Dream Police Ch. 10 - Dream Sharing

Story Info
Skye and Wix confront each other about their weird dreams.
3.3k words
3
632
00

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Theo!. What's up? You helping out or something? I didn't expect to see you up behind the counter." Skye asked as she was busily trying to catch up on everything she had let slide while working Kayla over on the marketing plans. Skye had really been distracted with everything else that had transpired, but her dreams were taking a big chunk out of her time and energy and only wearing her out more as they went on.

"Yeah, Dirk asked me to pick up some of the slack around here." Theo answered as he straightened up some of the brochures and other things they had out on the counter. "I think he's worried that you're overloaded. Wix seems to be focused solely on the massage side of things, even though that hasn't picked up all that much now. Dirk joked that she looked like she was nesting, whatever that means."

"Oh, well, we both have a lot going on right now and life is spilling way too far over into work unfortunately. I just don't want to let Dirk down too much, he's been very supportive, even though I treat him like crap for all he's done."

"He understands, I think." Theo replied.

"How about you two, anyway, have you had much time to talk about the other day?" Skye asked, nudging Theo a bit.

"Not really, no." Theo said, sounding a bit deflated. "I mean, we talk and all, but it's almost all about the gym, workouts, and you."

"That's too bad, maybe he's still processing it." Skye said trying to reassure Theo. "Hey, wait a minute, you sound like you don't enjoy talking about me. Is that it? Am I too boring for you now? I see how it is." Skye joked a bit, but with her delivery she caught Theo off guard and he tried to stammer out a response, but it was caught somewhere. "I'm just busting you."

"Oh, sorry. Haha?" Theo replied, still unsure how to play it.

"You said Wix was busy being not so busy with the massage and spa stuff, and what was it, nesting? At least according to Dirk?" Skye asked to follow-up on what she thought she heard.

"Yeah." Theo chuckled. "Not sure what he meant."

"Oh, I think I know. I have a few things I want to chat with her about anyway so I'll check in with her on that. Things look slow for now, and it very good hands, so I think I'll go grab her now." Skye started to head off, then paused waiting for some confirmation from Theo. After a second, he realized she was still there and he nodded, then shooed her away.

Skye bounced over to the massage table area and found Wix just idly moving things around, arranging the candles, the oils and checking and rechecking the stacks of towels. She was startled when Skye walked up next to her and tapped her on the shoulder. Wix pulled out her earbuds and looked at Skye.

"Sorry, listening to some music to try to relax." Wix said, stuffing the buds into her pocket.

"No worries. Wondering whether you had some time to chat. I had a few things that I wanted to ask you that have been eating at me." Skye replied, looking into Wix's eyes.

"Me too, I've been really worried about you, that's part of the reason why I was trying to relax. That and trying to get the courage to come chat with you about stuff." Wix opened up and Skye put her hand on her arm and gave her a little squeeze.

"Aww, that's sweet. You're concerned, Dirk is concerned. Apparently, I haven't been enough of a bitch to everyone that they are all worried about me." Skye pondered that for a bit in a mocking gesture of deep thought. "I'll have to work on that."

Wix laughed at her response. "No, seriously. I've been having these strange dreams and..." Wix paused as she saw the expression on Skye's face change and she couldn't quite read it.

"Me too, but let's go back to my apartment to talk in private. Mine are pretty weird, and not for general consumption around here." She took Wix by the arm and tugged her along, somewhat discreetly, until they reached her apartment door. They entered, and both seemed to exhale as if a bit of pressure was suddenly released from both of their minds.

"So, I'm worried about you after the last few nights of dreams. I think you're in trouble, but I can't figure out exactly why or what for." Wix started.

"In trouble? I may be, but I can't really tell for sure. Do your dreams involve a dragon and a castle or a dungeon or both?" Skye asked.

"No, mine are all about us. I mean, you, me, Lavia and Anali to be specific." Wix clarified.

"Kinky, and probably better than mine, and yet I keep having incapacitating orgasms, so I guess they can't be that bad, but what's a girl got to do to get some pussy in her dreams?" Skye replied overthinking a bit of her situation. "But why do you think I'm in trouble?"

"Oh, because sometimes when you aren't in the dreams this group of men come looking for you. They're either cops or government agents or..." Wix was a saying as Skye interrupted her.

"Or an angry mob chasing a dragon?" Skye asked.

"No, no angry mobs. Do you think you're just fixated on my tattoo or something? Maybe you have some latent repressed pent-up sexual desires for me." Wix winked at Skye.

"No, it's not that." Wix frowned and then pouted a little. "I mean, no latent or repressed pent-up desires. I think mine have been showing and haven't been too held back so far."

Wix smiled again. "Okay, maybe we should share our dreams and see if we can figure anything out?"

Skye agreed, but was hesitant to go first. "I think the tattoo means something, but you go first. I need to figure out how to explain some of mine better."

Wix started. "So, like I said, it's usually the four of us and you're in charge, always. I think you have a control thing. You should really work on that, giving in can be so empowering."

"Don't worry, Kayla is working on that angle. Continue with the dream stuff." Skye urged Wix on, but gave up some info that made Wix give her a little side eye glance.

"Right, I'll need that some other day. So, the last time was the best, because you were tormenting me and had Lavia and Anali restrained. It went something like this..."

{dream fog}

"How's my little sex doll feeling right now? Are you ready to beg me to fuck you yet?" Skye asked, grinning as she walked slowly in front of Wix who was tied to the bed, arms and legs stretched to the corners with just her stockings still on.

"Yes, mistress, I need you to fuck me, but I've been bad, so I don't deserve any fair treatment from you, use me as you wish." Wix responded in her best sweet submissive voice. Skye hated when she did that since it melted her inside and she had to find the right place again to be a cruel mistress. Her pussy was on fire and soaked through her panties as she was nearing her limit as well. She wasn't sure anymore which person was in control and who was suffering the most.

Skye turned to walk by Anali and Lavia, strutting her best slutty walk. "You two worthless bitches still enjoying the show? Your girlfriend sure is, just look at her." Skye turned to take in the scene of Wix as a sexually deranged lunatic, almost foaming at the mouth with her tongue out and heavily panting.

Lavia struggled with her restraints as her saliva dripped out from around the large ball gag tightened to its limit. Her wrists writhing against the ropes and her naked body presented so Skye could enjoy that should she wish. She eyed her like a lean piece of meat, waiting to be consumed.

Anali was struggling as well, but the panties in her mouth has soaked up all the moisture she could produce, and she was almost at her breaking point. She was frantically trying to break free as Skye was using her girlfriend as her toy and she couldn't stand that. It hurt her to watch Wix willingly betray her with Skye. She screamed, but almost made no noise, her throat raw from crying and screaming and her mouth dry from the gag.

"You do put on a good show Anali, but we all know how much of a slut you are for me when it's your turn. You just wish it could be your turn now." Skye turned back to Wix. "But this little bitch is the one in your place tonight, aren't you?" Skye squeezed Wix's lips together and made them pucker as she kissed them roughly and wetly, leaving trails of their combined saliva as she pulled away. "You're such a good girl, aren't you, you little slut!"

"Mmmphmphmp" Anali tried again.

Skye laughed a wicked laugh. "You, you're useless to me, a worthless piece of shit. You couldn't fuck me enough to wake me up, never mind make me cum all over you and shower you with my nectar."

"Please, mistress. I need you now." Wix begged.

"Yes, my sweet girl. You will be rewarded soon. All good girls get what they deserve. Relax my pet." Skye walked back and ran her gloved hand along the sweat dripping from Wix's sides, teasing her breasts and plucking at her hard nipple.

{end dream fog}

"Fuck! What the hell is wrong with you? I thought my dreams were fucked up." Skye said when she heard where Wix was going with her dreams. "So, that one is your favorite? I guess you like being the target of my affections. At least my inner bitch is coming through, thanks for that at least."

"You're welcome?" Wix said with a question in her voice. "I can't really control my dreams. Apparently, I have a thing or two for you and maybe a few things to work out."

"Yeah, you think? I'd be happy to help you work them out when you need to." Skye winked. "So, mine aren't like that at all."

"Okay, so what are yours like?" Wix asked, curious.

"Well, I think the dragon filled me with eggs one dream, some tentacle things stole most of the eggs. The dragon keeps getting chased. I keep getting fucked by something weird. It's crazy, and exhausting." Skye answered.

"Eggs? The dragon impregnated you? It's like it was trying to breed you or something." Wix responded, more up on the workings of dragon sex than Skye imagined. "What else?"

"Well, the dragon's name is Wix, which is weird, or maybe I have some things to work out too." Skye answered. "Is that a new manicure? That looks just like the dragon's claws, you even have a chip on the same nail."

"What? Yeah, the salon has tried to fix it twice, but they can't get the nail or the polish right." Wix looked at her hands and felt self-conscious about them now. "That's a pretty weird coincidence. Don't you think?"

"I don't think it's a coincidence. How long have you had that tattoo anyway? And your name is really Vikki, right? So, why Wix?" Skye had so many questions and Wix became nervous trying to answer them even though she had nothing to hide.

"Couple months now, maybe three? And yeah, but Wix was a name I read in a book at one point and I really loved it. People used to call me Viks anyway, so I figured, why not Wix?" Wix replied. Nothing seemed weird about what she had to say, but Skye still had some reservations for some reason. Nothing made any sense and too many things stopped making sense recently for this to be just a set of coincidences. She shook it off.

"Well, maybe it's nothing, but let me know if anything weird happens in your dreams, please?" Skye was uncharacteristically vulnerable as she asked Wix for some help.

The rest of the day was uneventful, with Theo handling a lot of the mundane tasks in between his workouts, and trying to get Dirk to open up some more. Skye hadn't heard from Kayla and was wondering how the new sign and related marketing art was coming along. She made a note to follow-up with her in the morning before closing up and retiring for the night, not really sure what to expect for the dreams ahead. Maybe she would get lucky and have one of Wix's dreams instead.

......

