Dream Police Ch. 02 - These Dreams

Story Info
The dreams start to creep in. Skye is still a horny bitch.
3.1k words
3.75
1k
00

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After locking up and shutting down everything she headed to the makeshift apartment room they put behind the office. It was just a big studio style room with a private bathroom for the basics. Since the gym had a kitchen area for the smoothie bar and there were already showers, she didn't need much else.

She was feeling a little bad about busting Dirk pretty hard, but she knew he enjoyed it more than he wanted to admit. She'd ride him hard on that even if he threatened to pull any future investment. He was locked in for the current contract and nothing she did would violate that agreement as much as he might whine about it.

She changed into a grungy t-shirt and slipped into bed, hoping tomorrow would be better at the gym. At least she had a few other things to look forward to if nothing else. She had more trouble than usual clearing her thoughts and really hoped running the gym wasn't going to be like this all the time. Finally after shifting around a bit, she drifted off to a very fitful sleep, not quite waking out of it, but tossing and turning all night.

......

"Why am I in the gym again? It's late at night and I should be sleeping." She thought out loud. She couldn't place what was wrong, but something felt off. She was working on a leg machine, doing inverted presses to focus on her quads and to burn off some energy, but it wasn't her heavy leg day.

Suddenly as she forced her legs up to start another set, she realized she was naked on the machine, her body exposed to anyone who would want to watch, but there was no one there. No one she could see, at least. As she released and pushed up again, she felt herself being penetrated by something working its way up with each thrust of her legs. Her ass wasn't sore right now, but that made no sense after the fucking she took. "Was she dreaming?" she thought. But she felt her body respond like it was real, and she was still trying figure it all out just as she felt whatever it was bottom out inside her as it started pulsing. She had both holes stuffed and she wanted to stop and wake up or whatever, but she couldn't. She just kept up the exercises as she pumped and pumped whatever it was deep inside her, filling her up and stretching her otherwise taut belly. She wanted to stop, but the sensation of being filled and watching her belly grow was better than she expected. She pushed though as many of the last couple reps as she could until her body let go and released. She screamed as she came, never feeling an orgasm rock her like that before.

......

She woke up suddenly, in a pool of sweat, her hands buried between her legs awkwardly rubbing and twitching from her apparent orgasm. She freaked out for a moment, then realizing where she was, she pulled up her t-shirt and put her hands on her once again flat stomach, firm and ripped. She exhaled. "What the fuck did I eat today?" She said out loud, then remembered having one of Dirk's recovery drinks.

"That can't be a coincidence." She said to herself, still breathless from her orgasm. While her stomach looked flat enough, it felt weird inside. She must still be dreaming, she thought, but this all seemed too real, at least a lot more real than what she just experienced. She went to roll over and get up for some water, and as she did, she thought she felt something shift inside her. Her body certainly felt like she had experienced exactly what she dreamed. Her pussy and ass hurt a lot more than they should from Dirk's little dicking he did earlier and her legs felt like she had been exercising. "Fuck!" she shouted at nothing as she grabbed her water bottle and finished it off, rolling back into bed, trying to find a dry spot since her sweat had soaked most of the covers where she was. It wasn't the best sleep, but she managed to finally drift off and avoid any other encounters until morning.

......

When she awoke around six the next morning, she felt okay, but definitely worse than she should have if all that was indeed a dream. Her body resisted moving too fast as she hopped up and grabbed her shower things and headed to get lightly cleaned up. After the night she needed a quick shower before some gym time. Normally she wouldn't care too much, but since she was hoping for a better second day at the gym, she wanted to present better if anyone new dropped in.

She started the water and let it run over her, her hands running along her tight frame soothing the areas that needed a little attention. She quickly wet and rinsed her hair and lathered up everywhere else quickly just to get clean enough. She dried off as best she could and put her hair up in a quick twisted bun, she would deal with it more in her room.

Back in her room she dropped the towel and quickly grabbed some generic work out wear, some yoga style shorts and a gym logo t-shirt so she could advertise whenever she could. Letting her hair down and running her hands through it, she pulled it back in a messy pony tail and squeezed out the water. She really wasn't feeling like doing much else. It looked horrible, but it would do for now.

"Time to hit the smoothie machine." She said cheerfully to the walls as she headed to the kitchen space. It was the best investment she could see that they put into the new areas of the gym. Hit a few buttons and out pops some magical breakfast, lunch or dinner, depending on your needs. The service would come out and clean it and service it as much as they needed to depending on the demand, and just bill out the damages. As long as revenue started picking up, that shouldn't matter much since the smoothies were almost pure profit from the paying customers.

