Dreams of Maternity Pt. 07

Story Info
Exciting pregnant fantasies may overshadow waking life...
2.5k words
3.4
4.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 8th - The Hug

I entered the cafe and saw my friend Carol at a table in the corner. She stood when she saw me, and I was astounded by the size of her 8 1/2 month bump in her floral maxi dress. "Gravid" would hardly do her justice. I approached her and she opened her arms for a hug. I'd always found her extremely attractive, and just seeing her this pregnant had gotten me instantly rock hard. Unavoidably returning the gesture despite my fear of embarrassment, I reached out to her and we embraced. At her short height, her massive bump and my massive erection lined up perfectly (or terribly...).

My hard-on pointed straight up, pressed tightly against her firm abdomen. I can't imagine she didn't feel my dick against her, but we kept embracing nonetheless. As the hug continued and the erection remained hard and un-remarked upon, I started gently and slowly thrusting upward, utilizing the friction her tight belly had created. I thrusted and thrusted; we hugged and hugged. Having gotten hard almost instantaneously, I wasn't so surprised to find myself starting to climax in under two minutes.

My thrusts became more erratic and forceful as I came. I shot into my pants, the cum bleeding through and leaving a distinct stain on her dress right at her visibly-popped navel. Finally, we stopped hugging and sat down. She didn't make any comment whatsoever about the length of the hug, my erection, or the cum stain she now wore conspicuously. I guess that's lucid dreaming for you...

August 10th - Our Morning Walk

I found myself in a quiet suburban neighborhood of McMansions at 5:30 in the morning. Heavily pregnant (and male) myself, I exited my front door to meet my heavily pregnant (female) neighbor, Madeline, waiting in my driveway. We were both wearing maternity tank tops, sweatpants, and running shoes. Per my easily accessible dream-knowledge, we had been walking together every morning for the last 6 months, from the 2nd to the (current) 8th month of our roughly concurrent gestations.

We really enjoyed each other's company and had consistently great conversations, even feeling sometimes like we might have been committing emotional infidelity with respect to our sleeping spouses. The empathetic support we shared was invaluable to retaining our expectant sanity(s), though. Our daily ritual would have to end soon, as we were both fast approaching a level of gravid unwieldiness that would make even walking too much exertion. Busy parenting schedules would follow shortly thereafter. The impending end to this rewarding chapter in our friendship seemed to make Madeline especially emotionally open and talkative as we began our walk:

"You know, Stephen, I really wasn't so comfortable with the male pregnancy thing for a long time, even for the first few weeks we walked together. I was kinda just trying to be a good, polite neighbor when I accepted your invitation. And I don't think I really accepted the fact that you were actually pregnant, like I knew was, until you started showing. Then came the month or so when I couldn't keep my eyes off your bump, which I'm sure you remember but were too polite to ever call me out on. Thanks for that, could've been awkward at the time. Thinking about how uncomfortable I was at first, though, I cannot believe how thoroughly you won me over. I love male pregnancy now!"

She blushed as I smiled at her. "That's good to hear, Madeline. Glad you don't think I'm creepy anymore."

She laughed. "I don't know about 'creepy,' just a little bit different and new. I wasn't used to the idea at all; I certainly didn't expect to meet a preggo guy like a month after I heard y'all existed! But we grew together, physically and emotionally, going through all the same things at the same time. I mean, look at us right now: we're dressed almost identically, walking and chatting like we do every morning. It's amazing. It's all become so normal, because you're so great and normal. As are all the other pregnant men you've introduced me to. I hate that I needed to know some of you before I could really accept it, but I'll own up to it now that I've done my 180."

I shook my head in wonderment. "I get it, really. I didn't think I'd live to see men getting pregnant, either."

"Seriously! It's like we're living in the damn future...I'm just gonna miss the hell out of these walks, Stephen. Shit, I'm tearing up. You know how these hormones are; there you go, too! We're a damned mess." We stopped walking, and locked teary eyes. She put a hand on my belly, I put one on hers...

