Dreams and Reality Intertwine

Story Info
I open up to Mistress Kate and get a big surprise.
2.7k words
4.37
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemBoyLew
FemBoyLew
47 Followers

**I apologize for the lack of posts, I got really busy with school and career change and used that as an excuse to stop writing. Maybe I need to be punished for my laziness hehe. But now I'm back and hope to keep providing fun stories for you all! I hope you enjoy :) **

**This is Chapter 3 of my fantisized Self-Realization story! To understand the whole story, please take a scroll through the past 3 chapters for any of this to make sense. Enjoy!**

Dreams are often thought of as an escape from reality. You close your eyes and enter a world where anything is possible. But dreams typically end when you wake up, well not always...

The sun shined through the curtains on the window. I roll on my side towards the light and slowly open my eyes. The light was bright but felt warm against my face. I rolled on my back and closed my eyes again, wanting to relive the best dream I have ever had. There was a strict mistress who had her way with me and there was spanking and crossdressing and...

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. This was not my bedroom. That was not a dream. I rolled around in bed and saw the strap on sitting on a chair in the corner next to my bag of toys. I pulled the blanket down and saw that I was still wearing my slutty outfit with dried and crusty streams of cum spread all over. I reached down behind me and rubbed my ass, the pain and pleasure I felt last night was replaced with soreness, as I could feel the raised bruises and dried blood from the high impact spots. The area around my asshole was still a bit wet, most likely from all the lube Mistress Kate used to rail me with her cock.

I slowly climbed out of bed and realized my clothes were still out in the living room. I walked by the mirror and noticed that my cock was locked up again. Mistress must have done that after I passed out. I felt slightly panicked, as I had no idea where the key was. Maybe Mistress Kate put it back in my jeans, I hope.

The door was slightly ajar, so I opened it fully and slowly walked down the hallway. The sun was beating through the living room windows, I could tell it was still early morning. I looked around and the room was empty. Everything was still and peaceful, except for the sound of a coffee machine coming from the kitchen. I made my way over to the door and slowly pushed it open. There stood Mistress Kate, dressed in regular lounge clothing, a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants. She didn't notice me until I pushed the door more and the hinge creaked. She peered over and greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning sweetie, how did you sleep? she asked.

"I uhh, I slept good. I thought this was all a dream. I was expecting to wake up in my own bed,"

"Well lucky for you, this is not a dream and you're here with me. Do you drink coffee?"

"Yeah I'll take some, thank you," I said, sitting down on a stool at the kitchen island.

"Do you take your coffee like you enjoy a cock, black?" she said teasingly with the biggest smile on her face.

I started to laugh. "No, I do like a little cream and sugar though,"

She laughed again. "Well if you wanted cream you produced enough last night." She hands me a bottle of creamer and some sugar.

"Thank you again, Mistress Kate,"

"Oh please, just call me Kate now, we're not in a session right now," she said.

"Okay, well, thank you Kate. This isn't a trick to punish me again, is it?" I asked, chuckling but a little concerned at the same time.

She laughed. "Oh no hunny. I take aftercare very seriously and I want you to be comfortable. Notice how I'm calling you sweetie and hunny, not slut and bitch, although you're still dressed for it," she winked again and went back to pouring herself a cup. She sits down across from me. "So do you want to talk about last night?

"Thank you so much Kate for last night. I came here with some unsure thoughts and fantasies but never realized the extent that this would go. I really loved every minute of it." I said, taking a sip.

"I'm so glad you liked it. I hope you don't mind me asking, but after I got you all dressed up, I saw you were on the verge of tears. Were you okay? I wanted to ask but you didn't say anything against it and I thought it was best to stay in character," Kate said, looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

I looked down at my coffee and swirled it a little.

