Dreams of Maternity Pt. 15

Story Info
Rapid preggo ER nurses! Giantess! Spying! Mpreg! Cam girl!
2.3k words
4.67
5.7k
2
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirrored

I came across a pregnant woman in the candy aisle of a pharmacy. We reached for the same bag of Haribo peaches at the same time; our hands collided just before either of us reached it. We then exchanged "Excuse me"s in perfect unison. Then both reached again for the peaches, bumping into each other again. We laughed at the chain of coincidences we seemed to be in the middle of. Starting to walk away from each other and end this ridiculousness, we looked back to make eye contact in our continuing harmony.

I couldn't tell who was doing what first: it all just felt like we were doing these things precisely together. We touched our heads. We clapped our hands. We rubbed our bellies (that one had to come from me, right?). After the bellies, we rubbed our crotches, exchanging awkward eye contact. Eventually, we each had a hand at our belly and a hand at our crotch, all hands doing some rubbing. The motion that brought her to climax should've been different than what would do the same for me in real life, but we came in unison nonetheless.

I came in unison in my pajamas, too.

The Mess

I was a heavily pregnant man lying on my back on my bed, apparently unable to move. There were two other preggos in the room, a man and a woman, both about as far along as I seemed to be. They put on a show for me, my cock seeming to be the only part of my body capable of responding to anything. He stood near the head of the bed and she knelt in front of him, lifting his hairy bump out of the way with both hands as she started blowing him. I got harder and harder, especially as he came in her mouth. I was impressed by her ability to keep the entire load contained, not seeming to let a single drop loose.

She climbed onto the bed, knelt next to me, and let the cum/saliva mix in her mouth slowly drip onto my tight belly and erect cock. Once her mouth was emptied, she grabbe both of her tits, pointing them at my torso and beginning to shoot milk all over me. Finally, it seemed I was appropriately soaked, and she used both hands to vigorously massage the cum/saliva/breast milk mix into my belly. I could see how shiny I'd become and felt my intense stickiness.

With her filthy, triple-liquid-coated hands, she stroked my hard-on for a few seconds to lube it up, then climbed on top to ride. Her riding fast and hard as hell plus my already being extremely turned on equaled my cumming within about a minute and a half. Once I'd shot my whole load into her, she carefully dismounted, holding the creampie inside herself with one hand as she positioned her pussy above my head. She removed the hand, the unholy mixture of four or five different fluids dripping all over my face, especially into my open and waiting mouth. I'm so very glad you don't have to clean up your messes from dreams.

So Very Tall

She was tall: 13 feet, maybe a few inches more. We were standing together in some sort of grey void, details of the setting apparently unnecessary given the attention-consuming giantess I had on my hands. I was standing under her bump, which I could touch with the very top of my head if I stood on tiptoes. The inhumanly large belly obscured everything above it, navel (sticking out a solid foot) the highest part of her body visible to me. She only had a few stretch marks, but they were in proportion to the rest of her: one I was particularly close to seemed to be about 2 feet long and 2 inches wide. Wild, everything so expanded and in such close proximity to my eyes!

My face was inches from her well-tended, dark-haired bush, so going in for cunnilingus seemed like the most rational course of action. I had to stoop down a bit awkwardly, bending my neck to get in there properly. It was immediately evident that I could've fit my entire head inside her pussy, but this didn't seem like the wisest move: I've dream-suffocated before, and didn't feel like going through that again. I managed to get her clit in my mouth for some sucking and tongue massage: it filled my whole mouth, just short of uncomfortably stretching my jaw.

I tried to yell up to her so she'd kneel or sit or lay down, something that'd allow me to take in some of her other bodily wonders. It seemed her head was too far up to even hear me, though, and I woke up yelling "I want to see your giant tits!" Luckily, my girlfriend's pretty cool with my odd little dreams, so she wasn't angry about the "tits" thing...only pissed that I'd woken her in the middle of the night. She did briefly show me her own giant tits, though, so I was indeed a bit successful.

The Theater

I was a woman, very pregnant and extremely horny. I found a porno theater (do those even exist anymore? just in my dreams?) and I entered, obviously. It cost $2.13 to get in, because...dream. The movie playing was run-of-the-mill, vanilla hardcore: PIV sex between two professionals = boring as hell. It certainly wasn't enough to satiate my horny cravings.

There were four other patrons in the theater, though, all men, and all with their dicks out. What with the narrow seats of a movie theater, mounting any of them would be near-impossible, especially given my maternal condition. I had to settle for doling out handjobs and blowjobs, and decided I'd alternate between the two. Quick mental coin-flip, and I started with a handjob.

These guys were definitely taking their time on their own, but were all wholly unprepared for the assistance I was providing. The one with the most stamina didn't last 3 minutes; the least was probably 30 seconds. I used one hand on each cock, the other hand getting me off 5 times through the four encounters. I wiped the cum from the handjobs onto the gentlemen's pants; they gave no complaint (none of the four guys said a single word, now that I'm thinking about it). For the blowjobs, I swallowed it all, obviously.

I wasn't satisfied, even after producing 4 loads of cum and 5 orgasms of my own. Google Maps informed me that the next closest porno theater was 90 minutes away. I could drive with one hand and touch myself with the other, so I didn't really see a reason not to go for it.

My belly rested on the driver's seat in between my legs, but I could still wedge my hand under the bump and get to my pussy. I was very resourceful, was the dream's lesson...I think.

