Dressing to Cuck

Story Info
Wife gets revenge for husband's wedding reception mistake.
2.7k words
3.26
15.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to hurt you tonight," Joanne unexpectedly told her husband in a soft, apologetic voice. "Hurt you very badly."

"What do you mean?" Bob laughed, pretty sure that she was joking.

He was lying on their bed watching the seventh game of the NBA Finals, and was a little mad he was being disturbed during the crucial last moments of the game.

"We had our rocky moments at the beginning of our marriage four years ago." he continued, "but we've been getting along great."

"You're right, we have." Joanne said thoughtfully. "And I love you so much. That's why this is going to be so hard for me to do, and so hard for you to endure."

"What the hell are you talking about? What are you going to do?"

Joanne had to compose herself before she spoke.

"I'm going out on a date with another man tonight," Joanne finally said, fighting back tears. "And I'm pretty sure he's going to fuck me."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Bob shouted, confused and angry. But he instantly realized his wife was very serious and that he shouldn't have raised his voice.

"You remember our wedding."

"Oh Jesus, not that again," moaned Bob, dropping his head in resignation.

"Yes, that again. A woman never forgets or forgives something like that, Bob. Especially when you do it on the most special night of her life."

"I'm telling you nothing happened between Ellen and I."

"Your lying is going to make it easier for me to do this hurtful thing tonight, but it's not going to ease your pain," Joanne said, a spark of anger in her voice. "I saw the two of you kissing in a dark corner at the reception while you thought I was dancing with my father."

"Come on, dammit! It was a friendly kiss with a girl I'd dated for many years. It's true that we were deeply in love at one time and nearly got married. But it was long over. It was a friendly kiss that meant nothing. And she initiated it."

"I'd told you all along that it would be insane for you to invite your old flame to our wedding. And I could I tell that you two had your tongues in each other's mouth, and you were grabbing her ass. You bastard!"

Bob knew better than to dispute the facts, particularly with Joanne's temper flaring. Plus she'd probably seen Ellen pushing her leg up against his groin.

"Come on, honey, we were all a little bit drunk. It was a wild reception. And if the truth be known, my kissing her and, yes, my grabbing her ass were something we'd done so many times that it was instinctual. I'm so sorry. So very, very sorry."

"Not as sorry as you're going to be later tonight. Even though we made up that night, I'm sure you remember that I told you I would never forget. And what else did I tell you?"

"That some day you would get your revenge."

"That's right. And that day has arrived, Bob. I will be settling our old score tonight. I have to, as the memory of your infidelity has been eating away at me ever since."

"But honey, I didn't fuck her or anything."

"You were fucking her in your mind. And you would have fucked her if you could. A woman knows things like that."

"But listen..."

"Stop! I've made my decision. The only thing you'll do by trying to change my mind is make me even more angry. There's only one decision you have to make. You can either continue to watch that stupid game, or you can watch me prepare for my date."

"You're asking if I want to watch you get dressed up to go out and fuck another man?" Bob asked incredulously.

"I only ask because apparently a lot of you men enjoy the fantasy -- and even the reality -- of your loving wife getting all dolled up for another man and then fucking him. So if you watching me get ready would somehow make this easier on you..."

"Fuck that! I'm certainly not going to watch you get ready!" said Bob, getting really angry now.

Cuckolding her husband wasn't something that was going to be easy for Joanne. She loved him dearly. But in her heart of hearts, she knew that exacting her revenge was the only way they could hopefully clear the slate of that blot on their relationship. But even that might not be enough.

Getting dressed up for a big evening was something that always relaxed Joanne, so she took a couple of deep breaths, then sat down at her make-up table.

Looking in the mirror, she saw a still very attractive 38-year-old blonde woman with blue eyes. She still got plenty of second looks from men half her age and up.

Then she cupped her breasts in each hand, and let them drop to evaluate them. They still bounced nicely.

No, they weren't as firm as they were when she was 20, so they sagged a little. But they were fuller, and made her body look more beautifully proportioned in her favorite outfits.

Joanne swam, so she didn't have to look at her legs and ass to know they were perhaps even more shapely and toned than when she was younger.

