Dreams, Drawings, and Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy tastes like it's ready for some cock," said Alex.

Julia's whole body tensed as she gasped for air. "Please don't make me wait."

"I want you right here," said Alex ash he grabbed her shoulders and turned her so that she faced the counter. "Bend over and grab the counter," he said as he began to unfasten his pants. His cock sprung from his underwear as he lowered them below his hips. He stepped behind her and lightly pressed the top of his shaft against her warm dripping labia. They were both jolted by the sudden burst of pleasure from the intimate connection of their two bodies. "Are you sure that you want it?" he asked teasingly.

"Please don't make me beg for it," said Julia as her hips began to squirm and slightly tremble. "You have no idea how badly I need this tonight!" she said with a sound of desperation in her voice.

Alex slid the top of his cock a few times against her pussy, spreading the warm lubrication along his shaft before aligning the tip to the entrance of her cunt. Julia whimpered as he pressed and held the tip inside her. They both began to moan as he then slowly slid his entire length inside her until his hips were pressed against her ass.

"That feels sooooo good," said Julia before she began softly singing her rhythmic moans as Alex began to slowly and rhythmically slide his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Your pussy is amazing!" said Alex as he pulled outward and then slowly eased himself inside again. His hips began moving as if had a life of their own as they began thrusting and withdrawing and an increasing rate until they were lightly banging into her ass with each stroke.

"Your cock is amazing!" she said between moans. "Fuck me harder!"

Alex began to moan himself as his hips banged into her ass with each stroke. Julia gripped the counter tightly as her moans became louder until they eventually turned into squeals as she rode through an orgasm.

"Oh, Alex!" said Julia breathlessly, "Yes! This is amazing!" She pulled her hips away from Alex's dick and immediately dropped to her knees to suck it. Moans of pleasure emerged from both of their mouths. "I've been craving this too," she said as she briefly took his cock out of her mouth. "Tastes like pussy," she then said with a giggle before plunging his cock back into her mouth.

Alex inhaled deeply as he felt the warmth of Julia's mouth, and he began to gently run his fingers into her hair as she returned her attention back to his cock. Her breathing increased as she began to slowly pump her head over his hard cock as she fondled his balls with her hand. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling and taste of it gliding over her tongue. She had been desperately hungry for this, and it was finally happening. She hummed softly as she felt and tasted more of his precum as it oozed out of his dick and over her tongue, mixing with the taste of pussy that was already covering his shaft. She looked upward and they locked eyes as Alex affectionately caressed her head. She then slowly slid it further inside until the tip was near the back of her throat.

"You are wonderful with your mouth," said Alex as Julia looked up approvingly at him. He then groaned as she clamped her lips over his rod and gave him a hard suck as she pressed his cock against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

"I don't know if I'm the best, but I'm a hard worker," said Julia after she took his cock out of her mouth.

"You're a goddess," said Alex. "I'd love to have your mouth anytime."

"You're so sweet," said Julia before slurping his cock back inside.

"Both your pussy and your mouth are amazing," said Alex as he breathed heavily and watched as his member was repeatedly engulfed between Julia's lips.

"How about we go into my bedroom," suggested Alex.

"Let's get you out of these clothes first," said Julia as she immediately began to help him remove his shirt."

"I'm happy to join you," said Alex as he admired Julia's nude body while continuing to undress.

"I like what I see," said Julia as his last article of clothing came off. She then kneeled down and gave the tip of his erect cock a lick.

"You always have permission to do that," said Alex. "You never need to ask."

"Good," said Julia as she stood up and kiss him. "I'll keep you guessing."

"Let's go!" said Alex and they both scampered away to the other end of the apartment. Alex entered the room first and turned on the light before they both tumbled onto the bed together. As they embraced each other, Alex grabbed her wrists and rolled on top of her as he rolled her onto her back.

"Are you enjoying what you're getting?" said Alex as he looked into her eyes.

"Loving it!" answered Julia. "I want more!" she added as she playfully rolled Alex onto his back. "Let's see..." said Julia, "should I make you lick my pussy some more...or should I suck your dick some more?" she asked aloud while giggling. She quickly spun her body around and planted herself on top of Alex in a 69 position. "Both!" she said before shoving Alex's wet dick into her mouth and lowering her pussy onto his lips.

Alex slid his tongue into her wet pussy and hungrily licked her juices into his mouth as Julia devoured his cock. They both tasted the mixture of pussy and precum as the wetness from both of their bodies spread into their mouths. Julia gave a muted squeal as Alex licked and sucked on her swollen labia, and Alex moaned quietly as she began fucking his cock with her mouth. She then took a breath and then pushed his cock deeply into her throat. Alex groaned as her lips pressed against his body.

"Careful, I almost came in your mouth!" said Alex.

