Dream Police Ch. 01

Story Info
Kinktober 2023 - fun romp, some story, enjoy.
3.5k words
4.17
3.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no smell to compare to new gym, or any gym, with the equipment, the sweat and all the suffering and disappointment that came with it. She loved it. And, so what if it wasn't quite a whole new gym, there was some newness around it. The sign was new, the name was new, a few pieces of equipment that she thought were missing were new, but that was all she could afford from the financing she could arrange. No bank was really interested in lending to someone like her with her track record so she had to cobble things together from her meager savings. That ended up being a combination of the last of what you could call her career earnings money, and some crowd sourced funds from various donors, most of whom used to work out at the old gym.

While she had a small following, mostly online from her training videos and random fight clips that kept some residuals trickling in, she wasn't a celebrity name that was going to draw as much. Still, she worked with what she had and decided to use everything in her one shot of getting completely clean and starting over. Except no one ever got completely clean when they've been where she's been, so it was just starting over and hoping she could stay clean enough.

Skye's Killer Thighs wasn't the best name or slogan, but it capitalized on her signature take down move that left most of her opponents with only the option of tapping out if they let her get to them that way. And she still had them, she worked hard at them and showed them off whenever she could. Everyone in the gym wanted a piece of them too. They were the thighs teenage orgasmic dreams were made of. It didn't really matter whether you were male, female, anyone with a pulse wanted those thighs somewhere on their body and some might even go a little too far in the gym flirting and end up facing the consequences.

One of the only people she took much flak from was Dirk. He was her biggest investor and as close to a friend as she had in the area that she could trust with most things. During their encounters he always went for a no holds, or in their case, holes, barred approach, while she had her limits and rules. Anyone who crossed the line, paid the price. Dirk had toyed with the line a few times, but never went too far, so she cut him some slack. That and he was well over twice her size, so she needed all the leverage she could get to possibly take him down.

Dirk was a body builder by training and had competed for a while, but mostly did off circuit stuff in some minor strongman type gigs these days after making it big with his training products and supplements. There wasn't a sixteen-year-old in the area who didn't use some part of his products or had his logo on some workout wear. Everyone seemed to want to impress their prospective dates somehow with stuff from Dirk's; Dirk's Drinks being the most popular with the whole line of smoothies and protein shakes that everyone gobbled up. Skye had tasted Dirk's protein shake on a couple occasions and didn't really know what the big fuss was about.

It was opening day and she dressed up for the occasion, with her normal workout wear being replaced by a slightly more risqué leather sports bra and latex yoga style shorts that clung to every inch of her thighs, as well as a few other things. They molded to her every curve and accentuated her puffy mound. She wasn't sure what she was a thinking after a while as she was starting to feel the tightness of the latex press against her with every step she took. She figured with the way she was going she'd be banging Dirk again that night assuming they made it until closing time.

At that point it didn't seem to matter as Dirk was the only one there, getting into his usual workout already as she had let him in before the official opening time.

After a while she started to wonder whether this was the big mistake many people said or if her advertising had done anything to drum up interest. She was about to just head back to the machines and work on some sets when she heard the bell on the door ring as someone entered. She looked over and was excited to see a couple women stroll in and stop at the counter. She ran up as fast as she could to greet them.

"Good afternoon, ladies. Here to check out the new gym?" Skye shouted enthusiastically.

"Oh my god, it's really her!" the first one said, a tall fit looking blonde.

"Pinch me, I think I may faint." Said the second one, a much shorter, heavier brunette.

Neither one looked like the gym rat type Skye thought to herself. Sure, the blonde was trim but either looked like she was blessed with good genes or maybe like a casual runner with good genes.

"Oh, fans?" Skye asked, hesitantly, not wanting to be too forward at first. "Chasing autographs and a chance to touch fame I suppose?" She continued once she caught her footing.

The women looked at each other and fawned. She was right.

