Dreaming of Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan stepped close to the bed and put his knee up on the edge, leaning over Rose and kissing her forehead, feeling her stir slightly, he cleared his throat to speak but was shocked into silence. Before he could speak, his sweet Rose reached for him, still half asleep, sighing his name softly as she pulled him down with her... "Mmm..Daddyy..."

"Ohh.. babydoll..." Ryan crooned soothingly, stroking Rose's soft cheek and trailing his fingers down her side, pulling her gently against him, she hooked her leg over his hip and sliding her good arm around his side to rest her hand on his back, her little hand splayed out against his strong back as he lifted her chin, his lips claiming hers. He kissed her softly, slowly.. until she nipped his lower lip with her teeth.

Rose knew that was his biggest turn on, she knew what message she was sending. Ryan immediately deepened the kiss, slow but surely pinned Rose on her back as he distracted her with his strong kiss, their tongues dancing and twirling in a familiar dance. Ryan slid his thigh up between hers and rubbed it against her pussy, he could feel the heat and need radiating from it as she eagerly started grinding herself against his thigh as they continued kissing.

Ryan was so hard, he knew she could feel it against her hip as she grinded her needy kitty on his thigh, he broke the kiss to murmur against her lips in a deep, raspy voice "I want to taste you..."

Rose panted softly, catching her breath from the kiss and nodding quickly, whispering "Pleasee Daddyy..."

Ryan needed no more, hearing her ask for it he slid down her body quickly, hands dragging down her pants and panties in one smooth move. Smiling as she opened up like a flower for him, she sighed in soft appreciation as his fingers slowly caressed up her parted legs, his calloused fingers lightly tracing over Rose's soft inner thighs as he settled into place, his face right over her warm slit.

Rose arched and moaned in anticipation as she felt Ryan's warm breath wash over her pussy, it was so wet already.

Ryan grinned like the devil and teased Rose for a moment, hovering so close, just barely letting his mouth touch her hot skin. He wasn't going to tell her... she knew what to do...

"D-Daddy... please kiss my kittyyy" Rose moaned lustfully. Ryan grinned and dove into her slit with his strong tongue, licking her from her hole to her clit in one slow motion, he moaned when he got to the top, goddd she always tasted so goddamn good and she was already soaked with her need to cum for him. He was not going to disappoint.

He lifted his hand to her heat and teased the entrance of that tight hole with his thick fingertip, his tongue settling into a painfully slow dance around her clit. Rose gripped the sheets and wiggled in frustration, moaning "Daddyyyy pleaseeeee"

Ryan smiled and broke his intimate kiss to taunt her a bit "Please what babydoll? Tell Daddy what you need?"

"GOD Daddy! I need to cummm, please make me cum!!" Rose whined and wiggled to emphasis her point, desperate to feel his finger slide into her.

Ryan growled with lust and drove his finger into Rose's tight pussy, his mouth reclaiming her clit, his lips clamped around her sensitive little nub sucking while his tongue swirled it around in erratic circles. Rose's hips came up off the bed at the sudden onslaught of pleasure Ryan moved with her, familiar with this ride. He started thrusting his finger in and out as he continued his focus on her clit.

"Ooooohh my goddd DADDY YESS!!!!" Rose moaned and writhed in pleasure, it had been so long since she had been gone down on, she was quickly climbing towards her climax and Ryan could tell. He suddenly added a second, thick finger and Rose gasped loudly as she was stretched wider, feeling fuller.

Ryan broke away suddenly, keeping his fingers buried inside Rose's wet gash as he looked up at her, still thrusting as he demanded "Where's your toy?"

Rose blushed. It was her favorite, her wand. Even after all these years he expected it would be close.... And he was right. Rose shyly pointed to the side of the bed where it was shoved between the mattress and the wall, already plugged in and ready to go.

Ryan chuckled and shook his head, smiling and teasing, going harder and faster with his fingers as he looked down as Rose and mocked her, clucking feigned disapproval. "Tsk tsk tsk, you little fucking slut."

"Daddyyyyy!!!" Rose exclaimed as he fingerfucked her harder and degraded her. Her pussy tightening in excitement.

"Uh uh babydoll, not yet." Ryan chided, slowing his fingers as he leaned over and grabbed the wand.

Rose gasped as the cool bulb of the wand was pressed directly against her clit. Ryan looked down at her, eyes glinting with wild lust as she writhed on his fingers, he taunted her with the wand, sliding it over her clit without turning it on. Rose whimpered through soft moans, her impatience mounting.

Her eyes focused on his and they stared deeply into each other's eyes.....

*click*

The wand roared to life, straight to the high setting and Rose shuddered in shock and moaned loudly, the vibrations thrilling her to her core. Ryan started thrusting deeply into her sopping wet pussy with his fingers again, hard and fast, bringing her to climax quickly.

Rose's hips bucked with pleasure and her hands knotted in the sheets as she squirted all over Ryan's fingers, her pleasure bursting from deep within her, her mouth in a silent O as her lungs desperately pulled in air to moan loudly, "Daadddyyy!!! I'm cumminggggg!!!"