"I don't like to talk about it a lot, but after last night, I'd say we're pretty close," I chuckle to myself. "I....have been an introvert my entire life. I would have very bad social anxiety which prevented me from having many friends. And those friends I did have eventually left to carry out their own lives. It got really bad during my school age years, especially during high school. I fell into a very depressive state and hated everything about myself, including the way I looked. That's also why I've never had a girlfriend or even anyone close to that. That's when I started getting the idea of crossdressing. So that's why when I saw myself in the mirror for the first time, I no longer saw that depressed boy who hated himself, but a new and happy boy who is bringing out his femininity," I paused and took another sip.

"Wow, I'm sorry I had no idea. Sounds like you had a rough childhood. I could tell you were very nervous in the shop when you came in," Kate said.

"You have no idea how much mental preparation I had to do in order to even walk up to the store entrance. But I was so desperate for a change that I said screw it and committed. And now I'm here, dressed like a $5 whore drinking coffee in your kitchen,"

Kate laughed and smiled at me.

"You know, I have had quite a few subs come through my front door over the years, but I have never met one like you before. You showed instant dedication to serve me and never questioned me for one second. That goes a long ways, a lot of want-to-be slaves act like they know everything and try to tell me how to act out the session," Kate took another sip.

"That's ridiculous, coming to a dominatrix only to try and control the session. Shows that they are not a true sub then, right?" I asked.

"Correct hun, and that is why you are special to me. You came here and let me run the session as I wanted, to give you the most pleasurable experience, especially since this was your first time. I really wanted to make it special for you," Kate looked at me.

I looked up at her and saw a change in Kate's face. I saw pain in her eyes so I could tell she meant every word she was saying.

"I'm so happy you wanted to go through all that work to make it special just for me. I feel like there is a strong connection between us that I would like to explore further, if you wouldn't mind," I said, not knowing how Kate would take it.

"I was hoping you would say that," Kate said, smiling as she got off her stool and walked around the island to me. She slowly stroked my hair and moved in to kiss me. I went with it and our lips connected with a spark of energy. She ran her fingers through my hair and we started making out in the kitchen. I stood up and she backed me up against the wall, pressing me harder against it. Her hands explored my whole body until she reached down and squeezed my caged up dick. It made me moan into her mouth, which made her squeeze harder. She stopped kissing me and whispered into my ear.

"Why don't we have another session right now, while you're still here?"

"Mmmm yes Kate," I moan.

She gave my nipple a quick but painful squeeze. "It's Mistress Kate now, remember?" She smiled at me.

"Of course, Mistress Kate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistress Kate holds my hand and guides me back into the bedroom. The look on her face still had the Mistress attitude but now has a "I want to fuck your brains out" look, which made my locked up cock scream for attention.

We got to the bedroom and she closed the door behind me. We kissed again, as she guided me backwards towards the bed. She shoved me onto the bed and started stripping infront of me. This was the first time seeing her whole body and I fell deeper in love with her. Her breasts jiggled when she took her shirt off and I could tell her nipples were hard. She turned around and slowly lowered her pants. She was wearing a black thong that perfectly showed off her curves and luscious ass. She peeled off her thong and turned around. She bunched up her thong and told me to open wide. I open my mouth and she shoves her underwear in my mouth. I could taste her juices and tried to speak.

"Bitch you better be quiet and enjoy that," Mistress Kate said, her tone back to being serious. She reaches towards the head of the bed and pulls out the restraints. She gives me this look and a slight tilt of her head, as if I knew what to do. I moved up in bed and got into position where Mistress Kate could restrain both my hands above my head. She also restrains my ankles, so I am spread eagle across the bed. I try to wiggle but can't move at all.

Mistress Kate smiles at her work and starts running her nails all down my body. This sends chills all throughout me and I moan into her panties. She steps away and comes back with a wand vibrator. She shoves it under my still locked up cock and turns it on. The vibrations feel amazing against the metal cage and instantly makes me want to be hard but I can't be. This causes me to squirm in my restraints.

Mistress Kate chuckles at my struggle and grabs some straps to wrap around my thighs and around the wand vibrator, keeping it in place against my cage. No matter how much I try to squirm, I can't get away from the intense vibrations of the metal against my cock.