......

Now that the opening day fiasco was over, the gym would keep pretty normal hours, open at seven in the morning for the early birds and stay open until around eight for those wanting a workout after a day at the office. She walked out to the front and unlocked the doors to get set up for the day and went around turning on various equipment and adjusting the climate controls. It was unusually warm for that time of year so she wanted to make sure people felt comfortable while working up a sweat.

Dirk was probably going to show up around seven-thirty or so and maybe bring a couple more friends he said, so that would be good. Once she could figure out the marketing mess when Kayla stopped by, assuming she could get her to submit to the fact that she was really the bitch in that situation that would make things a lot easier. She really wasn't sure what else to do to drum up new business until then so she busied herself with straightening up some marketing brochures that a couple companies were paying to have out in the lobby and around the floor at various points. There were also a couple other partnerships that were being hashed out with the lawyer to see if they could generate a little passive income from sponsors. She had hoped most of that would be finished by opening day, but things just took longer than she expected, even with a couple delays from permits and construction issues.

As if on cue, Dirk burst through the door with a couple friends Skye didn't recognize, but wanted to get to know one of them a little more. He was the first guy she actually found attractive in a long while. Once the four of them settled in and put their stuff down near the equipment they planned to use she walked over to greet them.

"Hey all! Thanks for coming out today, really appreciate you paying us a visit." Skye bubbled over, trying to play the proper host as a new business owner.

"Hello, and who exactly are you and where is Skye?" Dirk quipped giving her a sideways glance as he changed out of his street shoes.

"Fuck you, too!" Skye responded, getting back to normal. "I was just trying to show your friends here what a nice place this can be, and you have to go give me some more of your shit."

"Oh, I have so much more shit planned for you than that, I wasn't even getting warmed up." Dirk replied. "Especially not after the shit you pulled the other night."

"Shaking in my boots, Dirk, you asshole." Skye replied, her usual eloquence on display. "Who's the cute friend you brought with you anyway? Much better than your usual gang."

"Oh, that's Theo, he's new. He's been training a bit at another gym, but wanted some pointers from a pro on how to get to the next level." Dirk replied, getting settled in to some leg warmups and stretches.

"Well, you've come to the right place, you let me know whatever you need." Skye said, not even a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Notyoustupid" Dirk struggled out in the middle of a set. "He wants to work with me." He finished still panting a bit catching his breath.

The other guys all had a good laugh at Skye, but she wasn't enjoying the attention.

"Well, when you need help getting to the level above Dirk, you know where to find me." Skye responded and started to walk away.

"Hey, so you think I'm cute then?" Theo called out.

"Yeah, I do." Skye said, stopping but not looking back. "Tell you what, challenge you to a squat contest."

"What do I get if I win?" Theo asked.

"You get a free titfuck." Skye said proudly.

"Not much of a prize." One of the others joked. Skye turned and glared in his direction, not sure which of the other two had said it.

"Yeah, so it's a handjob against my chest, but I've got a really firm grip." Skye said angrily. "Better than wanking to TikTok."

"I'll take it, and if I lose?" Theo asked?

"I'll fuck you into next week, any way I want." Skye said smiling.

The two started warming up and doing some early sets before they lined up for the competition. Neither Theo nor Skye looked like they were trying their best as they seemed to want to lose. Finally, Theo was declared the winner and Skye tried to look disappointed, but couldn't keep the shit eating grin off her face.

"Meet you in the showers in a few, just need to catch my breath." Skye said to Theo while she was cooling down from their competition.

Dirk moved over to chat with Skye as Theo headed for the shower area.

"Great start earlier, but maybe you could try to play the role of the business owner here and not just a horny gym girl looking to fuck?" Dirk said wryly, but obviously serious about his request.

"So, you want me to roleplay some kinky fantasy for you?" Skye replied, shaking her finger at Dirk. "You dirty boy."

"That's not what I said. You are in charge of the gym and day to day stuff until you can get some staff in here to help you. But you need revenue for that part." Dirk was trying to be serious; a trait Skye apparently didn't have at all.

"Hey, I'm running things, don't worry. I have some plans for who I could hire and everything will be fine, but if you need me to dress up for you to make you happy, I will." Skye was way off track and Dirk wasn't sure what he could do to pull her back on it.

"I really want to see you succeed, so maybe just try a little harder to be serious about this business." Dirk replied. "But if you want to wear one of your old costumes to help you focus on it being work, maybe that would help."

"Sure, for you Dirk, anything. I know you just want to see me in my old spandex and boots anyway." Skye smiled thinking she had addressed his concerns, but Dirk was still shaking his head.

