Dream Police Ch. 09 - Raided

Story Info
Skye has more than she can handle.
2.7k words
5
2.4k
1
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait for me, I left a lot of things in the car that I wanted to show you, but don't go anywhere. Okay, maybe we could meet back in the apartment instead of the office, so go there." Kayla sounded really excited about whatever it was she had for Skye.

Skye happily wandered back to the apartment to wait for Kayla after the way the day started, she could use something a lot more fun to think about. She waited patiently, sitting in her chair wondering what was taking her so long and was just about to get up to check on her when Kayla poked her head in around the door.

"Close your eyes and sit back down. Or sit down first, then close your eyes, I don't want you falling." Kayla instructed Skye who was now confused again. Skye complied, there was something about Kayla's voice that could make her do almost anything. Skye indicated she was all set, which Kayla could tell since she had been peeking through the door the whole time. She entered the room with her camera gear and set it up in the corner. She was gathering a lot of footage to be used for promotional materials and wanted to make sure she didn't miss anything.

With the camera recording Kayla told Skye to open her eyes. Giving a three count, Kayla then entered the room and closed the door behind her, gently so as to not make too much noise for the camera audio.

Skye stared at the vision in front of her. She already had seen Kayla in various stages of undress, so her body wasn't a mystery, but the outfit she had on left so many things for the imagination to enjoy. Her hair was braided and wrapped around her head in a crown style, with a tiny tiara set around the ring. She was dressed in the style of a Venetian masquerade ball, complete with mask and a negligee that draped and billowed like a formal ball gown, but that barely amounted to its petticoat.

It was a delicate looking and intricately decorated Venetian masquerade mask, that highlighted her eyes and brought out the rosy tones of her skin. From there down all the angels in heaven had worked tirelessly to weave the rest of the outfit in the style of a gown, but so light and airy and barely there. It just hung and floated as she walked, the air carrying it like clouds in the summer sky. It covered what it needed, yet drew your eyes everywhere they shouldn't be, never giving up too much of a hint of what was there. She had various accessories that brought the outfit to another level and helped keep Skye's interest as she focused on so many of the elements that all came together in the most alluring way.

The gauzy white was highlighted with sparkling golden threads all throughout, with a much thicker border and piping for the trim. The gold was reminiscent of that in her dreams and only added to her arousal.

Skye just melted, like she did whenever Kayla spoke in her sweetest tone. What had she done to deserve the vision before her, dancing just for her and no one else. This angel who had wanted her so much that she willingly accepted Skye for who she was and didn't expect her toc change. The more and more she thought, the dream and real worlds seemed to have flipped somewhere and she wasn't sure which was she was in at the moment.

"Oh, why has a mysterious stranger entered my chambers at this late hour. I must alert the night sentry at once." Skye gave her best damsel in distress performance and Kayla picked up right away with no hesitation.

"I mean you no harm, but I must conceal my identity as my lover has quite the jealous mind." Kayla replied, embracing her inner temptress.

Yes, I see why you must. As beautiful as you are, you are likely desired by many. Someone might try to lure you away from your lover with false promises." Skye wasn't sure how much longer she could play the game.

Kayla, for her part pranced around the room, gently swaying and twirling to accentuate the wispy fabric that was all that was between Skye and her. First, she stood and walked seductively toward Skye, but never planning on getting too close as she pulled off the gloves she wore, one and a time, tossing each one toward Skye as she finished.

Skye picked them up and enjoyed the fragrance from whatever Kayla had dabbed all along her body. She could smell the warmth and a hint of musk mixed in with the gentle scents of the lotion or perfume. Skye wasn't sure and didn't care as it started to electrify her senses.

"Yes, someone may try, but some of their promises may be true." Kayla replied as she turned to walk back away from Skye, the dress puffing up as she spun.

Next, she put her hands to her neck and started to writhe up and down as if she were working a pole, but it was just her undulating to some rhythm in her head. She went to unclasp the choker, but Skye broke in and told her to keep that on as she thought it was too hot to lose. Kayla smiled and puckered her pouty smile and blew Skye a kiss.

