Dreams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh this is so wonderful!" he gasped, now moving his hips rhythmically. Writhing and gasping myself, I nonetheless still grasped the weight of these words! Helena, it was wonderful to him, no longer scary, frightening or distasteful; it was wonderful and beautiful instead! I laughed - or sobbed, rather - a happy, relieved laugh and attempted to cup his face. Oh, how I revere my Carl! Oh, how romantic that was!

I needed to feel ever closer to him, not only to kiss him, but cuddle him. I got up quickly - I worried too quickly - so I said, "Lie down, my love" quite apologetically. He now found himself lying on the pillows and I straddled him, kissing him, unable to be away from him for half a second. His lips are so sweet!

Without breaking contact with his beautiful, loving eyes, I easily found his hardness, ensuring he stretched and filled me again. It felt so good! Isn't it disgracefully delightful how a female body is so built to be one with her lover? Yet again - of course! - it felt as though the pleasure was pulling me apart from the inside, penetrating every part of my being, quite literally head to toes! Carl's hands swept over my body while I just had to succumb to moaning and kissing him. I sensed that my entire figure, Helena, was around him, pulsing, throbbing and shivering.

I rose up from kissing him, led to it by the internal sensations of the pleasure splitting me apart from the inside, seeking where it felt the best, watching him with my dewy, misty eyes. His hands were on my breasts, fondling them, playing with them - he had a gorgeous big grin on his face that I loved - but I simply could not stay still; I had to move around him. Pleasure doesn't begin to describe it - the warmth was all over me, outrageously delightful, but there was his expression, too, a blend of utter want of me and of romance, and though burned from my very centre up, I needed him close, now!

That's right, Carl, come closer to Adoria. We do speak the same language even when not talking - he understood and rose to wrap his arm around my waist to kiss and suck (ooooh, good!) my breasts and I wrapped my arm around his head, holding him close, filled by him, embracing him, dancing on him, gasping, panting and heaving my love out for him.

"Oh Carl—" I wanted to say something while I still could... "it is so beautiful, the two of us—" Through arousal, nonetheless, romance broke through like warm springs, "—Oh I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!!" The last I shouted out in a high-pitched squeak, inches away from his mouth. I kissed him: dozens of tiny butterfly kisses. I wasn't giving him a chance to respond verbally! - but he found another way to react: crying of happiness, he was kissing me back, his lips quivering, holding me tight.

I saw his happy, liberated tears rolling down his cheeks and a downpour of pleasure deluged me; not just the ecstasy from being around him, but one true love. I shuddered first, like you do from cold in winter sometimes, and then felt a very odd tension build inside me, impossible to take, impossible to stop. "Something's happening—" I managed to stammer out realising a wave was building inside me that I couldn't control at all, but still rising. I embraced Carl tighter and buried my head in his shoulder. Whatever had happened before was nothing compared to this—it was like fire crawling up from my essence to every part of me and burning up all over the place - "Oh darling—darl—da-DAAAAAA!!— Ooo—OOOHHH!!"

Then the fire was so hot that it seemed to squeeze my entire body into a miniscule, little ball, condensing all of my sensations into one enormous one and I was just one bead of tension... then the Big Relief came, a release of thrill, joy and pleasure so scandalously overpowering, Helena, that I wanted to be everywhere at once, but was just being torn apart by all of my nerves and tendrils being ablaze. The happiness, fulfilment and satisfaction quite divine ripped me apart - for a few glorious moments I remember actually flying, only with the sensation of ever greater warmth spilling into me - this was my beautiful Carl taken over the edge with me and us having our first orgasm together.

Oh Helena, darling. It was so sublimely romantic! More than any poetry in my heart can express. Oh majesty! So positively providential!

And Carl, my darlingest Carl, he is changed, free of that horrible burden he'd carried before with him, free of the fright. Now, we have our entire lives ahead of us! Isn't that just?

Isn't that just?

Yours always,

Adoria

P.S. Thank you thank you thank you to all of you for helping for it to come true for us! Katie might not like it, but I will never stop being on my knees with gratitude to you!

Oh, where were the tissues when she needed them? Her nose was all red with emotion, shivers were running up and down her back and she could only sniffle and whimper.

With shaky hands, Helena reached for her phone.

"Yes, Helena?" said the voice on the phone.

"Darling, when was the last time I told you how much I love you?" She didn't wait for response. "Do I tell you enough that I love you? It's just that I do, but do I tell you enough, Ron?"