I woke up abruptly, receiving no emotional (or potentially sexual?) closure from the exceptionally sweet dream. I really enjoyed this one nonetheless.

August 13th - Dropped

I found myself in my bedroom, staring hungrily at my extraordinarily pregnant (male) naked body in a full-length mirror. My bump had dropped precipitously, low enough to fully eclipse my testicles. I could feel that I was fully erect, but could not see my erection whatsoever. Moving my hanging bump out of the way with one hand, I pointed my dick downward against my right leg and settled my heavy bump back down on top of it. The tip of my fully erect dick was just slightly visible below the bottom of my belly.

Now, I could have some real fun with myself. Gripping the right side of my belly with both hands, I pushed down on my gut above where my dick was as I moved the gut up and down. I was using the gravity pulling my belly down and the pressure from the weight of my belly to give myself a bumpjob, and it was marvelous. It was certainly not the first time I'd done this, as I found myself to be very adept at it. I got off in a minute flat, shooting cum all the way down my right leg.

Waking up to the aftermath of a wet dream left me about as unsurprised as I've ever been.

August 14th - Strip Poker

It was the luckiest goddamn night of my life. My roommate, the lovely red-headed Magda, and I had been playing low-stakes poker for about an hour; I'd won all but one hand. She had run out of quarters, and tried to guess at some non-monetary gambling I might be into. She very much guessed correctly. Her suggestion of shifting over to strip poker had shocked and thrilled me. You see, Magda was currently 39 weeks pregnant.

I'd always been extremely turned on by pregnant girls, which I'd never told her, but it was entirely possible she'd picked up on it due to all my staring over the past few months. Had she suggested strip poker knowing I wanted to see her sans clothing? Or, alternatively, because she thought no one could possibly be interested in seeing a "fat" pregnant girl naked?

Either way, we started to play. Regardless of her thought process, if I kept winning, I'd be able to see parts of her pregnant body I'd only dared fantasize about. I won the first hand with two pair; she lost her sweatshirt, revealing a Weezer t-shirt clinging snugly to her pregnancy-swollen breasts and belly. Her bump was free of any sort of blemish and nearly perfect in its roundness, resting like a basketball in her lap. This was excellent already. After I won the second hand, she chose to take off her pants, exposing black maternity support underwear. After the third, her t-shirt came off, white sports bra just managing to contain her milk-filled bosom.

Magda won the fourth hand and I took off my jeans to show off my heart-patterned boxers. A minor setback, I hoped. If I won even one more hand, I would see some serious flesh. The fifth was mine, and I got to see her bare breasts: months of prayer were answered. They hung heavily right down onto the top of her bump, nipples the sort of deep red that only comes with gestational hormones. She tried to hide her breasts with arms at times, but couldn't completely cover them and frequently let them show when she got absorbed in the game at hand. My dick had stiffened significantly in my boxers. She took the sixth hand, and immediately made fun of my scant blonde chest hair once my shirt was off.

Finally, I won the seventh hand with a straight. She took a deep breath and pulled her underwear down without standing up. I shook my head. "Sorry, I don't think it counts if I can't see..." She nodded in sad agreement and stood up slowly, hand over her crotch. I shook my head again, and she let me see her pubic mound for two or three seconds. She had an unkempt mess of curly, bright red pubic hair, no doubt untended due to her bump's crotch-obscuring size.

I got even harder, my cock slipping out of my boxers' front slit and sticking straight up. As I was sitting a bit back from the table and she was still standing, she got a very good look before I was able to cover it up. Grinning goofily, she removed her arms from her breasts and crotch, exposing everything in order to clap for my erection.

We seemed to both enjoy seeing each other's genitals. Strip poker-wise, did we both lose?...or both win? I woke up unsure of the result, but surely horny.

August 15th - Goddess

I was spooning a pregnant woman in bed, both of us in our underwear. My arms reached around her to cradle and caress her soft, swollen belly. The room was quiet and lit gently by the early morning sun. Peaceful. I enjoyed the tactile experience of her pregnancy immensely, and took it in at length. She was firm with child, curvy with hormones, one with nature. The very model of femininity and physical wonders. I lay in reverent awe, merely trying to comprehend the fact that she was creating a life within her body as I held her. It was too magical to fully take in, honestly. And, to be honest a bit further, I was a little bit envious of her raw, fertile power. I may have had the potency to have impregnated her, but that was a minuscule feat in the face of her massive gestation.

