Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out half way, waited and thrust hard, really hard like I was trying to hurt.

"Ooff." Escaped from Angies throat.

I held the pressure for a moment then repeated, half out, wait, thrust and each time the sound from her throat. About a minute of that was very tiring until I felt those legs enclosing my hips and squeezing hard. I tried to continue the thrusting but all attempts to pull out were thwarted and Angie seemed to like the bumping action it created.

"Push hard you bastard, push hard." She almost screamed.

So I did sort of pushed hard with some rapid jerky actions thrown in.

"Aaaaaaaarrhhhhooofffffffferrrrrrfffffaaaaaarrrkkkyyerrhhhhh, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, TommmmeeeTuckerFucker you dog you." The panting continued for a few moments.

"Good idea." I pulled away and saw the bright red condom. 'Bloody hell she's good at that' I thought. I got off the bed and roughly turned her over pulled her down the bed, "Get your arse up you

bitch." Dragged her hips towards me and at the same time slid her fanny onto the red johny then humped hard and fast like it was an Olympic sport.

I could hear sounds coming from Angie but I had only one thing on my mind and that was me. What I saw in front of me was actually one of the things on my bucket list if I had one, I'd always fancied dating a coloured girl and for some reason I'd never done doggie style before and here I was being ruthless, completely ignoring her needs and pounding against here for all I was worth. Until, until I exploded, exploded in some fantasy way that I'd never cum that hard before and then I remembered to breath.

I stood there for a minute at least trying to regain some oxygen in my lungs then crudely pushed Angies arse over to one side, she rolled onto her back with her hair all messy over the bed and the biggest white toothy smile possible. I smiled and nodded.

"Where did that come from Babe?"

I smiled again while still trying to ventilate with big breaths.

Angie laughed "Reckon you can do that three mile walk tomorrow?"

I nodded.

"Come here." She patted the bed and I dropped down beside her. I remembered the kiss.

It was gone three in the morning when I woke, busting for a piss and stumbled to the toilet, plopped my arse down and released, 'something's wrong' I thought as the condom filled and I carefully released it before it fell off and splashed everywhere. "God she's good at putting those things on."

"What things?"

I answered without really knowing if the voice I'd heard was in my head or real; "Johnnies."

"Johnnies, that's a new one on me."

I looked up and saw the silhouette of a completely naked Angie leaning against the door frame.

"Oh Hello."

"Gonna be there long?"

"Nah." I stood and flushed, washed hands and willy, while Angie thunder peed, dried and then made the bed before climbing in, I snuggled up to Angie when she got in beside me.

The bed had someone missing when I woke and turning over the clock showed it was nearly nine. A quick ablution and dressed in my robe I found Angie at the dining table with Freddy on her lap as she ate Weetabix.

"Morning Angie."

"Morning." It seemed a bit short.

"Look about last night, I'm er..."

"Don't you dare say it."

"Sor...

"Stop there, right there. How are your bollocks?"

"Huh?"

"Crikey Terry, the way you were slamming them against my clitty they must have hurt Babe."

"Yearh they do a bit, are you OK?"

"OK? OK? I didn't think you were gonna stop and that orgasm, hell I must have sounded like a demented wolf howling at the moon or something."

"A bit. Same again tonight?" I laughed

Angie pulled her robe open to show the bruise on her thigh.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry darling. When did..."

"No idea Terry but there's the same the other side."

"I'm sorry." I stood there and gently shook my head.

"Hey Babe, no worries they'll soon go... If you're making tea..."

"Yes of course." I returned with four slices of toast on a plate and two teas.

"Ta."

We started eating with a little idle chatter about plans and weather etcetera, the other noise being Freddy practicing his gurgling and squealing sounds as he played with a red and yellow plastic interpretation of an animal.

Food and drink finished I collected dirties together, "Andrew is due in twenty, you'd better get poshed up."

"You really are trying to set me up with him."

"No I'm not Angie but I guarantee he'll ask you out."

"Can I be blunt?"

"Sure, honesty is."

"Yeah I know, best policy. Well I rather like the single life. But don't get me wrong, I'm loving being here with you."

I smiled "Me too."

"And, well I don't think I fancy him."

"Do you want to make yourself scarce and let me put him off?"

"Mmm. I, err, no that would be wicked."

"Could you, erm, look after Freddy while I get ready?"

"Course." I took the dirty crocks to the kitchen and Angie placed Freddy in my arm.

"What's the dress code for later?"

"Oh are you coming then?"

"I think so."

"Warm, I'll do jeans and jumper and fleece or coat. Oh and sensible shoes and Father Christmas hat too, it can be a bit draughty in the park."

Angie kissed Freddy and we watched her ascend the stairs. 'Lovely arse' went through my mind. I opened the dishwasher expecting to empty it. "Oh Wow Freddy, look at that, Mummy has already got the dishes out." I filled empty slots with crocks and cutlery, clicked the kettle on again and prepped a couple of clean cups then made my way to the lounge switching Christmas lights on as I went in. Freddy immediately looked around and started the arm pumping actions.

I chatted to Freddy making up some silly story about the selection of animals matching the one he held during breakfast until the doorbell went.

I greeted Andrew and pointed to the bag; "I've hung it on the door handle so you see it as you leave. I was just playing with Freddy. Drink or anything?"

"Coffee please."

"Just hold Freddy while I do these then." He held him in an obviously experienced way. I made three drinks and carried them.

"Come through."

Drinks on table, I took Freddy back and we sat.

"Where's Angela?"

"She prefers Angie I think, she's upstairs."

We made idle chatter until the door opened. "Oh hello Andrew, I didn't know you are here."

He moved in for a kiss which she expertly received on the cheek and sat beside me.

"I err need to get washed and dressed, if you don't mind Andrew I'll leave you with Angie for a minute."

I stood at the top of the stairs and listened; "What are you doing this afternoon?"

"We're doing some walk thing in a park somewhere."

"I'll see you there, I'm going too."

"Lovely."

Short and to the point he was and I went to the bathroom, washed shaved etcetera then dressed in black jeans and Christmas jumper.

As I descended the stairs I could hear they were talking about the fire.

The first thing I saw as I entered the lounge was Angies jumper and the Father Christmas standing there with his hands raised each side of his head, each hand was perfectly positioned just where her nipples were and I smiled.

I think Angie was pleased to see me return.

"I think I'd better, erm go, we're erm having early lunch before the walk, erm thanks for the err coffee Terry."

No holding him back, he was out of the room and heading for the front door.

"We'll erm see you later then."

He was gone. Leaving the bag behind.

"What did you say to him?"

"Nothing really except he was making plans to move in together and I said I was looking for a flat of my own."

"He seemed keen to get away."

"I don't think I said anything scary."

"By the way have you seen your jumper?"

"Why?"

"His hands."

The massive white smile shone bright; "Yeah I thought you'd like that, sexy huh?"

We went for the walk, Angie avoided the mulled wine and went for the children's hot blackcurrant instead, Andrew tried to stay with Angie but Mel and the girls took their turn too, Annie and I laughed about the whole thing and Dave seemed to spend a lot of time chatting with woman which surprisingly Annie didn't seem to notice or didn't care.

"Hello Terry, how's Linda."

I turned to see the woman with Dave was the secretary where we both worked once upon a decade or three ago. "Linda? Oh haven't seen her since erm let me see must be eighty-six." I suddenly recognised who was inside the fur lined hood. "Betty. Goodness how are you?"

"I'm well, on my own now though my husband passed seven years back."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's OK I've got used to it, and not having to clear up after his fishing trips."

"Still wearing those low cut tops?"

"Of course." She unzipped her coat to reveal the massive expanse that I remembered from the mid eighties."

"Best put that away before you catch pneumonia." I watched the zip rise in slow motion and the decolage disappeared along with my fantasies of yesteryear. I had no idea Annie and Dave were good friends with her.

