Dreams, Drawings, and Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," said Julia followed by a click.

Alex's face fell. "What the hell!" he said aloud. "What the fuck!" He took a deep breath. "Okay, maybe I woke her up," he said trying to comfort himself. His emotions felt fragile, and this incident seemed to darken his mood significantly. Or maybe she was embarrassed about last night. Or maybe she regretted it.

Alex was reminded of Emma. She was unapologetically enthusiastic about their sexual encounters. Thoughts of Emma distanced himself from Julia and were comforting in that regard, but he wasn't sure if he felt any better. He looked at the drawings that he had made of Emma and then reread the transcript that he had made of his dream from Thursday night. He reread it again, but this time, he paused several times to stare at his drawings. He looked at the full body nude portrait and imagined seeing Emma playfully flash those tits at him while walking down the sidewalk. He imagined seeing her bend over to flash her ass and her pussy at him. Was it really comfort that he felt when thinking about Emma? Maybe it was just numbing to think about her, but he didn't care. It still reduced some of the pain that he was feeling, at least for the moment.

Alex looked at the head portrait of Emma and imagined kissing those lips and then having those lips wrapped around his dick. He then looked at the drawing of her pussy and pictured himself licking those pussy lips and that clit, drawing her scent into his nose and tasting her juices. Fucking her was all that he could think about now, and Julia seemed like a distant memory, yet Emma seemed so distant right now.

"I need to step away," Alex told himself as began to be consumed by the painful emptiness and the intense longing. He stepped out of his office and into his bedroom and saw Julia's panties lying on his dresser. He walked slowly to them and stared at them once again. Without thinking, he picked them up and pressed them against his lips. The lace trim on the edges felt rough on his lips, but the smooth parts of the fabric felt soft and slick. He inhaled and was certain that he could detect the musky scent of her pussy. He smiled at himself at the thought of sniffing a woman's panties, but there was definitely something euphoric and exhilarating about the aroma. His dark feelings seemed more distant. He placed them into his pocket. It felt reassuring to have them close by.

*

Chapter 6: Second Date

Alex arrived a little early at the restaurant and saw no signs of Julia. He had never been here, but it looked interesting. The interior lighting was very dark, with most of them colored with a shade of red or orange. Everything had a surreal look about it. The clientele looked a little more freakish than was usual for his typical hangouts, but it looked like an interesting scene for a date. He sent a text message to Julia letting her know that he had gotten a table for them. He ordered a drink and began to wait for her to show up. A few minutes later, his server had delivered his drink, but there was no sign of Julia. She also had not responded to his text message. After yesterday's less than enthusiastic phone conversation with her, he wasn't 100% sure that she'd show up. He hoped that she would have let him know if she had canceled, though. She didn't seem THAT rude. He grabbed his whiskey sour with lime and took a large gulp in frustration.

"Damn it," he said aloud. His glass had been overfilled and the server had sloshed the drink over the rim, drenching the outside of the glass with stickiness. His server hadn't given him a napkin, so he was left with a cold, sticky hand. He wasn't about to lick his hand, and he also wasn't going to wipe it on his clothes, so he was stuck with a sticky hand for now. He looked to flag down any server that might be able to bring him a napkin, but there were none to be found.

Alex took another gulp of his drink. "I might be drinking alone tonight if Julia doesn't show up soon," he thought. His patience was thinning. He noticed that his glass seemed smaller than a standard drink glass. Maybe that was why the drinks were so cheap in this place. After a few more sips, his glass was empty. He still hadn't seen any servers, so he carefully extracted his wallet from his pants pocket with his non-sticky hand and placed some bills on the table to cover the cost of his drink. He then made his way to the restroom to wash his hands.

As Alex made his way to the restroom, he saw two men rushing into the restroom ahead of them. Both of them were carrying a shot glass full of some type of liquor. "Yuck," he thought. Couldn't they finish their shot before going to the bathroom? As Alex entered the restroom, he saw about a half dozen men standing near the back of the room. "That crazy bitch is back again!" he heard one of the men announce. Something interesting was going on.

Alex quickly washed his hands and then stepped towards the group of men. There were a few men in front of him, so he couldn't see everything, but he could tell there was a woman on her knees giving one of the men a blowjob. "Wow!" he thought. "You don't see this every day." He felt a voyeuristic impulse and decided to take a closer look. As he stepped between two of the men to get an unobstructed view, he recognized that it was Julia who was on her knees giving the blowjob. His mouth dropped open. Wow. What the fuck. What the holy living fuck. "This can't be her," he tried to tell himself, but it was unmistakably her. She was wearing the same blouse and skirt from their date last night, though the blouse now had some wet stain marks on it. A man's cock was in her mouth, and she was pumping his shaft with one of her hands. Part of Alex wanted to look away, but he couldn't. The man started to grunt, and she stopped pumping her hand while she shoved his dick deeper into her mouth. Two of the other men cheered. She held his dick in her mouth for a few more seconds as she looked up at his face. The man closed his eyes and then pulled his dick out of her mouth. A little bit of cum dripped onto her lips and she licked it up with a smile. The man quickly shoved his shrunken penis back into his pants, fastened them, and then quickly exited the restroom.

"Who's next?" asked Julia as the two men with shot glasses stepped forward. "Who got here first?" she asked.

"We got here at the same time," one of the men responded. Julia smirked.

"Well, I'm pretty good, but I can't blow you both at the same time," she said as she pressed a finger against the bulge in both of their pants. "Let's see what you got in there, and I'll decide."

Both men placed their shot glasses on the counter next to one of the sinks, unzipped their pants, and removed their cocks for her to see. She fondled both while she examined them. One of the men had a much bigger cock.

"I'll take this one first," Julia said as she tugged on the smaller cock. "You, Mr. Big Dick, you can warm it up in my cunt while you wait your turn. But first, my payment, gentlemen?" she said as she stood up.

Each of the men retrieved their shot glass from next to the sink and offered it to her. She drank both of them and placed the empty glasses next to another sink where there were already three other empty shot glasses. "Maybe I should drink these after I swallow," she added.

Alex continued to watch in shock. Julia seemed to be completely focused on the men that she was interacting with and hadn't noticed him yet. Instead of getting on her knees like she did for the last guy, she remained standing and bent over to suck the guy's cock while holding onto his hips to hold herself up. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and told the other guy, "you can fuck me while I suck this guy off. I'll suck you next." She pulled the back of her skirt up to reveal her bare ass. Alex noticed that she wasn't wearing panties. She winced a little as she felt the large cock slowly slide into her cunt. "That's an amazing dick!" she said to him.

The trio started off somewhat awkwardly, but they soon got into rhythm. As the man pounded her pussy from behind, the man in front of her fucked her mouth as she held onto his hips. Julia moaned erratically as the two men made quiet grunting sounds. Soon, the man with the dick in her mouth began to grunt more loudly until he suddenly stopped his thrusting. The man who was fucking her suddenly began to groan loudly as his thrusting stopped too.

"You asshole!" Julia scolded the man behind her as she stood up and scooped up some cum that was running down her leg before cupping her crotch. "You're supposed to cum in my mouth! I almost got kicked out of here last time because of the mess we left on the floor." The man with the big dick looked embarrassed as he placed his wet cock back into his underwear and zipped his pants. "You could have at least cum in my hair like the guy who jerked off earlier." Alex noticed that some of the hair near the top of her head was glistening.

Julia brought her hand to her mouth where she licked the cum off. She then cupped her hand under her crotch again to catch the remaining cum that was dripping out. The other man zipped his pants and they both quietly slinked out of the bathroom. Another man with a hopeful expression on his face walked up to the group holding a full shot glass.

"Hey!" Julia said to Alex as she recognized him. "You're looking sharp tonight," she said to him. Her speech had begun to slur. "Feeling lucky?"

Alex started to speak, but he felt frozen. He couldn't think of any words to say. He only felt a storm of intense and confusing emotions. He felt horrified and disgusted at what he saw, but part of him wanted to be one of those men. He wanted to feel his cock inside her cunt again, and he wanted to feel her mouth sucking on his dick.

"I'd be happy to do you for free," she said as she stepped closer to him. "I was going to do you for free after dinner tonight, anyway." They looked into each other's eyes. Alex couldn't look away. "But we can give these boys a show and do you right now if you'd like. I'll still do you again after dinner, too. You got nothing to lose."

