Dreamer Ch. 02

Story Info
Nookie learns her new job.
2.9k words
4.31
9.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreamer - Ch. 2

I woke up the next morning with the sun streaming through the bedroom window. For a minute I was confused about where I was until I saw Julio was walking around naked. I didn't want to get up - this was the first bed I had slept in for three weeks. I snuggled under the covers. When he saw I was awake he went into the bathroom.

He returned and handed me a glass of water and a pill, which he handed to me. My eyes were fixed on his cock. I wanted it inside me again.

"I don't do drugs." I said.

"You're going to want to take this."

"What is it?"

"it's a morning after pill. It will keep you from getting pregnant. I figured since you were a virgin, you aren't on the regular pill. Alejandro would have a fit if you got pregnant. You would have two choices - lose your job or get an abortion."

I swallowed the pill with a gulp of water. "I can't get an abortion."

"Why not?"

"I'm a Catholic."

He just smiled at me.

"Nookie, there's a couple of things I want to talk to you about. I sat up and the covers fell away revealing my breasts and waited patiently for him to continue.

"Are you sure you want this job? Maybe a girl like you isn't cut out to be a whore."

"I'm not going to be a whore. I'm going to be a dancer."

"Sure. You keep telling yourself that when some guy you don't even know has his dick shoved in your pussy and is blowing his load. Face it, you're going to be a whore. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Some of the best women I know are whores."

"Well okay, but I need the money."

"All right, I just want to make sure you know what you're getting into."

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to think of myself as a whore.

"One other thing - about last night..."

"It was wonderful Julio." I gushed.

"Yeah it was. But I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I was flattered to be the one to pop your cherry. But I remember when our next-door neighbor popped mine. I became infatuated with her. I used to rake leaves in our backyard with only a pair of shorts on. Hoping she would invite me over for an encore. But it never happened. I was crestfallen...Look, what I'm trying to say is I don't want you mooning over me. I like you, but I'm not your boyfriend. And I don't want to marry you. To me, you're just a hot piece of tail that I enjoyed fucking. Nothing more. We can do it again but not for a week or two. Believe me, after a month or so, when you've had maybe a hundred different dicks in you, last night will just be a pleasant memory."

What an asshole! I was on the verge of tears. I didn't want to show him how I really felt, so I just smiled at him. "I understand Julio."

"Good. Now get up and get dressed. You're on duty from twelve until eight today. Oh, and when we get to the club, don't tell anyone about last night. I won't say a word. Alejandro would have second thoughts if he knew you were a virgin...Oh and find Heather and get her to give you a month's supply of the regular pills. And a box of condoms. It's up to you whether or not you use the condoms but the only thing worse than getting pregnant is getting an STD. That can't be fixed by something as simple as an abortion. You'll be getting a blood and urine test every two weeks. The minute you test positive for herpes or syphilis or any other disease, you will be fired... We'll be leaving in an hour."

He kissed me on the top of my head and tousled my hair. "I really do like you Nookie." Then he went into the bathroom to shower. When he was done, I took a shower and put on the clothes I had on yesterday.

I found him nit the kitchen. There was a bag of bagels and some cream cheese on the table.

"Eat something sweetie. You want to have something in your stomach to absorb all the cum you're going to be swallowing today."

We climbed into Julio's Camaro and drove the twenty minutes to the club in silence. We pulled around to the back parking lot and he inserted a card into a slot. The lot was surrounded by a chain link fence with barbed wire around the top. There were a dozen cars in the lot, most of them older Hondas, Kias and Volkswagens. A van with the club logo on the side. And one sleek Porsche. I figured that must be Alejandro's.

We went in the back door and Julio pointed me towards a door that said 'Dressing Room - Girls Only'.

I opened the door and five pairs of eyes turned towards me. They were all dressed sexily and putting on their makeup, getting ready for their day. After they eyed me up, they returned to their task and ignored me. I found a spot at one of the dressing tables and sat down. I put the paper bag holding my bridal outfit on the table and contemplated what to do next.

Luckily, the door opened and Heather sauntered in. She made straight for me. "Morning Nookie. I wasn't sure you were going to come back."

"I wasn't sure myself, but I need the money."

"Okay. Girls, this is Nookie. She just started yesterday. Let's get the intros out of the way." One by one they came over and introduced themselves. Kitty, Antoinette, Suzette, Felicia, and Dianna. Each one gave me a peck on the cheek except Dianna, who kissed me on the lips.

Heather then proceeded to show me around the room. There was a white board with about thirty names on it. Mine was on the bottom. There were column headings next to the names - In, OC, and Out. Heather moved the black circular magnet next to both our names to the 'In' column.

"Heather, what does OC mean?" The magnet next to two girl's names was in this column.

"Oh, that means the girl is on an outcall. You probably won't have to worry about that for a while. Wow, Yvonne's been on an outcall for three days! She's making a lot of money."

"And what are the red magnets for?"

"You put that next to your name when you are having your monthly. You only get bartending duty then. You can't make any money doing the other things, but you get $12 a day for bartending."

Next she led me over to a group of cabinets. She unlocked one, fished around inside and came out with a yellow plastic case filled with thirty pills.

"These are birth control pills. Take one every day."

She brought a pink box out of the cabinet and handed it to me. "These are condoms. There's fifty of them. Unless you know the guy is safe, you'll probably want to use them if he wants to fuck your pussy or your ass. There's an assortment of them, large and small, ribbed and a few with feathers on the tip. You probably don't want them for a blowjob - they don't taste too good. Just let me know when you need more."

This was all so matter-of-fact. I felt like I was being shown around an office as a new secretary.

"The pills are $15. The condoms are $28. You can pay for them after your shift ends today."

Next we went over to the opposite wall. There were half-lockers, most of them with padlocks on them.

She picked one without a lock and handed me a lock. "This can be yours, Keep your stuff in here while you are working. You know, valuables and street clothes. Memorize the combination on the card and then throw it away. Better yet, burn it. Most of these girls are honest but every once in a while we get one who isn't. Oh, and it's $3 for the lock."

She stepped back and gave me an apprising look. "Nookie, I can't help but notice you have the same clothes on from yesterday. Did you get lucky last night?"

I didn't want to tell her about Julio. So, I told her the truth. "These are the only clothes I own."

"Oh, sweetie. After work today, I'm going to take you to a second-hand shop so you can get some more clothes. Hopefully, you'll earn enough today to buy a few outfits. If not, I'll loan you a few bucks and you can pay me back later."

"Thanks, Heather."

Next she brought me over to a corner where there was a toilet bowl. She pointed to a row of bottles on a ledge. "These are douches. You should use them any time you have unprotected sex. Most of the guys don't like sloppy seconds. The ones that do usually come in with a friend or two."

"How much do they cost?"

"Oh, they're free. There used to be a charge for them but most of the girls wouldn't pay it. Alejandro started getting complaints that the girls weren't fresh, so he stopped charging for them."

"One more thing. Do you know how to fake it?"

"Fake what?"

"An orgasm silly. Probably in the first week or so you'll have an orgasm every time you get fucked. But after a while, it'll become so routine that you'll be lucky to get a guy who knows how to give it to you. But they all get off on thinking they can get a whore to orgasm. Makes 'em feel like real studs. So, you need to be able to fake it."

There was no shame in her voice as she gave me these tips. It was all just business. Instructions on how to be a good whore. Despite my misgivings, I was grateful for her advice.

"Any questions before we head out to the floor?"

I thought about it. There was one thing that was bothering me. "Um, how come we have to go into a private room to fuck? Why can't we just do it in the main room?"

"Well, the cops don't like that. They don't want everyone to see what really goes on here. As far as the public knows, this is just an ordinary run-of-the-mill strip club. I mean, they get paid by Alejandro to look the other way, but they don't want it to be obvious. By the way, if a cop shows up and wants you in a private room, it's free of charge. You'll get $5 from the club for entertaining one of the boys in blue."

After I got dressed and did my makeup, she said, "Okay, are you ready? Let's go earn some money."

She grabbed my hand and led me through the door to the main room. I tried not to look like a deer caught in the headlights.

We walked into the Main Room which was pulsing in ed light. Heather whispered in my ear, "Walk around and shake your booty. It's good advertising."

I did what she said and soon was giving a lap dance to some skinny kid. I did three in succession. I could feel cum dripping from my ass cheeks. That was an easy $30. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

Then the guy from yesterday came over and asked me to go into a private room. He was a handsome older guy who smiled at me and said please. Okay, here goes.

