All Comments on 'Dressy Bessy'

by freemartin57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ummm....

i know you want some comments, and your story is erotic, but you should keep it in the right category (Erotic Coupling).

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Nice scene

What does it mean? Other than the sub title the 'love making' could have been incest, marital, employee. It needed some context, background, or even dialogue indicating will or won't happen again, or should/shouldn't have happened. "Clem must never know" or "Gertrude wanted me to do this" or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Doesn't Make Sense

The title infers that this is a wife and a lover, not her husband. He comes into somebody else's house at night without even her knowing? WTF? He checks to see if he's alone? your words, not mine. What the hell whold he have done if the husband caught him in the dark house? Probably caught a couple of .45 slugs in the chest, or a load of buckshot. Pretty well written, but too much not explained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Odd

The story flow was ok, but the story was very clumsy. The oddity though of a "friend" just showing up in a married woman's bed without that great of hint or explanation was supreme odd.

Sure if it is Bohmenian weirdo stuff like that happens, but you have to be hopped up to John Lennon levels of dope and then the sex is even more blah.

You received a 25, because you can write but this story was like a 00000000 in bad.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Fat old cheating whore is not a sexy story, or pretty one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous