Drinking Isn't Allowed Little Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy continues to teach his little sub that he decides.
1.3k words
4.45
13.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Daddy uncuffed me, we walked into the shower and Daddy started unbuttoning my pjs. I blushed deeply as Daddy's eyes roamed over my body. My thighs glimmered with fresh, angry, red welts. I stood there as Daddy pulled my pj shorts down and guided my feet out of them, pulling my soaking wet panties with them.

"Hop in princess." Daddy said as he gestured to the shower.

I reached out to turn the taps but Daddy's voice stopped me firmly.

"Uh, uh, uh little girl. Wait until Daddy says you can."

I shivered slightly with anticipation, my nipples standing firmly off my chest. I looked at Daddy as he began to pull off his shirt and strip fully naked.

"Kneel down little one."

I obeyed and knelt in front of Daddy, as he came into the shower. His large figure blocking any possibility of leaving. He ran his hands through his dark thick hair and smiled softly.

"Remember how last night you put that filthy alcohol into your body? Into the body that I own and use? You remember that sub?"

I nodded as I kneeled and looked up at Daddy. His cock hanging softly between his legs, his hand stroking it as he spoke.

"I think maybe you need to learn what other filthy things can go in your body when you're bad... when you misbehave."

I looked up with concern and whimpered, "daddy... I learnt my lesson with the vegetables and cum... I promise."

Daddy smiled and stroked my hair with his free hand. Examining his cum that was splattered decoratively across my face.

"I can teach you how to be good... I can make sure you never forget breaking this rule." Daddy said as he held my chin up in his hand.

"Close your eyes little one. Open your mouth for Daddy and just relax."

I whined and wriggled slightly, "please... Daddy... what are you going to do?"

Daddy placed a finger over my lips, motioning for me to hush and then popped his finger into my mouth and forced it open slightly. I closed my eyes and felt my body tingle with a filthy sort of electricity, sensing what possibly was about to happen.

"Thatta girl, good sub. Just obey for your Daddy Dom."

I felt my body relax and go into subspace. My mouth opening wide and my eyes clenching closed. Daddy stroked his large thick cock and I heard him groan.

"Here's some more filth for you sub."

Daddy breathed in deeply and then let a warm hot stream of piss go all over my face. I squirmed and wriggled but Daddy tightened his fist in my hair, holding me still. I coughed and spluttered tasting the bitter hot piss. I spat and let it dribble down my chest.

"Hold some in your mouth now little girl. Taste Daddy's piss and look up at me, look up at Daddy and tell him you're sorry for breaking the rules."

I cried and reluctantly obeyed. Opening my little lips and feeling Daddy place his cock on my bottom lip. His piss filled my mouth quickly and I felt some dribble down my chin whilst my cheeks flushed red. I held Daddy's punishment in my mouth and looked up at him, my big eyes pleading innocently.

"I'm... sowwwyy Addy" I said with my mouth full of warm urine.

Daddy nodded and smiled wickedly. "Good girl. Now spit it out for Daddy."

I obeyed instantly, grateful Daddy hadn't forced me to swallow. Daddy reached behind me and turned the taps on, letting water cover my body in a warm embrace.

"Suck Daddy's cock clean princess. Make Daddy proud." He said as I continued to kneel.

My lips wrapped around his cock and I sucked eagerly. My submission his and only his. Daddy grabbed a wash cloth as I continued to suck and gently washed my face clean of the earlier evidence. As I sucked I could sense Daddy's cock beginning to harden again. I sucked harder and longer, deeper and softer. My throat Daddy's to use and own. Daddy pumped some shampoo into his hand and began to wash my hair. Soaping up all the suds and throughly cleaning his little girl.

"Good girl. That's what you're here for isn't it little one? To serve and please Daddy right?"

I nodded and continued to suck, looking up at Daddy with admiration. Admiration for he continued to train me, no matter how naughty I was. Daddy was always up for the challenge.

"Stand up, Daddy's going to fuck that cunt of mine."

I stood and felt the shower spray wash the soap out of my hair. Daddy turned me around so my back was to him and I felt his huge cock slide deep inside my soaking wet cunny.

"Ooooh fuck Daddy... it's so big." I moaned as I felt my hole stretch.

Daddy pumped in and out of my hole and pinched my nipples as he used me. I clenched down around his cock and heard him growl deeply, trying to refrain from cumming instantly.

"Mmmm fuck little girl... that's one tight cunny that Daddy owns."

Daddy pushed me up against the tile of the shower wall and held me still with ease. The sound of his skin slapping against me muffled by the running water. Daddy ran his fingers down my body and found my swollen aching clit.

"Uh ohh, looks like little girl is all turned on from being so filthy with Daddy. What a naughty little sub hey? Tell Daddy you're a filthy little slut who gets excited from being so filthy. Tell Daddy little girl and I'll rub your clitty."

I moaned and squealed in delight as Daddy's skilled fingers rubbed my clit.

"Oh Daddy... I'm the filthiest little slut! I get so excited and wet from being so filthy for Daddy... you excite me like no one else does. Thank you for punishing me Daddy.... Thank you for controlling what goes in my body" I confessed between moans and whimpers.

"Mmm good girl. God I can feel your cunny juices leaking down my cock sweetheart... someone's ready for cummies hey?"

Daddy kissed my neck and I gasped, "please Daddy... please fill me with your cum... please can I cum with you Daddy?"

Daddy pounded faster and held me tighter to him. "Mmmm fuck little girl... Daddy's going to cum... take Daddy's load little girl."

I whined and begged, "Daddy... please can I have cummies too?"

Daddy's finger continued to rub my clitty and I felt my body go weak. I screamed and felt myself teetering right on the edge of a huge orgasm.

"Oooh oooh god Daddy... please... cummies?"

Daddy groaned and I felt his cock twitch in my tiny soaking cunt. He wickedly removed his finger from my clit and grabbed my hands, forcing me to submit to his thick cock and accept that I would definitely not be cumming with Daddy right now. I whimpered as Daddy continued to slowly pump in and out and felt Daddy rest his body against mine as I was pinned to the wall.

"Your punishment isn't over yet little girl. Maybe when I'm satisfied you learnt your lesson then and only then will I think about letting you have cummies."

I felt Daddy chuckle as he could sense my disappointment. "Awh little girl... it's okay... your next punishment is a lot of fun. Have you ever heard of figging princess?"

I looked to Daddy with shock and whimpered, "no no... I don't want the ginger root up my bottom Daddy! Please no!"

Daddy smiled and kissed my neck tenderly, "mmm good... you do know what it is you filthy little girl. Makes it even better knowing you get to know what's coming next and you having to accept you can't do anything about it sweet girl."

Daddy pulled his cock out of me and smacked my bottom, "come on little one... let's go make your bottom really burn."