Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw there was about an hour to go before the alarm was due to burst into its rousing music when a lovely cuddly body spooned me and I knew straight away I'd not get back to sleep. I knew Angie was also awake from her breathing pattern but I watched the green numbers on the clock for thirteen minutes before I gave in and turned over.

"Merry Christmas Terry."

"And a very merry Crimble to you too."

I gave Angie a kiss, the easiest place was on the cheek in the positions we were in, however she soon turned to take it on the lips and the fresh taste of mint contrasted with what must have been my dragon breath. The kiss lasted longer than usual and she started nibbling my lips.

I pulled away; "Let me clean my teeth if..."

"No you don't." Angie pulled me in to continue and it felt delicious, my arm moved all by itself to her waist as we tongue wrestled and Angie moved her hand to my erect cock, "This poor boy wants to play too." And as quick as a flash she slid a leg over me and impaled herself on my cock cowgirl style. Heck it felt good as she sat there without moving and she looked bloody good too. My hands settled on the outside of her thighs and gently slid up 'n down. A little tear started forming in my eyes.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothings wrong. This is perfect and I'm enjoying having you here with me."

"Hey."

She placed her hands on the bottom of my ribs and started slowly moving, just a little half inch at a time and so slowly, the intoxicating smile on her face drew me in like a moth to light and my cock was trying to tell me I was in love. Right at that point my head was beginning to agree.

The little movements continued and gradually changed to a grind, a long slow grind back and forth, her fingers stroked my nipples in time, back and forth. I felt her chunky thighs starting to tighten against my sides, back and forth and her feet pulling in against my thighs, the pressure against my pubes hardened back and forth and squeezing everything hard she stopped moving. The smile broadened and lit up in the way only a black girls smile can.

I made the mistake of trying to play with her tits, the response being the smile changed to trumpet lips, her eyes bulged, her fingernails dug into my chest like a seasoned Zombie and a frazzled "Noo." Escaped from her throat as she shook her head.

The pressure increased all over and a few more strokes of severe grinding took her way over the top with a long and high pitched "Fawwwwwerrrrrrahhhhh."

The noise faded away as did the pressure... "Right time to get up...

Oh Terry you should see your face." Angie dipped down to kiss my lips, "I couldn't do that to you."

I tried to roll us over but Angie stopped me.

"Ah arah. Oh nnno you don't." with her chest and lips firmly planted on mine and her hands on my head she slowly started moving her bum up and down. The deflation of the ol' cock soon got pumped up again and when Angie felt that upped the speed and humped like only a youngster can be so fast and hard. The urge to push was far too great to resist, pulling my knees up and pushing down on my feet I lifted my bum high off the bed. Way up high and started humping up into Angie making her slide towards my head.

Her eyes bulged again in fear and I felt rather than saw her hands dart from my head to the headboard. Now that she had braced herself I humped harder, much harder and faster.

"Nm, hf, kuc, whar,affer, affer, fffawwwwwerrrrrrahhhhh rffrahhhhh rrffrrahhhhh rrrfffrahhhhh rrrrahhhff rrrffrahhhhh."

All sorts of miscellaneous noises were forced from Angie's throat before, during and after she came, right up until I came too and felt my little swimmers spewing forth. I relaxed and lowered my bum to the bed and we both smiled as Angie stroked my hair and I stroked the sides of her waist.

Right on cue we turned to look at the door when Freddy made his presence known, Angie gave me a peck on the lips, smiled again and climbed off me, stepped onto the floor and hesitated for a moment before heading for the door.

"Angie."

She stopped and turned towards me. "Yeah?"

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Tommy."

Just as she went out of sight the alarm clock hurled its abuse at me and the instinctive reach over to silence it was completed in the same move as getting out of bed and feeling the weight of the luminous yellow condom. God she is good at putting these things on without me noticing.

Ablutions and breakfast completed we piled into my car and made our way to Danni's house, I left Angie and Freddy in the car while I did the Santa thing, much quicker than usual and saying I still had a lot of presents to deliver, I left in a big flurry of Ho-Ho-Ho and Merry Christmas's with the empty sack over my shoulder.

