Drew Gets Twisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... Like that, Little Miss Bliss? Mmmmm... Like Daddy's big fat Claymore... Mmmm! Pounding up into your sexy fucking arse?" Drew moaned in a husky tone. Feeling strands of Alexa's blonde hair brushing against his handsome, bearded features as he pumped into her tightest of holes. Working that vast dick deeper into her booty as Bliss showed it wasn't just her talented mouth or soaking pussy that was built to take some cock.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh yes... Mmmmm! I love it!" Alexa moans as she grips his powerful arms with her hands as she rapidly bounces with ease on his large cock.

McIntyre grunts as the sweat wickedly rolls off his statue-like body. His thrusts into her asshole got quicker and firmer as she drops down deep and shows her ass can handle this kind of hole-wrecking pace.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh Daddy! Ohhhhh!! Big Daddy fucking Claymore!" Alexa moans as she sharply drops down, her ass filling with his massive cock. Sweat as well dripping from her gorgeous pint-sized body.

His hands slide up, enjoying her stunning curves and getting a brief grope of her shaking tits as he drilled her ass. Making those plump cheeks slap down and hit his waist as he filled her up with that huge dick. Still easily holding her completely off the floor to focus on drilling her much lusted-after tight American ass with thick Scottish cock.

Alexa rocks her sweat-covered body back against his muscular body, grinding down on his cock "Ohhhhh Daddy...."

Drew smirks, turning his rugged face towards her as he pounds into her ass in a way that even some porn stars would need to take time off from work to recover from. "Mmmmm... Come give Daddy a kiss, my needy little girl..." He almost growled as he leaned in. Pressing his lips against hers so the two desirable, talented Superstars could exchange moans along with some spit.

Alexa turns her head back and flicks her tongue against Drew's lips as she then slides her tongue into her mouth to kiss him.

Drew groaned, as even with her being far smaller and weaker, somehow Bliss was dominating the kiss with a tongue using a wicked pace to dance around his. Moaning into his mouth as he drilled her plump ass and made the clap of her hitting his hunk body ring out.

Both of them were so busy that neither of them noticed that one of the doors of the wardrobe in the hotel room slowly moved open. A ragged puppet resembling a rabbit poking out to look around. Its paws went to its ears, shaking from side to side as if to say 'Oh no!' before darting right back in and out of site. Just as Alexa glared to the side while still making out with Drew but seeing nothing, she turned her look with lust back to her newfound 'Daddy'.

Alexa breaks the kiss with Drew McIntyre as she looks over her shoulder at him, now starting to aggressively move against his cock, grinding down on his cock in her ass.

"Mmmmm! Damn! Easy there, little girl!" Drew groans as now as Alexa is bouncing on his cock in a not so much lustful, but more determined way and with a stare to match that's a look more known from her Funhouse era. Making him grunt as he tries to catch up and match her rough bounces.

Alexa fiercely grits her teeth as she manages to turn her body while remaining on his cock to face Drew, placing her hands onto his shoulders as she aggressively moves forward on his shaft "NO!" Alexa snaps in a demonic tone.

"Alexa?? Lass? You OK??" Drew says, stopping his thrusts but Alexa just continued to lower and rise along his meaty dick. As if her body is no longer under her own power, further shown as she stares with a possessed look in her eyes.

"Mmmmmm... Better than ever..." Alexa moans as she leans her head back and sharply rocks her body forward on Drew's cock, with such force that causes the powerful Scot to be taken by surprise

McIntrye fell backwards, landing with a thud on the floor of the hotel room and with Alexa still mounted on his cock. Leaving her free to keep riding his fat cock with her stunning ass to make her cheeks clap down into his powerful body. "Ahhhhh! You're fucking wild, Alexa..." Drew said, forgetting to keep up the dirty talk with how surprised he was by Alexa getting this 'second wind' to allow her to control the pace.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Ohhhh!!" Alexa moans as she presses her fingernails into Drew's shoulders as she briskly moves on top of him, grinding down her ass each time she moves back on his cock.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Fuck!!" He grunts, feeling his cock starting to pulse as even with his skill and stamina, this new renewed lust from Alexa is too much to handle as she fucks his meaty Claymore with her stunning, Goddess-level booty.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Mmmm! Yes! Mmmmmm!! Give that cum!" Alexa lustfully moans out as she sharply bucks her hips, her body dripping with sweat.

"Mmmm! Take it! Take all of... Ahhhh! Daddy's cum!" Drew barely remembered the dirty talk before he let out a deep groan. His cock stayed buried in her backside as he began to unload. Spraying her insides with hot, thick spunk as her eager, almost demonic bounces easily milked his huge cock dry of every drop to fill her up.

Alexa throws her head back and lustfully groans out as she feels the warm rush of cum filling her ass from McIntyre's cock "Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh..." Alexa moans, cumming hard as her movements gradually slow down.

Neither of them noticed, caught up in the high of hitting their peaks at the same time, that the lights in the room flicked for a few moments. Stopping just as Drew's spent cock fell from her well fucked asshole as the petite beauty sat up on his lap. "God damn, Alexa... That... That was something else, lass!" Drew said with a tired but more than happy grin.

Alexa smiles as she remains on top of Drew, and leans down toward him as she locks her beautiful eyes with him "That was so much fun, my Scottish hunk!" Alexa laughs cutely and taps her left index finger against his nose, her demeanour completely changing.

"Aye, that so?" Drew looks her over, noticing the change but perhaps not taking it as seriously as he should knowing her history. "Well, I'm glad I could help put a smile back on your face, lass." He said before he gave her ass a pat. "Hell, any time you want another round with Big 'Daddy' Claymore, just hit me up." He said, teasing her a little about the kink she'd been enjoying during the action.

Alexa nods her head and smiles "I'll remember that..." The former Goddess says as she moves to lift herself off of McIntyre.

"Me too, lass..." Drew says, his gaze lingering on her swaying ass. "I think we'll both be remembering this for a long time..." He stated with a smile as he got up to his feet. However, when he stands up, he notices that Alexa has her back to him. Frozen on the spot and not saying anything. "Lass? You OK? Lass?" Drew asks, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Suddenly, with a sinister quickness, Alexa has used strength she shouldn't have to grab McIntrye, holding him in a cradling position so his head is upside down. Bliss' eyes were vacant and stared ahead before she suddenly whipped herself and Drew over. Planting the man who was her 'Daddy' moments before head first into the floor with a very Sister Abigail-like version of her DDT finishing move. Leaving Drew laid out as she rose to her feet with that cold stare.

Alexa sits on her knees after impressively delivering a devastating Sister Abigail to the much larger Drew McIntyre. Alexa, with her eyes narrowed, stares down at the now unconscious McIntyre. Alexa smirks as she looks at him before she slowly stands up from the floor of the hotel room. Alexa slowly turns and looks to the mirror as the horrifying masked individual known as The Fiend appears in the mirror. Alexa smirks at the reflection of The Fiend. "Hello, my friend...I can't wait to see you again..." Alexa says to the mirror

As Alexa stares at the hallucination in the mirror, outside in the hallway a bizarrely dressed 'man' in a coat wearing a top hat begins to laugh. He walks away from the door with a strutting, slow walk as he holds his coat. A brief stop to tip his top hat before turning a corner. Vanishing without even stopping to say... Howdy.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12