose to nose with Steph.

Steph was suddenly terrified, his mouth wet with saliva.

"Yes Daddy," he whispered, rifling through the little handbag round his shoulder.

Lipstick, eyeliner... There.

'Thank goodness for Grace being organised!'

He pulled up the keys, hands shaking as he missed the keyhole a couple of times, before finally settling the grooves into place.

The lock clicked, and the door groaned as it was shoved back.

Steph felt Daddy moving fast to the staircase.

Alcohol, adrenaline, and arousal raced through his body as they ascended. He briefly contemplating pushing away, but Andres' chest and arms were like stone cliffs, holding him in as Daddy elevated her to the top of the stairs like it was the easiest thing in the world. She couldn't help being impressed by his effortless strength.

When they glided past the first floor, it didn't surprise him at all.

"Andr- sorry....D...Daddy?" he asked quietly, fingers brushing the back of his hair.

Andres winked at him, moving up to the second floor as Steph bit his lip.

A tiny, sober part of Steph tried to reason.

'Tell him to put you down.'

His back was so muscly.... It was a Roman God's back, carved out of marble.

'Why would I want him to put me down?'

They were headed towards a bedroom.

'This is... I don't know.....'

Then Steph was in mid-air.

He flew through the doorway and hit the soft bedsheets with an "OOfff!" as Andres began to take off his suit.

"I hope you don't mind if I sleep in the nude Stephanie," he grinned.

"Um.... Well I think we... sh-should check where Grace is...," whispered Steph, whose head was spinning, although he stayed laser focused on Andres' body, refusing to deny himself the moment of watching Daddy reveal his full physique.

The tie came off, then the blazer. The shirt went....

Rippling abs. Swollen, smooth chest muscles.

Trousers now.. God it was too much.

'Slow down so I can take it all in..... '

Then the larger man was on the bed, looming over him.

"Fuck... Andres... wow just, just wait a sec....." he murmured, as he saw a swinging bulge barely contained by a pair of stretched out briefs.

"Ok just,.... Oh gosh, that's big......."

Andres slid his hand to the back of Steph's neck, taking a firm grip, whilst the other hand began to remove the boxers.

"S..Slow down, Daddy, please...." whispered Steph, as he looked at the underwear sliding over the head.... Of a humungous, black cock. He whimpered, the musk of Andres infecting him as he watched the glistening, swollen head, hovering inches from his legs, a pair of thick balls hanging just behind it. Before he could properly enjoy the sight, Andres had thrust his hands to Steph's thighs and pried them open.

"OH...Goodness, Andres!" he whispered, as his legs were forcefully thrust aside, settling them into the missionary position, Andres' weight pinning him to the bed.

Cock to cock. The two shafts rubbed together, electricity zipping through his member as it came into contact with Andres' beast. Steph's arms came to clutch his back, almost ready to beg as he watched Andres reach for a huge tub of lube waiting ready on the bedside table.

"Let's just... just hang on a second..."

'He is so strong....'

Andres began to slather his cock in a huge amount of clear, viscous liquid.

"Andres, Jesus......"

Andres ignored Steph and slid his huge lubed up shaft downwards... towards Steph's ass.

The only thing between the glistening weapon and his asshole were a pair of laced panties.

Steph's head went numb as the dress was roughly hiked up to his hips, exposing his lower half.

"Oh fuck... Andres...."

His head was sliding at the covered entrance, silk pressing up into him as the slippery monster pried at his quivering hole.

"Andres please... I'll, I'll call you daddy forever, Just don't...."

Andres' eyebrow raised, nose to nose with Steph.

'His cock is so hot.'

"You'll do what?"

Steph's eyes were getting wet.

"I'll suck your cock daddy."

"Mmmm," rumbled Andres, who brought his lips to Steph and gave him a long, lingering kiss.

'Finally...'

Steph closed his eyes, any potential tears halted in their tracks as he felt the long tongue sliding into his mouth, exploring, teasing. That addictive tang of whiskey his tastebuds, mixed with a rough texture as the edges tickled the inside of his cheeks.

"Mpppphhhhh."

He moaned into Andres' mouth, unravelling into the kiss as his legs wrapped around the back of the man tonguing him deeply, sliding it back and forth. Hands snaked down his dress to clamp on his exposed butt cheeks, kneading the soft flesh, and Andres swirled in his mouth, occasionally leaving his tongue strong in the centre of Steph's lips so he could suck on it like a lollipop.

'So much man for tiny little me.'

He had never understood what he didn't possess as a man, but now he knew. He could never make a woman feel like this.... The strength. The control.

Then his hips were being pulled upwards, and he felt it.

Steph's eyes widened.