She stretched as she woke up more fully, rolling on to her back and pointing to the lotion on my nightstand. No words necessary: this was when I lotioned her bump. I squirted the lotion into my hands, rubbed it warm, and started to apply it gently. Taking my time, I carefully moisturized every square inch of her impressive belly. I was briefly saddened by the fleeting nature of experiencing my wife's pregnancy, then elated at all the hours I'd yet to spend with her and her bump. And we'd do this again, I was sure.

August 20th - Water Play

I couldn't fully relate when my pregnant partner informed me that she'd been having sexual fantasies about her water breaking. I understood the involuntary, lack-of-bodily-control angle, but the fluid itself didn't really intrigue me in and of itself. She was disappointed that when the real deal occurred, it would be stressful rather than arousing, a sign pointing directly to the imminent hardships of childbirth that would be hard to have any fun with. Thus, she wanted to do some role play around it, utilizing that sexual energy before it was dashed by harsh realities. As the partner of someone soon to deliver a baby, I was not in a position to deny her much of anything. I asked what she had in mind...

Basically, the closest approximation to having her water break in a sex-adjacent manner was going to have to have something to do with urine. Neither of us had previously had any interest in water sports, but she wanted to try it, and I wanted to do whatever I could for her. Skittish about soiling anything in the house with bodily fluids, we decided to do our role play in the bathtub. She stood over me, feigned a contraction, and urinated on my face and chest while shouting "My water just broke!" On the bright side, from just below her the views of her pussy and the underside of her grandly protruding bump were truly excellent. My eyes were so intently focused upwards that they got some of the urine directly in them.

Inevitably following such an activity taking place in a bathtub, we took a shower together afterwards. That was certainly a bright side, too, as I've never declined a chance to spend nude, wet time with my heavily pregnant lover. Once we were clean, she gave me a great blowjob, finishing me off onto her belly just as I like.

The orgasm woke me up, and I was more staunchly in the not-interested-in-urine-sexually camp than ever. Nice to indulge the fictitious knocked up woman in the dream, though. Felt like my good deed for the day.

August 26th - Reality

Three days ago, I met a girl at a comic book store and we really hit it off. We went on a date the next night, and were instantly very comfortable with each other. Really great rapport, we seem to be attracted to each other: nice very early dating stuff all around. Made out a bit before calling it a night, if I must divulge such things. In REAL LIFE, not a dream, just to be clear. And no, she's not pregnant. And I didn't bring pregnancy up at all. I really liked her, and I made the decision to attempt to introduce her into a lucid dream last night in a pregnant context, as befits my leanings.

And...it didn't go so well. I wasn't very attracted to her when I saw her sporting a bump, a condition that usually makes me find even normally unattractive folks sexually intriguing. I became distraught when I woke up from the disappointing dream, thinking I needed to dump her right away. Because of a fucking dream. In which I pretended she was something she's not, and which she has no idea I'm even interested in.

Now I realize this dream was a colossal mistake. Why the fuck would I think it was a good idea? Well, probably better not to focus on my mistake, and look forward toward fixing my behavior and definitely continuing to see her in a reasonable, real life context. Like a sensible person.

Even recognizing and most probably being able to correct this particular mistake I made with the preggo lucid dreaming, I'm wondering if the whole enterprise has the potential to really fuck up my waking life. It is not worth it at all, if so. And I just can't be sure. Am I going to end up with a fucked up, unfulfilling personal life, scraping my way through the days in anticipation of the night's dreams? That's not a life.

I don't think I'm in the mental position to make a permanent decision at this very moment, but, for the time being, I believe I need to focus on trying to make this new relationship work and give all the pregnancy-related dream shit a rest. Thus marks my indefinite hiatus, starting now.