Dream Night: Bukkake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want you to fuck the hell out of me," I declared.

"Does that mean you want to be my slut?"

"Yes, yes, I do want to be your slut," I declared eagerly, loving the emotions being provoked in me from her taking control of me. Which I guess made me a switch, since I also loved taking charge of other people... both men and women.

"On your back, slut," Bree ordered, roughly pushing Angela away from her cock... Angela falling onto her back in the sand.

"On all fours next to your girlfriend," Shauna ordered me.

"Okay," I quickly agreed, while Angela also obeyed. "Hey," I smiled at her while I looked down at her lying on her back and spreading her legs.

"Having fun?" Angela asked me as Bree laid down between her legs.

"Only a little," I joked as I felt Shauna's hands on my hips and her cock between my legs. "But I think it's about to get a lot better."

"Oh, you're about to have some big fun," Shauna agreed, stressing the word 'big', as she slid her big cock inside my wanton pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck me," I moaned the instant that big cock began filling me up.

"Yes, pound me too," Angela moaned, both of us with big, fake cocks pumping in and out of our pussies.

"You like this, slut?" Shauna asked, reaching over and pulling my hair.

"Fuck yes, I love being your cheap slut," I responded with a moan.

"Harder! Fuck me harder," Angela moaned.

Shauna really knew how to fuck, and she pounded me good.

I watched in my own voyeuristic perversion as Angela also got nailed. Bree pulled out, flipped her over and ordered, "On all fours, bitch."

"Mmmmmm," Angela moaned as she hurriedly obeyed.

Once she was on all fours, and as Shauna let go of my hair, placed her hands on her hips, repositioned herself and slid back in from a somehow different angle, Bree ordered Angela, "Give me your hands."

"Huh?" Angela asked, confused.

"Give me your hands, you dumb slut," Bree demanded.

Angela surrendered her right hand and then her left, which were both grabbed by Bree, who then pulled them straight back and used them for anchorage as she began fucking Angela.

"Oh, fuck yes," Angela moaned as she got drilled roughly, while I also got dicked good.

"Oh, yes Shauna, pound me," I cried out

"This cunt really needed some dick," Shauna said.

"That's not unusual, she always does," I said, since on this trip that was the ongoing truth.

"That feels so good," Angela moaned.

"You're such a greedy cunt," Bree accused playfully as she really gave it to my best friend.

For two or three minutes... we were fucked good.

Pounded like two dirty American sluts.

We were just used.

Angela went ballistic first. "Oh fuck, I'm going to come!"

"Then come, you dumb slut," Bree sneered, and she didn't remotely back off from her ruthless assault on Angela's pussy.

"Yes, yes, harder, oh fuck," Angela babbled like a bimbo bitch... which was so fucking hot.

"Now, you nasty whore," Bree said, yanking her arms backward even harder, pounding her dick deep.

"Fuuuuuck!" Angela screamed, alerting all the other beachgoers that her orgasm had arrived.

Watching her come for some perverse reason, mixed with the good hard fucking I was getting from Shauna had me following suit just a dozen or so quick and deep thrusts later, "Yeeeeeeeees!" I screamed, not using the foul language Angela had, but making it clear to everyone enjoying the show how blown away I was by the orgasm cascading through me.

Even though we were both coming, Bree and Shauna didn't slow down in their back-end assaults on our pussies... giving us plenty of time to enjoy our waves of orgasm, mixed with the pleasure of their hard drilling.

A good couple minutes of a long and slowly fading orgasm later, the girls pulled out and announced in unison, "Your turn, bitches."

"Really?" I asked, finding the idea of wielding a strap-on very exciting.

"Yes, really; stand up," Bree ordered.

We both did, both pairs of our legs feeling weak from our rough reaming.

Then to our surprise, the two women laid down on the ground and ordered, "Swap and ride."

"What?" I asked.

"Come sit on my cock, you dumb slut," Bree ordered, pointing to me, and then to her dick.

"Oh, I see now," I said, and I quickly obeyed and straddled her dick while Angela did the same with Shauna.

Even though I was still weak from my recent hard pounding, I dropped right onto that huge cock, which made me feel so full I began riding... resting my hands on her legs for balance.

"You're such a slut," Bree said as she watched me riding her.

"You've got such a big fucking cock," I moaned, feeling completely full while another orgasm began to rise.

"Only real sluts can take it like you're doing," Bree retorted.

"Thanks," I said, appreciating the compliment.

Over the next few minutes... besides my head bouncing on that cock for a couple minutes... I was fucked in a couple of other positions, as was Angela.

The last couple of minutes were just slow fucks before Shauna and Bree stopped again and Bree said, "Let's see if your sexy assholes can handle these big cocks."

"For sure, or I'll die trying," Angela said bravely.

"Then lie on your belly," Bree ordered her, as she pulled out of me and returned to Angela.

"And you get onto all fours," Shauna ordered me, slapping my ass hard.

I did, and I looked at Angela as we were about to get sodomized. "Well this episode of relying on the kindness of strangers got interesting really quick," I smiled.

"Mmmmmm," she smiled as Bree slid into her ass.

"Oh fuck," I moaned with a wince, my asshole not as accustomed to being penetrated as my slutty friend's was.

"Relax, slut," Shauna ordered me as her cock kept drilling deeper into my ass.

"Trying," I said through gritted teeth.

"You're going to take this entire dick inside your asshole," Shauna said. "And we're not even close yet."

"I know," I whimpered as she kept going deeper inside me.

"Pound my ass," Angela said to Bree but was looking at me.

"You're a filthy slut," I smiled.

"Says the newest member of the Worldwide Slut Club," she moaned as Bree began pounding her ass.

"If that's my status, I must have a lot of fucking to catch up on," I quipped as Shauna rested deep in my bowels.

"No time like the present," Angela said, as Shauna began slowly fucking my ass.

"Just pound me," I said, knowing I'd feel some pain if she complied, but that would soon fade.

"As you wish," she said, and slammed hard into me, making me scream.

"Fuuuuck!" I bellowed as a mix of pleasure and pain cascaded through me.

And for a few minutes... Angela and I were roughly ass fucked.

Angela came first again... and she again alerted the entire beach to her orgasm, this one anally induced, "Fuck, I'm coming!"

A moment later while her body was still quaking from the orgasm, she got up and said, "Sorry, I really have to pee."

"I guess that means you'll get to service two dicks at once," Bree said, kneeling before me and shoving the dick that had just been in my friend's asshole into my mouth... a nasty act that... believe it or not... really turned me on.

Oddly, just like the last pair did, after another minute Shauna suggested to Bree, "Let's go onto the deck so we can get into better positions to double team this slut."

"Yeah," Bree agreed, pulling out of my mouth. "Are you ready... Hey, what's your name?"

"All my best friends just call me slut," I replied.

"Okay 'Ms. Slut', are you ready to get double penetrated?"

"Sure, go for it," I said, having enjoyed it the last time, and since I was horny as fuck I'd agree to almost anything.

"Then let's go," Bree said, taking my hand and leading me to the shore, with my asshole feeling empty.

Once we were up there, Bree sat down and instructed me, "Sit on my dick, slut."

I turned my back to her and lowered myself slowly as she aimed her dick to slide into my asshole... this new position enabling her cock to reach new depths inside my ass... forcing me into moaning and trembling.

"Spread those legs, slut," Shauna ordered, as I settled down on the full length of the cock in my ass.

"Yeah, sorry," I said in a bit of a daze as I obeyed her, and she stepped between all four of our legs and slid right into my open pussy. "Oh my fucking God!" I moaned and screamed, since I now had two dicks inside me.

"Lift up your ass," Bree ordered.

I did.

Then I braced my hands behind me for balance... attempting to remain upright as both women, clearly having done this before, fucked me in perfect unison... the heads of their huge cocks feeling like they were meeting each other during every thrust they made into my body.

After I'd endured some brief discomfort from the dick in my ass, pleasure took over, and my entire body felt like it was on fire (in a good way). But just when it was getting good, I lost my balance and fell backwards.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"Sorry, that's a tough position to hold for very long," Bree said sympathetically, semi catching me, although both of their cocks slid out of me.

"Let's turn you around," Shauna suggested, helping me up.

Then after some maneuvering, I straddled Bree's cock, this time it going into my pussy while I looked into her face, before Shauna slid into my asshole, and my double penetration resumed.

Bree's cock in my cunt was mostly just lodged there, while Shauna pumped my asshole good.

Yet although it was pleasurable, I wanted more.

I wanted both dicks sliding all the way in and out of my pussy and ass.

I wanted to get fucked good.

I asked, "Please ladies, I need to be double teamed harder."

"Then how about we try a kinky position that will rock your world?" Bree asked.

"Fuck yes," I agreed.

"All right, stand up," Shauna said.

"Okay."

Bree remained where she was... and a chair was moved to where Shauna was, and they both laid on their asses... legs up in the air... both dicks standing up straight. To be honest, I was confused about what they had in mind.

"Straddle us, and ride both of our cocks," Shauna explained.

"Oh?" I queried, that action looking like a major challenge.

"Trust me, once you have both dicks inside you in this position, you'll go absolutely ballistic," Bree assured me.

"I can't fathom my ever being that coordinated," I worried as I slowly struggled towards getting into the position they were guiding me to.

"No worries. Once these two dicks are in your pussy and ass, they'll keep you anchored in place," Bree said.

"I hope so," I said as I lowered myself onto the two dicks... while the girls held them straight up for me.

Slowly and simultaneously the two dicks slid inside my two holes, sending waves of pleasure through me. "Ooooooooooh!" I moaned.

"Yeah slut, you've got it now," Shauna said with a hand on my back, helping me stay in positon.

"Fuck," I whimpered as I kept lowering myself further onto these two dicks.

"Yeah, you really are a nasty slut," Bree moaned, watching me.

"For you two I am," I said, continuing to take the two cocks in my pussy and ass... both of them feeling like missiles of pleasure.

"Now ride," Bree instructed... and I did.

Slowly.

