Dreams, Drawings, and Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both walked into his bedroom and Julia shut the door and began kissing him again. She pulled away briefly to turn off the light. It was pitch black and they could see absolutely nothing. Alex felt her covered breasts brush up against his chest again, and her lips soon began kissing him again. The darkness seemed to enhance the physical sensations and Alex let out a small moan as he felt her tongue dart into his mouth. He stepped over to his bed and pulled the sheets back in the darkness. He had stepped only a couple of feet from Julia, but he felt cold, and feeling her warmth return as he embraced her again was heavenly. He led her as he felt for the bed, and they both rolled into it together and embraced while lying down. He rolled her over onto her back and kissed her as one hand caressed her body. His hand roved around both breasts before gently rubbing over her covered nipples. Julia squirmed and kissed him more vigorously.

"Let's take our shoes off," said Alex, and they both reluctantly sat up to remove their own shoes before letting them drop off the side of the bed. Julia unbuttoned and then removed Alex's shirt before tossing it into the blackness away from the bed. Alex unbuttoned Julia's blouse before removing it and tossing it as well. Julia then rolled Alex onto his back and unfastened his pants. Alex lifted his hips so that she could slowly pull them below his hips and then down his legs. His cock was firmly pressed against the inside of his underwear, and Julia let her hand brush up against it. Alex flinched and inhaled.

Alex then rolled Julia onto her back and removed her skirt. Alex was now only wearing his underwear and Julia was only wearing her bra and panties. They laid beside each other, kissing and running their hands over each other's chest and hips. Julia sat up and unfastened her bra. Alex removed it and tossed it aside. He then pushed her onto her back, where Julia lifted her hips to help Alex slide her panties off her hips and down her legs. Julia then sat up, pushed Alex onto his back and they did the same with his underwear. They were now both completely naked in the pitch black.

Julia then lied next to him and they began to kiss again. Their hands began to explore what their eyes couldn't. Alex felt the shape of each tender breast and her soft nipples. Julia ran her hands over his chest and all around his hips, occasionally letting part of her hand or wrist bump into his rigid cock. Alex flinched with each haphazard encounter with his cock. She cupped his balls and gently lifted them before running her fingers through the pubic hair at the base of his cock.

Alex lifted himself slightly and began to kiss Julia from above. He moved lower to kiss her neck with her back against the bed. He continued to move downward to her breasts, where he kissed the perimeter of each one before moving to her nipples. As he lingered to lick and gently suck her nipples, he ran his hand over her hips and thighs. He ran them over her pubic hair before continuing to her inner thighs, brushing near her pussy before retreating again. Julia began to moan quietly as she squirmed.

Alex moved his kisses down her belly and onto the front of her hips while his hands continued to brush teasingly close to her pussy as they moved up and down her inner thighs. His kisses explored downward to her pubic hair. His lips became his eyes in the total darkness where he discovered a tiny landing strip, inspecting it closely with gentle kisses and tiny licks. He moved over it before circling it, pausing at the tiny region that she had shaved between her clit and the bottom of the strip. Julia let out an audible moan and he lingered teasingly above her clit. He could detect a musky scent from below and longed to move lower.

Alex moved her knees apart, climbed between them, and then lowered his mouth to her inner thighs. He kissed up her thigh until he detected where her leg met her hips and then moved his mouth directly over her pussy without touching it. Her scent was stronger here, and he inhaled slowly to savor her aroma. He exhaled slowly through his mouth so that she could feel his warm breath over her lips and she moaned. He pressed his lips to her left outer labia and resumed his kissing and licking while traveling up and down before moving to her right outer labia. She began to squirm as her breathing became unsteady.

Alex again moved his mouth directly over her inner pussy lips without touching them. He pressed slowly towards her until his own lips made gentle contact and gave them a delicate kiss. Julia flinched as she moaned even louder. Her petals were warm and starving for more affection. He kissed them again and she flinched again. He began to slowly lick them gently, pressing slightly deeper with each lick, and Julia began to squirm and moan continuously. He pushed lower and more deeply with his tongue until he tasted the warm, silky lubrication that had begun to ooze from her slit. He lapped it into his mouth and spread it over her labia as Julia's hips began to writhe and her moans increased in intensity. Julia squealed as he slid his tongue over her clit, coating it with her slippery lubricant.