The rest of the year was fairly uneventful apart from Angie's very careful negative answer to Andrew. Other than one day on our own, we had something social on each day right up to New Years Eve, as a family we had always gone to Granddads club to welcome in new year and this was to be no different except he was no longer with us, Elainer and five of her friends joined us to swell our numbers to twenty-two.

Somehow we'd managed to form three rings for Auld Lang Syne and our group got spread all over the dance floor; I was between Elainer and a strange man. The man grabbed my hand and shook it, when the song stopped, vigorously and relentlessly as he remembered Granddad and Nana. I turned to Elainer for the kiss but Angie appeared from nowhere to make sure she was first. In fact a little later Dave had a little dig at me saying she was rude when he tried to kiss her but Danni instantly stopped him to explain how important the first kiss of the year is and shortly after Angie came back, kissed Dave and wished a Happy new year then Danni.

The social events continued everyday to January eighth and everyone seemed to accept us together without question. However Angie kept looking at properties and I helped with second opinions but nothing came anywhere near the place she was in and the rent seemed to be through the roof for most of them. No I was quite happy for her to stay with me until the right place came along.

Some twenty or so birthday celebrations passed and we were again making plans for celebrating Jesus birthday. In the year we had continued the breastfeeding and lovemaking, Angie made me realise how basic my sex life had been and taught me a lot, I just wished my age diminished energy didn't stop me as much as it does.

The one thing that did surprise me was the way Angie did her tax return in May and declared thirteen thousand pounds of income from her Escort time.

Come December first Angie and I decorated the house, inside and out. Freddy tried to help too and at eighteen months old he was running around like like Lindford Christie with bits of tinsel and leaving them all over the house, making the job take a bit longer than usual. With the job all done and the empty boxes restacked in the attic I asked; "How about Chinese tonight?"

"Yeah, I could just do a Chinky dinner."

In the kitchen I didn't have to think about it at all, finding the correct menu in the drawer I phoned and ordered 'Meal A for two and prawn crackers'. Subconsciously I ordered the food without asking Angie and I didn't know why until I noticed the decorations and remembered it had been exactly a year ago I phoned Angie and heard her crying.

I instinctively trawled back through my phone to see if I still had a record of the time of the call, it was 18:14, the current time was about forty minutes before that and the food had been promised for thirty minutes.

I made the plans, set the dining table nicely, placed some plates under the grill and hoped I remembered to switch it on in a little while, poured two big glasses of wine and returned to the festive themed lounge where Angie was still fiddling with decorations on the tree. She took the glass and we chinked "Merry Christmas." To each other.

"I've ordered the Chinese; I hope that's OK for you."

"Smashing."

Freddy was fast asleep in an armchair and we sat on the sofa. I was in deep thought thinking about the last year and all we had done together, how my family had accepted Angie and her family and I actually wondered about buying a bigger house for us. However the flats had come a long way along being rebuilt and chats about moving back had happened on several occasions when letters had arrived so despite loving having Angie with me it did look like our time is limited.

I kept an eye on the time and put the grill on to warm the plates and stood in the kitchen watching for the food delivery. Of course it was late and left me only three minutes to complete my plan, I hurriedly laid it out on the table heaters, poured more wine and rang Angie at 18:14.

"Hello."

"Hello Angie, can I see you tonight?"

"What?"

"Can I see you tonight?"

Angie walked into the dining room and looked at me blankly.

"What happened exactly one year ago to the minute Angie?"

"Don't kn... Oh no, was it?"

"I heard you crying on the phone."

Angie wrapped me in her arms with her cheek against my shoulder. "Oh my God Terry. Did I ever thank you properly?"

"Oh yes Babe, all the time."

She squeezed me firmly and as she spoke I could hear a definite tremble in her voice; "Thank you Terry."

"Hey, smiles tonight, it's nearly Christmas." I hugged and rubbed her back. "Let's eat before it gets cold."

So we sat and reminisced about the year we'd shared together and the plans for the upcoming celebrations and socializing.

Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoy the story. Please do not comment on editing unless you are offering to help.


12