All Comments on 'Dressing Room Exposure'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JoandDJoandD9 months ago

Very nice story and one I think lots of women have experienced since it’s a way to show off with plausible deniability and claiming I it was accidental. We’ve written about a number of similar situations for us. Fewer dressing rooms have curtains which makes it hard to offer a sneak peak these days. Thanks for sharing.

Soccerfanpen21Soccerfanpen21over 1 year ago

I swear the designers of those changing room curtains had a conspiracy to make them all an inch or so smaller than the doorway. Even if they fit a slight bump against them will open the gap and some of the rooms are so small it's impossible to not bump the curtain.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Been there done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No disrespect but...

...I wish I were that guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
turn on

This should be just the beginning. You need to get a guy to fuck her while you watch. Once I got my wife to do that she turned into a real slut. We are now both very happy.

CletisCletisabout 9 years ago
need more dressing rooms like this

I hate the rooms that have doors and are tucked in the back. I also loved the "I know" at the end. A nice twist. ;)

davion2308davion2308about 15 years ago
Good story

I would love for this to happen with my wife. The confidence is so sexy. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.