Teasing Game

Story Info
We keep teasing the guys for our own pleasure.
2.6k words
4.56
18.3k
12
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her First Stocking series, chapter 5

I was looking at the pictures of her that she had taken for the guys on the night of my company's Christmas party. She forwarded them to me when she confessed what had taken place that night, and I saved every one of them on my phone. I loved to look at her photos, for she was a hot, sexy tease.

Since I had received those pictures, I often masturbated looking at them, as wild fantasies ran through my head about her. I shared these fantasies with her, and she regularly indulged me by engaging with them. It never interfered with our relationship but rather seemed to intensify it.

As I viewed her images with the phone in one hand, the other one was squeezing my hard cock in my shorts. I scrolled through the photos one by one, remembering what she had said when confessing to me their interaction on the night of the party.

We did not see the guys since she had given her phone number to them in the restaurant, and apart from that one occasion, there had not been any other interaction between us as far as I knew.

"What are you doing, Babe?" She asked, standing behind my chair.

"Uh-huh. You startled me."

"Doing something you shouldn't, heh?"

"No, I am not. I just did not hear you come in, and you made me jump."

"Oh, did I scare my naughty boy?" She said it and swivelled my chair around to face her.

I watched her stand in front of me, only wearing one of my polo shirts, which was too large for her and resembled a baggy dress on her. She straddled my thighs and put her arms around my neck, softly kissing me on the lips. I grabbed her firm, round arse cheeks under the polo shirt and squeezed them while my already hard cock tried to burst through my shorts as it was reaching for her pussy.

"So, you like to watch my naughty pictures?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, I do, Baby. You are a hot, sexy tease."

"Maybe we should take more photos of me then."

"I agree," I said, hoping she would agree to let me take sexy photos of her for me and to tease the guys.

"Should I send more photos to the guys too?" She asked with a cheeky smile.

"Have you sent any that I don't know of?"

"No, I haven't. The last one was the one we sent together."

Her mentioning that image and the memories of how we did that made my cock flex in my shorts. She softly kissed my lips and said, "Oh, that gets your cock excited."

"I cannot deny it. It was a wild experience, and I still get hot just remembering it," I said, pressing my lips to hers, and we melted into another passionate kiss.

"Have you texted the guys since then?" I asked, breaking our kiss.

"Mark messaged me once. I told him we were going on our summer vacation, to which he replied, 'Have fun', and that was it. There was nothing more."

With the festive season behind us, we did go on a two-week vacation. Two weeks of sunny beaches, fine dining, and making love--that all became a blur in my mind. It was a wonderful time, just the two of us reinforcing our love for each other.

"Would you like to see them again?" I asked, searching her eyes for an answer.

"Would you be upset if I said yes?"

"No, you know how much you turn me on when you tease them."

"I do, but it might go further than just that again."

"I know, and if you feel my cock twitching between your legs, you know I love that."

"That's your cock talking, Babe."

"I won't deny that jealousy stirs in my heart every time you tease them, but if it didn't, I would not love you as much as I do."

"So, you are okay if your hotwife is fucked by them. Is that what you are saying?"

"Yes, as long as you don't go behind my back."

"I would never do that to you, Babe," she said, softly kissing my lips.

"How do you feel about it, Baby?" I asked.

"It excites me very much. I feel desired, sexy, a hotwife, but I also worry about our relationship."

"That is natural, but no need to worry. I love you, Baby, and as strange as it might sound, I love to share you with the guys."

She kissed me, pushing her tongue between my lips into my mouth. Her tongue was swirling around in my mouth, making love to my tongue. I squeezed her bum cheeks hard and heard a muffled moan in our kiss. She broke the kiss and got off my lap.

"I'll be back," she said, then ran out of the study.

I turned back to my desk, picked up my phone, and looked at her face as she came hard in one of her photos. She was beautiful, and my cock twitched in my shorts just seeing her face in a state of orgasmic bliss. I noticed a wet patch at the front of my shorts; I was licking pre-cum. I closed the phone and started to play online chess games while trying to ignore my cock.