"So, whose boobs am I signing first?" Skye asked. The women looked at her a little shocked. "Well, I don't see anything else with you so I assumed you're like some of the crazy fans I used to get. For parts of the body, I will only sign boobs, nothing else, but I'd rather sign hats or shirts or posters."

"Um, well..." The blonde stammered.

"What you want to just go out in the back room and fuck or something? I don't even know you." Skye replied before anyone had even asked a question. She had a few things to work on to get back to dealing with people when she wasn't appearing as her fight character persona, which was really just her normal self with a costume and some gawdy makeup.

The women looked at her again, the blonde's face was screwed up in disgust while the brunette looked to be thinking over her choices.

"What about a little of both." The brunette asked, surprising herself.

Her friend looked at her, shocked at what she had heard.

"Come by tomorrow morning before opening and we'll see what happens. Bring something to sign other than your boobs." Skye said. "Oh, but bring your boobs too. Both of you if you want, you're both cute, especially you." Skye looked at the brunette, surprising both of them as the blonde usually got most of the attention.

The women collected themselves and wandered off discussing whatever it was they still had to figure out, as the blonde still seemed unsure, but the brunette seemed to be doing a great job convincing her.

"I see you have that silver tongue still." Dirk managed between grunts on his final set of his arm day workout. He placed the dumbbells back on the rack and sat up. Skye gave him a look.

"You know what my tongue is like, you nasty dick." Skye shot back at him.

"It's Dirk, and is that any way to treat your big investor?" Dirk asked as more of a rhetorical question than anything else staying straight faced as always. "Speaking of which, maybe you could work on some investor relations later tonight?"

Skye looked at him, but was already thinking the same thing anyway, she just wanted it to be on her terms. "In your dreams, loser." While Dirk was never her first choice at anything, she was a sucker for muscles and would take a quick fuck to wind herself up so she could finish quicker. She was never going to get off with the way Dirk fucked anyway, but it was okay if she thought of it as bad foreplay.

"See you later then," Dirk winked as he toweled off the sweat and headed for the showers.

Skye flipped him off and headed to her office to check on a few things since it was dead at the gym. She pulled up the advertising company site and checked their marketing run. She was surprised to see that it hadn't been pushed yet and was scheduled for next month on the same day. She quickly grabbed her phone and called the service rep for her account and tried to figured out who fucked up this time.

"Instant Impressions, this is Kayla, how may I help you?" A sweet voice at the other end asked.

"Well, you can suck my clit, you dumb bitch! Why the fuck didn't my marketing campaign run for today and not be scheduled for next month?" Skye's silver tongue was definitely a bit tarnished still.

"Umm, Sorry? Did you just call me a dumb bitch, you stupid cow?" The sweet voice soured a little as Kayla wasn't up for taking shit that day. She quickly looked up the account from the incoming number. "The order is for next month; I can show you the form you submitted. You got two drafts and a final check that all said the same date!" The rest kind of tailed off as she mumbled a bit under her breath as another voice seemed to be trying to calm her down.

"What?" Skye looked at the previous two emails and sure enough she approved it for next month. "Well, fuck me! Why the fuck don't you put that in bolder font or something? I asked for this month initially."

"Yeah, who's the dumb bitch now?" Kayla seemed to cover her mic and try to say something to the person with her. "We can put a rush on it and run something in the next day or two, but that's extra. You in?"

Skye thought for a bit, cash was tight, but with no business it didn't matter much anyway. "Sure. Why don't you stop by tomorrow with the sweet voice you started with and I'll be happy to make you my stupid bitch for the day to make it up to you."

"You're on, bitch, but you are so mine! Give me a couple days though. I'll swing by later this week after I make sure all my accounts are in order, you're probably going to take a couple days of convincing."

"Ha! Funny! You bitch! But sure, we can work something out." Skye swore a few more times, but since she would be able to cum just from listening to Kayla's voice, she quickly found herself getting a bit turned on. Maybe later would come a lot sooner than Dirk was expecting.

