Dreaming in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No of course, sorry. It's just been a long day," I admitted and she giggled.

"Perfect! I promise you'll be happy. Look, text me your address. I'll meet you there," she breathed and I sighed, nodding then as I pushed out into the city. The rush of the cool night air hit me, the sound of sirens in the distance almost comforting now.

"Alright, I'll text you," I breathed. She hung up and I held my phone in front of me, sending her my address. There was an eager pep in my step as I found myself hurrying back. The walk usually took fifteen or twenty minutes. I didn't mind it, but right now it felt like a fucking hour. As I approached the building, my heart racing as I scanned the area for her, my phone rang. "Hey!" I sighed, hesitating at the door as I looked around again.

"I'm almost there I promise!" she gushed. "Wait outside for me," she breathed and I leaned against the wall by the door, staring up at the clouds in the sky. The lights cast interesting shapes as they polluted the air.

"I'm right by the door," I mumbled after a brief silence, staring down at my feet as I shoved my hand into my pocket.

"Boo!" she jumped out from around the corner of the building and I jumped, nearly dropping my phone. My heart felt like it was in my head, the blood pounding in my ears. I leaned over, my hands on my knees as I panted.

"Jesus, give me a heart attack!" I laughed lightly and she giggled happily, rubbing my back.

"Sorry, I figured it'd be a fun little surprise before your real surprise," she nudged me as I stood up. I noticed a bag on her shoulder and raised my eyebrows, curious. "No, it's the surprise. You have to let me in," she gestured to the building and I nodded, not arguing as I opened the door. She walked in first, both of us heading toward the elevator.

"So how was your day?" I asked to fill the silence as we waited for the numbers to slowly creep to our floor.

"Oh it was fine, didn't have work or school so I just did a lot of work on my thesis," she shrugged. "And prepared this for you," she pat the bag and I smirked. The doors opened and we both stepped in. I pressed the button and tried to hide my shock as she grabbed my arm, leaning into my side. I cleared my throat, feeling a bit on edge. Not in a bad way, but her touch was so soft and comforting. "Sorry if I'm too affectionate," she muttered, pulling her hands away then.

"Oh, uh, no definitely not. I actually really like it," I grumbled, blushing then as I glanced at her. "Just didn't expect it," I shrugged and she smiled sweetly, taking my arm again. The doors opened and before I could step out she slid her hand into mine. Talk about forward. I hesitated, smiling at her as our fingers intertwined.

"Lead the way," she gestured to the hall and I nodded, turning right and walking down a few doors. I pulled my keys out, using my free hand to unlock it. I was fumbling, but refused to let her hand go. I pushed the door open and tugged her arm gently. She giggled and walked in, releasing my hand as she glanced at the little bump back next to the door. "Shoes off?" she pointed to all my shoes and I shrugged.

We both took our shoes off and I dropped my bag, heading to the kitchen. "Do you want a drink?" I looked up seeing her standing between me and the living room, her arms crossed as she smiled at me.

"What do you have?" she walked over then, leaning in close to me as we both looked into the fridge. "Water is fine," she grabbed a bottle and I smiled, watching her walk as I grabbed a beer. "Ok so!" she set the bag down with a thud on the coffee table as I plopped down on the couch. She hesitated and giggled, studying me in my work clothes still. "Go change! It'll let me make it more special too!" she reached over, tugging my arm.

"Fine! Fine," I laughed as she pushed my back toward the bedroom. I turned to set my beer down on the table, walking into the room. I changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt, heading back out to see her opening some container.

"I brought you some lasagna. Family recipe," she smiled then, gesturing to a plate she set down on the table. I noticed she brought herself one too.

"I think this definitely makes my day better," I laughed, sitting down next to her. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV on as I took my first bite. It was heavenly. I sighed, shaking my head as I took another one eagerly. "Wow," I sighed and she giggled, nudging me.

"See, home cooked meals are the best," she breathed and I nodded, sipping my bear. "Do you mind?" she gestured to the show, and I shrugged. "Cool," she sipped her water before eating herself. It was odd how comfortable she already was, hell she was turning my TV on and watching her shows in my fucking apartment. We chatted quietly, mainly just eating as we watched this silly, over dramatized reality show.

When I finished I set my fork down, rubbing my neck as I sighed. She glanced at me, setting her water down. "My neck just hurts," I assured her, realizing she looked too worried.