The room was smaller, and somehow darker, than the others she had been in. She heard voices behind her, but couldn't turn to look at that as she was restrained as usual. She was reclined in a chair, with her torso raised and legs spread awkwardly, her hands bound behind her somehow. This was a new position and she wasn't all that happy with it as she seemed to be struggling to get comfortable. She realized it was probably less the chair and more the top she wore. It almost felt like a rough leather bra that was strapped on a bit too tight, but as she focused, she saw it had a scaly surface and she immediately thought snakeskin. Then she remembered where she was and realized it was probably dragon skin. If the mobs were chasing the dragon, they likely hunted them and kept some trophies of their kills. The scales and general toughness of the material chafed against her skin. The sweat that was forming only made it worse and she assumed she was being made to wait to wear her down for some kind of interrogation.

She didn't have to wait long before she found out a little more about her fate as the voices got closer and she was faced with what she assumed were members of the mob that she had seen chasing the dragon. Apparently, she was their quarry today.

"You're obviously in league with the dragon, where is she?" The leader spoke.

"What?" Skye responded, really not sure what to say.

"The dragon. where is she?"

"I have no idea where she is or where she lives? She finds me." Skye replied.

"Well, then we can wait and see if she comes to save you." The leader sounded serious as other members of the group went back behind her again and she heard the scraping and grinding of large wheels against the stone floor. A machine like she had never seen was placed before her and they started to unwrap some leather straps and various controls.

Skye swallowed hard as she saw two poles sticking out facing her and other things she didn't want to think about. She was scared this time in her dream, for real.

The two lackeys with the machine inched it forward with a lever that controlled the wheels, positioning it right in front of Skye. The lashed two of the heavy straps to the side of the chair and her legs, locking it in place. As they secured it, they clicked another lever into place that applied a brake to the wheels. It was fairly obvious that it wasn't moving until they wanted it to move.

One of the men cranked another small wheel that extended the poles until they almost reached Skye's midsection. The other one took out two leather wraps and attached those to the poles, securing them with a hasp at the back end. He applied some kind of oil, and Skye suddenly realized what was going to happen. What she wasn't ready for, was another device that was attached to her mouth. They inserted another flexible hose into the mouth and buckled a strap around the back of her neck, checking the tension and making sure there were no gaps.

Next, they attached two suction cups connected to other tubes to her small breasts, struggling to get them to stick, as they were expecting to have much more to work with. For once, she was really happy to have her tiny tits. But her happiness faded quickly when they roughly stuck the tubes onto her and she felt them pinch against her nipples. It seemed like they were ready once everything was all set.

"Still no idea where your dragon lover is? She'll come for you then, once she smells you in heat. But don't try to scream as the device will only try to silence you more if you do." The leader said, pausing and waiting to see if Skye would react in any way. "Well, then let us begin."

The two other men cranked the adjustment wheel until the two leather wrapped poles were right at the entrance of her sex. She gulped. Then they started to crank the winding device until it reached the max tension and they hooked the gear in place awaiting a command from their leader.

"Again, anything to say?" The leader asked one more time before giving the signal.

The gear clicked as the release lever was flipped open. The first leather wrap entered her pussy and spread her wide, driving itself deeply into her. She gasped, and as she did the hose at her mouth slid a small leather device into her mouth to stop her from making any noise. The leather tasty salty against her tongue and is distracted her enough to not feel the initial penetration of the second leather wrap as it pushed into her ass, again going deeper than she wanted as the other one retracted and exited her pussy fully. The two kept alternating at a steady speed working her up, but not fast enough to bring her to the edge.

Another click of the device and the hoses attached to her breasts sucked hard, and as they did, gold droplets emerged as they milked her. She was aroused by the attention on her nipples more than the slow plodding of the leather dildos.

She moaned a little as the pleasure intensified, but then she reached a plateau. The pleasure was just enough to make her want more, but never enough to grant her wish. She was being driven wild with no way to reach the next level. The madness was building and she would gladly give up the dragon's whereabouts if she only knew them.

The men watched as they saw her desperation grow, so they kept at it. The leader gave another signal and the men turned a dial and the speed intensified, but still only increased her need and did nothing for her satisfaction. The leader asked if she would tell them where the dragon was, but since she really didn't know she shook her head, even though she just wanted to cum by now and would do anything.

He signaled the men one more time and they turned it to full speed. The machine was a blur as it pistoned in and out of both her holds and her throat was filled with the salty leather. She didn't think there was anything left to milk out of her breasts but the machine kept working.

She could feel herself getting close, and close to blacking out as well. Suddenly there was a loud roar from outside the room and the men raced to confront their visitor. As she crested the highest peak she ever felt, her mind went blank and the scene faded as she heard the beginning of the commotion caused by the dragon's appearance. It then went completely black and she was back in her bed, drenched again and extremely sore somehow. She lifted her shirt and saw red rings around her nipples and realized that this dream was much more real than she imagined.

Her thoughts went to Wix as she knew she needed to warn her since she was likely the one in danger and not Skye. She then collapsed from the exhaustion of her dream.