She moved then to slip off the tiniest of thongs that seemed to be more ornamental than anything else. She slid it down over her hips and then stepped out with one leg, placing her other high heel at the edge of the bed and sliding the thong down slowly until it was on her foot. She pivoted and extended her foot out demonstrating her flexibility, then held it there for Skye to take the thong from her. Skye leaned in, not to be undone, and kissed along the leather and exposed toes, gently nuzzling all along Kayla's foot until her mouth was at the discarded undergarment which she grabbed with her teeth and pulled off dramatically.

Kayla moaned a little at the attention as she withdrew her leg, a little shaky from her own growing arousal. But she went back to her task and slunk around a bit more, until she decided that the negligee needed to go soon, or else she might not survive. In a less than graceful maneuver, compared to all the rest, she pulled the negligee off and threw it on the floor.

She then stopped and stood, playfully putting on her best show of innocence, her body mostly exposed save for the mask, choker, sexy heels and the gold pasties still in place. They looked almost like hammered metal, or perhaps like dragon scales if you were prone to thinking that way.

Skye sat there and stared, still holding the thong up to her face, the intoxicating aromas of Kayla on full display. She just sighed as she exhaled, then place the thong carefully on her dresser as she stood to walk over to Kayla.

"Your lover would never approve of this behavior and neither would I if you weren't such a vision. Though I could never stand to be the one who tore you from your lover's arms." Skye tried her best to keep the game in play.

"I may have lied about that lover as there is no one else who has my heart as much as you." Kayla replied as she stepped forward to kiss Skye. A shock running through both of them, as her dark lips pressed gently against Skye's. Neither imagined the intensity of the energy that night as the entire scene had built such a charge of anticipation that it flowed directly through them seeking to ground itself somewhere, but it was too powerful to be handled by anything earthly.

The two lovers embraced as their hands and fingers started to explore each other as skin touched skin. Kayla was quick to find Skye's silky patch, running her fingers over the heat that emanated from between her legs. The moaning response was all the encouragement she needed to continue as her fingers met with a growing slick that allowed her easy entry. Skye's folds yielded to the gentle intruder almost welcoming the ensuing invasion, giving themselves to the soft caresses Kayla was lavishing on them.

Skye slid her hand around Kayla's back and pulled her closer, her strength easily overpowering her softer opponent and soon their bodies were joined together. Skye returned Kayla's kiss, with her tongue probing deep inside the wetness she soon wanted to feel elsewhere. She rolled her hips to thrust against Kayla's hand which was now pinned between them, and much deeper inside her. She was closer than she should be, but the seductive striptease helped bring her near the edge.

She paused, but it was too late, and she felt the pleasure wash over her as she gasped against Kayla's lips, still locked in a kiss. Kayla smiled and let her lover enjoy the waves and waves she rode, still working her fingers inside as the flood gates opened.

Skye recovered enough to breathlessly plead. "More." And Kayla obliged as she helped guide them to the bed and set Skye down so she could bury herself inside every part of her body.

......

The room was familiar in many ways, but the details that started to take shape differed a lot from the last time she felt she was there. As her eyes adjusted to the unknown light source, she could make out only the four walls, floor and ceiling. There appeared to be no exits or corridors or anything that led in or out of the chamber. But then she noticed tiny stonework holes dotting every surface, even the floor was pocked with odd openings. She could only tell the difference between up and down because she was seated in the same chair she was in when she was filled by the dragon. She assumed that was probably on the floor, but with her dreams she wasn't sure why that would matter.

She felt lighter than she should with her belly still full, but it was awkward to move as she stood up to explore her options. She didn't need to wait long to see what was going to happen, even though she wasn't sure she understood it. As she walked over the floor, several odd shaped things poked up and into the room waving as it wanting attention. A few appeared around the walls and ceiling as well. She reached over to touch one of them and it responded by throbbing and secreting a small amount of liquid. It felt like it was alive, but she wasn't sure what she would call it, plant or animal, it wasn't clear.

What was clear was that there were quite a few of them, and after touching the first one it seemed to want more attention. It throbbed and pulsed almost like a penis so she decided to stroke it a few times to see what would happen. It oozed a little more fluid that started to cover her hand as she held it.

