New Boobs on Show

Story Info
Wife visits swimming pool to show off her new boobs.
2.1k words
3.84
15.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was pouring down and having been out of hospital just a few days Sharon didn't want to spend another day couped up inside. Why don't we go swimming her husband Nick suggested, it gets us out for a few hours and the water will be good for your recovery.

Sharon had recently had her breasts enlarged from a pert 38B to a now large and eye catching 36DD. Sharon loved swimming, so she eagerly agreed and went to pack some things. As they drove to the swimming pool Nick asked Sharon how she felt about her first public appearance with her new boobs. What do you think she replied. Nick knew what that meant. As they walked round the pool, Nick was very aware of the attention Sharon was getting. He knew she would turn heads but the stares of admiration that she was getting was more than had expected. As they got into the pool she nervously held on to him, unsure of how she felt on her first trip out, they kissed and he reassured her it was natural to feel this nervous.

They had a swim in the busy pool, and as they came back to the side Nick noticed Sharon staring at someone at the opposite side of the pool. Who's that he asked, curious about the blonde guy she was smiling at. I don't know she replied. He just looked over and smiled. Why don't you go over and say hi Nick said, are you sure Sharon asked? Of course, baby, aren't you curious to know what he is thinking? He clearly can't take his eyes off your massive tits.

Sharon gave Nick a kiss and swam across to the stranger. Nick relaxed at the side of the pool and watched intently as Sharon talked to this random stranger. A mixture of feelings swept through him as he saw them chatting and laughing and the thought of another guy talking to his wife was both exciting but also made him slightly jealous Sharon turned to swim back and as she covered the length of the pool Nick noticed that the blonde stranger didn't take his eyes off her once.

Hey baby she said, you ok?

Yep of course, you? -- Yep I am all good she replied.

So what did the blonde guy say? Tell me? Sharon was nervously coy at first, but seeing Nicks frustration at wanting to know she told him. The guy is 26 and from London, his name is James and he is visiting friends here.

Did you ask why he kept staring over?

Yes he said he couldn't believe the size of my boobs and how beautiful I was, he was concerned you would be angry for me talking to him and him telling me but I explained you were cool.

Of course Nick responded, a mix of excitement and jealousy rushing through his body.

Do you think he is attractive he asked his wife, urm...well yes, I do, is that ok? Yes of course it is Nick eagerly replied. The thought of his beautiful wife being admired by others really turned Nick on and Sharon had always enjoyed the power she had over men sexually. Sharon liked the control, knowing other men wanted her but couldn't have her had for so long been a strong part of her and now having larger boobs, she forcefully encouraged this attention.

Nick turned to look at the guy again and as he turned back to speak to Sharon, he saw that she had pulled out her tits from her bikini top. Fuck they looked so huge now, and with them hanging out like they looked even more impressive. Nick knew they could get thrown out, but this was worth the risk. Sharon was stroking her tits, and pulling her nipples so the stranger could see her. Her nipples were hard and erect, as Nick pulled her close to him. As she stood in front of her husband facing the stranger he whispered in her ear, baby I am hard....I know I can feel it she responded, I reckon Jacob is too.

Jacob, Who is Jacob Nick asked? The blonde guy that's his name.

Neck could tell his wife was turned on. As she played with her huge tits he slipped his hand in her bottoms and put his fingers inside her pussy. Even though they were in the water he could feel how wet she was. Take them off she said, my bottoms take them off. I want to be naked.

Nick didn't hesitate, his hard cock now pulsing as he pulled her white bottoms down and placed them on the side. The lifeguard looked down, and Nick expected to be spoken to however the lifeguard looked away. He clearly knew that Sharon was naked, but obviously he was taking advantage of the situation.

Baby I think that Jacob is wanking off, I can see his hand going up and down.

Shall we go and take a closer look Nick asked -- Yes please if that's ok Sharon quickly responded.

As they swam over to where Jacob was, Nick couldn't take his eyes off his wife's tiny little bum. Sharon was so slim and had a tight arse and it was clear to him now that Sharon was going to enjoy whatever came next.

As they approached Jacob Sharon made sure that he saw her tits properly. She wanted him to see, and she wanted to see his reaction. Nick pulled her to one side just a few feet from Jacob. Yes, he was clearly touching himself, but what now?

Sharon looked at Nick. Baby I can see the head of his cock he has it out. Nick couldn't see but he liked it that way as it meant Sharon had to look and tell him what was happening.

Does it look good he asked. Yes, it looks thick she responded. Do you want to see his cock Nick said without hesitation.

Sharon paused, YES I do is that ok she asked. Yes baby its fine, I want to see it too with you.

As they looked at Jacob, he smiled.