Spying

She must have been an exhibitionist. Maybe there were blinds or curtains or some sort of covering for her windows that she just wasn't using, but I never saw such a thing. The two windows I could very clearly look into from my bedroom window were her bedroom and bathroom: so, I had the best possible luck, basically. She had long dark-brown hair, olive skin, a cleanly-shaved pubic region, and perky, milk-swollen spherical tits. And that's not even mentioning the bump, which was perfect in its beach ball size and shape, as well as being seemingly blemish-free.

Watching her nightly routine (through the binoculars I had at the ready, of course), the blemish-free belly made a lot of sense. She moisturized like a pro. Cocoa butter, shea butter, baby oil, and two more lotions that I could make out the phrase "Prevents Stretch Marks" on. The dream only allowed me the one evening of spying on my neighbor, but I knew in my head somehow that all five were used religiously. This pre-bed routine probably took 25 minutes, about 5 per product.

As she faced the exposed window for my random benefit, the entirety of her belly, hips, and breasts were covered by each and every ointment, each one massaged in about as thoroughly as they were able to sink in to her prodigiously-saturated flesh. Her rubs were firm, pushing into the softer outer flesh of her engorged physique by a solid inch, where there's even that amount of give to take advantage of. She really seemed to relish the process, fully exploring her growing curves, increasing roundness, and sensitive nipples (she even sprayed a bit of milk onto the window at one point!).

Following this exhaustive regimen, she retired to her bedroom, which was, delightfully, equally visible from my bedroom window. I kept my room dark so as not to give myself away from across the street; she didn't seem to have any such precautions in mind. The foot of her bed was just a few feet from the window in another ridiculous stroke of luck for yours truly, so I could see the entirety of her naked form while she lay supine.

She'd placed a translucent purple vibrating dildo (complete with clitoris stimulator, naturally) next to her, along with a bottle of lube. Pinching a nipple with one hand all the while, she fucked herself to orgasm thrice before I heard my wife open the front door to our apartment, necessitating an end to my horny observations. And an end to my dream...but not my hard-on.

Cam Girl

This time around I was a pregnant woman sitting topless at my computer. Based on my monitor's chat window, fundraising ticker, attached HD camera and window showing the camera's view, I concluded that I was a cam girl. Folks watching from their own computers at home paid me money and compliments, and I thanked them aloud and via the ongoing chat. When I wasn't typing, I was rubbing my swollen belly, tits, or both.

It seemed I'd already reached one financial milestone for this show, explaining my toplessness. The show had so far been going on for 48 minutes, a small clock showed. It was really monotonous, honestly. I'd tried to watch cam shows in real life before and been bored; apparently, it didn't feel all that much more interesting to be the performer. I stood up a few times, exaggerating my belly's protrusion and shooting breastmilk across the room. Didn't really know what else to do.

Definitely felt good, though, to have a bunch of strangers ogling me, and paying for the privilege. I can certainly see why cam girls do it, a bit boring or not.

The ER

I wasn't pregnant when I was admitted to the ER, honest to God. And I didn't have any sex there, either. So...what happened, you ask?

The ER was one of those you see on the news occasionally for having an absurd number of knocked up nurses. There were 9 preggos working here, out of a possible 13 who worked there full-time and for whom it was biologically possible. Astronomical odds of this shit happening, but I didn't think too much of it due to seeing that sort of news story every once in a while.

I was at the ER for an ankle injury, which turned out to be a relatively harmless sprain. They figured this out within about 30 minutes, but by then I was already looking 3 months pregnant for no conceivable reason, so they kept me a little longer. My top and jeans had been tight-fitting to begin with; they provided a loose hospital gown for me once my pants wouldn't close and shirt was rising up to my navel.

Observing the rest of the ER from my room's glass door was fascinating and scary. Everyone seemed to be rushing around, at least as much as a bunch of significantly pregnant ladies could. They looked bigger and bigger to me, even when I could swear I'd been tracking the same nurses' belly sizes. There were so many of them, though, that I was far from sure something bizarre was going on. I had my suspicions, though.

Their rushing around was largely to provide the other women of childbearing age with loose gowns of their own, plus some related issues happening just a bit later (patience...). My gown only started loose: another 30 minutes passed and my belly was straining the fabric, looking like I was halfway through a pregnancy already. A pregnant nurse in too-tight scrubs brought me a pregnancy test, and I waddled my way to the bathroom to take it.

It was, impossibly yet inevitably, positive. If I was still thinking rationally enough to put the pieces together, it seemed that pregnancy was contagious in this ER. I saw about a dozen women enter the bathroom holding pregnancy test-shaped objects then exiting with a look of shocked horror on their faces.

Non-pregnant nurses arrived to cover for the ones that had had to be taken to the maternity ward to deliver suddenly-due babies. By the time I was taken to the maternity ward, all 13 possible-to-impregnate nurses were either new moms or visibly pregnant. They were working toward staffing the ER with only men to try to stop this bizarre gestational event.

I gave birth extremely quickly, roughly commensurate to how insanely brief my mysterious pregnancy had been. Painful, but almost immediately over. There were too many victims of the fast-acting contagion for the small hospital's maternity ward to handle; ladies were having babies in the hallway.

They eventually closed the ER to women altogether, redirecting patients to a nearby hospital rather than perpetuating whatever the hell was going on here. I had a DNA test done, and my sudden daughter was biologically identical to me: she had no father, in other words. So, to return to the initial question: what happened? Who fucking knows. I sure know that I loved my miracle daughter, though.