"Here!" she pushed me forward and I sighed, sliding off the couch to the floor. She slid herself behind me, her legs rubbing up against my arms. I felt her hands on my neck then, her fingers a bit cold but her palms were soft and warm. It felt so nice as she ran her fingers and hands up and down the length of my neck. She worked toward my shoulders then and I sighed.

"So cooking and massaging?" I teased, nudging myself into her leg. She giggled, sliding her hands down over my chest as her arms hung over my shoulders. I felt her press up against my back and then her lips were by my ear.

"Are you complaining?" she whispered, a playful jilt to her voice. I blushed, hesitating before reaching my hands up to hold her arms as I turned to look at her. Her eyes were so pretty, our faces so close as she looked at me.

"No, just a bit amazed," I admitted quietly and she smiled, pressing her forehead to mine. My heart was racing and my mouth felt dry as I closed my eyes. Without thinking I reached back, my hand finding the back of her neck. I pressed gently, tilting my head. I felt our noses brush first, and then our lips. We kissed, a few gentle pecks, and then I felt her hand slide up my chest and onto the side of my neck. Her thumb stroked my jaw and brushed my ear lightly. It felt so fucking good, my skin was crawling deliciously. Her thumb rubbed against my ear as her fingers slid up into my hair. I pressed my tongue against her lip and she gave in eagerly.

Our tongues touched, sliding against each other slowly, swirling and teasing one another. After a while I pulled away, clearing my throat as I realized I had the most obvious fucking boner. Fuck sweatpants man. I tried to adjust my legs, hoping they were baggy enough to hide it. I turned back to the TV as her arms wrapped around my neck. She kissed my cheek, and sighed with a cute giggle.

"We should do this again soon," she whispered and I could only nod in that moment. My heart was racing, my body on fire as I tried to play it off. Hell, I even mindlessly ran my fingers along her arm as we sat there some more. But fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about going further. My bedroom was feet away, hell I'd do it on the damn couch at this point! Her phone chimed and we both jumped. She pulled away, my body cold now as I pushed up off the floor. "I better get going. It's getting late and I have a class tomorrow," she sighed, glancing at me.

"Damn shame," I muttered and she giggled, reaching over to squeeze my hand. We both cleaned up quickly, packing her bag back up.

"Just walk me to the door," she insisted, grabbing my hand and towing me along. Before she could open it, I pulled her back to me. She stumbled, gasping as I caught her in my arms. Her body pressed against mine, both of us staring into each other's eyes.

"Thank you Chloe," I muttered and she blushed, smiling as she nodded. We hugged and then I gave her a few tender kisses before she slipped out of the apartment. I locked the door, then turned and fell back into it, sighing heavily. My dick was screaming at me, my body on fire. Fuck me! This was great, but fucking awful too. Next time though. Yeah, maybe next time.

******************

We were both too damn busy all week to meet up again, but she promised this weekend we would do something. It was now Saturday morning and we hadn't made any official plans. The evil fucker in my brain was telling me that after that day she was freaked, or maybe she didn't like the way we kissed? All of these doubts were swirling around in my damn mind as I got out of the shower. The notification waiting for me on my phone shut those voices up though.

Can we go to that park in front of your place today? I think it would be cute to have a picnic!

I smiled, texting back that I would love to. Fuck I was too damn lucky. No way this Chloe girl was even fucking real. She was always so nice, so easy going. And she willingly took the lead which didn't bother me, in fact I think it made it easier. I opted for some jeans, a t-shirt, and a light hoodie. I grabbed a hat too, sliding it on. She said she would be heading over soon so I just wanted to be ready whenever.

My phone rang and I flinched. "Hey! I'm here, come on out!" she giggled and I smiled, pushing up from the couch and grabbing my things.

"Coming, see you at the door," I breathed, hanging up. I took the stairs, too eager to wait for the damn elevator. The door rattled as I pushed it open, a bit too aggressively.

"Jeez! Break the door why don't you!" she giggled and I smiled, the sound warming my damn heart. I noticed the same bag on her arm, and a small blanket.

"Shit, I should have offered to bring stuff," I grumbled, glancing back at my apartment.

"No! I wanted to plan this one too. So you get the next date, ok?" she teased, taking my hand then. I snagged the bag from her, carrying it as she smiled.

