Dreamer Ch. 03

Story Info
Nookie continues her journey as a whore.
1.3k words
4.29
3.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreamer - Ch. 3

Heather took me to a Chinese restaurant. I had chicken with cashew nuts. We each had three sakes. When it got time to leave, I reached into my bra to get some money out.

"No sweetie. This one's on me. You can return the favor once you've built a little bank roll. And from the comments I heard, that's not going to take long. One of the regulars said you were the best cock sucker he ever met. And all the guys who fucked you said they'd be back for more."

For some strange reason, this made me feel proud. I was becoming a good whore. And I was getting a reputation.

We went down the block to a second-hand store. I was able to get a dress, two skirts a couple of blouses and two pairs of shoes for a total of $96. I started looking at the underwear when Heather stopped me.

"Nookie, never buy used underwear. There's a cheap lingerie shoppe around the corner we can stop at."

And so we did. Three pairs of lacy panties and a couple of bras set me back another $42. I still had $106 left.

When we left the store, Heather said she was going home and would see me tomorrow.

She knew something was wrong by the look on my face.

"What's the matter sweetie?"

I shuffled my feet a little and looked at the ground. "I have nowhere to go."

Without a word, she took me by the hand, and we walked another two blocks. We went into a building and walked up three flights of stairs. She unlocked a door, and we entered a small efficiency apartment. It was tiny but it was impeccably clean.

"You can stay here if you want. The only thing is there's only one bed." She raised an eyebrow when she said that.

"That would be okay. I don't take up much room."

She stripped off her clothing and put on a blue chemise. She rummaged in her closet and came out with a pink baby doll nightie. "This may be a little big but it's the best I have for you."

I put on the nightie and climbed into bed next to her. She leaned up on one elbow and turned towards me. She brushed my hair out of my face and said, "Nookie, have you ever been with another woman?" While she said that, her hand went between my legs.

I decided to play this one honestly. "No, no I haven't." And my hand went between her legs.

"Sweetie, I've wanted you since the moment I saw you. You're so pretty. And so real."

"Heather, I've never done this before. And I'm not sure I would want to with anyone but you. I, um, may be in love with you." I hoped I didn't just make a mistake.

"Nookie, I'm so glad to hear you say that. I feel the same way."

We spent most of that night exploring each other's body. Every inch was exposed to lustful hands, lips, and tongues. I loved it most when she sucked on my tits. And although I think it shocked her at first, she seemed to really like it when I put my tongue up her ass. I did that several times during the night, and she ended up orgasming each time. And she used her tongue to bring me to orgasm five times during the night.

In three days, I had given my first (and multiple) blow job, been fucked for the first (and multiple) time and been fucked in the ass. And now I had my first lesbian experience, which was the best of all. The encounters with the guys were 'having sex'. All they wanted was to blow their load in one of my orifices. Whether or not I enjoyed it didn't matter to them. But with Heather, it was 'making love'. It was so tender, and we both were so attentive to each other's needs and pleasure. I decided two things that night: 1. I was a lesbian; and 2, I really did love Heather.

We were a few minutes late the next morning. Neither of us wanted to get out of bed. Besides wanting to make love again, I don't think either of us slept more than a half hour the previous night. Alejandro looked at his watch and gave us a dirty look when we finally got on the floor.

It was a typical morning. Five or six blowjobs and a few fucks. I was chugging Red Bulls to stay awake. As a result, I was extra energetic for the fucks. The customers appreciated it. I made $400 in tips and had five orgasms.

I crashed hard early in the afternoon. One of the regulars was doing me doggy style when I felt myself falling asleep. Lucky for me he was kind of rough and I woke up after a very forceful thrust from him.

About an hour before the end of my shift, I was summoned to Alejandro's office. Dianna was sitting on the desk naked with her legs spread wide.

Alejandro motioned for me to sit on the sofa. "I've got an out call for the two of you tomorrow. Together. The clients are a man and a woman and you two are going to be horny schoolgirls They specifically asked for the two youngest looking girls I have."

Dianna looked almost as young as I did. Her smallish breasts and thin figure made her look like she was in high school.

"No makeup except some heavy pink lipstick. A short plaid skirt and a white blouse. White knee socks and some saddle shoes. But what you wear underneath the skirt and blouse should be really slutty."

"Dianna, Julio knows where you live. He'll pick you up at 11:30 after he gets Nookie. Where do you live Nookie."

"I'm staying with Heather until I get a place of my own."

He gave me a look and said, "That explains the lateness this morning. Don't make a habit out of it. I don't care what you do on your own time but I expect you to be on the floor when scheduled. Understand?'

"Yes sir."

"Okay, Julio will pick you up at eleven...Dianna, you can go. I have something else to discuss with Nookie."

Dianna gave me a look on her way out. I bet she figured I was going to be sucking cock or be bent over the desk after she left.

When the door closed, Alejandro looked at me. "How do you like it here Nookie? Is anything bothering you?"

I wasn't sure what he was getting at, but I decided to be honest.

"Well, um, Officer Bryan says he's going to fuck me in the ass every time he comes in. Do I really have to do that?"

He gave me that dirty look again. "Nookie, let me explain something to you. It's imperative that we keep the cop happy. So you need to do anything he wants. And that includes getting fucked in the ass. If you didn't want to get fucked in the ass, you shouldn't have such a juicy one. Got it?'

"Um, okay."

He knew I wasn't happy. "I'll tell you what. If he fucks you in the ass, I'll give you $25 instead of the usual $5. Just don't tell any of the other girls."

I would get $100 for doing this with a regular customer. But I decided not to push it. I just smiled and nodded.

"Nookie, I noticed you were falling asleep when one of the customers was plowing you from behind. Good thing he didn't notice. If it happens again, you'll be giving blowjobs on your knees in a dirty men's room at the truck stop. Understood?"

"Yes Sir. It won't happen again."

"That's good. You have a lot of talent Sweetie. You can make a lot of money in this business. Don't fuck it up."

"I won't."

He looked at his watch. "Okay your shift is almost over. Come over here and get on your knees. You have just enough time for you to suck my cock."

So of course, I did.