Dream Night: Bukkake

Story Info
Smart girl takes on a secret bukkake on Halloween.
  • October 2022 monthly contest
9.8k words
4.53
257.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Smart girl takes on a secret bukkake on Halloween.

Note 1: This is a Halloween Contest Story 2022, although you'll have to read as far as the last half to learn all about our protagonist's wicked Halloween celebration... since it will take us some time to reach the nighttime part of Halloween.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this and all my stories.

Dream Night: Bukkake

Everyone has at least one kink.

My first boyfriend loved nylons... which I often wore for him.

A girlfriend of mine will only fuck black men; another girlfriend only comes from anal; a kind of friend of mine likes armpits; and I've heard that Josie loves golden showers. Of course most of my friends simply like getting fucked or eating pussy, but let's be honest: we're all weird in some secret fashion or other behind our outer personas.

For example, I love... I mean I fucking love... cum.

And although I can't deny I love swallowing it, since I like the taste of it and the feel of it in my pussy or my ass... my main kink is taking facials.

I learned I had this kink way back on prom night, which also happened to be my eighteenth birthday... when I sucked my first cock.

Matt only lasted like two minutes before he surprised me by pulling out and spackling my face with his cum. I was stunned by its warmth when it sprayed on my face.

At first I was angry. He'd even gotten some of his cum on my prom dress!

Later that night I lost my virginity to him, and he came in a condom. And as I lay in bed, not reaching orgasm from that three-minute fuck, I felt disappointed that his load had been wasted in the condom.

As he lay asleep snoring a few minutes later while I frigged myself to an orgasm... I couldn't help replaying his load splashing all over my face. It felt so hot... the cum so warm... the act so dirty... it made me feel slutty... and I loved it.

A lot!

For the rest of my senior year I blew Brian everywhere conceivable; sucking him and taking loads anywhere I could.

In the boys locker room after a track meet.

In a classroom after school, where we almost got caught.

In the gym early in the morning where again we almost got caught.

I even blew him in the city park in broad daylight... which was quite a rush. This time we actually did get caught... several times... but the people didn't say anything and just kept walking.

But then we both graduated from high school and my boyfriend went to Europe for the summer.

And although I wasn't sure it was the best idea, I decided to break up with him.

Which made a certain amount of sense. We'd be attending different colleges in separate parts of the country so our relationship wasn't likely to last anyway... but I may have attempted the long-distance approach anyway, if it hadn't been for what had become my obsession with cum. So I'd be attending Simmons University in Boston, and my ex would go to UC Berkeley.

In addition, there was no way I'd be willing to go all summer without any dick... and especially without any cum.

So the day after I said goodbye to him with a great fuck (but like always, no orgasm for me), taking a load in my pussy and another on my face, I went across town to a very seedy area that had an adult club, and into a dirty bathroom with a glory hole I'd found online.

The past couple of weeks I'd been watching endless cock sucking videos, and many of them had featured glory holes.

I became fascinated.

A place where I was guaranteed to find cock.

I knew it was wrong, but I was looking forward to my boyfriend leaving, so he'd be out of my way while I went to that glory hole.

So there I was in a disgusting bathroom, on my knees, sucking a stranger's big cock.

I took two facials... tripling my total of men who'd busted their nuts on my face, from one to three of them... a figure I would increase substantially during my upcoming wild summer.

A couple days later I found my way to a nice club with a friend of mine. We were allowed in with our fake id's, and then we went into a very nice men's bathroom, where a couple guys walked in while I was being face fucked by a man around my dad's age. I took one of the guys' cock in my mouth, and soon thereafter a load all over my face, while my friend did the same with the other guy.

A couple days later at a different club in the middle of the day, I sucked another older man, a friend of the guy I'd blown in the prior bathroom....

A couple days after that, I started taking bigger risks... such as fucking a guy I'd found via an online app in an ally in the middle of the day.

The rush from maybe getting caught was a major turn-on.

I couldn't ever get enough cum... so it was only a matter of time until I found myself in a back alley outside a club, sucking and taking two loads from two cute men.

