Dream Hopper Pt. 02

Story Info
Dennis continues to explore dream hopping.
2.6k words
4.67
13.8k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marshal1
Marshal1
66 Followers

Special thanks to Dad Slip for editing help!

This is a continuation of Part 1, if you haven't read that yet a short summary follows: Dennis buys a special dream catcher from a Mystical shop that allows him to Lucid dream and he fucks his sister in one, waking up before he cums. He then hears his sister finishing herself off.

Dennis sat there on the couch thinking that he needed more information about the dream catcher. He decided the best source of information would be the girl at the store he bought it from, Michelle might not want to reveal much to him.

As before Dennis was forced to ride his bike downtown. Holding the address on the business card he looked for the store he had gone to yesterday. As the numbers counted up, he could see up ahead the sign for the parking lot beside the store. As he approached, horror struck his face at the sight of the burned down store. It was just a shell of its former self with nothing left but ashes.

"What a shame." A man who was standing next to Dennis said. "I can't believe how fast it happened, the fire started in the middle of the night, and in no time the whole place was engulfed." He continued. "It's just lucky the fire department got here in time to save my store!"

Dennis stopped staring at the charred mess long enough to actually look at the man.

"Hi, I'm Rob, I own the electronics store next door." The man said as he reached for a handshake.

Dennis, now realizing that it was going to be much harder to contact the girl from the store, tried to get some information out of Rob. Dennis, accepting the hand shake, asked "Do you happen to know the owners of the store? I have some questions about something they sold me."

Rob "No unfortunately I never got a chance to meet them. I did see a young girl opening and closing the store but the only thing I know about her is that her name is Jessica or Jess."

Dennis thanked Rob and left for home. He knew the name of the girl, but a first name wasn't much to go on. When Dennis got home he decided to do a bit of internet sleuthing. First, he searched for the store but other than a single listing found nothing. Then he searched on social media for Jessicas, but found far to many results to sift through. Dennis thought about the dream he had last night and all the oversharing his sister did. Maybe that information was true? If so, why not try to dream of Jessica tonight and ask her the questions then?

That night, Dennis went to sleep under the dream catcher thinking of Jessica the busty brunette from the Mystical store.

Dennis woke up in the dream standing in a room of a house he had never been in. It seemed like he was still in the same town, but he couldn't be sure. As before Dennis decided to explore to find Jessica, walking down the hallway upstairs he heard a noise coming from downstairs. Turning the corner at the bottom of the stairs Dennis was greeted by Jessica sitting on a chair in the house's living room. "Hello again! It didn't take you very long to find me."

Dennis "How did you know I was going to try and find you?"

Jessica "It always happens when I sell one of those dream catchers. People go home, have crazy dreams, and come back wondering what the hell happened."

Dennis "I mean, what the hell is happening now, I don't know this house!"

Jessica "That's because it's my house. I live here!"

Dennis said nothing and gave her a look as if to say, "That doesn't explain much."

Jessica "Ok so you're lucid dreaming right now, you know you're dreaming right?"

Dennis "Yes."

Jessica "OK but the cool thing is, this isn't your dream, it's mine." Dennis looked surprised but keeps quiet to hear more. "Whoever you're thinking about when you go to sleep that's who's dream you enter. If you don't think of anyone, you just have your own dream."

Dennis "So I really did enter her dream? And all those details she told me are true?"

Jessica "I don't know who's dream you entered but yes. For whatever reason people tend to be much more willing to share personal details with you when you're in their dream."

Dennis "Are there any rules I should know of? Like if I die in the dream will I die in real life?"

Jessica let out a quick laugh and answers. "No, standard rules apply, if you're about to die in a dream you just wake up. If you're going to cum you'll also wake up." Dennis blushed. "I thought there might have been some of that! You can delay the waking up by concentrating on finishing just as you would if you were trying to change something in a dream. Well, I'm sure I've given you more then enough information, have fun!" Jessica then walked back to the kitchen a grabbed a knife and put it to her throat. Just before she sliced Dennis woke up.