Joanne suddenly sensed something moving out of the corner of her eye. She looked. It was Bob. He had quietly slipped into the room and sat crossed-legged on the floor a few feet away.

Neither of them said anything, but Joanne allowed herself a small smile of satisfaction. He couldn't resist watching her prepare herself to cheat on him.

Feeling a little cruel from the bitter memory that had eaten away at her for so long, Joanne lifted and dropped her breasts a couple of more times. Just to goad him.

Hurt, Bob couldn't keep himself from saying something foolish.

"You still have very lovely boobs, but they sag a little compared to when we first met."

"Is that right?" Joanne replied fiercely. Looking Bob directly in the eye, she fingered her nipples until they got hard. Then she seductively lifted and dropped both breasts again.

"I suppose they do sag just a tiny bit," she continued with daggers in her eyes, "but I'm sure you've seen how guys still love to look at them. And wait until you see how my boobs look in the sexy shelf bra I'll be wearing tonight."

Bob fell quiet.

Joanne had showered a short time before, and had carefully shaved her legs and all around her pussy and bum.

She rotated her body and spread her legs so Bob could see her bald pussy.

"I can't believe you shaved yourself clean like that," said Bob, who was clearly stung. "You haven't done that for me in years."

"You haven't done much for me in years either. I shaved very carefully because I want to look perfect for my date tonight. If you want, I'll let you look closely at my pussy and bum to see if I missed anything."

Bob didn't hesitate. He came toward her, so she half stood and spread her legs.

As soon as he got close enough, he quickly moved in and started to lick her pussy.

"No!" Joanne shouted, and slapped him hard across the face. "Don't you dare touch me."

Chastened by her ferocity, he backed away.

When things settled down a bit, Joanne started to brush her beautiful long hair back. Furious that he'd dared to touch her, she couldn't help getting another dig in.

"I thought about putting my hair in a pony tail," she said innocently.

"That's kind of a casual kid look, why would you do that?"

"Don't you remember that when we first started dating you always asked me to put my hair that way?"

"Not really. Why would I have done that?"

"Thanks for not remembering, you pig. Because when you fucked me doggie style, you could grab my pony tail with both hands and get the leverage you needed to really pound me from behind. You used to be quite the stud, you know."

"Now I remember," Bob said sullenly.

"I've read that some husbands get hot for their wives again after they've been cuckolded. So maybe this will be good for you. Bring out the man in your again."

Bob just glared at her.

With her hair done, Joanne turned to her make-up. A natural beauty, she'd rarely used much. But tonight she was using a lot more, and Bob immediately noticed.

"Aren't you going a little heavy on the make-up?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

"When a girl has an important date with a new guy, she wants to look her sexiest," Joanne replied. "And emphasizing her eyes is one of the best ways. But there's an even better one."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"The right lipstick," said Joanne, as she picked up a tube and began applying it.

"I've never seen you use such bright red lipstick!" Bob said, now angry.

"No, you haven't," mocked Joanne. "It's called Slut Red. It's so glossy that my lips look wet, eager to welcome a hard cock."

Bob fumed, but didn't say anything.

"But it's not just the color of a woman's lips that men find so stimulating," Joanne continued. "It's the shape of them."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Through the course of the evening, I'm going to keep my lips in the shape of a small circle as often as possible."

"Because?"

"Because what do men want to do when they she women's glossy red lips parted in a circle?"

"Shove their dick in?"

"You didn't really have to ask, did you?" Joanne said while nodding.

Her make-up finished, Joanne held up her new ultra sheer black shelf bra with red bow highlights for Bob to see.

He was fuming again.

When she slipped it on, it shoved her breasts together and lifted them up, making them look larger. Spectacular, in fact.

So spectacular that Bob unconsciously reached down and started rubbing his pants over his cock.

"Originally I wasn't going to wear panties or even a G-string," Joanne informed her husband. "but then I decided a pair of ultra sheer black and red panties would be even more sexy than completely naked."

She held them up for Bob to see.

"They're crotchless, dammit!" he snarled.

"Yes, they are crotchless, Bob. The way they're going to frame my bald pussy is so naughty, don't you think? And if my date wants to slip his fingers up my dress to get a taste of me while we're at the dining table, there's still no obstacle to his getting at my honeypot"

Bob's mouth fell open a little, and he rubbed his crotch more vigorously.

