Dream Police Ch. 06 - Promise

Story Info
More dreams, Theo gets confident, Kayla commits, craziness.
3.3k words
5
765
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are really sleepy, aren't you, and heavier than you look." Kayla was trying her best to get Skye to her apartment, but she wasn't helping support herself all that much. Her feet dragged long, shuffling and her eyes were closed and darting around as if she were already in REM sleep. Kayla didn't want to risk waking her for several reasons, but mostly she was trying to be nice to stay on Skye's better side considering what her plans were for everything, she really needed buy-in. She hadn't known Skye long enough to know if she actually had a good side, but since she saw a lot of herself in Skye she assumed not.

They made it to her bed without much incident and Kayla thought about whether she should try to put her in pajamas or a night shirt or whether it even mattered. She decided just to get her settled and covered up and get herself back home. She kissed her on the forehead and made sure her little bitch was comfortable before she headed out.

......

The corridors opened up to a much larger central chamber that was completely empty, almost like the grand entry hall used for parties in someone's upscale dungeon that hadn't been set up yet. Skye was once again confused by what she was seeing and why she was there. There were voices coming from one of the corridors heading into the main chamber, but with the echoes she couldn't tell which one. She decided that they sounded angry so she ran to a corner to be able to watch as they approached. She really wasn't sure what else she could do as she risked running right into them if she chose the wrong exit.

They kept getting louder and she was getting anxious, but then suddenly she was in a different room, much smaller than the first with only a single exit. It was quieter as the voices had disappeared, replaced by the sounds of scraping along the stone floor in an even pattern that she couldn't identify. The sound was growing softer as she stood there so she decided to move forward and follow it as it didn't sound angry or dangerous, two advantages it had over the mob she was hearing before.

Her initial pace did nothing to close the distance between her and the sounds so she sped up, or at least tried her best. It was her usual dream experience from what she could tell and everything was becoming distorted as she struggled.

The room changed again, this time it was filled with trinkets and small treasures as well and piles of regular junk she couldn't explain if she tried. She heard the scraping sound growing louder coming from the only exit she saw from the room and tried to hide behind one of the piles of stuff. What she saw next made her blood run cold, as the golden dragon from her jail cell dream entered the small room and dropped a piece of paper right near where she was hiding. She reached carefully to look at it and gasped as she saw one of her wrestling promo pics that were given out to fans during the matches. What was that doing there, she thought to herself?

Suddenly the head of the dragon turned to look straight at her, its golden slit eyes glowing, its serpent tongue flicking in and out as its nostrils flared. What happened next shocked her even more. The head stopped right in front of her and glared.

"Lavia, you little bitch girl, you do not belong in my lair!" The dragon bellowed, shaking the stone walls as dust and small debris fell down from the ceiling.

Who am I today, Skye thought to herself? I'm Lavia now? How does she know the dragon, who is the dragon? She was suddenly in the great hall area again as the mob had cornered the dragon and tied it to the iron grates over the tiny windows at the top of the walls. She hadn't noticed those before.

Its wings were pinned to the wall with its claws wrapped with heavy ropes and tied in place, its legs spread, being held in place by more heavy ropes held by the mob.

"You won't escape this time." The leader yelled up to the dragon.

"Oh, won't I? You'll tire before I will." the dragon yelled back.

Skye looked in fear and anger and yelled out something, but she was stirred out of her dream before she could hear what she had said. She rolled over in bed and sat up, drenched in sweat again, and naked, and still slightly sticky. She smelled fruit, and then remembered some of the silly stuff that Kayla had done during their photo shoot. She remembered nothing else, and most of the details she did seem to recall were as foggy as the showers. She barely knew Kayla and she had no reason to doubt her sincerity, but she seemed like she was one of those ambitious types and that worried Skye a lot more.

......

Skye slept through until morning after quieting all the doubts that kept creeping up. She loved working out, she loved being fit, and being around other fit and attractive people was a big turn on for her, but the whole running a gym thing was turning out to be more of chore than she expected. She needed to get out of the business side and more into the fitness side again so she could start enjoying things. She had a vague recollection of offering jobs to random people, and she really hoped whoever they were remembered as well and decided to take her up on the offer. She needed to get better sleep, and to figure out where all these weird dreams were coming from before that would likely happen. She headed off to take a proper shower for a change and grabbed her trusty friend from the drawer and headed off to the locker rooms.

......

"Back already? Thought you got what you wanted the other day and we'd be done with you for a bit." The officer at the desk said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I did, but I think I left something in the cell." Wix said, a slight grin on her thin lips, her eyes glinting a strange flicker in the artificial light.

"Oh, yeah, we find all sorts of stuff, what was it this time?" The officer asked back, seeming to call her on whether she really left something or she was just looking for some free stuff.

"Yeah, a small trinket, kind of a cat's eye marble that used to be on my bracelet." Wix said, trying to sound confident and sincere.

The officer shook his head laughing as he reached into a drawer and pulled out a marble with a tiny hole through it. "Got this, but not sure how it would fit on your chain at all."

Wix smiled when she saw it. "Oh, thank you. I've had that for a long time, but it used to have a gold pin with a loop to hang it on my bracelet, guess I'll have to have that fixed."

The officer reluctantly handed it to her, but figured it was probably junk anyway and they would just throw it away in a month after the holding time expired for their lost and found stuff. No one would probably buy that at an auction either, he thought.

"Glad we could help you with it. Now get out of here until we need to bring you back in again whenever you decide to do something stupid again. At least you've mostly given up the streets, at least from what I've heard."

"Hey, girl's gotta make a living somehow, and thanks again." Wix winked and turned to head back out, but stopped just outside the door to look into the marble bead she had just retrieved. "Don't worry, I've got you back now and I won't lose you again." Wix said into the bead then continued on her way.

......

The grunting was starting to get to Theo as he watched Dirk strain on a few new exercises. The exertion was showing off every strand of Dirk's tight muscles in his legs and upper arms. The grunting was also starting to make Theo think Dirk could use a little help with his form before he went too far. And to think Theo was the one who built his attachment to Dirk on the premise of wanting the training pointers. The irony was not lost on him as he put down what he was doing and went over to check on Dirk.

"Hey, I know I'm not the pro here, but from back there it looked like you were dropping your shoulders a bit on the way down. Maybe you should lower the weight or change your positioning." Theo offered his sincere advice and waited for Dirk to shrug him off or laugh.

"You know, you're probably right, it felt like I was off somewhere. Not fun trying to train this hard when you get older. Everything wants to go its own way some days." Dirk looked at Theo and patted him in the shoulder. He walked over to the weight rack and grabbed the smaller dumbbells and got back to where he had been. "Would you mind keeping my triceps where they need to be, and push on me as hard as you need to. I need to get this one right. They keep knocking me for this area and if I don't work it better, I'll just be pulling up some lame placement again in the finals."

Theo assumed he had misheard him, but Dirk motioned for him to move behind him and spot his arms. Theo quickly walked back behind him and stood with his feet shoulder width apart waiting for Dirk to get in position. Dirk raised the weight to his shoulders and locked his arms to start. Theo placed his hands aside each arm as he raised the weights and slowly lowered them, Theo was mesmerized by the motion and the perfect specimen before him and almost forgot why he was there.

He felt Dirk's arms slouch a bit and he pushed against them to keep them straight. Dirk grunted as he strained to raise the weights again, looking like he probably needed to drop the weight a little more, but Theo wasn't going to say anything. Theo moved forward a bit to be in better position, and as he did, he felt Dirk's back rub against him as he swayed back on the next rep. Theo struggled to keep his arms in the right place and he moved even closer to push with all his might against Dirk's impressive arms. He was pressed against Dirk's back now and felt his muscles flex against him with his last two reps. Theo was almost shaking after that set and needed to wipe the sweat off his hands and grab a quick drink as well.

Dirk picked up a different set of weights and indicated to Theo that he needed him to keep him from swaying with the next move as well. Dirk bent and the hips, squatted at the knees and held his arms by his side. Theo got behind him and tried to reach, but could only do that if he pressed himself against Dirk's backside. As Dirk worked through the set, the constant pressure against his crotch caused Theo to start to swell and he tried to force himself down. Dirk worked through the set and finished up just in time before Theo thought he was going to explode. After Dirk put the weights back and headed for the showers, Theo sat to catch his breath for a bit.

Thinking about it for a while, Dirk never seemed to mind having him that close during the spotting, and Theo was beyond horny at this point. He made up his mind and his confidence swelled as he walked back to the locker rooms. He carefully pulled off his workout clothes just outside and peeked in to see Dirk was already into the showers. As Theo approached, his dick swelled at the sight of Dirk's near perfect body under the waterfall of the shower. Dirk was letting the water run over his head, facing the wall, just relaxing under the spray.

Theo walked up softly behind him, and taking a quick breath, rubbed the head of his hard dick along the cleft of Dirk's tight, muscular ass and expected to be on the floor, knocked out cold any second. Dirk tensed, but didn't resist.

"Theo? What do you think you're doing?" Dirk asked politely enough, but Theo had no words for how he felt right now and pushed the head of his cock between the flexed muscles of Dirk's ass, but instead of the resistance he expected, Dirk relaxed just slightly, letting him between before he tensed again. "Stop, this isn't right." Dirk protested weakly as Theo pushed the head of his cock inside Dirk's tight hole.

Dirk gasped and Theo thought he would be dead soon, but kept himself there, pressed firmly against his goal. Dirk was having all sorts of thoughts, but suddenly he relaxed, as if years of suppressed feelings just fell away as he spread his feet apart and accepted Theo deep inside him. Dirk sighed as he let the pleasure wash over him and he adjusted his stance and leaned against the shower wall.