"The next one?" I breathed, squeezing her hand and she nodded.

"Oh, I mean unless you're not enjoying this?" she pouted playfully and I shook my head, laughing as I pulled her toward me as we waited to cross the street. I kissed her forehead, and she giggled leaning into me.

"I think I'm enjoying it too much," I admitted and she shook her head, pushing off me as she dragged me across the street. We walked into the park, meandering along the path before she stopped.

"Right there seems nice," she pointed to a spot in the sun and I walked over, helping her lay the little blanket out. She pulled a few little containers out and blushed. "Sorry, I'm a bit of an organizer," she teased herself, opening each one. There were different snacks and things. "I didn't think to ask what you might like so I just kind of brought whatever I could think of," she admitted sheepishly as she handed me a water bottle.

"No this is great, no one's ever put this much effort in to being with me before," I offered, trying to ease her a bit. She looked curious as she sipped her water. She grabbed a handful of what I think was trail mix, munching on it happily. "You know Chloe I think I really like you," I blabbered suddenly and she blushed, giggling as she covered her mouth.

"Well I would hope so! I don't know many people who would put their tongue in the mouth of someone they don't like," she giggled some more and I laughed too, feeling a bit embarrassed now.

"Yeah well, you got me there," I sighed, glancing at her as I took another sip. I leaned back onto my hands then, enjoying the sun as I took a deep breath. "I'd do it again too," I muttered then, feeling a bit uneasy and nervous as she looked at me.

"Me too," she smiled, grabbing a grape and popping it between her lips. The shape of her lips around the grape was not lost on me. Nor was the way her cheeks caved in a bit as she sucked on it. Hell the damn slurp it made against her lips was sexy enough. I was too damn horny for this shit. "You ok?" she asked and I nodded.

"Just, uh," I sighed and cleared my throat. "I'm going to be real damn honest here. I'm really attracted to you. So it's just a bit, hard?" I offered, liking the innuendo enough. I smirked smugly as she blushed, a cute smile tugging on her lips. She leaned over toward me then, her hands pressing into the blanket by my leg as she closed her eyes. I leaned in, meeting her for a nice kiss. Her lips were so soft and supple, almost squishy against mine. But it felt so good. Our lips were slow, tender as they moved against one another. When she pulled away I sighed, both loving and hating the feelings coursing through my body.

"So tell me Mr. Security Analyst, what made you get into that field?" she demanded suddenly and I laughed.

"Wow, you really know how to kill a boner," I joked, and then dropped onto my back, rubbing my face in embarrassment. She laughed happily as I groaned. "Sorry, that just slipped out!" I grumbled.

"Don't apologize, I don't mind," she mumbled and I glanced at her, smiling as I let my hands rest on my chest. "I like how honest you are. It's one of the things I find so charming about you," she admitted with a cute smirk. "So this career?" she pressed again and I sighed.

"I don't know, I just find it interesting. And nothing else really piqued my interest I guess?" I offered and she pursed her lips. "I know, boring answer right?" I laughed lightly and she shrugged. "But it's the truth. And I'm kind of a part of this, uh, organization I guess?" I muttered, not sure if she'd understand.

"Like some secret society? Are you apart of the Illuminati? Or the Free Masons?!" she gasped playfully, pressing her hands to my chest as she studied my face. I held them there, laughing as I shook my head. "Ok good. I was worried I was dating a lunatic for a second," she teased and I tried not to show how happy her words made me.

"Some friends of mine run this gaming organization," I mumbled and she nodded.

"Like um, E-Sports right?" she asked and I smiled nodding.

"Something like that, yeah," I breathed and she smiled. "So what about you. What made you pick psychology?" I breathed and she sighed.

"I'm not the brightest bulb. But I've always had this knack for connecting with people. Understanding them easily? I don't know, so I thought psychology where I could work with people?" she shrugged and I nodded, taking a deep breath.

"That makes sense to me," I admitted, rolling onto my side then as I held my head up. I looked at the little snacks she brought and smiled grabbing a grape. I bit into it, and was happy it tasted rather sweet. "Do you like kids too then? Since you want to work with children?" I muttered and she nodded.

"The idea of having kids of my own makes me so happy too. I don't know, just being able to have a family to take care of?" she sighed, blushing then as she shook her head. "I'm sorry, silly right?" she waved it off and I shook my head.