Alex began to slowly and rhythmically lap his tongue around her clit. "That's incredible!" Julia managed to sputter in between moans. She squealed again as Alex began to slowly pleasure her clit directly. "Oh!" Julia squawked out awkwardly as if she were trying to say more. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" she chanted before vocalizing a continuous moan. Alex sped up his licking slightly causing Julia's writhing and moaning to intensify. "Don't stop!" she screamed before she began to moan rhythmically with increasing intensity. "FUCK!" she screamed, before wailing through her orgasm. Her cries began to die down, but Alex continued to work her clit with his tongue, and she soon began to breathlessly ride through another climax. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" she blurted, as Alex continued working her clit with his tongue, sending her into another orgasm.

Julia squeezed Alex's head with her thighs, signaling him to let up as she caught her breath. She laid on her back for a few moments before rising to lunge forward and shove Alex onto his back. She then dove toward his hips, feeling around in the dark to find his hard cock, and then shoving it into her mouth.

"Oh!" exclaimed Alex, pleasantly surprised, as Julia cupped his balls with one hand while rubbing his pubic hair with her fingers on the other hand, his shaft enjoying the warm, wet pleasure of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Julia hummed as she grabbed the base of his cock and began to slowly pump her head up and down over it.

"You're fantastic!" Alex exclaimed as Julia continued to work her magic. Alex struggled to keep his hips still as Julia increased her pace.

Julia paused with her stroking, took a breath, and pressed her head firmly downward, pushing Alex's cock deep into her throat until her lips and nose were pressed into his public hair. Alex's whole body stiffened as he reacted to the burst of pleasure. "Oh my god, you're amazing!" Alex sputtered. She held her head down a few moments before pulling away and catching another breath. She then gave the tip of his cock a few licks and a long suck before moving upward to his face to kiss him passionately with her wet lips. She could taste her pussy on his lips, and he could taste the precum from his cock on hers. She reached down to fondle the tip of his shaft as they continued to kiss. "You've got a great cock," she told him. "I want it inside me."

Alex sat up as Julia lied on her back and spread her legs. Alex felt around for her knees in the dark and maneuvered his body between them. His cock was ready, but he wanted one more taste of her first. He quickly lowered his head to her pussy but misjudged the distance and gently planted his face into her wet vulva, surprising both of them. The burst of her musky aroma was intensely intoxicating, compelling Alex to crave more. He impulsively drove his tongue deeply into her oozing cunt as far as it would reach, sweeping against her inner walls and pulling some of her delicious dessert into his mouth. Julia cooed as she arched her back, and then let out a squeal as Alex briefly sucked her clit.

Alex quickly lifted himself and placed the tip of his cock against her wet pussy lips. He slid it up and down, spreading the warm wetness onto his swollen head. He then pressed it against her clit, causing Julia to coo once more. "Are you ready for it?" he asked?

"Put it inside. Please, put it in!" replied Julia desperately.

Alex slowly slid his tip downward between her lips until he found what it was looking for. He felt his knob glide inside her and stopped it from going any deeper. He moved his arms and hands away from her body so that the only point of contact between their bodies was the tip of cock that was nesting just inside the walls of her pussy.

Alex paused so that he could focus on the union of their two bodies. He hoped that Julia could appreciate it as much as he did. They were both still completely blind from the darkness, and Alex could only see Julia's face from his memory as he looked downward at her. The tip of his cock was throbbing, and the small involuntary movements of his body were producing exquisite sensations as his tip slid, nearly imperceptibly, further inside her. The warmth of his tip contrasted with the coolness of his shaft that remained outside of her, drawing more attention to their point of contact.

Julia began to breathe more heavily. "I need more," she begged, with the demeanor of a little girl. "Please give me more." Alex slid inside a bit more, paused, and then slid still more until half of his shaft was inside. Julia began to moan continuously. He began moving in slow and shallow strokes without ever pressing more than half of his cock inside her as Julia began to moan ever louder. He then began making his strokes go a little deeper before pausing and then completely pressing his body onto hers until he was buried to the hilt and snugged against her clit. Julia gasped for her breath as he lowered his head to her face to kiss her. Alex began fucking her slowly as they continued to kiss. His lips were still coated with her pussy, and they both enjoyed the extra lubrication, aroma, and taste as their lips and tongues slid across each other's in the darkness.