It was 1:22 am and while it was going to take a bit being jolted awake, there was still more than enough time to get another dream in. Dennis formulated a plan and thought of his sister again. Drifting off to sleep he found himself smiling with his newfound knowledge.

Dennis woke up in his old high school, unlike his previous dreams that were devoid of other people he was in the audience at an assembly. The principle of the school walked on stage and said "Hello everyone! Welcome to the assembly, we're here today to listen to Sarah speak about everything she's learned at college." The audience clapped and Sarah walked on stage in nothing but a bra and panties. It was at this point Dennis realized that this wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare. There was a rumbling in the audience as people started to notice. Sarah, looking through her cue cards, checked herself and noticed. She immediately started to try to cover up. Dennis knew he had to change things before she got scared enough to wake up, so he concentrated and made everyone in the audience but him disappear. Then he took off his shirt and pants to match her. Sarah's panicked look calmed down.

Dennis "Hi! It's just me!"

Sarah "Good, that was terrifying for a second there. I'm glad everyone left before they noticed anything." Sarah looked down for a moment and said, "how are we going to get home without anyone seeing us?" Dennis replied, "I know a way."

Dennis got up, went to the stage, and led her backstage to a door. It seemed like Sarah might have been eying his package through his underwear. He was able to make the door open to the foyer of their house and they walked inside. Sarah's forehead squinted for a moment seemingly noticing how odd that was, then relaxed as she accepted it.

Sarah "I guess I should put something else on. I'm heading up stairs... are you coming?"

Sarah said this to Dennis suggestively pausing on the first step looking back at him. Dennis replied, "Sure," not knowing where this was going but eager to follow. As they headed up the steps Dennis noticed that the back of Sarah's panties were semi see through. With that he could get his first good look from behind.

Being a man of newly found confidence Dennis slapped his sister's ass as they were climbing the stairs.

Sarah quickly turned her head and purred "Not yet, I still need to change into something more comfortable for my saviour."

Dennis followed Sarah to her bedroom where she opened the door and walked right in leaving the door open. She turned around before sitting on the edge of her bed and slid her panties off as she sat down. Throwing them away she looked at Dennis and said with a wink, "well, come on in." Dennis was still standing by the door at that point and made a point of taking off his underwear and flinging it away too. Sarah took off her bra and positioned herself on the bed with her legs wide open. Dennis crawled up to eat her out when she stopped him, "no, I'm ready let's go." She breathed. Dennis moved on top to missionary position and pushed in.

Slow at first, Dennis pushed some hair out of her face and gave her a deep kiss. Sarah took in a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. "Fuck me bro" she said wrapping her legs around him. Dennis couldn't handle this, speeding up he arched his back, saying, "Oh yea, that feels so good." Sarah replied, "You feel sooo good!" Dennis couldn't help himself, he could feel himself starting to cum. He could also feel the dream starting to slip away. Dennis tried to hold on to the dream world. It felt like falling backward into a pool and he was grabbing the ladder. His right hand slipped but his left grabbed strong. Dennis pulled himself back into the dream and he was met with the most powerful orgasm he had ever had.

Still holding onto the ladder, Dennis felt the need to hold on tightly diminish. The dream was letting him stay. While this was great, he was still fucking Sarah and him cumming, if anything, set her off. "Oh, oh yes, fuck, ohhh" was much of what he heard from her. Time seemed to slow down watching her two breasts move up and down with each thrust. It was somewhere around this point that Dennis realized that if she came, they'd wake up. Dennis knew he could change things in a dream and knew he could affect people, but could he change people? Dennis closed his eyes and pictured himself turning opaque. Then he moved his body into Sarah's and opened his eyes.

Now looking up from the bed his body seemed to have disappeared and there were two nice looking breasts in his view. This felt different; he was still horny, but no longer had a penis. Wasting no time, he reached down and felt Sarah's folds. Feeling around, he felt a wave of pleasure come over him, "Ah that's the spot." Dennis thought, as he continued to play with it. Working away down there he wondered what it would feel like to have something inside, so he conjured a dildo to appear beside him. Wasting no time inserting it he heard himself emit the words "Oh! That does feel good!" Dennis thinking it strange to hear himself not only say those words but in Sarah's voice. With every thrust he felt a wave of pleasure wash over his/her body. Hair standing on end, the orgasm started, and Dennis just barely held onto the dream. Just long enough to experience a female orgasm, Dennis remarked, "That was good... yeah." Almost speechless and satisfied he let go of the dream and allowed himself to be woken up.

Dennis work up in the morning having gotten a fairly relaxing night sleep but felt strange. Something was off and as he sat up his body felt unbalanced. Then he opened his eyes and realized he was in his sister's room, in her bed, in her night shirt, and still in her body. He proceeded to have a mini freak out, before deciding that he must still be dreaming. Dennis closed his eyes and tried to materialize a muffin in front of him. He looked and nothing was there. Then he listened, and heard the kitchen fridge downstairs, the traffic outside, and the rush of a/c through the vents. "So, I'm awake and I'm in Sarah's body... Where is my body?"

Dennis got up, stumbling at first, but, adjusting himself, was able to make it around the corner to his room. Opening the door his body was still there sleeping as if nothing absolutely insane was happening. Dennis wondered "Can I wake myself up?" and poked at his face. His body didn't respond at all, so he slapped his face. This also didn't elicit a response, so he did one more hard slap; nothing. "So, it seems like I'm basically in a coma for now until Sarah's body goes back to sleep and I swap back."

Dennis said to the room. Like a kid with a new toy, Dennis didn't know what to do first. Thinking he might never be able to do this again he thought to make the most of the day. First, Dennis stripped down, taking a good long look. Moving sideways and back again in his room's mirror, checking out Sarah's ass, Dennis felt a tingling sensation in Sarah's vagina, stronger than the sensations in the dreams. Dennis thought, "I may be in Sarah's body but it's definitely still me inside. Maybe I should have a shower? Sarah usually does that in the mornings."

Dennis walked from his room to the bathroom without getting dressed as there was no one but him to see. He turned on the water to where he usually set it and let it warm up as he continued to check out Sarah's body in the mirror. After a minute or two he stepped in, noting how much colder the water felt today. Turning it up, he used Sarah's body wash, feeling every part of her skin with her hands. Brushing over her boobs he couldn't help but feel another tingle. "Hummm..." left her lips. Getting turned on in the shower, Dennis hatched a plan on how to get off once he got out.

Once out of the shower and as dry as can be, Dennis walked back to his room. He knew he wanted something to put inside him/herself when masturbating, but didn't know if Sarah or his mom had any sex toys, so maybe he could use his body? Dennis pulled down the covers on his body revealing his boxers. He pulled those down and started to squeeze his penis trying to get it hard. Normally it wasn't this hard for Dennis to get.. well.. hard, but he was also usually awake for that. It didn't take long until his penis was good and hard, so he jumped up on the bed and positioned himself over... himself. It was strange for him to look at his body, so he opted for reverse cowgirl.

His/her body was already so ready from the playing in the shower that it wasn't difficult to lower himself down. "Ahhh yes." Dennis heard escaping Sarah's lips. He noted that Sarah's body seemed to have a mind of its own when it came to what was said with pleasure. Dennis proceeded to ride his sleeping body faster and faster, being careful not to let his penis slip out. The mattress and bed frame were groaning with every thrust and Dennis was enjoying every second of this. The pleasure seemed to be greater in real life than in the dreams or was he just really turned on by being able to see Sarah's body for real? "Oh yea! Almost there" Sarah's lips emitted.

Dennis, enjoying himself, didn't think that with his body asleep, some dream rules might still apply. Quickly approaching orgasm Dennis felt again like he was being thrown back off a pool ladder, only this time he wasn't expecting it and wasn't able to grab the ladder.

Waking up in his body Dennis was struck by the orgasm pulsing through his body and the shock of what just happened.

Waking up in her body the last thing Sarah remembered was her dream where she was fucking her brother. Struck by her intense orgasm it took her a second to realize she was riding a dick and not in her room. Sudden panic struck her, turning her head to see an equally shocked Dennis.

Marshal1
Marshal1
66 Followers