Andres's fingers were slipping the panties to one side, allowing his dick to come forward and press against Steph's anal ring. It felt massive against his butthole, which began cinching down against the spongy, mushroomed head, trying to prevent it pressing into him.

A cry escaped his lips.

"OH MY GOD ANDRES, WAIT, JUST HUUUUHNNNNNN!"

He shook as the head of Andres' cock forced its way inside him, and his whole body went into shock, terror warring with deep-sated lust as his legs trembled, butt-cheeks split asunder by the sheer girth of the weapon entering him.

"Oh my GOD!" he squealed, head rolling back as Andres drove into his anus.

The pain was difficult to take, and he scrunched his eyes shut as Andres' black snake spread his ass wide. He gripped every part of Daddy's body that he could reach to steal comfort and strength from his man.

"HUHHH, UNnnnn... Daddy, Daddy, Daddy please," he whined.

"That's it baby," uttered Andres into his ear, and his tone was strained as Steph realised he was holding back his immense power, probably so that he didn't break him in two.

"Yes Daddy," whimpered the young man into Daddy's shoulder as Andres planted a few kisses on his head and neck, which softened him, and then that huge invader was stealing up into his insides again, and he squealed as Andres showed Steph places inside himself that he had never known before.

"Holy... holy.... F.....Fu... D-D-Daddy!" he cried.

It felt like the man's cock was sliding beneath his belly button as it continued endlessly into him. The pain was intense, but so too was something else, something pleasurable, coming closer and closer.

Then a strange look crossed his face. Andres' cock had almost disappeared completely inside him.

'I'm... I'm almost at the balls....'

His eyes grew saucer-like in astonishment. The feeling was indescribable.

After a few more seconds of steady pressure and quivering limbs, a juddering groan from Andres and a high-pitched whine from Steph sliced through the air as black hips met white ass, and they stared into each other's eyes as Steph was consumed, in complete and total submission to Andres, who was ten inches deep inside him.

"Oh my God," he whispered, mouth spreading wide as Andres imperceptibly rotated his hips on the surface, causing an earthquake to take place in Steph's abdomen.

"JESUS," he moaned as the girth stimulated every inch of his anal wall. It clung to Andres' dick like his body could not survive without it, and Steph started to understand how women felt, and fleetingly reckoned it had been the worst mistake of his life to let Andres' cock into him, until a huge thrust turned his brain upside down.

"OH OH... OH GOD, OH GOD YES, DADDY, JUST.. please just there.... Oh... Oh my God yes...," he moaned as Andres slid his dick into a perfect place inside him.

It was like being thrown ass first into heaven, speared on the dick of Zeus himself as he clung to the granite of Andres' back. He didn't know where to start, it was so large, so hot, throbbing with Daddy's heartbeat....

Then the beast began pulling out again.

"No, noooo..." murmured Steph because he didn't want it to leave, and Andres smirked as he drove himself heartily back into his babygirl, crushing her into the bed.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!" cried Steph as his insides came alive like never before, shockwaves spreading to the tips of his fingers as his nails dug into Andres' back, and he found himself uncontrollably whining, "YES, oh yes..." over and over into Andres' shoulders as the black beast throbbed inside his anal walls.

"Want me to stop?" Andres said quietly, knowing full well that Steph would categorically refuse to let him stop. She was covered in a slutty dress, drool running from the sides of her mouth with his cock buried inside her and gagging for more. Steph's life as a straight male was over.

"No!" whimpered Steph, alarmed. "Just... just move inside me, just for a bit, I want to feel it, maybe once or twice...." he said, trying to sound curious but instead coming across as starving, eyes lighting up as she gazed down eagerly at her belly where Andres' cock must have been.

"You want me to take you?" he said, teasing Stephanie with a little rotation of the hips.

Steph nodded his head furiously, and opened his lips, ready for Daddy to pull him in for a passionate kiss.

Andres sated his need, meeting Steph's mouth with a violent tonguing, making savage, animalistic moans as he took her, bullying her tongue around her mouth and grunting into her face.

'This is incredible.'

Steph then did something which made Andres go wild with passion, pushing Andres back briefly so he was able to pull his knees up to his shoulders so that he was near folded in half, utterly exposed from the waist down for a brutal fucking.

"Fuck me, Daddy" said the cherry red lips of Stephanie, and Andres's mouth opened in shock.

"You're.. how are you so flexible?" he whispered, eyebrows raised.

"I never told you... I did ballet Daddy," he giggled, wiggling his ass happily.

Andres responded with a wild groan as he began to pound the young girl with terrifying intensity.

Steph's smile vanished the moment he was hit by a thunderous *SMACK* of hips on his ass, the huge cock finding a place inside that took everything in his life that he had ever experienced and rendered it all meaningless. He had found eutopia.

Andres started breeding Steph like there was no tomorrow, pounding him so that the two figures were bouncing up and down, the young man's entire body being ploughed into the mattress as Andres' powerful legs and arms worked to piston himself inside her at full speed.

Bedsprings squealed, and dull thuds shook the walls as the Steph was fucked into the mattress by the force of his lover, headboard thumping against the wall and heartfelt cries adding to a cacophony now echoing through the hallways of the villa. The feeling of having a black man's chest pressed against his thighs was something Steph would never have dreamt of, but it now consumed him entirely as his brain was rewired into new heady heights of pure pleasure, gazing into the fury of Andres' face, his large brow creased as he buried himself in Steph's ass.

Steph was so overcome that he could do nothing but hold on for dear life and moan as the bull on top of him rode him like he'd never fuck a woman again, slamming his cock over and over into its new home of Steph's body.

*SMACK* "UGH!" *SMACK* "OH!" *SMACK* "YEEEUS!"

A torrent of heady blows left Steph gasping for breath, compressed beneath the weight of a man twice his size as he was speared on the man's love stick. The pleasure was immense, and he found himself spasming as the first incredible orgasm hit, back arching as it tore through every fibre of his being.

Then Andres pulled back, raising himself up and pulled Steph's legs up, ankles next to his round shoulders.

"I think someone's excited," he breathed, pulling the dick-drunk Steph's dress up to reveal his tiny cock which was furiously hard, leaking white liquid onto her belly and positively quivering with need as it waited for the next deep stimulation from its big black brother, ready to pop all over the pretty red dress hiked up to Steph's midriff.

Stephanie let out a tiny whimper of happiness, lips curling into an odd, detached smile as she was too busy feeling everything that Andres' black cock had to give her, the flared edges of Andres' helmet rubbing against her prostate which was sending particularly pleasurable sensations rippling through her body.

"F....fu-me-....Unnn..."

Andres was impressed with how Steph felt almost moulded to his manhood, the entrance to his asshole loosening and then clamping down in steady rhythm that showed Stephanie was already a desperate bottom for Andres' dominant top.

"Can't talk huh?" he said with an intense expression of satisfaction on his face.

"N.....UHnn....!" drivelled Stephanie, simply unable to deal with all the beautiful sensations emanating from the chocolate ass-destroyer.

"N...Hnnn...."

"Good girl," said Andres quietly, and the demented beaming smile that splayed haphazardly on the young girl's face made him gasp with pleasure as the innocent young figure begged him to take her, not with words, but with actions, humping her little butt so fast on his cock that he had to stop his movements just to enjoy the utter need emanating from every depraved thrust of her butt back onto his cock.

"Oh you dirty girl," he admonished, spanking her ass hard so that she let out a small trill.

"Oooomph!" Steph sang, before shoving her butt even harder into Andres' cock.

"Oh baby come here," he said, pulling her as he rolled to the side so that she ended up on top of him, barely pressing down on him with her laughable frame.

"Ride me baby."

"Y....Y-yes Daddy!" she uttered, excited, and without further ado, began to bounce so high on Andres' hips that he could see almost every inch of his cock except the head leave Steph's abused hole on the way up, before disappearing like a magic trick back inside his body.

Andres felt his manhood throb every time Steph hilted all the way down, and he felt a deep growing affection for the young girl as she greedily absorbed that fat cock inside her again and again.

A fuck-rhythm began to take place for a long while, Stephanie letting out light gasps every time she dropped herself violently straight down on top of Andres' penis. She was insatiable, finding stamina from somewhere to keep pounding herself on the black obelisk, debasing every last inch of her insides with the thick organ which was becoming her new favourite toy in the whole wide world.

"God take me, take me," she moaned, plunging over and over into Andres' weapon, meeting the skin with her tender cheeks which were turning scarlet from the constant battering they were receiving. It didn't curb her desire, and Andres thought for one moment that she had fucked herself unconscious, but Steph let out a disoriented giggle, fluttering half-opened eyelids, and jiggled her hips.

"My God," he groaned, as Steph bent forwards and began to moan into her lover's chest, the world around her having become nothing but Andres. She bounced, gyrated, twerked, and at one point kissed him so passionately that she almost managed to tease him into blowing his load right there and then.

As it was he managed to push her up so she was sitting on him, and she promptly began to judder her cheeks up and down, a new feeling that was rapid and tight, and Andres had to control himself as Stephanie's facial expression showed she was having another body-racking orgasm, eyes lidded and fluttering, whore lips forming a gleaming red circle in the darkness, her tiny cock leaking steady dribbles of white cum onto the chest of her man.