"Not at all. I like the idea of settling down myself. Finding that one person who really makes you feel amazing no matter what?" I muttered, grabbing some trail mix and pouring some into my mouth. We watched some people wander through the park before she sighed.

"You ever wonder what other people think about?" she asked suddenly, reaching her arms out as she held her fingers in a square. "Like, just watching people and thinking about what their life might be like?" she continued and I shrugged.

"Sure I guess, sometimes. But I think I'm a little too wrapped up in myself to really think about that stuff," I muttered. That got me a curious look. "I mean, with like work and trying to figure out what I want to do. You know meeting people, making friends, connections? That stuff really takes over, so I don't really find myself thinking about much else," I shrugged and she smirked.

"I guess that makes sense. Maybe I'm just silly?" she offered. Before I could say anything her phone rang. She jumped and glanced at it, pouting slightly. "It's my mom, can I take this real quick?" she asked and I nodded. I sat up as she pushed up off the blanket, walking away a bit. She had her arm across her chest as she slowly paced, talking quietly on the phone. That sweet smile never left her lips though. I ate a few more grapes, finding myself studying her as she walked around. Soon enough she came back, sitting down with a sigh. "Sorry, she likes to check in often," she admitted and I shook my head.

"Family's important. I get it," I breathed.

"Nate?"

"Yeah?" I glanced at her, realizing she was staring at me intently. "You want to, um, go back to your place?" she muttered, blushing then. My heart felt like it could jump from my chest. I leaned on my hand, amused by her sudden shyness.

"I mean we can, but I don't know how much fun my apartment is," I teased and she actually bit her lip, rubbing her arms.

"I'm sure we can find a way to make it fun," she muttered and I smirked.

"Ok sure," I sat up and adjusted to help her pack everything up. I carried the bag and the blanket as she held my hand and we walked back to my place. Was this even really happening right now? A week and a half ago we were just matched on that stupid app! And now we're texting every day, holding hands, calling each other at night? This was our third date already too. Shit felt unreal, and so fucking amazing.

"What are you thinking about?" she squeezed my hand and I sighed.

"Honestly?" I breathed and she nodded. "How amazing this is, and really fucking surprising too," I admitted and she giggled. "I don't usually get this lucky. Especially not on those stupid dating apps," I insisted. She leaned into my side as we stared at the street, waiting to cross.

"Well I'm glad I could make you happy! Because you make me really happy too," she admitted and I literally felt like I could pinch myself and wake up from this moment. It was too fucking perfect. We made it across the street quickly, heading inside and to the elevator.

"So I, maybe I could ask now but," she reached across me and pinched her bag, her body pressing up against mine. "Would it be alright if I slept over? I packed some stuff for myself too," she was talking so softly that I thought I misheard her.

"Sleep over?" I asked and she blushed, nodding. "Really?" I demanded, baffled at this point.

"Unless you don't want me to," she muttered.

"Fuck no, I absolutely want you to!" I laughed and she did too, her arms wrapping around my waist as the elevator crept up to the floor. I held her close, kissing her forehead again. Thank you God for this damn miracle! We got to my apartment, pushing in. I kicked my shoes off, sliding my hat off as well. She took the bag from me and put some of the little containers in the fridge. Then she set the bag down against the wall and smiled at me.

"Let's watch TV," she held her hand out to me and I nodded, taking it as we walked over. I grabbed the remote, turning it on. What I didn't expect was her sitting right up against me. But who am I to complain? I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, letting her lean into my side as she slid her legs up onto my lap. My other hand rested on her thigh, my thumb stroking it gently as the TV broke the silence. I don't think either of us were watching it at this point though. Her hand was pressed against my stomach, her thumb tracing gentle circles against me. I kissed her forehead, and then her nose as she tilted her head up to look at me.

"Thanks for the picnic by the way," I whispered and she bit her lip, her hand grabbing a fistful of my shirt as she leaned toward me.

"It was just an excuse to come back here," she admitted then, her lips finding mine. That admission broke every ounce of control I had left. She gasped when I slid her onto my lap, before she pulled away to adjust. Her legs were straddling mine, her arms around my neck as she leaned toward me. We both kissed again, my hands on her thighs. Our tongues touched and I heard a soft moan from her. God, she was going to kill me.