Dream Night: Bukkake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been there maybe twenty minutes, likely less, and I'd already gotten six loads either onto my body or into my mouth.

Luckily the line-up of men eager to drop loads for me didn't end... although I had to go old school, with only two dicks for round three.

But these two men... really knew how to use a girl.

A guy I called Cowboy Face fucked me while Futuristic Guy groped my tits.

Then Futuristic Guy stuck his foot on the back of my head, forcing me to deep throat his friend... which I found kinky as fuck.

A couple minutes later the cowboy said, "I want to fuck the slut."

"Yeah, fuck the slut," I agreed, my pussy on fire from all the loads on me, and from these two men's rough treatment. There's really something special about being used as a slut.

Soon I was being spit-roasted... which might be my favorite sex position. Sure, double penetration is a thrill, but sucking and fucking two dicks simultaneously is a great multi-tasking adventure.

After a few minutes' fuck... I was back on my knees... taking two more loads on my face.

Eagerly waiting for my next fucking load.

Then catching that fucking load.

Then it became a whirlwind of strangers' cocks. I rarely saw their faces as I serviced cock after cock.

Loads nine and ten.

For loads eleven, twelve and thirteen, the men had me lie on my back for a more traditional bukkake, with the three guys pumping their dicks above me, and then I reached up to stroke two of them, and all three dropped their loads onto me.

Load fourteen was a bit wilder. I used my nylon-clad feet to rub one out for him.

Load fifteen really showcased my flexibility... a foot job and blow job at the same time.... My years of gymnastics showing their usefulness.

A load where I simply went for the warm sensations of it exploding in my mouth.

As soon as I sat up, I turned to see another guy beating his dick. I just posed sexily, waiting for him to unload my load sixteen.

It didn't take him long.

I stood up with cum dripping off my face and looked around.

I then simply left.

Feeling a rush of adrenaline from my cum-drenched cum walk.

Once I was outside, I was about to call an Uber when I realized I really had to pee.

So I crossed the street to a small all-night diner.

I walked in, received a few shocked looks from old men before I went to the ladies.

After a long pee, I got up and was about to check my whitewash job in the mirror, when an old man sitting in a corner offered, "Want another load, pretty girl?"

I looked at him and shrugged, "Why not?"

I dropped before him, fished out his surprisingly big cock for such a scrawny old man, and set to work on load seventeen.

"But I want to see that pretty face," he whined.

I thought about it. No way did I know him. So fuck it. I took off the mask and asked, "Like what you see?"

"You're a very pretty cum dumpster," he complimented me left-handedly.

"Thanks," I said as I took his cock in my mouth.

After a couple minutes he placed both hands on the back of my head and pulled me tightly against him. "Take it all, slut." I find it interesting that men are just about always courteous to a pretty girl, but once she's sucking his dick, they usually get nasty. I'm not complaining, mind you; their nastiness usually turns me on. I just find it interesting.

"MMmmmmmm," I moaned on his cock, loving a man regardless of his age who knows how to treat me like a proper slut.

The man pulled out, looked down at me, slapped my face with his big cock and ordered, "Beg like a dog."

My pussy still on fire, I got into what I imagined was a canine begging pose (on my knees with my 'paws' held at shoulder height) and said, "Please master, give me that bone again."

Again he face fucked me... this old man really knew how to use a girl.

We went on for a few minutes before he pulled out, saliva drooling down my chin, as he sprayed his sticky seed on my face.

Once he was finished, he rubbed his cock all over my face and said, "You look just like my granddaughter!"

"Mmmmm, if your granddaughter's a slut, I'll be glad to stand in for her anytime," I purred, loving his rough treatment.

"Stop by the Parker Old Folks' Home, ask for Bill, and I'll find you a lot of neglected dicks."

"Mmmmmm," I purred, the idea very, very appealing! A place where I could get my cock fix and still keep my identity secret.

"I'm serious," he said, looking down at me. "You could get a dozen dicks anytime you wanted.

"Then I'll seriously consider it," I said as I stood up.

"I expect to see you there by at least next weekend."

"Yes, sir," I said, already knowing I'd be there.

"Good," he said, putting his softened dick away. "What's your name, dear?" See what I mean? Now that he'd busted a nut, he was being sweet again.

"Beth," I said.

"Such a cute name," he said.

"Thanks," I nodded, and left.

I went outside, and for reasons that in hindsight were super risky, I went down a back alley, planning on taking the subway home, which was a block away.

Riding in a brightly lit and crowded subway car would be the ultimate cum walk.

A large nerdy black man was walking towards me, and he greeted, "Hey, pretty girl."

"Hey, sexy," I said, still going towards him.

He asked, "Still taking deposits?"

"I'll always have room for one more," I said, thinking that after all the loads I'd taken tonight... none had been from a black guy. In fact although I'd had sex in Jamaica with several black girls and women, I'd never been intimate with a black guy.

"But first I really need a good fucking," I said, having only taken a couple dicks in my pussy and, as crazy as it sounds, I hadn't yet gotten an orgasm from one... even though tonight I'd been on a constant slut high.

"I can do that for you," he said, and he led me to a secluded area, bent me over, and after pulling down his pants, he slid his black cock into me. His very big black cock.

"Yes," I moaned, "fuck me with that huge dick."

Although he was old and nerdy, he was strong and could fuck. After a couple minutes of slow, deep fucking while I moaned and told him how great his cock felt in my pussy, he lifted me upright, spun me around, pushed my back against the wall, lifted my knees high into the air, and fucked me.

It was exhilarating!

Being manhandled and fucked like that.

"Oh God, don't stop fucking me," I moaned, this position so hot and it really stimulated my pussy... my long-awaited orgasm from a guy rising quickly.

