Dreams of Maternity Pt. 06

Story Info
Lucid dreaming pregnancies! Dominatrix, mpreg, impregnation!
2.5k words
4.11
6.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 20th - A Self-Conscious Mpreg

Lucid Dream Report #1428 or so: I found myself in a Target-type department store, a pregnant man probably 8 months along. I felt incredibly self-conscious, more than I've ever felt in my entire life. Even in an extremely loose XXXL hoodie, my torpedo-shaped bump was incredibly hard to hide. In my head were all the bigoted thoughts our society held about this new phenomenon of pregnant men, something unnatural, perverted, and/or just plain wrong. Not how I felt about it personally, but the weight of the apparent societal judgement filled me with an almost unbearable amount of shame. I'm not sure why I was even out in public (never mind this crowded a location), but that's where I turned out to be, and I could hardly have felt more humiliated or desperate to hide my condition.

I was in the middle of the housewares department, stuck within a labyrinth of absurdly narrow aisles, sharp corners, and thin columns displaying poorly-balanced porcelain pieces that would almost certainly fall down given the slightest contact. What a fucking nightmare. My only real move to try to hide my condition was to keep my hands in my pockets and try to hold my hoodie out further than my bump, which really didn't get the job done but was all I had to hold onto. Making my midsection protrude even further in this manner, I was even more likely to bump into and break the items surrounding me.

I was frozen, knowing any and all movements would bring noisy destruction and the resultant unwanted attention from the multitude of surrounding shoppers. People began noticing my pregnant form despite my best efforts, though, and I saw at least half a dozen people in the direction I happened to be looking pointing at me and laughing. "Fatso!" "Freak!" "Pregnancy is for women, you deviant! God will judge you!"

Yeah, I heard some pretty monstrous shit. Keeping frozen no longer felt like a viable option, so I had to move myself out of this porcelain labyrinth and get myself the hell out of the store. I turned to my right, my belly swinging directly into a delicate tea set. It shattered loudly on the floor, and more heads turned to mock and/or condemn me. I turned to my left, and the entirety of a 7-foot high rack of fragile plates fell to the ground, the noise absolutely unholy. This finally snapped me out of the dream, to my immense relief.

I know it was all imagined, but it really made me hate the world as I started to go about my day. These particular bigotries may not exist (right now, anyway), but equally insidious and absurd ones do, and I couldn't help consider all this given the visceral feelings the nightmare provoked in me. I'm going to try to have some much more positive and pleasant dreams in the coming days!

July 21st - Child-Bearing Hips

After the mpreg nightmare, I spent some of my day focusing on the pleasant (and sexy) idea of child-bearing hips, especially as they widen and prepare for birth during a pregnancy. I love this particular maternal transformation, and thought it'd be nice to have a dream that featured it. As soon as I was dreaming, I was happy to find myself in a happy home with a happy wife sporting some seriously child-bearing hips along with her massive spherical bump (under a sexily domestic checkered apron, to boot). I could hear our many children playing upstairs, making a pleasantly familial racket.

She sat down next to me on our couch and put her feet up on the ottoman, legs spread wide. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed she wore no underwear, and her vagina looked considerably dilated, even to my barely-trained eye. She spread her legs wide, and a baby abruptly slid out. Such child-bearing hips and such experience with giving birth that she didn't even comment on the process, maybe didn't even notice it herself!

Pleasant, fun, and funny dream. I'll aim for a sexual dream tonight, but this was a good palate cleanser for the moment.

July 22nd - The Cab Ride

I hailed a cab, but hadn't noticed the pregnant, business casual-clad woman hailing the same cab just next to me. I tried to decline the ride and give it to her, but she insisted we share it, and it turned out we were headed toward the same area about 15 minutes away. Sitting next to each other, she quickly noticed my eyes repeatedly drifting to her bump and was able to identify a fetishist when she saw one. She glanced at the driver to make sure he wasn't paying attention to us, grabbed my hand and put it up the bottom of her top. I rubbed her firm, smooth belly and was fully erect in moments.

She glanced at the driver again; he was still clearly oblivious to whatever was going on with us. Slowly but surely, she moved her left hand over to my crotch, quietly unzipping my jeans and putting her hand directly into my boxers to grip my dick. I struggled not to moan as she began stroking me. Glancing at the driver myself, I moved my right hand toward her skirt, which she obligingly lifted to reveal her bare, shaved pussy. After gathering some lubrication from her vagina, I started massaging her clit. Her head tilted back in pleasure, but she quickly regained her composure. She stroked steadily, I rubbed and pinched gently.

I got off first, shooting directly through my boxers and producing a visible cum stain on the crotch of my jeans. After a 30 second break to enjoy my climax, I resumed rubbing her clit. She came in another minute, biting her bottom lip to keep from vocalizing her pleasure. I zipped my pants, she pulled down her skirt. Somehow, we'd avoided detection by the driver. We arrived at her destination and she wordlessly got out, closing the door behind her. I awoke from the dream at the sound of her door closing, cum stain visible on the crotch of my pajama bottoms.

This was just what I needed. The sexy part, that is. Not the real-life cum stain.

July 24th - The Dominatrix

I saw a picture yesterday of a pregnant woman dressed in leather lingerie, holding a riding crop, and wearing a sizable strap-on dildo. A knocked up dominatrix. It was the hottest thing I've seen in months, and I focused on it all day, begging my subconscious to bring her into the night's adventures. I got lucky, and did indeed will her into a dream.

Most of my lucid control was ceded to accommodate her rigid commands, and I was thrilled with this change of pace. "Get on all fours," she demanded, and I was on the bed in the position required in seconds. Once she'd tied my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, I could move mere inches without making myself seriously uncomfortable. She could do with me as she pleased.

She removed her bra and stood inches away from my face, tits and smooth bump inches from my face. I was very, very hard. I knew I couldn't get my hands or dick anywhere near her, but she was so fucking tantalizingly close to my mouth. I was dying to suck her nipples, lick her taut belly skin and feel her firmness. It was not to be, but she stood there teasing me for what felt like hours as my erection throbbed impatiently. I'm surprised I didn't shoot contact-free, rare as such a thing is.

When she finished this bit of torture, she went and kneeled on the bed behind me. I could feel the mattress bend with her weight, and knew she was back there despite not being able to see her gorgeous form anymore. Not being able to see her at all was even worse than just being able to see. Additionally, with her being positioned behind me, I knew she could choose to start using that strap-on attached to her crotch at any minute. I'd never been anally penetrated (not in reality nor dream), and found the situation unbearably nerve-wracking and arousing simultaneously. She held off on fucking me, though, so that she could spend a little time on some wholesome humiliation.

"Sick fuck. I can see your hard-on. You're hard for me? Can't wait for me to use this cock of mine, can you? You'll just have to wait. I'll fuck you right in the ass whenever the fuck I want and you'll love it. You wish I could cum in there. You want to be pregnant, just like me, but you can't. I can't knock you up, you male piece of shit. I'm sexy. I can make life with these curves. You can't do shit, paying to be tied up on a bed and waiting to get fucked in your pitiful hole for no good goddamn reason. I got fucked, and now I'm a goddess. All right, let's see what getting fucked does to you..."

She was inside me before she'd finished with the word "you," and she did not enter slowly. Luckily, she at least lubed the dildo liberally, so the pain was moderate at worst. I liked being fucked in the ass, despite the pain. The dildo was sizable, as I'd clearly seen when she stood in front of me. Six inches, I'd estimate. It's hard to know exactly how far into your anal cavity something's being thrust on your first go round by feel alone, but I felt the base of the dildo push into my ass cheeks repeatedly, so she was definitely getting pretty fucking far up there.

After being humped a dozen times or so, the pain was gone. I just felt completely filled up in an intense but pleasant way. She thrust into and pulled out of me a few dozen more times before she stopped. I hadn't been able to touch my painfully hard cock through this whole encounter, and she never touched it either. I'd quickly get myself off once she untied me, I imagined. But the moment she untied me, she thrust my clothes into my arms and stared at me intensely. I dressed and got the fuck out of the room, only finishing myself off once I woke up.

