The Invitation Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter changes his life.
26k words
4.81
129.5k
391

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

This story contains graphic taboo sex. If this is different than your tastes, I encourage you to find stories from any of the other great authors on this site

Special thanks to HotandHollow for their assistance in editing and as well as creative suggestions. The work of HotandHollow and all of the volunteer editors on Literotica is greatly appreciated.

****

My name is David and my life changed two months ago in a grocery story. I'm a senior at the local high school and I'd just finished the first week of football practice when my world went in an entirely different direction. Before I get to the good part, let me first tell you about me and my family.

I'm the oldest of three kids and live with my parents and my younger sisters in the suburbs of Houston. Dad works for an energy company and mom works as a consultant for a technology firm. My younger sisters are 17 and 14, while my parents are in the early 40s. We are the stereotypical American family, minus the dog.

When dad is not working as an engineer, he is either watching sports talking about sports or military history. When I turned 18 several months ago, my parents bought me a used pickup truck. Dad went on and on about me becoming a man on my birthday. He even went as far as making me drive down to the local post office to register for the military draft. Along the way he recounted tales of our distant relatives who served in the military dating back to the time of the Civil War.

As a technology consultant, mom works from home. This allows her to be active in the PTA and shuttle my youngest sister to sports and dance class. Prior to getting my driver's license, mom was the full-time chauffeur for football and baseball. Like my father, she too loves sports. Not only did she play in high school, she was recruited to play in college. As an outfielder on a Division 1 softball team, mom excelled as a student athlete. Her love of sports and working out carried over into married life. Most days she finds time in her busy schedule to go to the gym.

We are the perfect family. I've never heard my parents fight. Mom always has a batch of cookies ready for the next PTA meeting and dad is always volunteering at my school. Discipline in our house is a scolding, rather than a beating. There is not a day that goes by without one or both of our parents telling us three kids that we are loved and valued.

So, a little about me. As I said, I'm a senior in high school and a two-sport athlete. I am working on applying to colleges to study something, but I'm not quite sure what yet. I'm on and off dating a varsity soccer player named Becky. We have a good relationship, but we are both focused on our respective sports and applying to college. At times we will cancel dates because something came up and we are comfortable enough in our relationship to give each other space. Becky wasn't the first girl I had sex with, but we've done it enough to know that we are starting to get comfortable with our sexual abilities.

So back to the afternoon in the grocery store. It was Friday and I'd just finished football practice and stopped off at the local store. After two hours of afternoon football drills, hunger pains bellowed out of my belly like a semi-truck barreling down the highway. I walked into the chip aisle, having already grabbed a sports drink. I wanted a bag of nacho cheese chips because they are loaded with sodium, which I had sweated out a lot of in the hot Texas sun during practice.

That's when, as I turned the corner and started down the aisle — I saw her.

She was in her 30s and was dressed in a skirt that stopped just above the knees of her long legs. A fitted blouse hid what I assumed were a large pair of breasts. Her light brown hair was shoulder length and accented her thin frame.

She smiled at me and I could feel myself blush as I smiled back. Yes, she was almost as old as my mother, but that didn't mean that I wasn't attracted to her. She continued to smile at me as I grabbed a bag of chips. "Excuse me. Could I get your help please?" The beautiful woman was speaking to me.

"Yes, Ma'am."

She asked if I would grab her a bag of chips from the top row. I had watched as she tried, her fingers just missing by a few inches. I told her that I'd be happy to help, grabbing the bag and handing it to her.

"Thank you." She smiled warmly at me, showing a set of pearly white teeth.

"You're welcome, Ma'am."

"Well aren't you the sweetest thing. Your mamma taught you some manners." Her southern voice rang through my head as I looked down at the tops of her large breast poking out from her blouse. "Do you go to high school around here? I see you are wearing a football jersey." She smiled again, this time showing even more teeth.