Julia's muted moans gradually grew louder as Alex continued to fuck her slowly, making sure to press against her clit with each inward stroke. He then lifted his head and shoulders so that he could more easily control his hips, and Julia's cries increased in volume and pitch as he began to increase the pace, bouncing against her clit each time their hips connected. "Fuck me!" she called out as she began to approach her climax, and she then began a series of disordered moans and sputtering shouts as she rode through her orgasm and began to come down. Alex continued pumping and she soon began another...and then another until they were both nearly breathless.

"Hold up a second," said Julia between breaths. Alex had paused his fucking but was still breathing heavily as well. "Let's switch up," she said as she pushed his shoulders to the side. "I'd like to try being on top." Alex was happy to comply and rolled onto his back with his wet dick sticking into the air. Julia climbed over his hips and they both moaned happily as she inserted his shaft back into her pussy.

"Your pussy feels so good," Alex said to Julia.

"I hope so," said Julia before giving his cock a squeeze with her Kegels, causing a brief vocalization from Alex. She leaned forward and immediately began to ride him. "I love the feel of your cock," she said to him with tight lips. Alex began a deep, soft moan as he felt her pussy rising and falling onto his cock. Julia's breathing rate increased as she worked his cock, and she began to moan as well.

"I loved eating your juicy cunt," Alex said to Julia as she continued to lift and press that same juicy cunt onto Alex's cock.

"I loved feeling you eat it," said Julia between her breaths as she raised and lowered her hips. "How about this?" she asked him. She squeezed him again with her Kegels and he let out a sound that almost sounded like a yelp. She increased the pace of her hips as she resumed her moaning. "I love feeling you inside me!"

Both of their moans began louder as Julia began fucking faster. "Don't stop!" called out Alex right before his whole body tensed.

"Do it! Cum in me!" exclaimed Julia as she bounced on top of him. "Do it!"

Alex groaned as the first pulse of cum shot into Julia's cunt. She let out a squeal and then slowed her cadence but continued to fuck him. "Yes!" he uttered as another pulse spurted inside. Julia then pressed her pussy against the base of cock, squealing again as she shoved it as deeply as possible inside her cunt.

"Oooh!" continued Alex as more cum shot into Julia. She wiggled and ground her pussy into Alex as his body continued to writhe with pleasure. She squealed again as she began to pleasure her clit with her fingers.

Alex's cock eventually began to shrink and slip from Julia's pussy as he came down from his orgasm. He desperately wanted to stay inside her but felt powerless as his post-orgasm paralysis engulfed him in the blackness. "No!" he managed to call out with great effort. He couldn't tell whether his eyes were open or closed in the darkness. He could hear Julia's moans nearby, but he couldn't feel her touch anywhere on his body. He felt cold and it now took effort to breathe. "No," he uttered faintly before everything went quiet.

*

Chapter 5: An Important Discovery

Alex noticed the orange light from his bedroom window through his eyelids as he awoke Saturday morning. "I don't want to know," he thought to himself as he lied with his head on his pillow. Without opening his eyes, he hesitantly reached out towards the other side of the bed. He felt no one. He opened his eyes and saw no one. "Not again," he said aloud in a defeated voice. He was alone again.

Alex thought about his evening last night with Julia. "I really liked her," he thought. "She was smart, maybe a little nutty, and attractive. I kind of liked the nuttiness. Why can't I have someone who doesn't disappear?" He pondered whether he should draw her while he could still remember her. He wanted to have a drawing to remember her by, but he didn't feel that he had the energy this time. Julia. That was her name. Maybe he would simply write her name on a piece of paper so that he could retain that one detail about her. She seemed so real, but so did Emma.