Julia took another step closer to him and Alex took a step back. At this distance, Alex detected a variety of unpleasant odors that seemed to emanate from her. There was definitely an overwhelming stench of body odor and alcohol, and what he believed to be stale cigarettes. There was certainly the distinctive scent of semen as well. Her blouse, which looked pristine on her last night, was highly wrinkled as if she had slept in it and had several stains from various fluids.

"Let's give these men a show," Julia said to him again as she took another step closer. Alex stepped backward again, but his back was now against the bathroom wall. Julia was closer and he could now smell her breath. There was the Sulphur smell of halitosis and something else that reminded him of rotten meat. "Come give me a kiss, baby," she said with a smile.

Alex's thoughts were now frantic and chaotic with a mix of horror and an inexplicable desire for pleasure. He wouldn't have to smell her breath if she were sucking his dick. It would better yet if he were fucking her from behind. She smiled at him again and he could see a yellow film on her teeth. He recoiled and pressed the back of his head against the tile wall. His feet felt stuck to the floor.

Alex suddenly felt someone grab his wrist and pull. "Let's go!" he heard a voice say to him gruffly. Alex broke from his trance and followed the person's arm without thinking. They quickly exited the bathroom and fled down a dark hallway. The person leading him stopped and turned to face him. It was the woman from his drawings. It was Emma. "Stay away from her, she's trouble!" she said to him fiercely.

"Emma!" said Alex. "What are you doing here!" he said. "Where have you been?"

"I can't explain right now, but you've got to stay away from her. Do you understand me?!" said Emma.

"Yes," answered Alex. "Yes, I do."

"I'm so happy to see you too!" she exclaimed, before kissing him. Emma's kiss felt familiar to him, but it was still like kissing Mona Lisa. He recognized the face from the drawing, but he wasn't sure if he remembered her as a person. Maybe he did, but maybe it was just wishful thinking. He wasn't sure what to think right now.

"I have so many questions, Emma!" Alex exclaimed.

"We'll have all of the time in the world soon to talk about that, Alex," she said, "but right now, I'm just so happy to see you!"

"Me, too," said Alex. "Everything has been like a bad dream."

"Soon enough, Alex, soon enough," Emma said to him. "But I do have one thing to tell you."

"Yes, okay," said Alex.

"Listen to me closely," Emma stated slowly. "She is crazier than you can comprehend."

"Okay," he said.

"You have no idea," said Emma. "Listen again. She is crazier than you can comprehend."

"Okay, I believe you," said Alex.

Emma passionately kissed him again. "It's so good to see you again," she told him as she touched his face. She then looked up and down the hallway. "Quick, let's go in here," she said. She took several steps towards a door marked "Private Party Room" and opened it. Alex could barely see a stack of chairs that became discernible near the doorway as the faint light from the hallway entered the room. They stepped inside and Emma quietly shut the door. Alex then heard a click. "There, I locked it," she said. The room was pitch black.

"What are we doing here?" asked Alex. "Where is the light switch?"

"Come with me. You'll understand later," replied Emma as she led him towards the interior of the room away from the door. Emma slowly stumbled into a table and stopped. "We need to hang out here for a while," she said.

"Emma, this is so strange," said Alex. "Let's turn on the light, at least."

"We can't turn on the light just yet. There will be time for explanations later, Alex," said Emma. "But right now, I want..." she kissed him again.

"But Emma," said Alex.

Emma wrapped her arms around Alex and kissed him again in the dark room. Alex wanted to break away and insist on an answer but began to feel what she seemed to be feeling. He wrapped his arms around her, and they kissed passionately. She slid one of her hands over the front of his pants felt his bulging erection.

"I think that we are thinking about some of the same things," Emma said to him as she began taking off her top. She grabbed Alex's hands and placed them onto her bare breasts before hugging him and pressing them against the shirt over his chest.

"Emma, you are unbelievably wild," said Alex.

"Live a little," said Emma, "while you still can. Take your shirt off. I want to feel your skin against mine." Alex hesitantly removed his shirt and held it while he embraced her. He was glad that he did. Her warm breasts felt wonderful as they pressed against the bare skin on his chest when they kissed. He knelt downward and kissed both of her nipples. "Oooh, that feels great, Alex!" she said as she caressed his face. "But I need you inside me, Alex," she told him.

"Here?" asked Alex.

"Yes, here!" she answered. "You need it, too." She began rubbing her hand over the bulge in his pants again. "How about if I give you a little love with my mouth, too."

Memories of seeing the men in the bathroom getting serviced by Julia flashed into Alex's head. Alex kissed Emma some more than thought how his cock would feel between those lips that he was now kissing.

"Hurry, while there's still time," said Emma.

Having sex in here did seem risky but exciting. His eyes were getting used to the dark, and he thought that he could make out the table that was next to him. He placed his shirt onto the table and began to unfasten his pants.

"Shit, the zipper is stuck!" Alex said with frustration in his voice.

"Not so loud," said Emma. "I'll help you." She got on her knees and attempted to unstick it. "I can't get it either. Sit down and I'll pull them off. I'll help you put them back on later."

Alex uneasily sat down on the floor and removed his shoes. Emma then pulled the legs of his pants as he lifted his hips. They struggled until the waistline eventually moved past Alex's hips, but they came off easily after that, pulling Alex's underwear down almost to his knees. "I might as well just take everything off," said Alex as he pulled his underwear and socks off. Alex felt exposed and nervous, but it was exhilarating to be naked in a dark room in a crowded bar with several dozen people on the other side of the door. He stood up and Emma immediately cupped his balls with one of her hands.

"You know how to make a woman happy," Emma told him as she gave his cock a squeeze. Alex inhaled involuntarily.

"You know how to make a guy happy," Alex said back to her.

Emma lowered herself to her knees and lifted his cock with her hand as she began to lick and suck his balls. Alex moaned quietly. She then began to kiss and lick the base of his shaft, slowly working her way to the tip. He was rigid and throbbing as she approached the tip. She exhaled slowly onto the head, treating Alex with the warmth of her breath. She kissed it gently several times before beginning to lick it. He had begun to ooze a drop of precum and she spread it around his tip using her tongue.

"You are awesome," Alex said to her.

Emma then slowly slid the tip of his cock into her mouth. She paused as Alex's breath became unsteady. She then began pumping it slowly in her mouth while going slightly deeper with each pump. She briefly paused again as she took a breath and then shoved it deep into her throat as she grabbed his balls. Alex gasped as she held it in her throat for a few seconds.

"That's incredible!" said Alex as she removed his dick from her throat. Emma caught her breath and began using her mouth to pump his dick with long slurping strokes.

"I think you enjoyed that," Emma told him.

"Yes," said Alex as he caught his breath.

"Now, I need you to do something for me," said Emma. "I think that you know what that is." Emma grabbed Alex's hand and placed it on her hip before she leaned over the table. "I want to feel that dick inside me," she said.

As Alex stood behind Emma, he noticed that his eyes were becoming more dark-adapted, and he could make out a few stacks of chairs that were being illuminated by the light from underneath the door. He saw this light darken briefly as someone walked past the door. "This is exciting," he thought as he thought about the risk of getting caught. It also reminded him of the need to keep quiet.

Alex turned his attention back to Emma. He lifted her skirt and realized that she was still wearing a thong underneath.

"Here, just pull the crotch to the side," said Emma.

"Don't you want to get naked, too?" asked Alex playfully.

"I'm going to explode if you don't fuck me right now!" said Emma impatiently.

Alex located the crotch of her thong and pulled it to one side. Her pussy felt warm and damp to his fingers. He wanted to slide his tongue between those lips so that he could taste her but was concerned about time. He slid one finger inside her causing her to moan. "Do you want more?" he asked.

"Put your fucking cock in me!" she demanded playfully.

Alex grabbed his cock and guided the tip to the opening of her cunt. They both smiled in the darkness as the tip disappeared inside her. Alex slowly pushed until about half of his shaft was inside her. She was already very wet and it slid inside with very little effort. He gave her a short pump backward and then slid the rest of the way inside her until his hips were pressing against her ass cheeks.

"Alex, that feels so good," said Emma in a voice that almost sounded like a little girl.

Alex breathed heavily a couple of times as he stood frozen to enjoy this moment. The front of his hips was enjoying the smooth, silky skin of her ass while his cock was enjoying the warm, wet squishy feeling of her cunt. The contrast between those sensations was something that always mesmerized Alex when fucking someone from behind. Emma squirmed impatiently and Alex knew that he had better get busy. He began to slowly fuck her, and she immediately began to moan.

1...34567...10