Dream Wizard [Short]

Story Info
Walking through a wet dream.
1.2k words
3.5
999
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the door and put my keys on the table.

"I am so glad this day is over with", I said to myself.

It's been a long day and I was just ready to relax. It was pretty late when I got in. I decided to take a nice long shower to ease my mind. When I got out of the shower, my phone rang; it was my best friend. I didn't answer. I needed peace and quiet, and not to mention, I had to get up early the next day. I wore my new silk pajamas that I had been so excited about that came in yesterday. They felt so good against my skin.

I got under the covers and drifted off to sleep. The sound of rushing water woke me up. It was coming from the bathroom. I opened my eyes and saw a shadow in the bathroom slowly moving around. I could tell it was a man, but who was he?! 

I had reached the ultimate level of confusion and began reaching for my baseball bat, until I noticed something different; this wasn't my home! My body immediately began to shake in fear. I looked down and noticed I wasn't wearing my silk pajamas. I was wearing a black lace bra with black silk panties. The light coming from the bathroom laminated the space bright enough for me to know this room was huge and appeared well put together.

I could still see his shadow in the bathroom moving around.

Finally, the light turned off and he walked out. When I looked directly at the figure, the feeling of fear and confusion melted away. It felt as if I knew who he was, so I began to relax.

"I want you, now," he uttered in a low tone.

The rumble from his voice turned me on. It was dark, but I could see the muscle structure of his body. The light reflecting from cars driving by displayed his chiseled body. He began walking toward me. 

As he got closer to the bed, I felt this warm sensation take over my body, and my thighs became hotter than ever. He got so close to me that I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck. It was at that moment I realized that this wasn't the first time we met.

He looked me in my eyes and smiled. I felt something on my breast, and I noticed his hand. He began caressing them and I blushed. He looked down and then back up at me.

"I'm excited to see you too."

His leg was in between mine and all my juices were all over his leg. I started blushing from the embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed, this is exactly how I want you."  

I closed my eyes and turned towards the window. He softly kissed my neck and embraced my body; I was getting wetter. I felt his hands slowly travel up my arm. He clasped his hands with mine. My head slowly turned away from the window and I directed my attention back at him. He closed his eyes and kissed me.

I could feel his lips slowly travel down to my breast. Once he did, he began playing with my nipple while his tongue made figure eights on the other. I let out a soft moan that I could tell stroked his ego; he began going lower. 

I continued rubbing on my breast and nipples as his soft kisses made its way to my stomach, which tickled, then proceeded past my navel. He then moved my legs over his shoulders and his tongue danced with my lower lips. I don't think I've ever made these sounds before. He began to softly moan as he tasted me. I swear his tongue was doing magic tricks, my whole body quivered, it even shook a bit. 

My moans were getting louder. I rubbed his head messing up his hair, he definitely didn't seem to mind. Suddenly that warm sensation returned, this time it came in waves. Every time his tongue swirled, I gripped his hair. I think I began gripping too tight. I say this because he looked up at me as if I cussed him out. I didn't have to speak, I sent him an apologetic look and he continued. He pulled my love closer to his face. 

At one point it looked like self-suffocation, but after all this action, I had to have him, all of him. I tapped his head signaling that I was ready for him, but he looked up at me.

"No, I'm not done yet," he told me in a low tone.

I threw my head back on the pillow and continued to enjoy this oral magician. 

His tongue began to vibrate, which made the warm sensation come in faster and harder making my legs shake. A few more minutes passed by, and his spell casting slowed down and then came to a complete stop. He came back up and looked me in my eyes.

"I want you," he whispered in my ear. 

As the last words left his lips, I felt a pressure, a pressure I hadn't felt in a while. My eyes rolled in the back of my head. He finally gave me what I wanted, him. As he began stroking, my legs began shaking, and my toes curled. The weight from him being on top of me made me feel secure, that's what made me wetter. 

He began moaning as his strokes became faster.

The warm sensations made me feel like I was elevating to another dimension or having some out of body experience. He kissed my neck so slowly. I gripped the sheets and began biting my bottom lip to keep from moaning so loud. It didn't help at all. I just couldn't help myself, from the simultaneous strokes to the kisses all over my body. 

My breathing became faster, matching his. I could see the beads of sweat rolling down his face. I began to pulsate a throb as we reached the end of his performance. He pulled me closer to him and made his strokes deep. This was a much different feeling. The pleasure was so overwhelming, I think I left marks on his back. 

Our breathing still matching, increased and then he began moaning. He hadn't moaned much until I slightly shifted to the left.

Got em! I thought. 

I found his spot and now his strokes slowed down, and he began playing with my nipples once again. It felt like my eyes crossed. It was something about his slow stroke that made me feel as if my soul had left my body. 

He began to speed up again, sending shock waves of pleasure with each pound. He pulled me closer to him and the pleasure intensified.

"Baby, don't move." He whispered.

Both of our sweat mixed, creating the scent of our strong sexual desire.

Still with the same motion, I became wetter and wetter until I let out a sound that shook the paintings on the wall in his room. He smirked. I didn't understand why until I felt a sense of relief take over my body. Before I knew it, his moans became louder and louder and that's when woke up. 

My eyes slowly opened as the beam of sunlight peaked through my curtains. I began moving around and felt something sticky between my legs. I moved the sheets and covered my face in shame.

"I hope I didn't fuck up my sheets," I thought.

This midnight fantasy felt so real. One thing was clear, even though it wasn't real, I wanted more