Julia removed his cock from her mouth and laughed. "Is my baby ready to come?" she asked.

"I don't think that I can last much longer," he replied.

"I'm fine with cum in my mouth," she said, "but I want to see your face when you cum inside me tonight." She lifted herself off of Alex and lied on her back next to him and spread her legs.

Alex sat up, climbed between Julia's legs, and looked down at her soaked pussy. "I can't resist once more taste," he said before diving face-first into her pussy. Her labia and clit were swollen, and she squealed as he kissed and licked them before sliding his tongue into her cunt. She caressed his head as he then moved upward to suck on her labia and clit before eventually licking her into another orgasm.

"Your skills with your mouth are spectacular!" Julia said as he lifted himself from her pussy.

"You deserved it," said Alex as he lowered the tip of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. "Besides, I love doing it." They locked eyes as he slowly pressed his cock deep inside her as he lowered his mouth to hers. Their lips touched as their hips connected. Alex held his body motionless with his firm cock inside her. "This is an incredible feeling when I'm connected to your body like this," he said as he pressed against her clit.

Julia's breathing was unsteady as she gazed upward at him. "You..." started Julia before her next word crumbled into a singing moan. Her eyes widened as her hips began to squirm uncontrollably.

"I understand," said Alex with an enormous smile before he began easing his cock in and out of her pussy. Julia's moans became louder as Alex gradually increased the pace of his thrusts. "I think you like this," he added as he began to breathe more heavily. She gave his cock a squeeze with her pussy, and he shuddered with a bolt of pleasure as he felt her grip. The room became filled with moans from both of their voices as Alex increased his tempo and began pounding into her clit with each stroke.

"Come inside me!" Julia managed to shriek out as she clamped down on his cock again.

Alex's body suddenly stiffened as he began to groan deeply. He arched his back and thrust his cock deeply into Julia as the first spurt of cum shot into her cunt. Julia looked into his eyes as she rhythmically clamped down on his cock to coordinate with his erratic thrusts as he continued to pump semen into her body. Alex looked downward and they stared into each other's eyes as Alex's body continued to twitch and moan. His groans gradually dissipated and he lowered his head to kiss her.

"Happy man?" asked Julia as she gave his cock a quick squeeze with her pussy.

Alex's eyes opened widely, and he let out another groan before uttering a quiet "yes" between breaths. They smiled at each other as Alex closed his eyes. Julia began to feel the weight of his body press against hers.

"Stay with me, Alex," said Julia as she gave his cock another squeeze.

Alex twitched again and smiled at her. "Amazing," he said. His body felt heavy and his eyes felt as if they want to shut by themselves. "No!" he uttered with a tone of panic in his voice as his body began to go limp.

Julia now felt the full weight of Alex's body crushing against hers. With some difficulty, she rolled with him as she rolled him onto his back so that his cock remained inside her pussy. He briefly opened his eyes again before closing them. She felt his cock quickly shrinking inside her.

"I'm with you, Alex," said Julia, "Stay with me." His cock slid out of her pussy and cum began to ooze out of her and into his pubic hair. Julia quickly pulled herself off of him and began to suck his mostly limp but very sensitive cock.

Alex took a sudden deep breath and smiled from the sudden wave of renewed pleasure. "Nice!" he managed to say before his eyes became heavy again.

Julia continued to suck his dick, causing his body to squirm a few more times, but they were failing in their fight to keep him awake.

"Keep moving, Alex, stay with me!" said Julia as she became more frantic in her effort to keep him awake. Suddenly, she tossed her thigh across his chest to put them back into a 69 position. She lowered her hips over his face as she brought her mouth back to his cock. "Lick my pussy, Alex, stay with me!"

Alex's eyes opened again as he sensed the aroma of pussy and semen in front of his face. He could see the white mixture dripping out of her slit as she moved it closer to his mouth. He gasped with pleasure again as he felt Julia's mouth on his sensitive cock just as her pussy reached his mouth. He kissed her creamy labia as cum covered his lips, and he began licking them as she gently pressed them against his mouth.

Alex felt Julia's breast pressing against his abdomen and he thought that he could feel her soft nipples on his skin. She continued to pleasure his cock with her mouth while she fondled his balls with her hand. The taste of cum permeated his mouth as the mixture of cum and pussy covered his tongue. He was nearly in sensory and pleasure overload, but his fight with fatigue seemed to be a losing battle. Every muscle in his body was paralyzed except for his mouth. He continued to slowly lap at her cunt and occasionally swallow as he felt the mixture slide to the back of his tongue. His eyes closed shut one last time, and he couldn't open them. Everything was dark, but he still felt Julia's presence as their bodies remained intertwined like two puzzle pieces. Even though his dick was now completely limp, Julia's mouth still felt amazing as she continued to suck and pleasure him, and he still felt intimately connected to her while his mouth was still connected to her pussy. By now, though, even his breathing seemed difficult, and he struggled to even move his tongue. He gave her labia once last delicate kiss, and everything went quiet.