She closed her laptop and dropped her phone on the desk and wandered back to the locker rooms and showers. No one else was in the building, and Skye and Dirk weren't strangers to each other, so she just walked straight in to the showers and followed the water and steam to where Dirk was just rinsing off. Skye stared for a while. She wasn't much into guys in general, but if she had an itch to scratch, she would use any stick she could find, and Dirk knew that well enough. Dirk was a nice specimen though and he still kept himself in great shape at his age. She watched as each muscled flexed as he wrapped the towel around and dried off his various body parts, all dripping randomly as the water pooled and flowed across his skin. He looked forward as he dried his eyes and saw Skye watching him.

"You're early!" He said, only slightly surprised.

"And you need to figure out which of your sports drinks is making your dick so limp." Skye was a charmer for sure. Dirk laughed.

"Maybe your tiny ass tits don't do it for me like they used to. Shake that ass a bit more and you'll see whether it's me or you that's the problem." Dirk held the towel around his back and shook to dry himself and flail his dangling member at Skye.

"Classy." Skye sad rolling her eyes. "Guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands if I'm going to get anywhere. She walked forward, undoing the laces on the back of her leather top and letting it fall onto the tile floor away from the puddles. She dropped to her knees and swallowed his limp dick to his balls sucking hard to get some blood flow working in his favor. She felt a tiny swell and twitch as she ran her tongue around while pulling off.

"Much better." Dirk said, sighing.

"If you say so." Skye sad as she gripped him around the base, enclosing his balls with her fingers and sucked him in again, licking along the shaft as she started, then burying him in her mouth again. He was almost getting hard enough to reach her throat, but he was taking his time. She sucked her way off, popping at the end, and stroked him a couple time as she tongued his balls and sucked one into her mouth. He finally started filling out as his dick swelled and she kept at the stroking and teasing until he was hard enough. "I'm fucking horny, so just plow me already so I can finish up on my own like usual."

"Maybe I'll make you cum so hard this time you won't need to finish later." Dirk groaned as she stroked him one last time and let him bounce a little.

"Baby steps, dickhead." Skye said as she suddenly felt herself lifted off the floor. Dirk was a foot and a half taller and almost three times the size of her with the bulk he kept on his frame. She squealed a little bit at the rough treatment, but feeling his huge arms holding her got her a lot hotter as she kept replaying Kayla's voice in her head. If nothing else, she was getting wet at least.

Dirk carried her over to one of the padded locker room benches and slumped her over it raising her ass high in the air. He grabbed at her firm cheeks and squeezed them hard. With his muscle and size difference, he was able to keep her pinned in place without much effort. She squealed some more as she felt the strength in his hands against her hard muscles. Then she felt a quick rush as Dirk simply spread his fingers across her ass tearing at the latex shorts, splitting them exposing her wet slit. He gave her a quick lick, which was new for him and she appreciated it a lot more than she was expecting. "Maybe this time would be different", she thought.

Dirk ripped the shorts off the rest of the way exposing a new tattoo on her backside. KEEP OUT it read in a traditional gothic font with flames lapping at the letters.

"Funny, but do you think I obey warning signs?" Dirk asked.

"You know the rules, but I thought I should reinforce them a bit." Skye replied. "Plus, I really didn't think you could read anyway."

She felt his hands lift her hips and then the head of his now hard dick sliding inside her hungry hole. She moaned as she was just hot from everything at that point. It wasn't Dirk that was driving her lust, but she was going to enjoy whatever she could get and settled in to let him do his worst. He started pounding her, his bulk thrusting at her and knocking her body forward so hard that he started sliding the heavy bench across the floor. The metal feet dragging along were leaving deep scratches in the new floor. Skye was just holding on for dear life as he kept driving at her, the power in his core doing more for her than his dick at that point. Then she felt a strange lull as he relaxed a bit and paused.