He took a deep breath and sat up. He scanned the rest of his bed and it hit him. The sheets over the whole bed were disheveled. The other pillow had an indentation in it as if a head had possibly been there. Maybe. Doubts crept in. Maybe he had just tossed and turned a lot. He studied the patterns in the wrinkled sheets to see if he could discern a pattern where a body may have lain. It was pointless though. The wrinkles seemed completely chaotic and undecipherable. He considered plopping his head back onto the pillow and sleeping the rest of the day away.

Alex pulled on the sheets to looked more closely, but he wasn't sure what he was looking for. Stray hairs, maybe? Then he found it. Panties! They were small, red, and had a lace trim, and they were sexy. He stared at them for a few more moments to process what he had just found.

"She's real!" Alex exclaimed out loud.

Alex excitedly picked up the panties and examined them. They were certainly real...and skimpy and exciting! He felt an impulse to sniff them because that seemed like something that a detective would do, but he felt oddly self-conscious about it. He lifted them close to his face so that he could inspect them more closely. They did seem to have a slight aroma even at this distance, like residual perfume from her body. Or maybe the faint scent of her pussy as well. Or maybe that was wishful thinking. He continued to examine them visually again. "This reminds me of Freddie Kruger's hat that a girl snagged from him from her nightmare, in the movie 'A Nightmare on Elm Street,'" the thought to himself. "Let's hope that she doesn't turn out to be like Freddie."

"I never actually got the chance to see these last night," thought Alex. "She turned off the light before I could see anything. They look pretty, skimpy, and sexy. I'll bet that she looked really hot in them." He couldn't put them down and wanted to continue holding them and looking at them. Here was concrete evidence that this woman actually existed, which is something that most people took for granted about women they meet. Finding panties beside your bed from a girl that had left them from the night before would already be exciting for most men, but in Alex's case, this was monumentally important. He began scrutinizing every square inch of fabric and every seam. He remembered feeling this fabric over her ass when he reached under her skirt in the kitchen last night. He found the region of fabric over her butt cheeks that he touched last night and studied it. He then inspected the region of fabric that covered her crotch and imagined her pussy lips pressing against this bit of material. It was arousing just thinking about it.

"I need to call her," thought Alex. He looked at the clock on the wall. "I need to wait," he thought. "She'll probably want a nap after she returns from her charity event. I don't want to wake her."

Despite the excitement of this morning's discovery, Alex still felt completely beat. His muscles ached and his body felt heavy. "I guess I didn't sleep very well," he thought as he began making a pot of coffee. This was the second night in a row with really bad sleep. His coffee helped, but he was still fatigued today.

As the day went on, Alex had trouble concentrating, and it wasn't a productive day for him. At times, he was giddy thinking about Julia. At other times, he doubted her character when he thought about her coming to see him last night despite her commitment to her friend. Did she make it on time? Was she able to be useful for her friend? Several times, he picked up her panties to reassure himself that they still existed. They had become a symbol of her existence. Reality seemed so weird these days, and holding those panties was reassuring.

Sometime after lunch, he decided that it would be safe to call Julia. He hadn't felt this nervous about calling a girl since high school. Her contact information was still in his phone, so he felt good about that. It was another confirmation that she was more than a dream, but it wasn't as tangible as touching her panties. He dialed her number.

"Hello," answered Julia slowly and quietly.

"Julia!" said Alex nervously, "it's Alex."

"Oh...hello," said Julia.

"Oh...uh...hey, it was great to meet you last night," said Alex.

"Yeah," said Julia.

"Uh....and...we had discussed getting together again Sunday evening," said Alex. There was a pause in the conversation. "I found a place that I thought that we could try out. I've never been there, but I've heard good things about it."

"Oh, okay," said Julia.

"I'll...I'll send you specifics in a text message," said Alex.

"Yeah," said Julia. There was another pause in the conversation.

"You seem a bit sleepy," said Alex. "I hope that I didn't wake you up. Did everything go okay with your friend this morning?"

"Ah...no," said Julia before sighing. "I...no, it didn't go well."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Alex feeling a bit troubled by how this conversation was going. "If it helps, I really enjoyed our get-together after our dinner."

"Oh," said Julia quietly.

"Well...I'll send you a text message with the time and place for dinner tomorrow night," said Alex. There was another pause. "If you can make it," he added.