This series of adventures continued for a couple of weeks, before my best friend Angela and I flew to Jamaica for a week.

The trip had been planned before I discovered my cum lust... but oh my goodness, did we have lots of fun!

First, during the long flight, I told Angela all about my wicked previous month. She got super turned on by hearing what I'd been doing, and so we joined the mile-high club in a way I'd never imagined doing. For starters she coached me through my first lesbian experience. (I was surprised to learn it was far from her first.) She then fingered me in my seat while everyone else slept. I fingered her back, and then we snuck into the bathroom, which was fucking tiny, and ate me out, and I returned the favour. It was wild and crazy, and then I discovered I also loved a woman's cum on my face... sure, it was a different kind of facial... but I loved it. I also loved hearing her moaning and begging. (PS: sadly, no pics for this scene.)

That said, as soon as we landed, and took a taxi for about fifteen miles before taking the elevator to our hotel room, we immediately got naked, and I experimented with my first 69.

Which thereafter we did almost every night for the rest of the trip, no matter how much cock and pussy we'd played with earlier in the day.

We spent the week a lot differently than we'd originally planned. Sure, we took a couple of tours, but we ditched visiting the museums and replaced them with a couple of nude or nude-friendly beaches.

First beach... and the first cock we shared.

Second day... our second shared cock... this time on a boat with my first of a few black cocks.

Day three... we were invited to a rich black guy's house, where both men who lived there were in their forties (there's just something about older men and the way they can fuck), where out on the pool deck I experienced my first foursome, my first spit-roast, and my first double penetration. It was the wildest day of my life up till then.

After a marathon fuck session... where I came an unbelievable six times... the two men face fucked us for a few minutes... their huge cocks going so deep into our throats, saliva was drooling from both of our mouths...

...before they deposited their loads on our faces.

And, as was becoming common with us, we finished by making out after taking a load or two, and then licking all the cum off each other's faces.

I won't bore you with the rest of the week, but let's just say we had lots of similar fun, and I enjoyed a lot of cum.

Ok, since you asked so nicely, I'll share two more highlights with you.

We went to another beach, one for lesbians only, where we played with two different lezzie couples.

And they were wild!

At the beginning, we weren't there for even ten minutes, before two girls came up to us and one of them asked, "First time here?"

Angela laughed, "Are we that obvious?"

The black girl of the two came very close to Angela and answered, "No, it's just that we would have remembered such beautiful girls."

"I agree," the strawberry blonde said, coming close to me, sending chills of excitement up and down my spine.

And before I had enough time even to think, I was being kissed. So of course I kissed her back. And as she grabbed my ass and brought me close, I wrapped my arms around her.

I wasn't sure what was happening next to me with Angela, but I didn't care. The girl's hands on my ass felt good, her lips were soft, and her tongue danced inside my mouth.

Angela then said, "Let's all show my newly turned bisexual best friend a good time."

"Mmmmmmm," The black girl approved of the idea.

A moment later some bikini bottoms were shed, and everyone's attention was on me.

Each stranger kissed me in turn, with each kiss lasting only ten or fifteen seconds. Soft, tender kisses. Six hands languidly roaming all over my body. And over my tits. My ass. My hips. The slow burn they gave me was exhilarating.

My being their centre of attention continued while I was helped down to my knees where I made out with Jazmine, the sexy black girl, as Angela and the strawberry blonde Brianne traced their hands all over my body.

For a good ten minutes, I was worshipped from head to toe as they laid me on my back and pleasured my body.

All three took turns pleasuring me... wildly... except they left my bikini top and bottom on the entire time. Sucking on my nipples through the bikini, sucking my pussy over the bikini, fingering me, kissing me and eating my pussy.

I was in complete teased rapture.

Angela suggested, "Let's go closer to the water."

A minute later, all of us were huddled on a tiny pier as the water washed onto the beach nearby, and their worshipping me resumed.

A few minutes more... while every part of my body was pleasured.

Jazmine sucked on my face.

Brianne rubbed my tits.

Angela ate my pussy.

Finally after a good fifteen minutes, maybe more with all the attention on me, I pleaded, "Girls, I really need to come!"

"Then sit on our faces," Brianne offered.

"Not exactly. Brianne, you sit on my face," Jazmin proposed instead.

Both sexy strangers went quickly onto their backs, then Angela straddled Jazmin while I dropped my pussy onto Brianne's pretty face... and Angela and I enjoyed the eager tongues lapping away at our pussies.

Soon Angela and I came on the other girls' experienced tongues. I suggested that Angela and I return the favour, but the girls declined, kissing us and saying they had to go.

After another couple minutes of kissing, Angela and I put our bikini bottoms back on, our newest friends strolled away down the beach, and we walked in the other direction hand in hand.

"That was wild," I said.

"Yeah, you seemed to be enjoying yourself," she smiled.

"Except I didn't get to eat any pussy," I said with a playful pout.

"But we both came. And I'm sure we can stick around for a while longer," she said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck.

"I don't know if I'll ever want to leave here," I said. "The beautiful water, the warm sand, basking in the sun, and the luscious female scenery."

"And at some point getting eaten by your best friend," she added, kissing my neck.

"And eating out that best friend too," I added, my eyes closed as I enjoyed Angela's hands and lips upon me.

"You two in the mood to play?" a voice asked, startling me.

I opened my eyes and saw two women wearing fat strap-on cocks. One was completely naked, the other was wearing only a bikini top, their arms wrapped around each other.

Angela came up beside me, wrapped an arm around me in a protective manner... so I wrapped one of mine around her as well... looking like a couple... which I guess we were, at least for the duration of this trip. She replied, "Maybe. What do you beauties have in mind?"

"Some good hard fucking," the brunette said bluntly.

"I think we'd enjoy that," Angela smiled.

"Oh, you'll definitely enjoy it," the brunette bragged.

"I could use some dick," I said, wanting them to know I was more than up for their game.

"We can give you a lot of dick," the blonde (actually she was another strawberry blonde) smiled.

The blonde added as she came towards me, "I'm Bree."

"And I'm Shauna," the brunette said.

"I'm Angela," Angela greeted. "And this is my newly-awakened-as-a-bisexual best friend Beth."

"Our pleasure to meet you," the girls said in unison, and Bree placed her hands on my cheeks, her cock poking between my legs, and she pulled me in for a kiss.

I melted into her, and the kiss turned passionate instantly. A minute later give or take, she backed away and Shauna took her turn to pull me into her, and I wrapped my arms around her while her hands went to my ass (everyone on this island seemed to love my ass)... her strap-on cock nestled between my legs and rubbing my pussy in an intensely teasing fashion.

Then we all made out for a few minutes.

And as strange as it sounds, there's something so relaxing... yet stimulating... and intense... about kissing another woman... sensations that feel so natural.

I love cock.

I love cock cum.

But I also love a woman's tender lips.

And her sweet nectar.

And her ability to eat my pussy until I go completely ape shit.

Shauna unclasped my bikini top and sucked on my tits and my very hard nipples.

I glanced over to see Bree was paying Angela the same attention

As she sucked on my nipples, forcing them in and out with her suctioning, providing me exhilaratingly teasing sensations, she also took hold of my bikini bottom strings and tugged... and they dropped to the sand. Shauna then took my hand and led me to a nearby surfboard, where she pushed me roughly but playfully against the board and resumed kissing me. Before she kissed me, I saw that Angela was now completely naked too, and was crawling toward us on all fours behind Bree.

We kissed.

Shauna stroked her hands down my body.

"Suck it, slut," Bree ordered Angela, whose torso was now upright, but who was still on her knees. "Get my cock nice and wet for that pretty pussy of yours."

Shauna, breaking our kiss, asked me, "Are you ready to be fucked good?"

"Yes," I trembled as her hand went to my pussy. I glanced down to see Angela still on her knees, and now sucking Bree's huge fake cock.

"Yes what?" Shauna asked as she rubbed my pussy.