Theo moved in slow, measured strokes, not wanting to overstep any more than he already had and wanting the moment to last. Just as he was reaching a steady rhythm the doors to the locker room opened again as Skye was heading for an after-workout shower at the same time.

"Whoa, what are you two up to in here?" Skye asked in playfully accusatory tone like a sexy nun catching the boys playing around in the back of the classroom.

"Skye, please, just leave us and this isn't what you think." Dirk tried to play it straight.

"Oh, that's a relief, I figured it was two close friends railing each other in the showers. Good to know I was way off base. And leave this show? Hell no." Skye was her usual self, love it or hate it. "I'm just busting you guys, it's not like you've been able to hide how much you like Dirk, Theo."

"Skye, I'm sorry." Theo replied.

"You should be, aren't you going to give your boy a little more love, he's about to burst over there." Skye pointed out Dirk's obvious approval of Theo's behavior. Theo was so absorbed in his own pleasure he forgot to even think of Dirk. When he looked around at his cock, he watched it pulse and throb as he slowly worked his tight hole.

"Here, let me help." Skye walked over and knelt in front of Dirk and swallowed his aching member as he gasped and grunted from the sensations of being taken from both sides. Her mouth was soft and wet and tight in all the right places as she swallowed to clench the end of his dick in her throat.

He wasn't far from cumming, so Skye popped off and started stroking him hard, then harder, pulling the head of his cock taut with every down stroke. She could feel him tense up and his balls hitched a little as she grabbed and held him until he exploded. She hadn't seen or felt him cum like that before as he shot against the shower wall splattering everywhere with the backsplash hitting the side of her face and covering her hair. She wrung out the last bit of his orgasm as he braced himself harder against the wall. She wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked out the final remnants of his load and stood to get back to her shower, now even more of a necessity.

Theo reached out and grabbed the back of Skye's head and pulled her in close for a kiss so he could suck the bit of cum from her lips and kiss her face to taste Dirk a little more. As he swallowed his first mouthful, he felt himself crossing the threshold and he leaned against Skye. She pushed him away to lean him on Dirk's broad shoulders. Theo kissed his muscles and bit into his flesh as his orgasm peaked. He thrusted fully inside Dirk's tight hole and erupted, filling him with spurt after spurt, spasming and stroking until he felt his own cum trickling out and down his spent balls. He sighed and nuzzled against the back of Dirk's neck, the short-bristled hairs rubbing against his fresh shaven face. They prickled against his cheek and he kept it up to enjoy the burn against his still sensitive skin.

Skye left them to go finish her shower and to let them have their moment, whatever the moment would mean.

......

Skye was starting to hate hearing the bell on the door whenever someone entered the gym. It was cute and old timey at the beginning, but it felt like it triggered her every time she heard it now. "Once we have some more staff, we have to get rid of that thing." Skye said to herself, a bit angrily, not realizing that Kayla was the reason for the last ringing of the bell.

"Hey!" Kayla said in her usual cheerful tone as she came to a bouncing stop in front of Skye. "You tell that door bell who's boss." She chuckled.

"Oh, hey. Where did you come from?" Skye asked absentmindedly.

"Something on your mind? I walked right up to you just now and you barely noticed." Kayla asked back.

"Oh, no, I really just can't stand that bell anymore. What's up?" Skye explained.

"Well, I know this may seem a bit quick, but I like you, and I was hoping you'd join me in a little challenge." Kayla started. "I was thinking maybe we could save ourselves for each other between our little encounters, you know, maybe wear a chastity belt or something to help build the suspense and tension. Make it even hotter when we see each other."

"Did I look like I needed to build the tension the other day?" Skye asked, astonished at Kayla's request.

"Well, no, and maybe I'm just being silly, but I do really like you, and I still, more than kind of, want to make you my bitch, but not just in that way." Kayla bumbled through her words, opening up more than she expected to Skye, and certainly more than Skye was ready for.

"Hey, I like you too, but chastity belts? Heavy commitment there." Skye replied.

"How about something else then, maybe a promise ring, to stay true to each other symbolically." Kayla reached into her pocket and pulled out two rings, one black, one white. "These are onyx and white jade. So sensually smooth, they're almost like having sex when you put them on."

"You know what? I think I can try that. I like you too." Skye blushed a little, a rarity for her, but then opening up that way for her was also rare.

Kayla slipped the black ring on Skye's finger, and Skye picked up the white one and slipped it on Kayla's finger.

"There, was that so bad?" Kayla asked.

"No, but you know I'm still a slut, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to keep the whole promise thing, but I'll never do anything to hurt you." Skye replied, keeping it honest.

"I appreciate the honesty, and I think I can deal with that." Kayla said leaning in and placing her lips on Skye's and holding her for a deep kiss. "These lips are worth it."