Smoothly.

Slowly exhilarating.

Slowly accelerating.

Orgasm building.

Slut making.

Rapture rising.

After a couple minutes I'd settled into a smooth ride... literally... my wrists behind my head as I fucked myself on those two big cocks.

Taking ever more inside me.

And even more.

My orgasm eventually hit me, and I collapsed forward and almost fell off the rustic deck... Bree pulling me back to safety... as the two girls laughed and I trembled uncontrollably.

Okay... okay... no more Jamaica stories... even though we had a few more days of wild, wicked orgies.

.....

But then college started.

And I didn't want to be known on campus as a cheap slut.

I mean c'mon... I was there on an academic scholarship.

So I went cold turkey.

Just me and my toys... knowing what I'd be facing I'd bought a few of them before school started.

I was also alone... since Angela was at a different college 3000 miles away.

And that finally, after a bunch of meandering into my sexual discovery... I got my dream experience... a bukkake.

It was Halloween, and I had the perfect outfit for the perfect idea.

After two months of nary a dick, I'd use the Devils day to sin like Hell.

The idea: wear a mask so nobody would recognize me, go to an off-campus sex party I'd found online, and get some dick... hopefully lots of dick.

My costume: a super slutty Wonder Woman outfit. Commando of course, for easy access.

I hadn't been wearing the outfit for even ten minutes before there was a knock on my door.

I answered it, and it was an Amazon deliveryman. Ha ha... get it? Amazon delivering to Wonder Woman... an Amazon.

I opened the package and was confused since I didn't order anything from Amazon. It was top. A very slutty spaghetti top. Emblazoned on the front with the words Cum Dumpster. Inside was a note: This should be a perfect top for you to wear tonight, you dirty slut (takes one to know one). Angela.

I smiled.

With my mask on and switching my stockings from red to black, this was the perfect costume.

Since tonight that was exactly what I wanted to be... a cum dumpster.

After ten o'clock when the party was in full gear, many people were drunk, people already fucking (and not just the ones hidden away in bedrooms). In the living room I saw a large girl getting spit-roasted, a chick eating out another chick, and a girl riding a guy).

A went down to the basement where a few guys were siting around drinking, went up to them and asked in the most flagrant tone ever, "Anyone want to make what's printed on this top true?"

"Fuck yeah," a guy said.

"Good," I said. "I came here to get drenched in cum."

"We can help her achieve that laudable goal, can't we boys?" one guy asked his buds.

"Good," I said, as I lowered myself down onto the surprisingly clean floor, pulled up my skirt to expose my bare cunt and spread my legs. "Who's first?"

"Fuck me," he said, the phrase having one of two meanings: 'Fuck me' literally, or the stunned expression 'fuck me'. I wasn't sure which one he meant, but he got between my legs, pulled out his dick and slid it into me.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," I moaned (the first meaning).

"Holy fuck," another guy said.

"Get your dicks over here," I ordered, "there's more than one way to fuck a lady you know," really wanting a dick in my mouth next.

"Yeah, fuck yes," two buddies said, both rushing over to me. quickly getting their pants down and kneeling on either side of me.

I took a cock in each hand and stroked them before taking a nice fat one into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck me," the guy said as I bobbed on his cock.

"Hey, me too," the other guy said, and I began switching back and forth between the two thick cocks loaded with the cum I was craving.

I was in heaven!

Two months without any dick or cum seemed like an eternity after the wild summer I'd had.

I devoured each cock, sucking like the cum hungry (and anonymous) whore I was, desperate to extract loads from their balls.

After a couple minutes, I was finding this position uncomfortable for sucking dick, so I said to my initial fucker, "I want to ride you now."

"Sure," he said, and he pulled out of me and I pushed him faceup onto the floor, straddled his dick (wishing it was bigger), and beckoned the other two back to me.

"Dick, I want more dick," I said urgently before I resumed sucking both cocks... back and forth.

I bounced on a cock.

I sucked one and stroked the other.

Then switched to the other way round.

Guys being guys, they didn't last too long before they were getting close.

I demanded, "Shoot your loads all over my face.

"Oh yeah," one said as he stroked his dick and dumped his load onto my face... my first facial of what I hoped would be a long night..

"Shit yeah," the other guy said as he jerked his cock furiously... and in a few seconds, after load number one had sprayed all over me, the second one followed suit... with most of their cum landing on my chest... although some of it reached my chin and my face.

I bounced on the cock inside me and admonished, "I want that load on my face when you're ready to bust your nut."

"Then you'd better get off of me right quick," he said. "Because I'm not going to last much longer."

I quickly got off him, remaining on my knees as he stood up and slid his cock into my mouth.

I bobbed hungrily, tasting my sweet pussy juice on his cock, until he pulled out and sprayed a third load all over me... except I managed to catch a lot of it in my wide-open mouth.

I didn't notice through my cock and cum lust, but as soon as the three guys had finished awarding me their cum, three new guys replaced them. I never even saw their faces before I opened my mouth and took cocks four, five and six into my mouth... not all at once of course.

They were quick to double the number of loads on my face and body.