"Theo's probably wondering where you are by now, so you better go find him." Dirk walked back to the bench he was using and started back into his workout, just muttering to himself and wondering what he had gotten himself into.

......

Skye sulked a bit as she walked back to the showers to find Theo. When she entered, she saw a very fit and naked Theo sitting on a padded bench, just staring off at the wall of showerheads rocking back and forth.

"Thought you were going to prank me or something since you took so long." Theo confided.

"Dirk wanted to go all investor on me." Skye said in her best serious voice.

"He's like that, but he cares a lot about you. You should hear him talk you up all the time when we're all together. He really believes you can do this." Theo overshared.

"Oh, that's sweet. So, you want to fuck now?" Skye asked, almost ignoring the message Theo was trying to send.

"Um, yeah, I guess that's what we're here for." Theo replied. "Where do you want me?"

"Lie down like you're going to bench press and spread your legs for me." Skye commanded as she moved to the end of the bench where she expected his cock to be. It took Theo a few seconds to figure that out and he shifted around to match her positioning. "Good, now just relax."

Skye knelt between his legs and started kissing his half hard cock and licking her way to the head as she circled it with her tongue, then sucked the head into her mouth and pulled gently. She ran her fingers over his balls and tickled them as she stroked. His sac tightened and his cock twitched as she did and he let out a soft groan. As his cock hardened, she moved up to press herself against it, pulling his cock hard against her chest, her breasts jutting out just enough that she could grab her tiny tit flesh and press them ever so slightly against him. She spit down onto his cock and smeared it over her chest as she rubbed him hard. He started to groan loudly as she kept up her assault with her tight grip straining his hard member as she stroked. He didn't sound like he was going to last long as she sped up her strokes, releasing his cock to hold him against her with both of her hands letting him rub underneath all of her fingers and her hot chest. He let out an odd gasp then held his breath as he exploded all over her, sending a torrent of cum against her neck and chin spraying it everywhere.

She tugged harder and harder, squeezing out every drop until his dick was starting to soften and she released him, bending down to suck the last of it from his head. He groaned one last time feeling her mouth around his cock, slowly sliding off and letting him pop out. She licked her lips and swallowed the tiny bit.

"You're the cutest friend Dirk has ever brought around. Any time you're up for anything let me know." Skye said, licking her lips.

"I think you're cute too, but I'll be honest, I'm more a Dirk kind of guy. I mean, I'm bi, so this is good too, but Dirk, wow." Theo overshared some more, but Skye was glad he did. Especially since it gave her all sorts of ideas about how she could torment Dirk with this info.

She stood up and wiped the heaviest of his load off of her and flung it toward the drain before heading to the wall of showerheads turning one on. She let the water rinse off the heaviest parts as she ran her hands along her skin. Once she felt mostly clean, she grabbed a couple pumps of shower gel from the dispenser and lathered up haphazardly and rinsed off quickly. She was even happier she didn't bother with her hair before as she was just messing it up again now anyway.

She grabbed a towel and cleaned up enough to put her gym clothes back on and headed back out to the main floor. Dirk and his other friends were still hard at work on leg day.

"Hey, I'm going to go check on a few things out back, could you just yell if you need help with anything out here?" Skye asked as she started heading back to the office/apartment areas.

"Sweet dreams!" Dirk replied. "Yeah, I'll keep an eye on things."

"What did you say?" Skye asked, having a flashback to the night before and her odd dream. At least she hoped it was a dream.

"Sweet dreams. Didn't you say you were going to go take a nap?" Dirk asked, seriously.

"I said I was going to check on things out back, not take a nap. Although a nap does sound good." Skye said thoughtfully. "But seriously, I just got up a couple hours ago!"

Skye was the one shaking her head a she walked away. Dirk's other friend was joking with him about something out of earshot from her as she disappeared out back.

"So, you think she accidentally drank one of your spiked recovery drinks?" The friend asked.

"I was down one from the other day and it was from that shelf. Yeah, she's in for a wild ride with that stuff mixed with her chemistry, I just hope she's cleaner than she sounds or else she could be in real trouble." Dirk said with almost a hint of worry in his tone. "But she's kind of bringing it on herself at this point with her attitude, so why should I really care?" Dirk was being a bit cavalier as he really didn't feel that way, Skye was almost like a daughter to him, except for the obvious sexual relationship they had.

......

Skye was looking over the contract paper work for some of the sponsors that the lawyers sent over in an email and started to get a little tired from trying to review all the legal mumbo jumbo. Her eyes grew heavy and she started to fall into a deeper sleep than she was expecting at nine in the morning.