All Comments on 'Dream Night: Bukkake'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No where near as good as prior submissions, gave up on page 1. Gave it a 1

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I had a girlfriend who occasionally enjoyed bukkake, so once a year or so, when she felt the urge, we would plan one. Dirty, filthy, but so erotic to watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revived version is much better than the original! I actually got the context of the story this time! 5 stars!

AmandonAmandonover 1 year ago

Delightful erotic excellent pacing.

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this much more now that the pictures are right. The images really do enhance the story.

Now I'm wishing you would expand that deleted scene into its own story.

SummoreSummoreover 1 year ago

Your writing knows no bounds! I have no idea where you find the time but thank you for finding it!

mrBIGbmrBIGbover 1 year ago

I love the illustrations I'm into non consent themes but thankyou I enjoy your work

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

great Halloween story

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

The illustrations arevpoint on with the story. Once again you have written a totally erotic story about a hot sexy nympho discovering the world of open minded sexually liberated people.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Read it once. Please tell us why it was resubmitted. What did you change? I skimmed through it the second time. The same picture didn't show up - another blank space.

warner34warner34over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Over the top, but with a good mix of slut vs good girl conflict.

nookybearnookybearover 1 year ago

Seriously -not the best. Text seems rushed to fit round a load of pictures. Can do somuch better than this, with more writing and less illustrations.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Thank you for submitting it the second time. Now it all works properly. 5 raging hard cock stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

once again, what happened to having a story line? You used to be good at that. Now, it seems like story and pictures are based on a goal of hitting the highest frequency possible. lots of work so I gave it a "2".

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 1 year ago

No breaks between sex scenes, very hot!

kat4funnkat4funnover 1 year ago

Loved the story and illustrations. Only wish there were more nipples showing. Great job. Make sme want to go out and have another bukkake myself.

gialuv24gialuv24over 1 year ago

As a woman who loves to suck cock and play… I am so wet now. I want to have a Bukkake party with several men… and a few women to help me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No growth with your writing. Disappointing.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightover 1 year ago

My spouse and I went to a nightclub in a hotel to hear a really great band and singer. I was dressed to please (meaning slutty) no bra or panties, and a super skin tight dress. The leader of the group and his gorgeous girl friend came to our table and joined us. After some pleasant talk he asked us if we were swingers. We weren’t and never had been since we had just married, but my spouse said yes. So he suggested a spouse swap for the evening. My spouse left and went and got a room, came back, took the leaders girl friend by the hand and said to me, we will see you in the morning…bent over and kissed me, and slipped an extra room card into my very wet cunt.

So Steve and I made our way to his room. Inside we kissed and stripped, sucked, fucked, and did all kinds of kinky things. While I was sucking him, I told him to pull out and give me a facial. He did. He asked me if I liked having that cum all over my face and my beautiful 34D tits. I said I did. He immediately picked up the phone, called his band members, and soon I was servicing his five band members and getting completely covered in cum.

I got fucked great in my hot cunt, ass, mouth and ejaculated on over and over. About two AM, I decided I would check on my spouse. I slipped on a robe, took my dress and shoes and went to his room. When I went in, he was fucking her hot cunt doggy and she was loving it. When she saw me, she asked me to drop the robe. When she saw I was covered in cum, she told my spouse to pull out, then she came over to me, put me on the bed, and began licking me, cleaning off all that cum. My spouse soon had me doggy on the bed, the girl under me sucking my tits and continuing to lick every inch of my body and even his cock as it slowly came out of my cunt.

It was hours of more great sex and my spouse giving her the bukkake and I got to lick every rope off her tots, out of her cunt, and her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your usual twelve star story. Too bad we could not have met at your Halloween party, I would love to meet my favorite authoress. Hope you took first place in the Halloween story contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, same old same old. SAD.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 1 year ago

Awesome stuff !!!! !Just keep them cumming.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pictures are cartoonish. Prefer the black and white. Your stories have became too predictable for us old time readers but I can see why newcomers would like them. Enjoy your day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's no freakin story outta here. Wonder how you still manage to literally fake those 5-stars and the HOT tag to your stories!!! I have been reading your stories since so long. It seems either you have hit a writer's block, or a menopause. If its later, I can understand. If its the former, you need to come outta that rut. Also, if you want to explore to non-erotic realms I would suggest you should stop publishing ero stories in that case. Do not write just for the sake of putting on some words. More importantly do not publish everything u have written. Readers of ero stories especially, are wanton of more devouring materials. They will remain insatiable forever more. You cannot quench the thirst continuously. But when you do, ensure that you drown them with the finest nectar from your orchard.

P.S.: I suggest all the newbie readers to check the older stories from silkstockingslover. Some of them are gems. Ambience being my personal favorite, there are some literally hot stories out there. One that will keep you ever hard or sloppy gushing wet through out and then for many memorable days and nights as well.

Having said that. All the best to silkstockingslover. Jenny is the name, I guess. I don't remember though. The English teacher with a quirky tale. :P

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

303. I’ll bet your vibrator got a real workout as you wrote this story. Some imagination! I really liked it contrary to some of the other comments. You’ve left many stories for the future to elaborate on the short conclusion to this one.

MypssyplsMypssyplsover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it!

rjsully7rjsully78 months ago

OMG sooo many good pictures. Great story.

ronibarretronibarret6 months ago

Not really into illustrated stories unless they are photos, but you made this one worth the while

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...