Back to the car around the corner I removed the red outfit and drove to park in front of the house, my grandniblings were still watching to see if Santa was still there, just like always, and the excitement when they saw me get out of the car was just like last year.

Angie got Freddy's carrier seat and bag out while I got the big box from the boot and the front door opened as we got there, I was greeted with the usual 'just missed Santa' squeals and then Freddy was almost dragged from his seat by four children under three years old as a new playmate.

Everyone knew about Angie but not all had met her so the introductions were made and the festivities began with ripping gaily decorated paper from random surprise items.

Fortunately Angie had decided to bottle feed Freddy so she could have a drink, which was lucky as Danni's father-in-law, Gordon, monopolised her when he found she was a victim of the flat fire about a mile from their house and soon plied her with cava.

All too soon eighteen of us were seated around the three dining tables brought together for the occasion and the sound of crackers and whistles were followed by silly jokes, followed by Sellotape to adapt the tissue paper hats to fit all sizes and then the rattle of cutlery on china. As always Danni and Jack produced an amazing meal, Gordon had the honour of carving the turkey and his wife, Pamela, did the same with the Christmas pudding. Freddy rather conveniently slept right through the dinner.

After dinner Angie helped eight year old Elizabeth with her new sewing machine and after washing up I helped seven year old Zoe build one of the designs in her new Meccano set. Several sets of snoring surrounded us at various times and every one of them vehemently denied dropping off when they awoke.

Tea time seemed to be straight after dinner but we tucked in to another amazing spread and shortly after that it was bed time for the youngsters, I found myself giving piggy backs to most of them and assisting with refereeing the water fight with three of them in the bath.

10pm Gordon always gave a speech, a bit of a family story for the year, raised a toast to 'Family' and raised his glass initially directly towards Angie and then said a prayer followed by singing 'We'll meet again' and then the party broke up with loads and loads of hugging and kissing.

I saw tears shining in the light from the house as we settled in the car.

"OK?"

"Yeah but I'm busting."

"Go back in and use the loo."

"Not that, it's these. I haven't fed Freddy or expelled anything today."

"Does it really hurt that much?"

"Yeah, well no not that bad but I can't wait to... well you know."

"So why the tears?"

"They are so lovely."

"They are, divine boobs."

"Silly bugger... Your folks."

"My folks? Oh I see, yes I think so but I might be a bit biased."

"Can we go please? These are hurting."

"Sure."

The chatter on the way home was all about what happened in the last twelve hours.

"So who is the blonde guy?"

"That's Kerim... Oh I see erm Jacks, err, brother-in-law. Elizabeth and Zoe's dad, their mother - jacks sister - died in a f... in a car accident three or four years ago."

"Oh poor kids. I think I have it right that Bella is Jacks sister with Carly and Michael but no husband."

"No he did a flit when she started showing with Carly, only wanted a trophy wife and couldn't cope with another pregnancy."

"Shame."

"Sees the girls a couple of times a week and takes them on holiday every year. Does right by them."

"That's something I suppose."

"I wondered if Bella and Kerim would get together, they went to Spain in the summer."

"I thought they were first thing."

"Maybe Angie. Maybe. But up until a couple of months ago Carly was still raving about sharing the double bed with Elizabeth and Zoe when they went away... there we are Angie, home sweet home."

It was bloody cold out so we didn't hang about, once inside I put Freddy straight to bed and by the time I got back down stairs Angie had put the TV and Christmas lights on in the lounge and was sitting on the sofa stripped to the waist. For the first time I saw her breasts were a different shape, more like round balls than the puppy's noses I was used to. In fact they were so round they looked fake.

Straight away I spread out on the sofa and latched on, after about three sucks the milk started flowing, just running out and all I had to do was catch it and swallow until it stopped. Exactly the same thing happened with the other nipple, several sucks and a warm gush was soon filling my mouth and stomach.