*

Chapter 11: Monday Morning

A feeling of dread hit him as soon as he realized that he was awake. He didn't want to open his eyes, but he had to know. "Let's get it over with," he thought to himself. He turned his head to his side and opened his eyes. There was no one. She was gone. "Nooooooo," he groaned aloud before closing his eyes and turning his head back towards the ceiling. He didn't feel like getting up.

"Hey, are you up, sleepyhead?" said a naked and smiling Julia as she stepped into the room with a cup of coffee. "I thought I heard something from you."

"Hey!" said Alex as he sat up with a surprised look on his face. "You're still here!"

"We both slept in pretty late today. It's almost 10 a.m."

"I mean...I don't know...you didn't vanish completely...you're real...but I already knew that," said Alex as his expression changed from confusion to embarrassment.

"You sound like you need some coffee," said Julia. "Here, have some of mine. I'll pour us another cup in a minute. I noticed last night that we both like cream and sugar in our coffee."

"Thanks," said Alex before taking a large sip. "I think that I really need it this morning."

"I didn't think that you'd mind if I helped myself with your coffee system," said Julia. "I hope that I didn't wake you with the grinder."

"Oh, no, not at all...and no, you didn't wake me with the grinder," said Alex as he stared at Julia's naked body standing in his bedroom. "I like your morning attire."

"Thank you, I wore it especially for you," said Julia as she smiled back at him. "I don't think that you are wearing anything under there, either, are you?" she said as she tilted her head as if she were trying to get a peek under the sheets. Alex obligingly pushed the sheets downward to his knees, exposing a three-quarter erection. "I actually don't wear clothes very often when I'm home alone, though, so I'm afraid that I'm not really giving you special treatment," she said as she looked down at his penis.

"Well, I'm VERY happy that you feel at home at my place," said Alex.

"Did you sleep alright?" asked Julia. "I was concerned about what might happen in dreamland last night."

"I slept soundly. I feel groggy, but I think that I'm well-rested. I don't really remember any dreams...maybe something about a squirrel stealing coffee beans instead of nuts...but nothing traumatic," said Alex. "It's already blurry now. How about you? No Emma or anything else unpleasant?"

"No, nothing memorable at all," said Julia. "I think that we were both exhausted after a weekend of disrupted sleep."

"Yes, I think that the last time that I slept well was...last Wednesday," Said Alex.

"That may explain why I wasn't able to keep you awake after your orgasm," said Julia. "Your body was determined to fall asleep."

"Yes, I remember that you tried really hard to keep me awake after my orgasm," said Alex.

Julia grimaced. "I'm sorry if I got a little too creative last night," she said apologetically. "I got a little carried away. It seemed like a good idea at the time...in the heat of the moment."

Alex grinned widely. "Please don't apologize for that! That has to have been my favorite way to have ever fallen asleep in my life...a well-used pussy in my face and your mouth pleasuring me on the other end..." He reached to touch his face. "Remarkably, my face doesn't feel sticky or crusty."

"I wiped your face off with a warm washcloth after you fell asleep," said Julia. "You were a mess afterward."

"Awww, you are so sweet," said Alex with a chuckle. Julia seemed relieved. "We may have to end all of our lovemaking sessions like that afterward," said Alex. "I mean...assuming that there will be future lovemaking sessions."

"I hope so!" said Julia she said as she sat down in the bed next to him and took her coffee mug back from him to take a sip.

"So, do you think that Emma's gone?" asked Alex.

Julia thought for a second. "I had absolutely no hint of her last night in my dreams," she said. "I suspect that she knows that we found each other and figured her out. Hopefully, she has moved on for good."

"I certainly hope so," said Alex after taking the coffee mug back and taking another sip. "So, how's your problem? The hypersexual problem?"

"Well, it's not gone completely, but it's definitely more bearable. I expect to be able to function properly for work at the clinic this week. I wasn't so sure last night."

"I hope that last night didn't make things worse," said Alex.

"No, I'm glowing this morning!" said Julia. "I'd had been frustrated and stressed for days, and I feel great, now."

"I'm happy to help out any way I can," said Alex.

"You might be able to help me out this morning," said Julia as she noticed a throb in his now fully erect penis. "Thinking about what we did last night is getting me started again."

Alex placed the coffee mug on the nightstand. "I'll cook us some breakfast afterward."

"Don't feel obligated, but..." started Julia before Alex had grabbed her shoulders and rolled her onto the bed next to him.

*

If you enjoyed this story, I would truly love it if you would leave a comment below and leave me a favorable review. Let me know what you liked to help me improve on future stories. I read every comment. Thank you!


1...5678910