Joanne then stood up to step into her dress. It was the ultimate 'little black dress', very low cut up top and ultra short. The material was the finest thin silk, and hugged her every curve.

"You're still pretty young and have beautiful legs and a magnificent ass," Bob said, "but don't you think that dress is a little inappropriate for a woman over 25?"

"I agree, it looks a little slutty on someone nearing 40 like me."

"Then why are you wearing it?"

"Because I want to look slutty tonight, Bob. I want all the customers and the restaurant staff to know that I'm hellbent on getting fucked tonight. And I want to shock the other women my age who are stuck in sexless marriages."

Bob seemed more turned on than angry at this point. He kept swallowing hard.

"You've always had a thing for garter belts and stockings, haven't you, Bob?"

"I've found them sexy, yeah, because it means the woman has gone to extra trouble to look sexy. You're not going to wear them, are you?"

"No, I'm not. The silk of my dress is so thin that they'd show. So I'm going with ultra sheer black stay-up stockings. You men are fascinated watching us women put them on, aren't you?"

All Bob could do was continue to rub his crotch as he watched speechlessly as she slipped one stocking on, then the other.

There is no item of apparel that women love more than shoes. Joanne's were red 'fuck me' pumps with towering stiletto heels.

"They cost the world," she said as she stood up and modeled them, "so don't be surprised when you get the credit card bill. But they make me feel so sexy that it's worth it."

"You can barely keep from falling over," said an alarmed Bob.

"It's true. It will force me to lean on my date, proving how vulnerable I am, and how much I need him."

"I don't like them."

"Of course you don't, because they force my ass up and my pussy to tilt downward. As though I was begging to get it doggie style. Or even anal."

"Anal!" Bob shouted. "That's the one thing you've never let me do."

"Well, I don't know what might happen tonight. But to tell you the truth, I can't remember ever being so excited to go on a date. My first new cock in five years, and it's supposed to be a big one."

"You bitch!" Bob snarled as he pulled down his pants so he could stroke his cock without his pants and shorts getting in the way.

Joanne just laughed as she dismissively tossed a little tube of cream to him.

"I'm going to go very understated with the jewelry, Bob. Just a simple thin gold chain around my neck, but with a disproportionately large key."

"What kind of a key?"

"It's the key to the stainless cock cage that you'll be wearing before long. Having thought about cucking you for several month now, I've decided that I want you in a cock cage. That way I'll have complete control over your cock. And thus our life together. Just thinking about it gets me really wet."

"Ain't going to happen, Joanne. No way."

"We'll see."

"Where are you going to put your wedding ring when you out on this damn date."

"Oh, I'll be wearing it, Bob. And I'll be using my left hand to play with the key on the necklace a lot, too. I want as many people as possible to know I'm out cucking my husband. Maybe only 20% of the population understands the significance of the key, but that means maybe 10 people at the restaurant. That will be enough to make it really exciting for me.

"By the way, sweetheart, your cock cage is in the gift box on the table here. And I have a proposition for you. If you agree to lock yourself into the cage before I get home from my date, and I will be late, I'll let you lick my pussy right now. That way you can get your rocks off, shrinking your cock and balls, which will make it easier for them to fit in the cage."

He looked at her, seemingly transfixed except for pouring lotion all over his erect cock.

But then Joanne gave him her most seductive look while slowly lifting her dress to reveal reveal her glistening bald pussy in all its glory.

Like a zombie, Bob moved in and began licking with a passion he hadn't shown in years. He was so excited that he came in less than a minute.

"My, my, Bob, the thought of my fucking another man gets you hotter than the thought of you fucking me has gotten you for years. You're perfect cucky material. I can see our marriage becoming stronger than ever."

Bob's feelings were indeed hurt badly that night as he was being cuckolded. But not as much as after he'd locked himself up and was later informed he'd only be allowed three releases a year. And that only if his behavior was flawless. If he ever incurred the displeasure of Joanne, his release dates would either be moved back -- or canceled.

Love hurts. But Bob learned that some love hurts more than others.

Cheating Wife

Cuckold

Cock cage

Hot wife dresses for date

Slut red lipstick

towering stiletto heels