Why don't you take those shorts down Nick said and show my wife what you have been playing with. Would you like to see he asked Sharon directly? Yes please she politely responded.

Gently he slide down his shorts as Sharon sought reassurance from Nick that it was ok to look. Yes baby its fine I promise you, just do it.

Sharon glanced down and through the clear water she saw what Jacob had been playing with. His cock was huge, and so thick. Fuck Sharon thought, she wasn't expecting what she saw,

As she looked, her eyes unable to distract from this total stranger naked in front of her, she felt fingers slipping inside her pussy. She gasped as Nick told her to open her legs. Her husbands fingers deep inside her as she gripped the side of the pool. Fuck -- was this really happening she thought, its too good to be true, like a dream.

As her husband fingered her they both watched as Jacob stroked his cock and started talking to Sharon. Telling her how beautiful she was, and how much he wanted to touch her. This wasn't the agreement that Nick and Sharon had. No touching that was the rule, but she wanted it. She wanted it badly and she was scared to tell Nick for fear he would be angry.

You want him don't you Nick whispered in her ear. Surprised and excited Sharon looked him in the eye. YES baby I do and I am sorry as I know that's now what we agreed.

Its ok Nick said, I want you to have him too.

Sharon felt sick with excitement and fear. What do you want though Nick asked her and how far do you want to go with him?

Sharon said nothing. She just looked at Jacob and went towards him. Nick stood back slightly as his wife was now in the arms of another man. Never had he felt such mixed emotions. Jealousy, Sickened, excitement and fear.

Sharon was body to body with Jacob. To the normal passer-by they looked like a couple chatting and Nick was just on his own.

Nick watched intently as the two chatted then he saw one hand raise to touch Sharons boobs. Jacob now had his hand on Sharons huge tits, and Nick was now unable to stop this. Nick was hard, and as he watched he noticed Jacobs hand disappear under the water. Sharon had a smile he recognised, but surely this wasn't whathe thought.

Nick ducked under the water, and saw that Sharon had her legs wrapped round Jacob and he was grabbing onto her bum. FUCK NO Nick thought. As he came up for breath he quickly ducked down for a proper luck and he could now clearly see Sharon's hips thrusting down onto Jacobs big cock.

As he came up for air, he watched as his gorgeous wife, was being fucked by this young stranger in the pool and she was loving it.

Nick watched helplessly as his wife was fucked and after a few mins he decided he couldn't take anymore. He left the pool to get dried and changed before heading to the car where he waited for his wife.

Half an hour later, Sharon opened the car door and sat down. Lets go she said as Nick started the engine to go home. So, what happened there Nick asked? What happened.

I let him fuck me, are you angry she asked? I thought we agreed no touching just play and flirting. I'm sorry she responded, that's my fault we did and I broke the rules.

The silence on the way home was awkward, and as they entered the drive Nick looked at Sharon. She smiled hoping that this was all ok.

He looked big Nick said to her, was he?

Do you really want to know, or shall we just forget this and move on she replied.

I want to know it all, tell me

Yes he was big baby, very big, probably 11 inches and really thick. I didn't intend for that to happen; he was touching me and he had his hands on my waist and I could feel his cock nudging against my pussy and then he just pulled me down on to him and forced his cock inside me. I couldn't scream or make a fuss as it was packed so I just took it what else could I do?

Did he fuck you well Nick enquired, baby are you sure you want to know this stuff?

I said tell me all didn't I

Yes he fucked me so well Sharon said. He fucked me deep and hard and kept sucking my nipples. He kept saying that I was a dirty little girl for taking my bottoms off in the pool and that I looked like I was begging for it.

Go on, Nick said.......what else happened? Did he cum inside you?

Yes he did baby, and he came a lot, but that's not all. There's something else I need to tell you

Afterwards we went to the changing area and he fucked me in the men's changing rooms. Wasn't it busy though Nick asked? Now feeling even more sick.

Yes it was Sharon responded, but I enjoyed that -- being the centre of attention.

She looked away, red faced and embarrassed -- Nick knew this wasn't the whole story. Baby its ok he said, honestly, I just want to know the truth. Did anything else happen in there? Just tell me.

Sharon paused, then looked at her husband and said 4 happened.

4? Nick asked, what does 4 mean?

I got fucked by 4 other guys in that changing room not just Jacob

Jacob fucked me on the bench and there was a group of guys watching us. One of the guys was old but fit and had a massive cock. As Jacob was fucking me the guy came over and forced his cock into my mouth and made me suck him. It was so hot I felt dizzy, and I think that I passed out briefly because when I woke up I was being fucked by a different guy, a black guy and also a white guy. One in my pussy and one in my arse.

Nick felt sick and bewildered. Just ssshhhh he said, I don't want to hear anymore for now.