Dreamland Vacation Pt. 05

Story Info
Alex undergoes a bit of a change.
1.1k words
3
2.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreamland Vacation

Part 5

Alex woke up as a girl the next day.

Lying in her cat bed, staring in disbelief at her crotch, her penis was just... gone. In its place was a vagina, with a dildo already placed inside of it.

Her body was still the same- Alex had a pretty, feminine figure, with tiny perky breasts, even as a man. Her hair was shoulder length instead of neck length, but that was fairly minor.

What really changed the most is how she FELT.

Yuri walked in, wearing her pretty yellow sundress and smiling. "Good morning, kitty! How's my good girl today?"

Alex was a bit hesitant to speak. Her voice felt... well, it felt good... but it still would take getting used to.

"M... Master... I... I dun... Wha..."

Her voice was breathy and soft, like her voice always was when she was horny. Hearing how pretty her voice was, and seeing the curves of her naked body, Alex blushed a bit, and smiled shyly.

Yuri twirled her hair around her finger. "Aw, confused? I know you've always wanted to try being a girl. You're a lot more gender-fluid than you think, Alex..."

Yuri walked closer and knelt down, stroking Alex's hair. "So how do you like it, pet? You like this body? Do you like how sensuous it is...?"

Alex felt a heat rise in her pussy. It was... different... less intense, but more intimate, more intrusive... And her body... She could feel her nipple clamps biting down on her nipples, the feel of her fluffy paws around her arms and legs, the collar around her neck...

And she felt so submissive. Not even her gender was really under her control anymore. She was at the mercy of her deepest fantasies...

Yuri grabbed Alex's collar and tugged on it. "Hmm... normally I would want to tease you a whole lot today, but I'm feeling generous. Just for today, I'm going to teach you all about how your new body works... it will feel really good, I promise. First- try moving around..."

Alex got up on all fours, and began to moan and shake as Yuri led her around the room. Her nipple clamps swung and chimed softly, tugging on her breasts teasingly.

Yuri smiled. "See, kitty, the first fun thing about being a woman is that your nipples are sooooo much more sensitive... some women can cum just from getting their nips played with! I wonder if you're like that...?"

Alex barely registered her girlfriend's seductive, teasing voice, her eyes rolled up in her head as she gyrated her body, trying to stimulate herself enough to cum. Her nipple clamps tugged on her breasts as they bounced up and down, but to no avail- Alex whimpered pitifully, desperately horny.

Yuri giggled. "Time to go to my bedroom... I'll show you all of the secret pleasures of women..."

Alex dreamily repeated, "Bedroom... bedroom...", looking around in a daze. She couldn't seem to remember where the bedroom was- the only thing on her mind was the pinching sensation on her nipples.

Yuri spanked Alex's butt. "Aw, Kitty... you can't remember where it is? I suppose you'll just have to walk around and look for it..."

Alex gasped as the vibrators in her pussy and ass turned on. The nipple clamps began to vibrate, too- something Alex didn't know they could do.

As Alex struggled to move from room to room, panting and moaning, her pussy dripping with sexual desire, Yuri smirked and watched her struggle. "So cute... normally, you're such a capable, handsome, and smart person, which is already SO cool... but knowing that I can completely turn you into a stupid kitty in heat with just a whisper into your cute lil' ears... make you so helpless that you need me to even walk anywhere or pleasure yourself... mmm..."

After a minute or two, Alex finally found the bedroom, and leapt onto the bed, spreading out her arms and legs. She was breathing in and out heavily, her tongue hanging from her mouth, with a lustful, pleading expression on her face.

Yuri followed in after. "Hehe, looks like Kitty's really excited, huh...?"

She proceeded to cuff Alex's limbs to the corners of the bed, then turn off the vibrators.

Alex whimpered. "Mrrr... Please make me feel good, Master... Myaaaa..."

Yuri pounced on Alex and made out with her, forcing her tongue into her mouth and making her let out her voice, rubbing her breasts up against. Alex's body and grinding against her.

Just when Alex couldn't take it anymore, Yuri stopped and pulled away, smiling coyly. "Oops! Looks like I got carried away. You look soooo good tied up like that. I was just going to teach you how women pleasure themselves, but it'll be hard to hear if Kitty is moaning too loudly... so open wide~"

Alex opened wide as Yuri gently inserted a ball gag into her mouth. Yuri then sat down at Alex's side and gently placed her fingers on Alex's slit.

Yuri gently opened it up as Alex moaned into her gag. "Now, pay attention, Kitty... these are called the labia, the outer folds of the vagina. These pretty folds are fun to toy around with... ooh, how pretty~"

Yuri took a photo of the spread pussy with her smartphone, and showed it to Alex. "See? It looks like a pretty flower..."

Yuri gently stroked and fingered the area with her index and middle fingers, gradually pressing and rubbing harder and faster.

Alex began to moan and thrash more as Yuri inserted her fingers deeper into Alex's sensitive hole. "Now this part is the actual vagina. Make sure you get the right hole- you don't want to hurt your urethra! Can you feel where my fingers are?" Yuri wiggled them around a bit, curling them towards Alex's stomach.

Alex threw her head back and moaned into the gag, thrashing like a primal beast. "Mmph... mmm... uuuu...!"

Yuri giggled. "I'll take that as a yes, cutie. You can masturbate by thrusting your fingers in, or rubbing the outside, or using a vibrator... but the best way to do it is by touching this cute lil' clingy at the top here..."

Yuri rubbed the sensitive nub between her two fingers. Alex began panting hard, then shaking, then loudly moaning and meowing. Finally, she closed her eyes and had an orgasm- but Yuri didn't stop. Alex had orgasm after orgasm, until she was worn out, left in a post-coital haze, spread-eagled on the bed.

Yuri unflagged Alex. "Well? What did you think?"

Alex purred happily. "More... more..."

Yuri smiled. "Aww, so cute! Too bad you won't be able to finger yourself with those big paws of yours... you'll have to beg me for it the next time! I'll leave you there and let you squirm for a bit."

Yuri left the room, leaving Alex to gradually become aroused again, dreaming of orgasm after orgasm...