I took him by the hand and closed the door behind us.

"Honey, I'm sorry but I only have enough money for a blow job." He was actually apologizing for not having enough cash to fuck me.

Well, I sucked my second cock, using all the techniques I used on Julio only yesterday. I was glad I had done that so this guy wouldn't think I was a novice. I didn't want to get a bad reputation. After twenty minutes, he shot his load down my throat while I was deep throating him. After I licked him clean, he gave me a $5 tip. He left without another word.

Another lap dance and three more cocks sucked in the private room, and I was in there with a guy that wanted to fuck me. He was a short, stocky guy but had a cock almost as big as Julio's. I put a condom on him and he went to town. I didn't have to fake it. I was soon a quivering mass of excited flesh as he pounded into me. He climbed off me when he was done and said, "I come in here about once a week. I'd like to do you again."

I smiled at him and watched him leave.

I only took three steps out of the room when another guy grabbed me by the waist and pointed back to the door. Thirty minutes later, I had my second fucking and another earth-shattering orgasm.

Finally, my shift was almost over. I had given five lap dances, sucked four cocks and been fucked twice. I had $50 from the lap dances and $15 from tips. And I would get another $200 for sucking and fucking when we settled up after the shift was over.

I was watching the clock tick down the last fifteen minutes when a tall blond guy walked in. Alejandro walked over to him and gave him a hug and slapped him on the back. A few of the girls waved at him. Must be a regular.

I was standing close enough to hear their conversation.

The blond guy pointed at me and said, "Who's the new piece bro?"

"Her name's Nookie. She just started yesterday."

"She looks kind of young. Are you sure she's legal? You don't want me to have to charge you for peddling minors, do you?"

"She's twenty. Got a driver's license to prove it. You want to give her a ride?"

He looked at me. "Yeah, I think so."

He took me by the hand, and we went into a private room.

"My names Brian. Officer Brian. You have a nice ass Nookie."

"Thanks Brian."

"Yeah, there's only one thing that would make your ass look better."

"What's that Brian?"

"My dick buried in it up to my balls."

He was a cop. I knew I had to do whatever he wanted. I reached into my bra and got out a condom.

"Oh no, honey. I never use them. You need to feel my cum up your ass."

I put the condom down and climbed onto the lounge and got on my hands and knees.

"Wrong again, honey. Flip over on your back. I want to see your face when you get your ass plugged."

I rolled over and he grabbed a tube of lube. He applied it to his cock and then stuck two oily fingers into my anus. "Oh yeah, nice and tight." He mounted and pushed his cock into my ass. I bit down on my lower lip and let out a sound like a frightened mouse. I tired to remember what Heather said. Breathe through my nose and let my whole body relax. Soon he was pumping in and out of me. There was still a little pain but it was mixed with something else. It soon felt like his cock going in and out of my ass was the most natural thing in the world.

I actually gasped when I felt his cum shoot into me.

When he got dressed, he smiled at me and said, "Was that your first time, Nookie?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I could tell. Well, I'm in here every few days or so. And I think I'm going to fuck your ass every time I come in. Won't that be nice?"

I just nodded.

After he left, I opened the door to the Main Room. Heather saw me and I knew she saw the cum dripping from my asshole. Our shift was over so we went back to the Dressing Room. I felt a little embarrassed putting the douche nozzle into my ass in front of the other girls. Then I realized I was being silly. After all, I had just had a man's cock up there.

After I was dressed in my street clothes, Heather came over with a handful of cash. She counted out $205 dollars but then took back $46 for the pills, condoms and lock. Then she took another ten dollars.

I gave her a nasty look. "What's that for?"

"Makeup. That's for a month. You should get your own and keep it in your locker, so you don't have to pay that every month."

That left me with $214 including the lap dance money and the tips. As I took it, I knew I was now officially a whore. I was taking money to let guys fuck me. In the space of forty-eight hours I had sucked my first cock and lost both my vaginal and anal virginity. But I now had $244 dollars, including the money from yesterday. My parents would be so proud.

Heather got done dressing and said, "Okay, let's go shopping. But let's get something to eat first. Al I've had all day is cum."