All Comments on 'Dress Off: Bryony vs. Maria'

by staceyshackleton

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pokeherkingpokeherkingabout 4 years ago
Nice suprise

Wow out of now where in January and not only a promise of a return in March, but another back story round of dress off in February. The games are obviously a bit formulaic, but it is always cool getting these back stories. Looking forward to the next installment.

Quick question. Do you know how about how many parts are planned out on the main storyline?

Thanks from a long time fan!

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Pokeherking,

Thanks for the comments. Glad you're enjoying the story!

Dress Off 8 & 9 will complete this particular story (which I internally see as being chapters 5 - 9, with 1 - 4 having set up the characters), while I have plans for Dress Off 10 - 12 with many of the same characters and that will tell a different story.

I don't have big plans for any more one-offs unless readers really want one. I did mention at the end of one story that there might be an "Olivia vs Abby" story, but it would depend on whether readers request one and would likely enjoy it, since those stories do run the risk - as you say - of becoming formulaic and repetitive.

Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

I love that we got another game, and would love to see another, honestly some of my favorite stories on here. Would love to see more clues, and more "arousing" wardrobe malfunctions and climatic finishes.

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon, always good to get feedback on what the readers would like to see more of, and while I'm mostly focusing on finishing off the current storyline at the moment, the next time inspiration strikes and I have an idea for a game-based story, I'll look to write it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue this series!

It's perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstaceyshackleton@staceyshackleton
Hey everyone, I hope wherever you are in the world, you and your loved ones are safe. I'm a soft-core erotica writer, and always keen to chat with other authors and readers alike. As of Winter 2021 (southern hemisphere - summer for all you northerners :) ), I'm stepping back...