Dreaming of Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's eyes slowly opened his right hand absent mindedly stroking the brunette's perfect hair.

"Wow..." he said, and Saliah smiled from the seat beside him.

"Oh, my dear Jack, I have not even begun to wow you."

"And... wait, what is it you want from me?" he asked. It might have been the smartest question he had ever asked. Wants tell us so much about a person. Yet he chose to ask it while the brunette was beginning to, as gently as imaginable, try to awaken him for a second round, Saliah kneading her mind. One of the brunette's hands went to Jack's balls, cupping them gingerly, the other moving to her own sex and slipping inside herself, the wetness audible to all, and a gentle purr of pleasure vibrated through her tongue.

"Every living thing with a mind seeks companionship Jack. Even after hundreds of thousands of years I would still rather have good company than be alone. Though bad company is often a curse. If we strike it off, as I hope we will, then you will lead a life more incredible than you can imagine. If we do not, then I hope we part on good terms," she let a note of bitterness into that last sentence. Jack noticed. Saliah was impressed.

"You've had bad breakups... AHHH... too?" Jack asked, the brunette's head bobbed in his lap, her fingers happily plunging inside herself.

"Yes. The golden urn, it was my ex's way of trying to make me stay with him."

Centuries to plan and Saliah felt a bit ashamed that she had chosen such simple lies. Though simplicity was a virtue and a jealous ex trying to keep her was an explanation for the urn that humans would be all too understanding of.

"But enough about my past. I have so much of it that we would never talk of anything else. I have a question for you - this woman, I can change her mind and body in any way you want. I could make your penis feel like drinking from the holy grail, or I could make it the most disgusting thing she could imagine but feel like the fate of the world hangs on whether she can finish. Do you have any fantasy you would like her to play out with you? Anything at all?" Saliah asked and placed her hand on the back of Jack's neck, her palm warm, nails sharp with an electric edge.

He said nothing, eyes closed, damn the urn, if she could just read his thoughts she would know. Power, not actually exercising it, but simply the thought of what he could do was enough to make Jack climax again. The brunette nearly choked. She had her hands, and mouth, full. She tried to swallow jack's seed, maintain her ministrations, and have her own body-shuddering orgasm, all at the same time. Mortals.

Saliah gently rubbed the back of Jack's neck, "I'm dying of curiosity, how did it come to be that you possess my urn?"

Jack spent the next half hour trying to tell the story, the brunette ensuring he only had a third of his brain power available to do so.

12