Dreaming

Story Info
Waking dream fantasy.
1.1k words
3.58
11.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I half awoke and rolled over in the warmth of the bed. I stretched lazily as I dozed on, slipping easily back into a half dream state. Half-awake it was one of those times where you can semiconsciously go back into a dream, go back and almost direct the action. A confused and complicated scene, we were in a large room with an indistinct couple, younger than us but I couldn't quite see them clearly. We moved constantly together and then apart and there was an unfocussed sense of anticipation and supressed excitement between us. The room was suffused with a soft pink light and all the surfaces were soft and yielding. I became aware in a distracted way that I was becoming slightly aroused. I observed in a detached way that I was thickening and slowly lengthening as I stirred luxuriously in the bed.

My wife was still deeply asleep, curled away from me on her side and I snuggled up behind her, she stirred but did not wake. I slipped back into the dream state and the indistinct couple continued moving slowly back and forth until the woman gradually materialised, curled in front of me.

My cock was semi hard, resting gently, easily between my wife's warm thighs. My wife stirred again and I edged forward a little slipping a little further between her soft legs.

In the dream the woman stirred as well and my cock slipped deeper between her thighs and her movements made it rest against her sex. A short distance away in the soft glow my wife stood silently facing the young man, he said something to her that I couldn't quite hear and she tilted her head up to him and they kissed deeply. The young man spoke again and my wife nodded, smiling up at him. He reached forward between her thighs and began running his fingers gently up and down her spread thighs, dipping a little deeper each time until his fingers were slipping inside her. They kissed again and the man spoke again, my wife looked down between them, watching his hand dipping into her and she slowly reached forward to touch his lengthening cock. She gripped it with one hand loosely and traced the swollen tip with the fingertips of the other. The young man shifted and drove his fingers between her thigh more urgently as she looked up and they kissed deeply as their busy hands excited each other. My cock was really hardening now but I managed to stay in the dream, cuddling the woman closer. My wife gripped the young man's cock with one hand and twisted the swollen tip with her other hand as they both looked down watching her hand on him. I was fully hard now pushing harder between the woman's/ my wife's thighs.

My attention was drawn to my wife who, somehow without me noticing, was now lying face down, the young man kneeling over her, astride her thighs. They were both naked and I could see his cock clearly, resting between her cheeks. She had her eyes closed and didn't seem to have noticed the young man behind her, sitting lightly on her thighs.

I was fully hard now and pressed harder between my wife's cheeks, she stirred again a little but did not fully wake and the movement brought the swollen tip of me against her warm lips. In the dream the woman snuggled back against me and my cock slipped easily just inside her parted lips. We watched as her husband eased my wife's cheeks apart a little and stroked a finger tip up the length of her. My wife did not seem to notice. I pulled the woman back a little more to me and slipped, deliciously, inside. My wife stirred again but still not fully awake allowed me to ease her back and with a soft sigh let the tip of me slide into her a little.

In the dream my wife also stirred against the young man who slipped his hands beneath her hips and raised them a little off the bed. She looked back at him over her shoulder as he deliberately placed himself against her sex and watched as he slowly eased his solid length inside her. She contentedly closed her eyes and moving her hips a little lay back down. My cock was now fully, entirely hard and it swelled inside my wife who stirred against me now half a wake herself.

In the dream I watched with the woman, my cock fully inside her, as her husband began a slow, deliberate, slide in, withdraw out, slide in, withdraw out of my wife's upturned pussy. My wife lay relaxed, her eyes closed, her mouth half open as he worked rhythmically into her. When he pressed fully, deeply, into her a soft moan was forced from her open mouth every time. The pressure spread her soft cheeks wider and he pushed harder, the very root of his cock pressed against her opening, her soft lips wrapped tightly around the thickness of him. He withdrew a little and forced his cock back in as deep as possible, my wife raised her hips to meet his thrust. They both liked that a lot and they stayed like that, fully embedded while my wife rocked her hips from side to side and his cock moved within her grazing the soft walls of her pussy. I had never seen anything so exciting I was incredibly aroused and pulled back on her hips until I was as deep as I could go, she half woke and wriggled back to let me in deeper.

In the dream the woman and I watched together as her husband continued to push ever more firmly into my wife, pulling her hips upward with each thrust, opening her up to him so he could get as deep as possible. She was moaning more loudly with each thrust, raising her hips to meet him, welcoming the deep penetration.

My cock was now fully, thrillingly, deeply inside my wife who woke as I reached around and pressed my fingers firmly against her, forcing her back on my cock as she squirmed her hips onto me.

In the dream we all watched as the young man relentlessly enjoyed my wife, her eyes were open now, looking straight at me as she was being steadily fucked. Her mouth was open, she smiled for me, loving the feeling, the hard young cock driving inside, spreading her lips, deeper and deeper. Her eyes half glazed, she looked so amazing, so happy to be part of it and I was so proud of her wanton lust.

She started to come, crying out softly as he pulled her hips back and held her fully on his cock as she shuddered and writhed on him, extending her joy, riding the pleasure while he held her tight against him, his cock as deep as it could be inside her.

Sharing the experience was so over whelming that I came long and hard inside her and she pressed back hard against me as I fingered her to her own climax.