I had played a few games and lost most of them by the time I heard her heels on the parquet. She walked up behind me and put her phone on the table.

"Would you take a picture of your hotwife?" She whispered into my ear.

Her moist tongue swirled around my earlobe, sending shivers through my body, and the chess game was forgotten. I swivelled around in my chair. She stepped back to let me take her in.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

She was wearing her red, sheer robe that barely covered her arse, black suspenders with her ultra-fine black Cuban heel stockings, and black mules. She put her hair up in a bun and applied a generous amount of makeup. Her eyes were accentuated by black mascara and eyeliner while her lips were ruby red, and her cheeks had a hint of red blush. Her robe provided unhindered views of her breasts and shaved pussy. The way she looked, she was oozing sex.

"You are hot, Baby. I love it."

She sat on my lap, wrapping her left arm around my neck while her right fingers danced on my chest over my shirt.

"I love when you appreciate the efforts I make to look hot for you. Do you think the guys would too?

"Oh yes, I am sure they would. They are not made of stone."

"Take a picture of me. Let me see how I look in a photo."

She got off my lap and, walking to the door, turned around. I picked her phone up and noticed the phone had already been unlocked and the camera app was running. I looked up and saw she was ready for her photo to be taken. Her right hand was on the door frame, her legs were slightly apart, and she was seductively smiling into the camera. I took the picture. She walked back to me and sat on my lap as she had before. She softly kissed my lips, then looked at the picture.

"That's nice. I like it," she said.

"I'd say you are one hot, sexy tease. You look very seductive, Baby."

"Should I tease the boys with it?"

"Yes," I said without the slightest hesitation.

I felt my already active cock stiffen even more, pushing against her bum cheeks. She cropped the image down to make herself more prominent in the photo then attached it to a text message that said: "I miss my boys."

"Should I?" She asked.

"Yes."

She softly kissed my lips, and when I responded, her tongue entered my mouth. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and our tongues made passionate love, swirling around each other. I heard her phone ping, twice. She broke the kiss and looked at the screen. I saw she had received messages from both guys. I did not realise she had already sent the photo to them.

"Let's see what Mark said," she said.

"I missed you too, sexy tease. I see you are as hot as ever. I love your photo, and my cock does it too," he replied.

"I love how I turn him on," she said, opening Jim's text.

"Hot and sexy as ever. I miss you, too. Your teasing and memories keep me on the edge. I hope I can see you in the flesh again," he said.

"It makes me feel sexy when I feel my boys lusting after me," she typed, then asked me if she should send it.

"Yes, hotwife," I said, feeling my cock painfully hard as she sat on it.

She put the phone down and kissed me again; her tongue swirled around in my mouth, and her arms were around my neck now. I gently caressed her stocking-covered thigh while holding her waist with my other hand. My cock was raging in my shorts. Her phone pinged twice again. She broke the kiss and picked it up.

"You are the sexy slut I think of when I masturbate," said Jim.

"I wank myself into a frenzy thinking of you," said Mark.

She did not reply but put the phone on the desk and slipped off my lap. Kneeling in front of me, she tugged at my shorts. I lifted my bum off the chair, and she yanked them off my arse, my legs then tossed them into the corner. My cock was like an iron rod. The head was purple, the skin was shiny, and the veins were bulging through it. I felt it was about to rip at the seams. She turned her attention to my cock and took it between her fingers to examine it.

"It is beautiful, Babe. You have a beautiful cock," she said, looking into my eyes.

She kissed my pee-hole then swirled her tongue around the mushroom head. Her lips wrapped around the head, slowly opening wider and wider as she took more and more of it into her mouth. It was so erotic and so hot that I had to restrain myself from jumping on her. My cock slipped out of her mouth, and she looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"Take a picture, Babe," she said.