"Mmmm, goooddd girlll baby, good girlll!" Ryan praised her, watching her face as she coated his fingers with her juices. Her orgasm started fading but he didn't pull the wand off or turn it down and Rose's eyes fluttered open to find him grinning devilishly at her. "Ooooh no babydoll, you're not done yet."

Rose's eyes widened and then settled into a lusty smile, "Mmmm, how do you want me Daddy?" Ryan pulled his fingers out and reached up, sticking them into her slutty little mouth.

"Mmmm I lovee that you're such a fucking slut, put that ass up in the air for Daddy" Ryan ordered, his cock hard and twitching with need as Rose's soft tongue twirled around his fingers, instinctively licking her cum off them, leaving them clean as he pulled them out so she could flip over.

Ryan flipped the cord over to the other side and handed the still buzzing wand to Rose, "You can handle this with your good arm?" He asked, wild with the need to plow her deep but still concerned for her comfort on a practical level.

Rose nodded and Ryan handed the wand to her. "Put that right on that kitty, babydoll" and she obeyed, moaning loudly and arching, that puffy little pussy poking out and dripping wet. Ryan frowned, remembering they were in an apartment building and not his country home. He leaned forward and grabbed Felix Foxx, stuffing Rose's face into her stuffie as he leaned down to hear ear and growled softly "Shhhh babydoll...."

Rose whimpered into Felix's fur and Ryan reached between her legs to tap tap the bulb of the wand, causing varying intensities in its vibrations and making Rose whimper turn into a moan. Ryan couldn't take it anymore and he unbuckled his belt, pushing his pants down without unzipping or taking them off, too ready to fill that hot, wet slice.

Ryan's cock sprang out and landed with a solid thump on Rose's ass and she moaned, feeling the weight of it. She missed that huge cock; she hadn't ever had anyone who could compare to him in size and thickness. Ryan moaned as she wiggled for his monster cock, he wasted no time and gasped his cock, guiding it to that hot little hole. He slid in fast and hard, delighting in her squeal as he stretched her kitty around his thick shaft, sliding in until his hips slapped her ass.

"AH! Fucckkk Daddyyy!!!" Rose moaned, so full of cock, her clit humming with pleasure and she dissolved into incoherent moaning as Ryan started to thrust, slowly in and out of her pussy.

"Turn it up." Ryan ordered and Rose obeyed, turning the wand onto high.

*click*

Ryan slammed into Rose's rose hard and fast, changing the pace suddenly and fully possessing her.

"Ah! Ooh! Da!-Daddy! Ye!- YESS!!" Rose was panting and moaning in between each violent thrust and Ryan gripped her hips, his rough hands keeping her right where he wanted her as he absolutely ravaged his babydoll.

Ryan gazed over her beautiful pale ass, jiggling with each thrust and her long, dark hair, spilling across the pillow in wild curls and he tightened his grip on her hips, possessively ramming his thick rod deep into her core "I should be the one who takes care of you" He growled, leaning forward to grip her hair, pulling her backwards towards him, growling in her ear, "Say it.... Say it Rose... Who should take care of you?"

Rose growled as Ryan's hand gripped her hair tightly, taking each thrust hard and fast, wantonly meeting his savage possession of her body with juicy eagerness.

"Fucckk Daddy, yo-youuu, you should take care of me Daddyy" Rose gave in, blindly obeying and telling Ryan anything he wanted to hear, anything to keep him fucking her hard, she moaned loudly and Ryan let her hair go, she face planted into Felix and held him tight, stifling her moans in his fur as she felt her kitty pulsing with pleasure, right on the edge of another huge orgasm.

"Fucckkk yesss... that's a gooddd girlll" Ryan encouraged, feeling her walls tightening around his cock, knowing she was close to cumming hard. "Come on babydoll... give it to Daddyy!" Ryan ordered.

"OOHHGODD!! DADDYYYY!!! Daa-aaddyy I'm cumminggg!!!" Rose only needed to hear him demand it and it was his, she couldn't stop it even if she wanted to and her pussy spasmed with pleasure around his thrusting cock, her clit jumping under the persistent and overwhelming hum of the wand as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

"Babbyy yessss! Daddy's gonna fill you upp, Daddy's gonna fuu--aaahhhh!!!" Ryan ended on a roar as he exploded and Rose purred through her moans, arching to take it deep, aching for it, feeling each hot splash of cum as Ryan's cock twitched with pleasure, filling her with his thick jizz.

"Mmmm such a good girlll..." Ryan cooed gently at Rose, his hands sliding over her big ass, taking the wand from his spent little slut and clicking it off, panting still as his cock slowly softened inside her.

"Th-thank you Daddyy.." Rose moaned softly, drifting in the after glow of their shared climaxes. Still clutching Felix close. Ryan gently pulled out and flopped down on the bed next to Rose, pulling her into him as the little spoon, holding her curled and shivering body close. He pulled the blanket over them and ran his hands all over her body, tracing and caressing, letting her come back down and relax in the safety of his arms.

It wasn't long before he heard her sweet and soft snoring quietly filling the room and he smiled. There would be no waking her to lock the door now.

Ryan put his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes, smiling and resolving to just call a taxi in the morning. He held his babydoll tightly that night, terrified it would be another four years before she would let him love her again. He drifted off slowly and dreamt of roses.

12