"Great, surrounded by a ton of horny somethings in a weird dungeon in my dreams, this should end well." She said to her new friends. She walked by them on the floor, careful to step around the openings to not fall through, tickling each as she did. They all throbbed and pulsed and started waving back and forth asking for more. There was no way she could take care of all of these no matter how hard she tried.

She stood assessing her new room, not really liking the situation and trying to make some sense out of it, as it didn't seem to go with the other dreams at all. She was taken by surprise when two of the appendages grew longer and wrapped themselves around her thighs pulling her down to the floor, stuffing both her available holes with two of the others. She moaned as she was filled by the throbbing pulsing floor penises that kept stroking in and out of her. They shot off some odd liquid and pulled out when they were spent only to be replaced by two others.

This kept up for a while until she was suddenly pulled up to the ceiling by another set of longer tentacles that held her in place as she was stuffed by one, two, three or more of the ceiling penises. Her holes we being stuffed and filled with fluid. She wasn't sure how much more she could take before she collapsed.

She was pulled to a wall, then another wall, each time stuffed by multiple penises, shooting their loads and slowly rendering her incapable of any rational thoughts as she was brought to the edge and back several times before she was flooded with the most intense pleasure she ever felt. Her body quaked and spasmed until the wave ebbed and she recovered only to be pulled in another direction.

This time she was suspended from the ceiling as tentacles reached out from opposing walls entering her from both ends. She felt them slide through her, deeper than anything she had ever felt. Her body felt weird as they penetrated her and she watched as tiny pulses ran back through the tentacles as they burrowed inside her.

The first tentacles suddenly started to dissolve as if being burned by acid, and she wondered if the dragon was somehow at work with his. Her belly felt slightly smaller and she looked down to see it had indeed shrunk.

More tentacles extended from the other walls and burrowed inside her, but only lasting a short time before they dissolved. Still, they extracted more of whatever was inside her. Another tentacle burrowed up inside her from below. She felt the length of it deep inside and suddenly she gagged as it emerged from her mouth trying to connect to another tentacle to suspend her a different way, sliding back and forth inside her causing a wave of pleasure she hadn't expected at the odd penetration. It overtook her and she throbbed with the rhythm of the stroking tentacle inside her, each stroke causing another wave before she almost blacked out.

This one snapped from the acid burning it away like all the others, yet Skye seemed unharmed. She started to fall as she was only suspended by the one tentacle, but three more reached out to catch her and continue sucking out her insides. Her body seemed to fight back as she felt herself clench and cut through the tips of the tentacles, locking down her womb that was being raided.

She heard a loud roar somewhere outside the room and watched as what must have been gallons of the dragon's acid slime dripped through every hole in the ceiling and the walls, dripping down with the remains of the half-dissolved tentacles and penises.

She looked at her stomach, which was now almost normal size and couldn't tell exactly what happened. The room had changed and she felt the heavy breathing of another creature beneath her. As she was passing out, she felt the gentle sway of being cradled and rocked within the dragon's wings.

......

"That must have been some dream, you're drenched." Kayla said, waking to the tossing of Skye's body as she slept, still feeling the afterglow of their encounter. "You're boobs even look a little bigger."

Kayla's head lay on Skye's chest and she moved to kiss the hard nipples that sat atop Skye's tiny pillows. She sucked gently as she squeezed the firm mound. She moaned as she felt Skye respond to her touch and lifted her head to see her face.

"Didn't realize you had stayed the night, love the gold lipstick, by the way." Skye said, still recovering from her dream, but enjoying the attention from Kayla.

"Funny, what gold lipstick? I always wear a dark red or burgundy." Kayla replied chuckling. She looked down at Skye's nipple then licked her lips. She moaned at the sweetest flavor she hadn't noticed before. Kayla massaged Skye's breast and squeezed at her nipple and produced a tine droplet of gold liquid. Wiping it with her finger she raised for Skye to see, then placed it on her lips. Skye sucked at it greedily. While she wondered what might be happening, her stomach had other ideas again and she got up quickly to head to the bathroom.