Angie was correct when she said the milk is affected by what she eats and drinks, yesterdays spicy food and today's Cava, and I reckon she'd had over a bottle of the stuff, had certainly given it a different taste.

When it stopped flowing I began sitting up. "Excuse me Angie I need to go to the loo."

The last thing I expected when I tried to stand was to be drunk and I plopped back down to the seat.

"Wow. Just how strong is that jungle juice in there." I stood again and waited for the room to stop spinning then made a beeline for the door and climbed the stairs on all fours. Sitting on the toilet I double checked that I'd only had two glasses of wine and they weren't big ones either and not only that it was eight hours ago so they would be all but gone from my system. I needed something to absorb this and remembered some currant buns in the drawer from a couple of days ago.

Despite being full to the brim with Danni's excellent Christmas fayre I now had the insatiable need for toasted currant bun with butter and melted cheese.

I left my trousers on the bathroom floor and after washing my hands I carefully returned downstairs and straight to the kitchen to slice open four buns, toast them, add butter and cheddar cheese, as an after thought I sprinkled a little cinnamon on some and back under the grill. At the lounge door I asked: "Anything to drink?"

"Oo no thanks."

The cheese was melted to perfection when I placed all eight pieces on a dinner plate, double checked the grill was off and sat beside a nearly asleep Angie.

"Fancy some?"

"Oh not tonight, I'm quite tired out."

I took a mouthful of the hot snack, "Sure you don't? It does taste good."

Angie shook her head awake. "Smells good..." took one and a first mouthful, "That's tasty."

We munched our way through six pieces, left the plate on the coffee table, turned the lights off and went to bed. Plain and simple dropped into bed and faded into the darkness of a deep contented sleep.

"Dam." I reached out and stopped the alarm clock, cursing myself for forgetting to turn it off. I turned over to find an empty bed and thought...

I thought about the way Angie cried some twenty-five days ago.

I thought about the sex some twenty-four hours ago.

I thought about the way Angie secretly rolls a condom on me.

I thought about the various breastfeeding sessions we'd shared.

I thought about the total acceptance by my relatives.

I thought about my total acceptance of her in my house.

I thought about the way Angie happily shares my bed.

I thought about me sharing my bed without expecting intimacy.

I thought about Freddy, the happiest baby ever.

I thought about the way my grandniblings monopolised Freddy.

I thought about the smelly nappies.

I thought about the pretty sleeping face when I wake early.

I thought about the super sexy breasts.

I thought about the things I forgot to think about.

I thought about the next round of questions in three hours or so when my God children arrive for their obligatory Boxing Day lunch.

My head was rolling thoughts round and round, good and bad points all mixed up together and my sisters' head appeared telling me one simple thing: "You take care though; she may just be looking for a free ride."

"Terry."

"Morning Angie."

"Would you mind...?"

"Sure, what can I do?"

"Nothing but would you mind if I did some scrambled cheesy egg on toast."

"Scrambled cheesy egg? That sounds like an omelette."

"Sort of."

"Course we can."

I thought about the way she asked if she could do some breakfast, even though she'd probably paid more out on food than I had recently. The nice thoughts floated to the top.

Then Angie appeared in the doorway wearing only a towel around her hair and a blue clad baby plugged onto a bottle.

I knew I had to leave before the urge to fuck the arse off her took hold. "How long?" I asked, kissing the top of Freddy's head and Angie's lips as I passed on the way to the bathroom for the 3 P's.

"Ten minutes, He'll be done soon."

I was soon on my way soon stairs and started getting breakfast on the go.

Three weeks seemed such a long time ago, when Angie arrived here Christmas still seemed half a year away and the thought of waking up on Christmas day beside a gorgeous young lady wasn't even a pipe dream, in fact it wasn't any sort of dream. The only dream at the time was one of survival and protection. A line from a George Formby song slipped into my head: "Turned out nice again."

I hope you enjoyed this.

Please no comments about editing unless you are offering assistance.

12