I grabbed her phone and looked at her. Her lips slipped onto the head of my cock as she looked into the camera with wanton eyes. I took the photo and showed it to her. She took more of my cock into her mouth while her eyes said, "Do it."

I cropped the image and captioned it with the words, "Who wants to be next?"

I told her what I wrote, her eyes lit up, and she took half of my cock into her mouth. With every motion, she took more and more of my raging phallus until she got all of my cock in her mouth and throat. I put my hands on her head when I was close to cumming. The phone pinged again in quick succession. She pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Read what they said," she said, then swirled her tongue around the head of my cock.

I opened Mark's message first. It was a photo with a caption. I read the words, "I'd love to feel your red lips around my cock."

I tapped the screen to enlarge the image. He sat on a chair, and the tip of his hard, curved cock touched his belly as he lay back. I showed her the image.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, grabbing my balls and sliding her red lips to the base of my cock before she pulled her lips off it again.

"Read Jim's text," she said, and she plunged back onto my cock.

I opened his message. There was no picture, just the words, "You'll make me cum sexy tease."

"Picture, tell him, picture," she moaned, and I did.

In a few minutes, the phone pinged, and there was a picture of Jim and his hard cock. I showed it to her.

"Mmmmm, I love those cocks," she said, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock while her other hand was teasing her pussy.

"Take a picture," she said, with her tongue under the head of my cock while looking into the camera with her lustful eyes.

I did, and after cropping the image, I showed it to her. She was sucking me hard at this point and only stopped to tell me what to write, which was, "My cunt is so empty, I need a hard cock!"

I did and sent the message with the photo. She was deep-throating me, and I was close to blowing. I told her so. She pulled off my cock, took the phone from me, got on her hands and knees, and placed the phone on the floor in front of her.

"Fuck your hotwife, cuck," she said, looking back at me.

I quickly kneeled behind her and rubbed my leaking cockhead on her folds from her opening to her clit.

"Stop teasing. I said fuck me," she demanded.

I drove my cock deep into her fuckhole, making her squeal as my cock stretched and stirred her vagina when her phone pinged again. I saw her tapping on the screen, and a message opened up. I tightened my grip on her waist and fucked her even harder, smashing my groin into her firm arse with every thrust.

"Fuck my married cunt, make you slut cum," she demanded.

"Yes―cum on my cock," I groaned. "Cum on the guys' cocks―you slut."

She started to quiver and squeal louder and louder. She was cumming on my cock, dropping her head to the floor as waves of pleasure ripped through her body.

"Fill my cunt, cuck. Cum into your hotwife―or do I have to call my boys to get my hungry cunt filled with man juice?" She egged me on.

That was all I needed. I drove my cock deep into her once more when I felt my cock pulsing and my cum sprayed her inner sanctum.

"Yes―that's it. Fill your bitch."

I kept fucking her, but now I fucked her slowly while gently running my fingers over her back. She pulled off my cock, turned around, and licked it clean. I sat back in my chair, and she sat on my lap again, showing me the guys' last messages. The first one was from Mark. It looked like he was kneeling at a coffee table with a picture of her face on it, and his dripping, hard cock rested on the photo, its tip close to her lips. The picture was covered in thick cum, and I could see a strand of gooey cum stretching between his pee hole and her red lips. It had a caption that said, "I'd love to cover you in my cum."

"When I saw his photo, my orgasm erupted like a volcano. Nothing could stop it as you fucked me, Babe," she softly whispered.

I kissed her gently. She opened Jim's message, which contained a photo of him kneeling on the floor. He held his cock upward, and his cum was covering its shiny mushroom head and shaft. He said in his text, "I'd love to stretch your married cunt again."

I heard her moan. I slid my fingers between her legs and gently rolled her clit. She whimpered and buried her face in my neck. After a few minutes of this, she opened the camera and said, "If you will be good boys, maybe one day you can fuck this married slut," and she bit her lower lip seductively.

She showed it to me, and to my surprise, it was not a photo but a video of her saying those words.

"Should I?" she asked.

"Yes."