She stands there, admiring her work, watching me struggle for a minute. Then she climbs ontop of me and pulls the thong out of my mouth. She holds her body just above my head so I could admire her perfect pussy and ass.

"I want you to lick me and keep licking me until I tell you to stop. Do you understand me?" Mistress Kate says.

"Yes Mistress," I say, as she sits on my face. I start to lick her pussy, already soaking wet from her juices. She grinds against my face, as my tongue explores her. Over the sound of the vibrator against my cock, I can hear her start to moan. I keep licking until I hear her breath harder and moans loudly as she cums on my mouth.

She doesn't tell me to stop so I keep going. I'm licking her until I feel a sharp pain on my right nipple that makes me scream into her pussy. Then the same pain on my left nipple, again making me scream and whimper. She pulls on the nipple clamps, not making the pain go away and I scream as she cum again. Her thighs shake and my face is soaking wet with her juices. She tells me I can stop and I obey. She climbs off of me and stands next to the bed.

"For being an amateur, you sure know how to lick pussy," she says with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Mistress," I moan as the vibrator still buzzes on my cage.

"Do you want me to unlock you?" Mistress Kate asks.

"Yes please," I moan louder.

"Please, what?" she teasingly asks.

"Mistress Kate please unlock my cock, I don't know how much longer I can stand it," I scream.

"That's more like it. I love when you beg!" Mistress Kate takes the key and unlocks my cock, which instantly springs to life.

She removes the vibrator and starts stroking my cock. Her hands feel so warm as she licks the tip. She licks all around the base of my cock, ever so slowly, making it painfully pleasurable. Then she slowly takes my cock in her mouth.

I couldn't believe it. This was my first blow job and I'm pretty sure Mistress Kate could suck the chrome off a Chevy, it felt amazing. I start to moan loudly as she strokes faster, twisting as she does and sucks better than any handjob I had done to myself.

"I'm going to cum Mistress," I whimper, moaning with every stroke.

Mistress Kate stops sucking me and slaps my balls. "You do not cum without my permission," and goes back to sucking.

I feel like I'm about to pull the restraints off the bed I'm squirming so much. "Please Mistress Kate may I cum?" I say louder.

"Beg for it slave!" Mistress Kate screams.

"Please Mistress Kate, can I cum please!" I scream.

"Cum for me, cum for me bitch," she says and sucks me harder and strokes faster.

As soon as I hear that, my whole body tenses up. I can feel my spurts of cum in her mouth and I try to move but am left squirming from the restraints. My whole body feels electric. My climax slowly dies down but Mistress Kate keeps going. After that mind-shattering orgasm, my cock is so sensitive and her continuation of pleasure is making me go crazy. I'm pulling at the restraints hard and want her to stop but she won't.

"Please.....Mistress.... I can't take it!," I scream.

Mistress Kate keeps going for another minute after my orgasm, which felt like an eternity, my cock so sensitive I felt like I couldn't think straight.

Finally, she slowly stops stroking and my now flaccid dick slumps over, still pulsating and feeling electric with every movement. She comes up to me and kisses me. I open my mouth to kiss her but get a mouth full of my cum she still had in her mouth. I had never tasted my own cum before, I wasn't really a big fan of that, but in that moment, I did not care about anything else except Mistress Kate.

"Swallow slut, like the cum dumpster you are," Mistress Kate says in a subductive voice.

I try not to gag but eventually get it down, leaving my mouth tasting salty.

Mistress Kate unties me from the bed and helps me up, my whole body still feels shaky. I turn to stare at her and give her a big hug. No words, just my heavy breathing and hugging her like there was no tomorrow.

"It's okay pet, everything will be okay," Mistress Kate hugs me back tight.

It was at that moment where I realized Mistress Kate was perfect for me. She made me feel safe, even when hurting me. But I knew that she would never hurt me in a bad way. I had never felt love like this before, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. And from the way she was kissing me and acting around me before, I really hope she feels the same way.

FemBoyLew
FemBoyLew
47 Followers