"You're a hot little white slut for black cock, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, I love black cock," I agreed.

As he kept pumping away, my orgasm about to erupt, he said, "If you do, you should stop by The Pit sometime."

"The Pit?" I moaned, about to come.

"It's a black guys' club for white sluts," he explained.

"Oooooooooooh," I moaned and then came from the revelation that a club for BBC was a thing.

He kept pumping his dick in and out of me throughout my orgasm.

Finally he put me down, I pushed him against the wall, and I dropped to my knees so I could extract his load from his big black balls.

I licked his shaft and teased his cock head.

Until of course I devoured his chocolate treat. (No, his jizz didn't taste much different from all the other loads I'd swallowed tonight, but he was chocolate, which I considered a real treat.)

After a couple minutes of my eager cock sucking, which usually was more than enough to get a guy unloading in me, he surprised me by saying, "Stop."

I did.

"Look up at me."

I did.

"Keep your lips wrapped around my cock head."

I obeyed.

"What do you want?"

"Your load, please," I said quickly, and then I clamped my lips around his hard, smooth cock head.

"You'll have to work for it," he said. "I already dropped two loads into two white sluts at The Pit."

"I'll do anything," I said, really meaning it. I wanted his creamy load. I had to have it.

"Prove it," he said.

"Okay, then why don't you sit down?" I said. "And let me ride your big dick."

"Yeah, that sounds good," he said.

A minute later I was bouncing on his dick... taking it as deep as I could... riding it like I was on a bucking horse outside an old Western saloon... except I had no intention of falling off this bronco.

I bounced on his dick for a few minutes like I was on a sex trampoline ... this activity being a real workout... before he asked, "You know what I want? A piece of that white ass."

"You want to tear my ass apart with your monster black cock?" I asked playfully.

"That's exactly what I want to do," he said as he helped me off him.

"Just going for some clarity," I smiled as I stood up and stretched my legs.

"Use the wall to balance against," he said.

"Okay," I nodded, following his suggestion.

He went behind me and slowly slid his dick into my ass.

It hurt.

The lack of lube not helping.

But he kept up his slow slithering movements in my ass.

Once he was all the way inside, I moaned, "Holy fuck!"

"Yeah, you have one tight little white asshole," he said.

"And you have one fat black dick," I countered.

"Yeah," he said, likely accustomed to hearing such compliments. I focused on my breathing, knowing from Shauna and Bree in Jamaica that this pain was only temporary, and pleasure would soon overwhelm it and consume me.

And then he slowly ass fucked me.

And slowly... like I'd expected... the pain faded... as my ass got used to having this fat cock inside it.

And slowly... the pleasure took over.

And soon I was begging to get fucked hard. "Yes! Hammer my white ass."

"Yeah, you want it hard, don't you, slut?" he asked, beginning to really give it to me.

"Yes, yes, I want you to pound my asshole," I moaned, an orgasm rising from just this anal penetration.

As my orgasm rose, I began bouncing back on his fat dick.

"Yeah, work that ass," he groaned.

A minute of mutual fucking... my ass bouncing back as his pelvis thrust forward... my orgasm was now officially inevitable.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm going to... I'm going to...." I gasped.

"Come, slut. Come on my nigger cock," he said. For some reason hearing him use that word was my breaking point, and another orgasm ripped through me. I would never say that word. I knew it was a huge taboo. But hearing a black man saying it triggered my orgasm big time.

"Yesssss!" I screamed.

As my orgasm hit me, he kept pumping his dick in my ass... so I was surprised to find myself in a pleasure daze when he pulled out.

I was about to turn around to do some nasty yet wicked ass to mouth and get his load, when he ordered, "Don't move."

"Okay," I said, and a few seconds later I felt his warm cum spray onto my ass... and my outfit... and my hand... thinking it was a wasted load.

So I closed my eyes and just let my backside take the load.

Once he was done, I scooped the cum onto my hand and then to my mouth, and sucked it up.

"Thanks, slut," he said, slapping my ass.

"No, thank you," I said, the multiple orgasms he'd given me had been just what I'd needed after tonight's marathon cock-sucking and cum-receiving marathon.

I was resting against the wall... my orgasm refusing to leave me... when two women came up to me and one of them asked, "So is it true? You've got guy cum all over you. But do you like girl cum too?"

"W-w-what?" I asked.

"That black man told us as he walked away, 'I'm sure that white girl back there will want to be a slut for you two lovely ladies too.'"

"Perfect," the blonde girl said, coming very close to me. "So is it true? Do you want to be a slut for us too?"

"M-m-maybe," I stammered when her hand went to my pussy, her black friend right behind her to grab the blonde's ass.

"She's soaking wet," the blonde mused as she continued rubbing my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned.

But I was spent, and feeling a little nervous to be alone with these two girls, I said, "Sorry, I need to get going."

I started walking away, but was quickly halted by the blonde, who grabbed my hands and said, "I don't think so."

"Yeah, you look like you could use some more chocolate," the black girl added.

"No," I protested, trying to break free.

The blonde held me from behind, immobilizing my wrists as she began kissing my vulnerable, sensitive neck, while the black girl dropped in front of me and dived into my extremely spunky pussy... all of this happening in just a few seconds.

My weak resistance was shattered by two pairs of lips on me.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned as the double pleasure coursed through my body.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"I think she likes it," the blonde said.

"You're right, the slut is soaked," the black girl confirmed as she licked my pussy.

"So good," I moaned, the hot breath on my neck sending chills through my body while the tongue licking my pussy was stirring up another tornado of euphoria.

For a couple minutes they pleasured me, then guided me to the ground, whereupon the blonde sat on my face while the black girl dove into my pussy with a similar hunger to the way I always attacked pussies.