Dreaming in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough I was groping her ass, loving the way she rolled and pressed her body against mine. Her subtle perfume filled my nose as she hugged me. I reached up, sliding her hair back away from her neck. My lips had a mind of their own as they teased her there. I kissed and nibbled at her neck lightly, letting my breath tickle her skin. After a few breaths she actually trembled, her hands clawing at my shoulders.

"Sensitive?" I whispered. She could only nod. Fuck. She was going to be trouble. I slid my hands up into her shirt, mesmerized by how soft and warm her back was. My fingers touched her bra and she pulled back slightly until her lips met mine. We both got lost in this kiss, my fingers sliding up along the straps of her bra as her tongue tangled around mine.

"Nate please!" she gasped, reaching back and grabbing my hand. I hesitated, worried she wanted me to stop. But my dick throbbed and my heart jumped as she led my hand down between us. I watched my fingers slid into the waistband of her leggings, pressing my palm against her stomach as I slid my hand down. I froze when I realized she wasn't wearing any fucking underwear. With a groan, my free hand reached up and tangled into her hair as I pulled her mouth to mine. We both kissed one another desperately as my hand slid between her thighs.

"Oh shit," I sighed, feeling like my mind was swimming as my fingers slid against her. She was soaked, her lips plump and hot against my skin. Her hand clutched my arm as she panted, her hips jerking and twitching with every caress of my fingers. Wow. She was so fucking sexy. I watched her face, loving the way her forehead wrinkled, or her lips opened with a few quiet gasps. With every pass along her she was getting wetter and hotter, her body practically begging for more.

"Oh, haaa," she breathed in sharply as I pushed two of my fingers up into her. Her hips lurched, her body raising slightly as her back curled. She held onto me, her eyes closed tight as she whimpered.

"Chloe?" I whispered, her eyes flashing open. They looked wild with desire. It was incredible. Her lips crushed mine then, both of us moaning. I pressed my palm up against her clit, rubbing it as I worked my fingers along the roof of her pussy. She was so wet and hot, her pussy occasionally clenching around my fingers. It was fucking incredible.

"Oh, oh my god, Naaate!" she clawed at my arm, her other hand gripping the back of my neck as her hips jerked against my hand. She trembled, her head tilting back slightly as she choked on her own cry of pleasure. I felt her pussy clench and tremble around my fingers. And then she collapsed into me, gasping for air. Her hand pushed on my arm and I pulled my fingers out of her, making her shudder. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her close. "That felt so nice," she whispered, kissing my neck then.

"Good, I'm glad," I muttered. She wiggled off my lap then, and before I could say anything she pressed her hands on my knees. She slid them apart, dropping down between them.

"Can I repay the favor?" she muttered. I swallowed hard, my chest tight with anticipation as I simply nodded. She reached up, pulling my sweatpants down. My dick was so hard, practically throbbing as she smiled at me. Her hand brushed against my shaft, closing around it. It was so soft and warm. I let my head fall back as she started pumping, twisting it gently with just enough pressure. I felt her adjust her other hand on my stomach. Then the hot, wet, gentle caress of her lips and tongue on my tip.

"Oh fuuhh-" I groaned, biting my lip as I looked down to see her eyes staring up at me. She was kissing, sucking, and gently licking my tip as her hand worked my shaft. I slid my hand into her hair, my heart racing as I felt my hips twitch. I wanted more.

"I really like your tip, it's so plump," she whispered, sucking it into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around it, her eyes closing as her lips pulled me in. And then I about lost my shit, nearly blowing my load as she pressed her head down toward my crotch. I felt her hot tongue slide along the bottom of my shaft, her lips pressing against my skin. It was so wet, so fucking hot, and so damn sexy to see her mouth stretched around my dick. Her hand and mouth worked in time, her other hand clawing at my shirt. I heard her whimper, amazed to think she was actually getting turned on by sucking my dick.

"That's so good," I groaned when I felt her tilt her head, letting me slide along the roof of her mouth and back into her throat. Her tongue caressed my length, her lips soft and plump against my shaft. It was so much. With a slurp and a light pop she pulled her mouth off, stroking me again as she giggled.

"Nate tell me, do you like it when a girl swallows your cum?" she whispered. That was almost enough to make me cum all over that pretty fucking face. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah, it feels nice to cum in a mouth," I muttered, pulling her hair back as she kissed and licked at my dick. She ran her lips up along my shaft, her tongue teasing my tip before she sucked it back into her mouth. "Can I cum in your mouth?" I huffed, feeling so close already. She nodded, moaning then. I felt the vibrations surge all the way to my balls, her tongue and lips heavenly as they worked up and down my length. I felt so close, my needs screaming at me. Without thinking I held the back of her head, encouraging her deeper as my hips jerked up toward her. My heart was beating heavily, my body hot as she whimpered and choked a bit.

I bit my lip, grunting as I pushed deeper. She wasn't stopping me. In fact she moved her hands to my waist, giving me the freedom to try and push all the way into her mouth. I pressed my feet into the floor, working myself into her mouth as she slurped and moaned around my dick. Her head was bobbing too, tilting slightly as she pulled back, letting her tongue tease me entirely. It was so fucking good!

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned, feeling that swelling sensation. She clawed at my waist, moaning then as she worked with me. Her eagerness, and the way her tongue was molesting me, god it was too fucking much. My head fell back as the swells of pleasure consumed me. My hips jerked with each spurt. I could feel my hot cum in her mouth around my dick as she continued to suck it. She worked to suck and swallow. When I stopped, she slowly slid her lips off my dick. It fell to my stomach with a gentle thud, as I laid back against the couch panting.

"How was that?" she whispered.

"So fucking good," I laughed, rubbing my face then.

"Good. I'm glad. Now that we got that out of our systems we can actually enjoy each other. Maybe even order dinner?" she hinted and I nodded, adjusting my sweatpants as she climbed back up onto the couch. God this woman was perfect. So. Fucking. Perfect.

******************

Our sleep over was fucking amazing. We ordered pizza and hung out all night watching movies and cuddling. We laughed so much it made my stomach hurt. Everything about Chloe was amazing. And I was so sad when she went back to her place Sunday. But we promised to try and find some time to meet up again.

"Did you get laid finally?!" Ricky demanded, and I glanced at him, shocked he'd say that shit so loudly work.

"Dude, seriously?" I laughed and he smirked.

"You have that just laid look about you!" he chuckled and I laughed, shaking my head.

"You askin' me about this at work?" I demanded and he shrugged. "We had a nice date and she slept over my place," I mumbled, a bit embarrassed but feeling a bit cocky.

"That's what's up Nate!" his hand slapped my shoulder into a firm grip as he jostled me playfully. "Life ain't all bad huh?" he chuckled and I sighed. "Tell me about her," he sat on the edge of my desk as I leaned back.

"Well, she's getting a Master's at BU. In psychology," I put my hands behind my head, smiling as I thought about her. "She's really outgoing and charming. Just makes you feel comfortable. She has the cutest damn laugh and smile. Hell, half the time we were together we were just laughing and joking. She seems really down to Earth. I don't know man, I like everything about her," I admitted and he smirked, crossing his arms.

"What does she look like?" he raised his eyebrow as I grabbed my phone. I opened her Instagram and showed him a recent picture. He leaned forward and whistled. "Way outta your league," he laughed.

I chuckled and flipped him the bird as I looked at her photos. "And she's a great cook. Her Italian grandmother taught her," I chuckled and he smirked.

"Sounds too good to be true," he admitted and I nodded.

"I'm worried I'm getting punked," I laughed and he did too. "But I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for our next date," I admitted and he shrugged.

"There's a lot to do in Boston. Just find something you haven't gotten to do yet and then share that with her," he pushed off my desk then. "What?" he laughed, noticing my face.

"Never expected something so sensible to come from your cocky ass mouth," I chuckled and he did too.

"Gotta get back to work," he sighed, disappearing again as I turned to my computer. I pursed my lips and decided to peruse our options on the internet.

I made a short list of interesting things I wanted to do and decided to let her pick. I sent her a text.

So here's the plan. You sleep over Friday. We do a few of these options and make a day out of it Saturday. Then you sleep over Saturday! Lol

I felt a few nervous jitters as I waited for her reply. Her response was almost what I expected, but a thousand times better!

Why don't we try to do all of them? And we can go into Sunday if need be!!

We settled on a time where I'd meet het at the campus library so both of us could go to my place together. To say I was eager for this date was an understatement.

I looked at the list again, pursing my lips. The aquarium, Quincy Market, walking the park by the harbor, the Duck Boat tours, and for the hell of it I threw in the art museum.

I was trying to rack my brain around making this day amazing. Maybe we do lunch at Quincy Market, get our Boat Tour tickets there. Squeeze the aquarium in. Then do the boat tour, walk the park, get a nice dinner, then back to my place? I could do the museum with her Sunday since I could drop her off at her place on my way home!

It was fucking perfect. I was looking up ticket prices and sighed. Perfectly expensive. But two full days with her seemed worth it. My phone switched to caller ID and I smiled.

"Hey Chloe," I answered the phone and she sighed.

"This is one expensive date you've planned," she teased and I chuckled.

"You're worth it," I shrugged and she giggled. "And if you feel bad about, I won't say no to you chipping in. But I'm offering to pay for it all," I reminded her and she sighed.

"You're amazing Nate. You know that? Most guys I've dated expected me to pay because my parents send me money on top of me working," she grumbled and I sighed.

"Well maybe I'm not most guys?" I smirked and she giggled.

"Definitely not," she agreed. "So I'm walking up to your building now. You excited for our sleep over?" she giggled and I sighed.

"Too excited," I mumbled feeling my dick stirring as I thought about having her in my bed not one, but two nights in a row.

"Come let me in!" she laughed, hanging up. I felt bad that I got off work late and missed my chance to meet her today. But as usual she was too nice and understanding about it.

I hurried down the stairs, walking to the front door to her peering in. She waved at me and I laughed, letting her in.

"It's chilly," she grumbled.

"I know a way you can warm up," I mumbled and she laughed, walking to the elevator. She hit the call button and glanced at me.

"Promise?" she breathed and my dick twitched.

"Yeah," I felt a bit too eager. It seemed to amuse her as she giggled again, turning as the elevator opened.

"So dinner?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Didn't think about it," I admitted and she sighed.

"Let me handle dinner tonight then?" she mused and I nodded. We got into my apartment and she went for my stack of take-out menus. It didn't take her long to decide.

She took my order and called, leaning on the counter as she talked with the rep. She read her card number out, glancing at me with a cute smile as she confirmed my address.

After hanging up she grabbed some cash from her wallet and set it on the counter. Then she came over and crawled onto my lap on the couch.

"Hi!" I laughed as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed my neck.

"I just missed you," she whispered. I reached up and pulled her hair back, letting my fingers run through it gently.

"I'm not complaining. I've been waiting for today all week," I admitted and she giggled. She kissed my cheek, reaching up to rub my chin playfully.

"So, after dinner," she blushed then and I smirked. "What were you thinking for dessert?" she whispered and I chuckled.

"I might have an idea," I breathed, grabbing her ass. She gasped, the force pushing her into me. I kissed her cheek and she giggled, wiggling her hips.

"Mmm, seems like you do," she sighed. Her eyes met mine, her hands pushing into my hair as she smiled. I tilted my head up, her smile cute as she leaned in. We kissed, her fingers gently scratching at the back my head.

"How is your thesis coming?" I muttered, worried if we kept going, I wouldn't want to stop. She bit her tongue, her nose scrunching cutely as she giggled.

"Stressful. But alright," she admitted and I smirked.

"Want a back rub?" I offered and she nodded, sliding off my lap. She snagged a pillow and sat on it between my legs. I watched as she pulled her hair up into a bun. I pressed my hands into her shoulders, letting my thumbs work into her muscles.

"That's perfect!" she groaned, her head falling forward as I rubbed up onto her neck. I let her enjoy it until we got a call that our food was here. I grabbed the cash and got dinner, tipping the delivery guy.

We sat on the couch, watching TV and eating together. She cleaned up and got us both sodas before sitting back down with me. I held her as she cuddled into my side, both of us just silently enjoying the company.

"Oh my!" she yawned, giggling as we looked at each other. "I'm getting tired," she admitted.

"Let's go lie down," I muttered and she nodded. She grabbed her bag and disappeared into the bathroom as I opted for just my underwear. I shut off the lights, making sure the door was locked. She slipped into my room and I decided to take a quick piss and brush my teeth. I walked into the bedroom, noticing she was lying under the blanket already looking so cozy. I sighed, smiling as I turned the light off.

"What's wrong?" she asked and I chuckled. I pulled the blanket up, sliding under it as she wiggled closer to me.