Just as she'd ridiculed me, while she was fucking me I did indeed wish she would impregnate me, even if we were dealing with a fake cock and the wrong hole on the wrong gender. A man can dream.

August 1st - The Photographer

Looking at some maternity photoshoot pics on Instagram, I wondered if being a photographer that specialized in such things might be an amazing profession. Worthy, at the very least, of exploring in a dream. I looked at sets of these photos for several days, finally producing a lucid dream last night.

I found myself in a beautiful arboretum on a sunny, cloudless afternoon. My subject was a blonde in her 30s, ample-bosomed and 8 months along with a soft-looking teardrop of a bump. She wore a green dress of the type I'm pretty sure is made exclusively for maternity shoots: mostly long, flowing translucent strips of gauzy material, opaque lingerie covering breasts and pubic region.

I delighted in bossing her around to see every position of her wonderful physique I desired, with taking photos acting as a great cover story for indulging my own perverted curiosity. I had her arch her back to stick her belly out as far as possible; bend over to allow gravity to pull down her breasts and belly; lay on the grass with her belly pointing up; place one foot on a large rock to get a nice view of her inner thighs. Everything I could think of, pretty much.

It was a fun little dream afternoon, and today I'm wondering if this is a vocation I might want to consider in real life. I think of little else but pregnant women, so why not make a living professionally staring at them and positioning their bodies to my liking? If I wear some sort of constrictive underwear, they wouldn't even be able to tell I was aroused the entire time.

August 4th - Baby Crazy

Finding myself in a dirty dive bar's women's room, I assessed my current situation: I was a 38-year-old woman, not pregnant but searingly desperate to be. I was experiencing the sensation of being "baby crazy," approaching the end of my reproductive viability and viscerally feeling my body screaming at me to conceive. I knew how to get knocked up, and as soon as I exited the bathroom I knew I was in the right place, too.

This college town bar was absolutely packed with what could only be frat boys. Sports jerseys and backwards hats were in abundance, and I couldn't spot a single woman in the place. There was no sound detectable, and when I tried to talk to the young man closest to me no words came out. Obviously a dream, but the silent film vibe still creeped me out a bit. On the other hand, if all I wanted to accomplish here was getting some college students to cum inside me, I didn't think words would be all that necessary.

Accepting my failure to speak, I grabbed the nearest guy and pulled him by the hand into the women's room. I encountered no resistance. Dropping my jeans and panties to the floor, I leaned my elbows against the sink counter, presenting my genitals for mating like the animal in heat I was. I looked over my shoulder and his pants and boxers had already been tossed into the corner of the bathroom; he was approaching, already hard. I faced forward and anticipated entry. He performed as you'd imagine a college kid would perform: fast, hard, and self-interested. Cum was ultimately shot into me, though, so I didn't care all that much. Wasn't impregnated by that one, though. Just didn't feel it.

I grabbed the next nearest guy to the bathroom and repeated the process. Then the next. And the next after him. No conception. Four fucks in, though, I wondered if I truly was able to tell whether I was conceiving or not. I wasn't giving up just yet...

I'm glad I didn't stop when I started to get discouraged, because with the fifth dick I took, I did indeed know the moment I conceived. His cum felt different as soon as it squirted into me, and I felt it slowly travel through my reproductive system, an exciting tingle through my lower abdomen. When the sperm finally found the egg, my whole body shuddered with satisfaction, a better climax than any of the orgasms these five guys didn't bother to give me could have been. I woke up with a smile on my face, a bit of disappointment inside me that I wasn't really knocked up.

It was very interesting feeling a biological clock ticking the way women of a certain age do. I think it was an empathy-raising experience. The desperation was almost unbearable, and I'm very glad it worked out for me in the dream. I wish I could make a dream last long enough to progress through an entire pregnancy, but that seems like it's probably out of the realm of possibility. With more and more practice, though, who knows?