Dream Night: Bukkake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then things really got wild as the blonde rolled onto her side and demanded, "Fist fuck my pussy and my ass."

"Really?" I asked, dumbfounded. I'd never heard of anybody doing such a thing!

"Yes, just slide your hands all the way into my holes, you dumb slut," the blonde demanded as she brought her hand to my pussy and slid the entire thing inside me.

"Oh my God!" I screamed as she began fist fucking me.

"See how it's done? Now do it to me," she demanded.

"Fucking okay," I said, my head light as she spread her fingers inside me while moving her forearm back and forth.

"Just shove them into her," the black encouraged, leaning down behind me.

"Okay," I said, thinking 'just fuck it, literally', as I presented my hands to her two holes and pushed them inside.

To my surprise, my hands disappeared easily.

"Oh yes, double fist me!" the blonde screamed.

So I did.

As I pumped my hands in and out of her holes, her hand stopped moving inside me.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck," she moaned loudly as I double penetrated her by myself... which was quite the sexual rush of adrenaline-based power. While I was usually the submissive, this felt dominant.

"Take them, you cheap two-hole slut," I ordered.

"Oh yes, faster, faster," she moaned, her orgasm rising out of nowhere to an apocalyptic explosion.

"Come, you nasty whore," I ordered.

"Yeah, come all over the bitch's hands," the black girl added.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, mother fucker!" the blonde screamed, as her hand spasmed inside my pussy while her orgasm hit.

I pulled my hands out, admiring the gaping hole I'd made in her ass, before diving into her pussy to lick up her cum.

I lapped it up for a minute before I turned around, pushed the unnamed black girl onto her back and straddled her face.

"Oh my," the black girl said as my pussy was suddenly burying her face.

"Eat me, bitch," I demanded in a dominant voice as I reached for her head and pulled her deep into my wetness

"Girl," the blonde said as she watched me sitting on her friend's face.

"Yeah," I said, as I ground on the black girl's face.

After a couple minutes as she eagerly licked me, I let go of her head and just slowly kept grinding on her face.

A couple minutes later I reached my third orgasm in a row before I weakly rolled off her.

"You should visit Le Chateau Club some day soon," the blonde said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's an exclusive lesbian cocktail lounge a couple of blocks from here," she said. "You'll see the clientele getting into some really crazy shit there."

"Really?" I asked, such a club sounding intriguing.

"Yeah, you'll be very popular there," the black girl said as I looked down at her shiny face.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," the blonde confirmed.

"Good to know," I said.

"If," the blonde said, "no, when you go there, tell them Brittany vouched for you. If they don't believe you, just say you double-fisted me, and then they will believe that you know me."

"Okay, thanks," I agreed as I helped the black girl up from the ground. "Sorry, I got a little aggressive there."

"No worries, it was hot," she said.

"I'm usually a submissive," I said.

"I'm a switch," she said.

"A switch?"

"Yeah, I can be dominant or submissive depending on the situation."

"Oh, interesting," I said. I guessed that would make Angela a switch for sure.

"See ya," Brittany said, kissing me.

"Yeah, nice to meet you," I said.

"I'm Deidre," the black girl said before she kissed me.

"Beth," I said.

"Nice," she said.

"You still owe me that chocolate treat some day," I said.

"Go to the club on the weekend, and I'll make sure you get your fill of hot chocolate," she promised.

"I'll be there," I said.

"Why don't you come home with us overnight?" Brittany offered. "You can have your dessert soon, and maybe a late-night snack later on."

"Mmmmmm," I said as I hooked my arms around the girls. "I could use a late night snack."

In the Uber, we made out.

I got fingered.

At their apartment, I enjoyed the treat of dining on Deidre's chocolate pussy, then she fucked me with a strap-on, and I also washed my face in a full flood of pussy cum from Brittany.

As I drifted off to sleep between the two women, I was thrilled by the possibilities that laid ahead.

I could get all the cock I wanted at the old folks' home... a location where my identity would undoubtedly be secure.

I could have all the pussy I could eat at that lesbian club... which was very intriguing, and although I might meet someone I knew... she'd be there for the same reason I was.

And, if I wanted a night of black dick, I could go to that club they called The Pit.

So many choices, so many possibilities... the future suddenly looked very appealing.

Maybe I could have it all!

Be perceived as a good girl at school. Get good grades. Keep earning my scholarship.

And yet I could also secretly get my fix of cocks and cunts.

The best of both worlds!

EPILOGUE

Deciding to live a new life... one that balanced school, dick and pussy... I went and got a haircut.

Then of course over the next couple weeks, I did all three things.

I went to the lesbian club, where I feasted on a variety of delicious pussies, young and old, and even had mine eaten a few times, including by one of my professors, so we of course agreed to keep private things between ourselves... and we now meet every Wednesday at 2:00 in her office for some one on one student-professor time.

I went to The Pit, where I really enjoyed getting my fill of chocolate and cream... where I sucked cock, got spit-roasted, triple penetrated, and of course served as the target for another bukkake. Here are a couple of pics of cocks four, five and six.

And I started my weekly visits to the old folks' home every Thursday at nine PM... where I discovered there were always at least nine men grateful for my services, and even a couple of elderly women... and after my third visit, a very sexy nurse joined in after catching me with a dick in my mouth. Here are a couple pics from my first time with the old man from the diner and two of his buddies.

And I lived cock and cunt satisfied happily ever after.

A COUPLE OF DELETED PICS

COMPLETELY DELETED SCENE (IT JUST WASN'T BELIEVABLE... WHICH IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS STORY MEANS IT WAS SUPER UNBELIEVEABLE)

I thought about rewriting it into a fantasy sequence, but even then it didn't make any sense. So here are a few of the many pictures deleted from that ill-fated scene.

DELETED LESBIAN PIC

Loved this picture. Tried to make it work. But she's wearing a strap-on the entire time, and uses it both before and after this intimate kiss took place. Alas, it had to go.

ALTERNATE CUM SHOT WITH OLD MAN

I liked this one too, but the saliva dripping down Beth's mouth seemed too extreme, even though her open and inviting mouth was exciting.

Okay... now it's really the end.

Do you like my new necklace?