Her mind wandered for a moment and focused on the drip of the shower Dirk had just finished using. "You could at least turn the shower all the way off when you're done."

"I did, it's the shitty plumbers you hired for the job. We should call them in to take a look at it and see what they can do." Dirk responded as he fidgeted a bit behind her.

The he pulled out of her pussy, now dripping and a bit sore from the rampage, and stuffed his dick up her ass and just impaled her with no warning. She screamed at the entry.

"Fuck you! You stupid fucking, shithead. I said no!" Skye protested through the rough treatment.

Dirk just grunted feeling the tightness throbbing on his dick. "Wanted to inject a little more capital into the back of the building here. The locker rooms need a better entrance and some upgrades."

"Funny, you asshole. Fuck you again!" Skye just screamed at him. The only saving grace was that he finished even quicker in her ass and just drained his load and started to pull out, but she flexed her well-toned glutes and kept him inside against his will, stretching him a bit as he tried to slip out of her, straining until his head popped out, finally giving him some relief.

"Bitch! What was that for?" Dirk asked rubbing his sore dick. "Get me one of my recovery drinks, I could use something after that."

Skye got up as quickly as she could, with the soreness still reminding her of the just completed act, and headed to the back-room fridge. She opened it and surveyed the myriad bottles inside and pulled out one of the recovery drink bottles and then paused as she had an idea. She took a quick detour to her med cabinet and grabbed some muscle relaxants she had from a while before then crushed a couple and slipped them into his bottle. She also grabbed a random gym bag she had back there and headed back to the showers.

She pretended to open the bottle there in front of him and handed him the drink. He guzzled about half of it, then rolled over on the bench and exhaled. "You gonna suck me off a bit to get yourself horny so you can frig off like you usually do or what?"

"Or what? I guess." Skye said in a questioning tone, as she just looked at him for a bit. She really had no idea what to do as she was waiting to see what might happen with his spiked drink. She decided to play with his slackening dick, then noticed he seemed to be getting a bit loopy.

"Wha---? What the fuck? Did you drug me?" He started to speak, as his words slurred quite a bit as the muscle relaxants kicked in. He tried to get up, but fell forward onto the bench he had been lying on and slumped there

Skye moved in with the gym bag, digging out a harness and huge toy she kept around for special occasions. She slipped it on and tightened the straps, slapping Dirk's ass with the head of it.

"Two can play that game, big boy." Skye said, trying to sound funny and seductive all at once, and failing at both.

Dirk tried to mumble something, but she apparently put way too much into his bottle for him to form words. He screamed as he felt the head of the huge toy violate him in ways he never wanted. Skye slid the length of the toy deep inside him and started stroking in long, slow, painful thrusts. The base was rubbing her just right though, now that her ass wasn't as on fire as a few moments prior. She focused on herself, and ignored what she was doing to Dirk, but she managed to check him out just enough to see his dick once again hard and throbbing as she took his ass.

She was close, but before she managed to crest, she heard a groan coming from the lump under her and looked to see a fairly heavy load accumulating on the tile under the bench. With every thrust she pushed to rub herself off another smaller spurt kept trickling out until he was empty and she finally reached her goal and collapsed on the sweaty back full of muscles.

"Looks like we need to have them check out your plumbing as well, you've got a pretty bad leak there." Skye joked.

"Fuck you." Dirk slurred weakly.

She mercifully pulled the length of the toy out and Dirk gasped as he felt himself stretched one last time when the the thick head popped out. He exhaled and collapsed fully on the bench falling asleep while Skye went for a quick shower and to find some spare clothes.

She grabbed a new bottle of his recovery drinks for herself as she hadn't remembered being that spent in a while either and chugged half of it before and after her shower and clean-up. Since she apparently didn't have any advertising other than word of mouth she went back to the floor and did a quick walk around checking on things before closing early for the first day, kind of disappointed, but still hopeful.