All Comments on 'Dream Lover Pt. 18'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Now you need to add a storyline

I really enjoy your writing, but it needs something to give it depth. Just being a silly reader I thought you could add drama.

Maybe he feels someone watching when in the dreamland. This builds with successive dreams until IT makes itself known. His dream woman appears, herself a dream walker like himself. Now they is compelled to find each other, but ...(( your imagination needed from here)). Maybe tied into idea 2 below.

Alternative we return for successive visits and the women are all pregnant. Real or phantom pregnancies in real life, or just dreamland pregs? Does he then need a dream house for him to dream marry all of them and support his dream family in one place. Dream harems, bi sexual group sex, just imagine.

Alt, In the real world, maybe they all fall into comas and a sexy doctors investigates and finds his connection to the women.

Irish MossIrish Mossover 5 years agoAuthor
The End is Near

I appreciate your suggestions and that, despite the sex being boring and only worth 2*, you've continued with the series. Your first suggestion hits close to the ultimate intended completion of the series but you'll have to wait to see how close. I hadn't intended for the series to go this long but I kept thinking of more people I know who I'd be visiting if I actually had these abilities. I'm almost done...I promise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES