All Comments on 'Dressing to Cuck'

by RexRichards

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stuuuuuuuuuuupid. Do these supposed cuck idiots not realize there are simple ways to take these cock cages off? Stories like this make men look worthlessly stupid. First and last story I'll ever read written by you.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Stupid story. He was lying on their bed watching TV. She starts to get ready ..he slips into the room.. he's already there. They were only married for 4 years, and in that time from age 34 to 38 her breasts sag noticeably?

Your man has enough balls to get angry and watch NBA but not enough to tell the wife to fuck off? And then he lets her lock him in a cock cage saying he might get out 3 times a year. I read for one reason. I was waiting for it to all be a tease and her 'date' was him. Instead it was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Losers.

.

Both the husband and this author.

.

1 *

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

It was tolerable until you turned him into a willing cuck for something he didn’t do.

It was egregious punishment and while she can do whatever she wants if she’s willing to pay the consequences, turning him into this…this…piece of shit doormat is inexcusable.

He should be furious. She’s doing things for another man she refuses to do for him. She’s giving the best part of herself to another man because her husband, who was drunk, kissed an ex girlfriend.

What happens when he’s been working late due to a project? Or forgets her birthday? Or talks to a younger woman? Is she going to go ballistic and blow his brains out? Maybe murder their children as punishment?

She’s 38 but acts like she’s 14. So go fuck your self.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Just another ridiculous cuck story. Why would any man with any self respect, allow his slut wife to do that to him? They've had 4 years to sort this issue out.I assume he hasn't done anything since his wedding? If he had any backbone at all he would tell the slut that he would file for divorce if she went out on her date. Plus, providing she stayed home with him, he would refuse to touch her slut body until her pubic hair grew back to the state it was BEFORE she shaved it for her date fuckbuddy. Then, if HE wanted her to, he would get her to shave it off again for HER HUSBAND.

If she disagreed with his course of action, she could pack her bags right then and fuck off... with divorce to follow. Providing he is "innocent", don't put up with her crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the inclusion of high heel stiletto pumps. So many story writers describe what the woman is wearing for a date and they forget to put shoes on her.

TheletterTheletterover 2 years ago

Jesus, when you wrote this, did you even think before you wrote this shit? Please just stop, no one would do this.

greenman440greenman440over 2 years ago

There's fantasy and then there is stupidity, this is very definitely the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce find love maybe the ex

StormXStormXover 2 years ago

I am always amazed at how men are described as slaves to their dick. I know in my late teens when I was relatively inexperienced, I did do some stupid things to get laid. I suspect that doing something stupid for sex is common to all men and women in the very beginning. But even at my most desperate I would never have agreed to the trade offered by this wife. Hello, masturbation is not better than a good partner but it is much better than a bad partner. And it doesn't require her approval or informer. But I guess that's not the case in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope she likes getting divorced. I know I wouldn't stand for it, especially if she's going to flaunt it in my face. I'd make sure she knew the consequences of her actions before she stepped out the door. As I'd change the locks while she's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really hate yourself don't you? Or you just hate men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE of the same, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very true account of many cuckold relationships and so exciting for both partners

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you let a woman do that to you, you've truly deserved it. Period

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the first place the cage is a toy. He can take it off at any time. He can actually have the cops remove it and have his wife arrested. Right after he divorces the bitch. Why put up with her lunacy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too funny! Give the bitch a divorce. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, it’s only a story. I would love for my wife to do this and come back for me clean her pussy of the spunky mess he had left behind and tells me to make sure that I get it all out because it’s her most fertile day. You would want to have a black baby would you darling, yes he was black and 10 inches long and as think as a coke can. God I did I scream ,ho fucking yes I did .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're a good writer.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

She's 38, and they probably married in their mid-20s. That means she's been carrying this insanity for 12-14 years, which is pathological. Repaying a drunken grope between old lovers with planned, scripted infidelity with a stranger is what the law calls 'disproportionate response'. In any family court, she loses 100% of the time. OP instead turns him into a milquetoastcuckbetaboy. Well-written. Mad story-telling skills, but all that talent purposed towards the dark side. 4/5.

WittonWittonalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good story until this crap about the cock cage - 3 stars at best

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He should have changed the locks as soon as she left then set the divorce in motion! And forget that cock cage shit! Ain’t gonna happen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous