Dream Lover

Story Info
Anonymous dream lover visits and pleasures me.
1.3k words
4.28
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know where I am, but I realize I can't move, because my hands are loosely tied to a headboard. I realize I am not alone in the bed. I look over and see a naked man's back with a visible tattoo across his upper back. I am scared because I don't remember how I got here, MY bed doesn't have a headboard and I am not sure where I am.

The man looks vaguely familiar from the back, he is fit but fairly pale, with short dark hair, but I can't see his face. I glance down to make sure I am not undressed and I am mortified to see myself in nothing but a flimsy pair of lacy panties and a thin silky tank top I like to sleep in during the summer months. I blush, wondering exactly what led to me being in this bed with a strange man, when he stirs and starts turning toward me.

I hold my breath, strangely excited and scared at the same time. Right before I see his face, I get very dizzy and close my eyes. I feel his fingers trailing up my inner thigh, skipping over my intimate areas and then skimming lightly up my stomach. I feel goosebumps rise over my entire body.

I start to open my eyes but he places a hand over my eyes, and whispers "Not yet," then loosely covers my eyes with a soft blindfold. I sharply suck in a breath, as he trails his hand back down my chest, deliberately skirting my breasts with circular motions. His rough, warm fingers head back toward my lower abdomen and I feel his warm breath blow across my skin as he starts kissing his way down to the edge of the lacy panties.

I feel the panties start sliding down as he continues kissing my belly and lower. I am trembling in anticipation and I am not sure why, but I am not even a little scared. I feel his warm hands settle on either side of my hips, as he lowers his body and fits his upper body to the space between my now spread legs. The panties barely cover my already wet crotch and I am anxious for him to touch me there.

I feel his warm lips touch the top of my labia through the panties, and then he exhales a long warm breath right over the most sensitive part of me. I almost come up off the bed, and I hear him laugh softly. "Oh, you like that, do you?" He repeats the action a few more times until I am squirming underneath him.

I am beyond caring at this point, and would rip off my own panties and beg him to touch me with his mouth if I had any control. Then I feel his tongue on my inner thigh, moving toward my most hidden areas. I suck in a breath and breathe out on a moan, "please, please just touch me there, I beg you," and he abruptly stops. I almost sob, unsure if it is due to his sudden discontinuation or in relief. But he was just repositioning himself.

A moment later I heard a noise and then feel a wet finger nudging aside my panties and entering my already wet entrance to gain access to my body. I weakly protest, then I feel his warm tongue start alternating between licking and sucking my clit, and I am lost. I immediately get submerged in sensations I have not felt in years. After a brief moment of this, a second finger eases in with the first, and my breathing quickens.

He attempts a third finger, but the entrance is too narrow. As he continues his relentless assault on my clit with his tongue, he slowly plunges the 2 fingers in and out. I still cannot move my hands, but my legs are locked around his neck and I am not so silently encouraging him to make me come, please, I am so close I can almost feel it, then he stops everything at once.

I almost start crying, when I feel him sliding the panties completely off my body. I am so wound up I could almost come just from his fingers sliding down my inner thighs to remove the scrap of lace. He settles back between my legs, and I feel him start slowly kissing my inner thighs again. I want to scream at him to please just let me finish. He finally takes his sweet time getting back to what he was doing before, but soon enough he is fingering me full force with 2 fingers and driving me mad with his tongue on my clit.

I feel like I should have come 10 times already, but he keeps slowing down or stopping and prolonging it. I am about to burst when he stops again and I almost scream out loud. He starts kissing his way up my body and I feel his stiff warm erection rubbing against my thigh. It feels too big because I know 2 of his fingers were a tight fit.

I murmur as much to him, and hear his low chuckle as he says "You would be surprised, we are far from done, when we are finished you will have no worries about whether or not I will fit in you anywhere." I start to say more when he closes his warm mouth over mine, and I taste myself on his kiss. It is like coming home, like I have kissed him all my life.

Our tongues tangle in harmony and the kiss itself makes me even more wet. I feel his hand easing into me again. 2 fingers play with my clit then into my pussy, and I am past the point of caring what else happens, as long as I can finally come. He brings me back to the brink of orgasm and then I hear the crinkle of a condom wrapper and the unmistakable sound of a condom being rolled over an erection.

I am shaking and not sure I want this now, and wondering what I have gotten myself into. I feel his warm breath blowing on my clit and then his tongue touches me again, and before I can change my mind he moves up my body, firmly lodging himself between my legs. I feel the tip of his warm penis between my legs, nudging at my opening. I open my mouth to say something, I am not sure what.

He says "do you want this?" I practically clamp my legs around his waist and pull him towards me while nodding my head yes, then his mouth comes down on mine at the same time his wet fingers find my clit and his penis sinks home into my aching entrance. The combination of the three things happening together almost takes me over the edge.

He slowly pumps in and out, filling me to the hilt, while he kisses me breathless and manipulates my clit between his talented fingers. I feel the pressure building, with the climax climbing to an almost unbearable level before my body releases, clenching tightly on his hand and penis and the waves of pleasure overtake me.

I hear him grunting his own release at the same time, but cannot come out of the fog of pleasure until the waves recede. I do not know whether to be embarrassed or relieved when he pulls out and checks to make sure the condom did not come off before cleaning us both up.

I remind him I am blindfolded and my hands are useless and he laughs softly then says "I can think of other more useful body parts than your hands right now!"

He kisses my mouth softly, cleans me up and covers me properly, loosens the hand restraints and I sense he is smiling as he closes the door behind him. "Goodbye for now, I will be back in your next dream."

Right after the door closes, I wake up, horny and aching to find out why my body is sore like I had a marathon sex session!