Dreams of Maternity Pt. 14

Story Info
Preggo dreaming! The bump drop! Touch Me! Overalls! 400 lbs!
1.9k words
3.25
6.5k
2
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer

It was mid-August, and a good friend of mine was 8 months pregnant. Not the funnest time to be gravid, she assured me. She was single and perpetually exhausted, so I volunteered to help her put the baby's nursery together. We worked on painting the walls a soft orange color, my friend wearing maternity overalls I struggled to keep my eyes off. I fucking love a pregnant woman in overalls: can't really explain it, it just does it for me.

Even with the central air conditioning in her house, the near-triple-digit weather outside made the sunny room seriously hot. I was dripping sweat myself, and she looked fucking miserable. The overalls were pretty quickly unfastened, straps hanging down to her knees. Clearly not enough relief from the heat, she was soon out of the overalls altogether, sporting a tight pre-maternity t-shirt and short athletic shorts. I thought I couldn't keep my eyes off her in the overalls; now she rocked underbelly cleavage all the way up past her navel and my painting skills were significantly hampered.

I removed my shirt, shoes and socks, both to keep myself a little cooler and to hopefully make her feel less self-conscious about her own clothing removal. It did indeed seem to make her more comfortable, as she followed my removals by immediately pulling her top off and tossing it to the ground, then shimmying out of her shorts. She was just wearing her plain white bra and panties, and she looked fantastic. I knew her body well enough (she's hot, I've taken some looks over the years, so what) to see just how engorged with milk her breasts were, and the tight round belly that inexorably drew in my eyes just about blew my mind. What glorious changes pregnancy can bring!

We kept painting, sweat still pouring from both of us. Still without a word, she unclasped her bra from the back and let it drop to the floor. Her heavy tits flopped down right onto the top of her bump with a softly audible fwap. I'd not seen her nipples previously, but they were pretty obviously (and awesomely) pregnancy-darkened. I barely had time to take in her bare bosom before she shimmied out of her panties. She was unkempt in the pubic region, though her low-hanging bump obscured much of her dark forest of a bush. So, so sexy.

Remaining ever silent, she left the room. I followed, not wanting to miss a moment of this fantastic nude display. She went directly to the bathroom and into the already-running shower. I slipped off the remainder of my clothes and went in with her, simply watching as she lathered and rinsed all that fantastically swollen flesh of hers.

I would have nowhere near the courage for any part of this encounter in real life, but it was all natural and clearly fine with her in my subconscious. God, I love to dream.

Mpreg Impregnation

I was fucking a woman and felt myself get impregnated. As she loudly came, I felt her egg travel up my urethra, a strange but not unpleasant reverse-urination sensation. I felt it continue to move down into my testicles, and an electric sort of jolt once it met with my sperm and became a fertilized embryo. This electricity moved up and out of my balls, settling finally and satisfyingly in my lower abdomen, I suppose where a man's uterus could conceivably be located. In short, I felt absolutely magical.

The Doctor

This one felt a bit perverse and like I was taking advantage of the dream's pregnant woman, but what pregnancy fetishist hasn't fantasized on occasion about being an OB/GYN? Not only does this line of work require examinations of pregnant bodies, but you get paid a bunch of money for it. A fucking dream come true. Or, in this case, just a dream. Still fun, though.

I was in an exam room; a fully naked, 32 weeks along woman was supine on the exam table. Even within the fiction of the dream, I felt too uncomfortable to explore her breasts and pubic region, enticing though they looked. I stuck to the bump, feeling substantially less sketchy dealing with that particular body part. I rubbed, poked, and prodded the bump to my heart's content.

Her bump had clearly dropped already, fetus positioned down low in her hips, readied for birth. The belly was firmest right where the fetus resided, of course, flesh allowing hardly any give in this area. Elsewhere, I could push down into her stomach by several inches, apparently able to gather some information about the state of her organs inside (dream skills!). I rubbed her skin and pushed in on her bump just about everywhere, taking my sweet medical time.

This would definitely be a fun job. I'd probably need to tape down my dick on a daily basis, but still fun.

Massive

I found myself opening a bedroom door to find my playmate already sitting nude on the edge of the bed. She was amazingly large, 400 pounds at least, and a gorgeous sight to behold. Her large thighs were spread as wide as possible, belly spilling out over the edge of the bed. She was truly massive, but, to my delight, was rocking an unmistakable torpedo bump, providing definition to what otherwise might have been a less-pregnant-looking BBW midsection (not that there's anything wrong with those...). Her tits were hanging down on either side of the gargantuan bump, truly massive themselves, with dark red areolas as big as dinner plates.

My first move was to try to lift the tits up, but I immediately found one hand on each was not sufficient. I could lift one with both of my hands, but it still strained my muscles and tired me out quickly. I'd guess they were 30 pounds a piece, and you could feel just how swollen with milk they were. I couldn't resist squeezing near the nipple of one, milk delightfully shooting out instantly and intensely.

I could just barely manage to lift the bump up by a few inches from below, and could only do so for a matter of moments at a time. It was hard to lift something so massive with a mere two hands that could only get a meager grip on such a small percentage of its surface area. Liftable or not, it was an absolute delight to grab, rub, prod, and generally play with. Based on her moans (all I got from her, vocalization-wise, through the whole dream), I think she enjoyed my playing around with it, too.

I had her lay back on the bed, hoping for some pussy access. Even with both my hands and both her hands trying to lift her bely out of the way, we could not expose her genitals to my sight or the air. What a formidable bump this woman had! I ended up sticking my dick, painfully hard by this point, between one of her huge tits and her colossal belly, humping away until I erupted all over her.

She dipped a finger in the cum and sucked it off. I really liked this woman: maybe I can visit her again some night...

Flirting

She was sitting alone nursing a seltzer in a crowded bar, and I'd struck gold coming across an unaccompanied pregnant woman in such a setting. I asked if it'd be okay if I sat with her, and she looked puzzled but agreed monosyllabically. Most of her answers would be monosyllabic, in fact. I don't know exactly what was going on with her, but it seemed like she was in a state of low self-esteem during her pregnancy, unable to even comprehend the fact that someone was hitting on her. This being a dream, it didn't end up mattering how forward I was: she'd never respond to my flirting. I still tried, though, as you can see:

"Do you come here often?"

"I think your bump is really cute."

"Your boobs look really big. Is it the milk making them swell?"

"I have a thing for pregnant girls."

"Do you want to get out of here? Like, to have sex?"

"Can I rub your belly? It'll probably make me hard. You can look at my erect penis after, if you want."

"Do you want to fuck?"

"Can you take your clothes off, please?"

"I wanna get you double-pregnant."

"I want to cum on your bump, then rub it in till you're nice and shiny all over. Then you can lick my hands off for me."

Little-to-no response across the board, regardless of how dirty I got. Fun little experiment, but not sure why my mind wouldn't conjure someone responsive. Oh well, it was a novel experience, at least.

The Drop

I was a pregnant woman in this one, packing a mightily protruding torpedo belly. It looked bigger than full-term to me, but was sticking entirely straight out, seemingly immune to the effects of gravity. Even without gravity, by this late in a pregnancy my bump really should've dropped, in any normal situation. Be careful what you wish for...

Suddenly, nature took hold, dragging the bump down by about 45 degrees and changing my center of gravity so drastically that I nearly toppled forward. Just managing to stay on my feet, the baby then dropped into birth-ready position, my belly pointing downward by another 30 degrees or so. I fell forward, grabbing onto a marble countertop that was luckily within grabbing range. Slowly adjusting to my new physique, I was able to walk over to a couch in the next room after three or four minutes of holding myself upright with my counter-supported upper body.

Do actual preggos experience such dramatic belly drops? I can't imagine they do, but if any do actually go through this, my heart goes out to them. Stay safe, ladies!

The Sign

It was a sort of experimental art installation, if I had to put a label on it. I laid bump-up (all 38 weeks of it!) on a park bench wearing jeans, a bra, and a blindfold. Above me, over the back of the bench, I hung a little sign that read "Touch Me". I stayed in this position from 9 AM to 9 PM on a Saturday: prime park traffic hours, I figured.

It only took three or four minutes to get my first rub, brief and gentle. I didn't have a 12-hour dream, of course, nor did I have a good way to tell time what with the blindfold on. So, everything was kind of lumped together and indeterminate time-wise, but I got lots of rubs nonetheless. Someone with strong hands spent several minutes caressing and gently pushing in on my bump; I got a little wet during that one. There were many brief rubs, a few simple palm touches, and three or four in-depth massages. One masseuse even came prepared with lotion, it seemed. Another visitor played with my outie navel for several minutes, getting me wet again.

I really only got belly rubs, despite the fact that my "Touch Me" sign didn't specify exactly where people might touch me. I guess the bare baby bump provided a pretty strong suggestion of where their hands belonged. My final contact of the dream wasn't exactly a rub: I heard someone grunting very close to me, and heard some noises that sounded very much like masturbation. After a few minutes, I felt hot liquid shoot onto my belly. So fucking hot: I'm really glad someone went for it like that. I rubbed it in thoroughly, then took my blindfold off to admire my opalescent sheen. A cum bath seemed like a good climax, so I ended things there.