"Nothing's wrong. Except maybe the thought of coming in here and not always seeing you all tucked up so fucking cute like this," I grumbled. Her arms wrapped around my waist as her head pressed against my chest. Then I felt her bare chest against mine and felt my heart drop as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you naked?" I whispered and she giggled, shaking her head. She reached back and grabbed my wrist, sliding it down her back. She had a silky pair of panties on, and absolutely nothing else. I slid my fingers up into the back, gripping her ass as I groaned happily.

"You're a damn tease," I grumbled and she laughed happily, pushing me down onto my back as she got on top of me.

"Then tease me back," she whispered, her hands caressing my chest and shoulders. My eyes started to adjust to the dark and I could make out her body hovering over mine. I ran my hands up her thighs, over her hips, and all the way up her sides. Her breasts slid into the curve of my hand, my thumbs pushing them up slightly. Her breath hitched as I worked to mold and caress them in my palms. They weren't that big by any means, but they were so soft and perky. My fingers brushed against her nipples and she gasped, her fingers digging into my chest. They were hard and just begging for some affection. I reached up and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her toward me as my arm wrapped around her waist. My lips pressed against her chest, parting slightly as I sighed. Her one hand tangled in my hair as the other held her upright.

"Is this my dessert?" I whispered, running my lips along the slight curve of her breast. She could only whimper, trembling as my lips found her nipple. I left them parted, running them around her nipple. My tongue occasionally flicking it. She was pressing her body against mine, her hips grinding her pussy against my throbbing dick as I continued to tease her.

"Yes!" she hissed happily as my lips closed around the pert nub, sucking it into my mouth happily. I teased it with my tongue and teeth, nibbling and sucking at it happily. My hand slid down her back and to her ass, pushing into her panties as I gripped it firmly. I was loving the feeling of her rubbing against me, and selfishly encouraged more as I moved across her chest to the other nipple. I devoured that one happily as well, the sounds of her panting and quiet moans maddening.

I gripped her waist and pulled her down onto the bed, rolling on top of her. My lips found her neck, my arms up under her as I started to grind my hips into hers. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, her head tilting back as her back arched. "So sexy," I whispered, sliding my tongue up along her ear before nibbling and sucking on it gently. Her nails dug into my back, her hips meeting mine weakly as she panted and huffed under me.

"Nate please!" she begged and I smiled, my arm resting over her head. My fingers slid into her hair, holding the back of her head as I pressed my lips to hers. We kissed, both of us moaning as our lips parted and our tongues slid against each other. My body was hot, my mind swirling around with nothing but aching desire for her. It was overwhelming. I grunted, thrusting up against her again, letting her feel how hard my dick was for her. Her lips broke from mine as she gasped, her arms around my waist now as she clawed at my back.

I sighed, pushing down her body. My hands and lips caressing every inch of her as I slid down between her thighs. Her legs were on my shoulders, my hands pressing on her hips as I glanced up at her. Her hands were clawing at the bed, her chest rising and falling deeply as she panted. If this wasn't the hottest fucking sight in the world, I don't know what is. I closed my eyes, pressing my lips up against her pussy. Her panties were fucking soaked already, her pungent flavor coating my tongue as I pressed it into her lips.

"Oh god!" she gasped, her legs pulling back as her hands flew to my head. I used my arms, holding her hips down as I worked my mouth and tongue against her. This wasn't enough though. I pulled back slightly, prying her sodden panties off her. I tossed them behind me, wrapping my arms around her legs. I pressed my hand onto her mound, my thumb sliding down between her lips as I buried my face into her. She was hot, practically dripping she was so wet!

I let my thumb tug at her lips gently, pulling up as I loved on her with my tongue and lips. I sucked, kissed, and devoured every inch of her. Her pussy was so swollen, so hot against my lips. It was driving me mad. Her hands grabbed my arms then, clutching tightly as her feet pressed into my back. Her hips lurched, shoving her pussy up against my face as she moaned.

"So close!" she cried out weakly, trembling under me as my lips rubbed against her swollen clit. I pressed my tongue up under it, coercing it into my mouth. I sucked on it greedily, my tongue tribbing it. Her back arched, her hips rolling under my hands as she choked out a moan. I pulled one hand away from her, working it between her thighs under me. My fingers caressed her lips before finding her quivering hole. I pushed them in, rubbing up against the roof of her pussy as I lavished her clit. "Naaaate!" she groaned my name, her body tensing and trembling.