I told her that I did and that we'd just finished practicing. I was about to turn when she asked me what positioned I played on the team. This started a conversation about football and about high school in general. Her accent rang through my ears, down my spine and started to take root in my cock. I could feel my dick getting harder as I looked at her breasts. At one point she caught me looking and just smiled.

A hand touched my arm, her red nails scraping over the blond hair of my arms. She asked me if I had a game tonight and I told her no. School and football games didn't start for another week. She was only a foot away, looking up at me with hazel eyes. It was as if electricity was flowing through her nails straight to my dick. I don't think I'd ever been that hard in my life.

"Well, if you don't have anything to do tonight, I have an offer for you." She pulled a four-inch wide card from her purse and handed it to me.

I looked at the cream-colored card with black writing on it. It had an address printed on it and a time. I was confident the address was on the other side of town, but I wasn't exactly certain where. "What is this?" I asked.

"It's an invitation," she said, "if you're brave enough to accept it. Just follow the instructions on the back of the card."

I was about to turn it over when she got up on the tips of her toes and kissed the side of my face. I just about blew my load right there in aisle eight of the grocery store.

"See you tonight, stud...and don't be late." With that, the mystery woman walked away.

I must have stood there for at least a minute holding the invitation. It was only when a mother with two kids asked me to move out of the way that the trance of the older woman was broken.

I turned the card over and read the directions I was to follow. The card said to arrive at the address before nine that evening. It instructed the bearer to show it to the person at the counter and then proceed to a number, and below that, printed in red font, was the number eighteen.

I could feel my dick getting even harder and had enough sense to know that the woman and her two kids might see the tent in my shorts. I looked down at the tent in my shorts and decided that it might be a good idea to cover my crotch with the shopping basket as I walked to the checkout kiosk.

The entire drive back to my house, all I could think about was the woman from the grocery store. I was 90% certain that the card was an invitation to have sex with her, or at least that's what I hoped. Fifteen minutes later I pulled into my driveway, still half hard from thinking about the woman and the possibilities for later this evening.

That's when it hit me — I had to come up with an excuse to leave the house. I couldn't use my girlfriend as an excuse because my parents knew she was visiting her grandparents in Dallas for the weekend. I figured that I'd come up with a lie when the time came to leave.

Ella and Jamie, my sisters, were on the couch watching a reality show when I walked into the house. I asked my sisters about our parents. My oldest sister Ella looked at me long enough to answer my question, "Mom just got done working and is getting ready to go to the gym. Dad is still at work."

Just then mom came down the stairs dressed in her yoga shorts and sports bra. She pulled a tank top over her head as she said hello and asked how football practice was.

"Practice was good, Mom. The coach says that I will likely start at linebacker this year." I watched as she reached into the cabinet to grab a water bottle. I couldn't help it, as she got up on her tiptoes to reach the bottle, I checked out my own mother. It must have been the lingering aftereffects of my encounter with the woman at the grocery store. For a split second, I deemed my mother fuckable.

I hate to admit it, but my mom and sisters are hot. My mom and oldest sister are each blonde, athletic, and blessed with long legs and tight asses. The teasing from my friends about them has gone on for years. Up until this moment I've never really considered my mom to be fuckable, but the damn woman from the grocery story was messing with my mind.

Quickly, I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and cringed that I even considered my mother as a sex object.

My mother pulled the bottle out of the cabinet and filled it with filtered water from the refrigerator. In another minute she was walking out of the front door, telling us that she will be home in time to make dinner.

I grabbed my sports drink and chips and headed up to my room. I still had one more week until school officially started, so I decided that I'd spend the afternoon playing my game console. I started playing a group game with some online friends. I was into the game, but my attention kept diverting to the card.

I hadn't quite decided if I was going to accept the invitation when my Dad popped his head into my room. "Hey, David." My dad looked like he'd just returned from work.

"Hi, Dad," I replied

"Your mom says that dinner will be ready in a few minutes. She ordered pizza," Dad said before closing my bedroom door.

I hadn't realized how long I'd been playing the game and contemplating my invitation. It was a little after five when I came downstairs to find my family sitting at the table, digging into the two pizzas. The conversation started with Dad asking me how practice went. I told him what the coach had told me about starting as linebacker and his face lit up like the sun.

My sisters talked about their days, which were primarily spent in the backyard by our pool. My youngest sister started rambling about one of her friends and the boy that she likes and how she was going to invite the two of them over tomorrow to play in the pool. As I looked around the table, almost everyone rolled their eyes at the same time as my youngest sister droned on and on about her best friend.

My parents described their days, which sounded pretty boring. My dad mentioned that he was going over to a coworker's house for a recurring poker game. My mother said that she too was meeting friends. "Are you really going to play Bunko this time...or are you going straight to Drunk-O?" My dad smiled at mom.

She and her friends get together every couple of weeks to play this dice game called Bunko. She tried to explain it to me once, but I lost interest after a few minutes and tuned her out. Dad likes to tease her that the game is just an excuse for women to get together to drink. "I'm going to do about as much drinking as you will at your poker game." My mother shot my father a warm smile and stuck out her tongue at him.

"So, what are you kids doing tonight?" Dad looked at me and then my sisters. My sisters each said something about hanging out with their friends.

My throat tightened as my father looked at me. "I think I'm going to text Evan to see about hanging out. We might play video games at his house." I looked at my mom and dad confidently.

I took a bite of pizza and nodded at my parents. My dick was getting stiffer as I contemplated going to the address on the invitation.

Dinner lasted about thirty more minutes as my parents talked about their weekend plans. My dad mentioned wanting to go to a baseball game on Saturday and wondered if I might be interested in going. My mother on the other hand said that the PTA president was coming over to the house tomorrow to discuss a fund-raising drive.

After dinner I waited in my room, using the time to look up the address on the card. The place was about thirty miles from my house. With traffic, I figure that it would take me about forty-five minutes to get there. After looking up the address, I clicked on the search engine and found mature porn. I'm not the biggest porn freak, but what porn I do look at tends to be of naked women around my own age.

It was a little before eight in the evening when I decided I needed to clean up and put on some fresh clothes. I put on a clean pair of shorts and a fresh t-shirt. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone. I was just about to leave when I realized that I'd left the invitation on my desk next to the computer. I grabbed it and then headed down the stairs to an empty house. It seems that everyone had already left, so I set the alarm and smiled to myself.

The drive was easy enough, jumping on the Beltway and heading south until I got to the interstate. I turned west and in a few minutes was driving off the exit toward the mystery address. I found the place easily enough — it turned out to be an adult bookstore across the street from a motel.

I quickly decided that I didn't want to park in the adult bookstore, so I kept driving down to the next light in order to make a U-turn. I parked in the motel parking lot, arriving fifteen minutes before nine.

As I sat there waiting, I pondered what would happen next. A hot older woman had invited me to an adult bookstore with a fancy invitation. I was getting hard just thinking about the possibilities. I looked down at my watch. It was six minutes to nine, so I figured it was time to go.

I'd never been in an adult bookstore, so I really didn't know what to expect. I figured there would be sex toys and lingerie, which was accurate. What I didn't expect was a cute woman working behind the counter. She looked to be a few years older than me with light brown hair and a nice tan. "I'm gonna need to see some ID," she said, smiling.

"Yeah." I fished my wallet out of my pocket and showed her my license.

She looked at it for a second and handed it back to me. "You looking for something in particular?" The warm smile still filled up half of her face.

I pulled the invitation out of my pocket and showed it to her. "I was told to show you this."

She looked at it for a second, then said, "Oh." The smile on her face changed to more of a grin with a twinkle in her eyes. She reached below the counter and pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to me. The paper had four numbers on it. She told me to take the paper and head over to the video arcade. I was to go to the end of the hallway and then keep going.

I took the paper and headed off in the direction of the pink neon sign that read Video Arcade, passing roughly a dozen people who were in the store. I pushed through the swinging door and heard the muffled sound of porn movies. All but one of the doors was closed. The one that wasn't completely closed; it was open about a third of the way and had a porn movie playing on the screen.

When I looked in, what I saw was unbelievable, and it wasn't on the video screen. A young brunette and an older guy were both on their knees next to each other. A massive black cock was protruding from a hole in the wall of the booth and the couple was sucking on it.

I didn't want to make eye contact with the couple, so I kept walking. There were booths on either side of the hallway, each with a number on the door. The couple was in number five, so I kept walking down the dimly lit hallway. I wondered if the older woman liked to suck cock and that's why she invited me here.

I got to booth number fourteen and there was one more set of doors beyond it. I walked past the last set of booths and walked a few more feet. The lighting was pretty dim, but I saw another door. Above its handle was a keypad. I pulled out the piece of paper the woman behind the counter had given me. I entered the numbers on the paper and heard the electronic lock click.

My heart raced as I walked through the door. The hallway changed as it went to the left. There was no longer a double row of video booths. I rounded the corner to the right and there were two more booths along the hallway. I was looking for number 18. Farther down the hallway was another door, this one read Employees Only.

My heart felt like it was beating so hard that it might explode. I turned the knob and walked into the booth, which looked to be about ten feet wide and ten feet long. Three sets of eyes met mine. There were three guys about the same age as me. I wondered what the fuck was happening. I thought back to the video booth with the couple and I told myself that I'm not sucking cock.

One of the guys held up an invitation like mine. "You too?"

I pulled mine from my pocket and showed it to him. The other two guys each held up invitations. I finally got over my shock of seeing guys in the stall and noticed that there was a lesbian porn movie playing on the video monitor. I also heard the sound of women moaning and laughing. The moans didn't match the action on the video, so I figured it was the people in the booth next to us.

I looked down at my watch and it was just turning nine in the evening. The guys looked at each other. As an alarm chimed on one of their watches, a hand emerged from the wall to my right.

The red nails accented the tan of her hand, but it was the diamond ring that I noticed first. It

was a huge diamond mounted on a bright gold wedding band. The hand turned, palm up and the fingers beckoned the four of us. "Come on, boys...you know why we're here." The voice a woman's, coming from the other side of the wall.

The voice sounded like the woman from the grocery store, but she hadn't been wearing a diamond ring when I met her. Oh fuck, I thought to myself, there is more than one woman on the other side of the wall.

The four of us looked at each other, wondering what we should do. The voice on the other side of the wall again asked us to play with her. Finally, one of the guys said, "Fuck it," and walked over to the hand, unzipping his pants as he went. He pulled out his dick, which was already hard, and positioned it so the mysterious hand could grab it. I watched as the diamond-adorned hand wrapped its fingers around the guy's cock. That's when we heard a cheer erupt on the other side of the wall.

It didn't take long for the mysterious hand to pull the guy forward by the dick until his face was a few inches from the wall. He bent his hips forward and moaned loudly. He turned his face to us and said that she was sucking his cock. The guy must have been against the wall for a couple of minutes and then he suddenly backed up.

The hand came through the wall again, fingers beckoning for another cock. The next guy pulled out his dick and walked to the hand. Like before, the fingers wrapped around it and pulled the guy to the wall. His blowjob lasted a few minutes and then he too walked back from the wall. The whole time we heard the muffled voices of multiple women on the other side of the wall.

By this point I was rock hard and pulled out my cock when the hand came through the wall again. I noticed that I'm longer and thicker than the other two who'd gotten their cocks sucked up to this point. I watched as the fingers tried but failed to wrap themselves all the way around my cock.

"It's fucking huge," the woman wearing the diamond ring yelled out.

I quickly found myself inches from the wall with my hips thrusted toward the wall. There was a mouth on my dick and a warm and wet sensation. The woman started sucking my cock. This lasted about thirty seconds before her mouth was off my dick. Then the mouth was back on, but somehow it felt different. This time there was more force, and a faster rhythm.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers